All Comments on 'A Day in a Life'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant! More please

This story was incredibly sexy and well written, sans a couple spelling mistakes, regardless I enjoyed it immensely and I implore you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A possible classic

Wow. What a start. Nice back story with the characters. Terrific writing. Great story line and plot. And HOT as hell. Can't wait to see what happens to all of them and the daughter including her induction. I hope it's long and slow taking place over days. For me that's the best kind, not the quickies.

This has the possibility of being a classic, and that's hard to do. Great job! Thank you!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Not bad; but it's difficult to believe

That she wouldn't notice the vidence of being vigorously fucked. A sore pussy, marks on the tits, hickeys, potential STD's, unplanned pregnancy, even yeast infections...evidence that the husbands would notice and ask some very difficult questions. And why would John allow his daughter to spend 4 months with a neighbour? That doesn't make any sense.

And brainwashing is too easy an escape. Hypnotism can't force you to act outside of your character. Having been hypnotized, I can say that I went with what was asked of me...up to a point. The hypnotist had me under and tried to make me do something that I couldn't morally agree with and I couldn't make myself do it.

Just an FYI.

donut_plainsdonut_plainsabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Can't wait to see how the daughter gets on with mum and her new boobs! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue!

I enjoyed what I truly hope is just the beginning of this story. It contains several themes that I find most appealing: mind control, lesbian seduction, femdom. I would love to see the process of the actual "capture" of one of Carmen's pets, induction and all, perhaps starting with Bernice and then Hannah's daughter. Grace us with the next installment soon!

49greg49gregabout 8 years ago
I liked it

A fun and erotic story, like all of this author's submissions.

As for the comment about being unbelievable, it is only "unbelievable" to someone without an imagination. Shakespeare's stories aren't believable either. And no I'm not comparing this story with the Bard's works. But it is a darned good story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weitten like Ch1 of many

Some very well written scenes but too many discrete jumps. This is OK if it to set the scene for a longer novella but not great as half of a two part story.

V,S,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy shh. That was fantastic and so hot. Gonna read part2 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
400 Followers
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES