A Day in a Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds perfect. We got on so well when she came home at Easter, it was like having a younger sister. I've got so many plans for the two of us." Carmen said.

Hannah smiled in agreement and licked her lips, the aroma coming from the pan was making her tummy churn. She wondered if it would be too rude to ask for a taste, just a small one. She took a shallow breath and watched a bead of perspiration meander slowly down Carmen's chest to disappear into her cleavage, and she had the sudden urge to lick it away. Carmen's dressing gown was open almost to her navel; the swell of her breasts clearly visible and Hannah wondered what they would look like naked? How would they feel against her palms and even her lips? They were so close, she only had to reach out to let her fingertips trace the damp trail, to move across and touch the hard nipples. Her hands were actually rising from the table top when she realized that Carmen was speaking to her.

"I'm s, sorry, w, what did you say?" she said, pulling her arms back quickly.

"I said are you okay? You seem a little flushed," Carmen said. She knew what Hannah was feeling, she had seen it before: It was the mixture, and the aphrodisiac effect. Hannah, having already had a number of doses was now so conditioned that just the aroma was enough to have her leaking into her panties. And in a flash she knew what she wanted to do "are you my whore Shandi?" she said with a leer.

...

Shandi gasped at the sight of the two naked females that greeted her when she entered the bedroom, she looked at her mistress with pleading eyes and receiving a small nod she climbed eagerly onto the bed. Seconds later Carmen joined them and so started a wild lesbian orgy.

Naked limbs entwined, mouths kissed and sucked, tongues licked and teeth nipped any flesh they came into contact with. Hands squeezed and caressed, and fingers penetrated. They made love in twos and threes, often ganging up on one making her mad with desire. Carmen orchestrated but allowed her toys to follow their own instincts, even surrendering herself to a playful spanking by each of the others. Dildos and vibrators were used freely and Shandi even utilized a large strap on penis to fuck three eager women in turn. After an hour and countless orgasms they all lay exhausted and sweating, lovingly stroking and kissing.

It was well past noon when three tired and sore, but deeply satisfied women returned to their own homes. They were quiet, even a little confused, knowing that they had just spent over two hours in the company of friends but couldn't seem to recall why. But with each step the concern evaporated like mist clearing on a warm day, until thoughts turned to mundane things like housework and grocery shopping. Soon the events of the morning were completely forgotten; at least until the young woman watching from the door whispered those five magic words again.

Padding barefoot into her kitchen Carmen began the chore of bottling the mixture. Fifty small vials stood on a tray and she spooned the substance carefully into each. She would rather be relaxing in the sun but it was a job that needed doing. "perhaps after," she thought "I'll reward myself with a little pampering, maybe summon Andrea to administer a massage, but no sex, no, definitely no sex, I'm just too tied, okay then, maybe just a little." she grinned as she pushed a stopper into another bottle.

...

Brandi manoeuvred her car through the early evening rush hour traffic and picked up speed when she reached open road "we should be there in a few minutes," she said to her passenger.

Trixie nodded "what's he like? This guy we're going to see," she asked nervously. This was her first assignment, but she was determined to make her mistress proud.

"He's okay. Not much to look at, in fact he's a bit of a geek really. He always strikes me as a bit of a mommy's boy, but he's harmless and rich as hell," Brandi informed her "he has some weird tastes though, but just follow my lead and you'll be alright, hell you'll most likely love it," she giggled "I won't say anything just now but you're in for quite a surprise," she added looking sideways at her new partner.

Brandi was still quite tired and tender from her day; so far she'd already been fucked and whipped, made love to the gorgeous woman sitting beside her and participated in a mass lesbian orgy. She could really do with a rest, but when the call came an hour ago she couldn't, and wouldn't refuse. Kevin, for that was his name, had requested her specifically and Carmen, because he was a valued client, had offered him two for the price of one. She thought it would be a good way to initiate Trixie into her new profession.

Brandi pulled into the drive of a nondescript Victorian house and switched off the engine "remember, let me lead, do what I do and everything will be okay," she said, and quickly kissed Trixie before exiting the car.

...

At the same time on the other side of town four young men stood at the bar of a busy pub. They were already on their third pint and quite loud, bragging about various escapades and teasing one another. Danny, a small muscular man sipped his drink and announced "you won't believe what I saw today." The others made the necessary response and so he continued "some whore getting fucked, and I mean fucked," he said, holding his chin up in a superior manner.

"Yeah, probably just before you woke up," Frank said, drawing laughter from the others.

"No man, it's the truth, I swear. And she was fucking hot as well."

"What! As hot as Annie?" Frank said, and the laughter grew.

"Oh fuck you! Anyway, I was drunk then" Danny said defencelessly.

"Desperate more like," Graham said.

"You need to be drunk to fuck Annie," Frank added.

"Like you'd know?" Graham said making them all laugh again.

"Fuck off Graham, You're so ugly you'd need to get her drunk," frank responded.

"Yeah fuck off Graham; anyway I know what I saw." Danny insisted.

The laughter died down as it seemed Danny might really have something interesting to say "yeah okay, go on then," Frank said.

Danny took another swig of beer and licked his lips "I was helping old Tommo, you know, a little cash in hand," the others nodded their understanding "well we was working down at Charlie Grant's place, you know, the big white house just off the crescent."

"Yeah we all know where Charlie Grant lives," Graham cut in, impatient to hear about the naked whore.

"Yeah. Well anyway. We was doing his garden, a bit of digging and cutting bushes and stuff, when suddenly old Charlie appears on his balcony with this bird, and they was both stark bollock naked. And I can tell you man she was a looker, she was absolutely fucking gorgeous," he paused to take another swift swallow of beer "anyway old Charlie, he pushes her up against the hand rail thing and she just stares at us like she wants us to watch, and Charlie bends her over and ties her hands to the rail, so she's all stretched out like this," and he spread his arms wide "then he goes inside and she's staring at us and we're staring at her, and I can see everything man: her tits and her cunt, everything! She's no more than ten, twelve yards away from us. And then Charlie comes back with this whip thing and he starts to whip her."

"Whoa! What?" Graham said.

"No man, it's alright because she loves it. Old Charlie is whipping the fuck out of her and she's moaning and squirming like it's the best thing in the world. I tell you now: I had the biggest boner of my life watching her."

"Well come on, what happened then?" Ian asked.

"Well Charlie, he whips her and she starts shouting and screaming, telling him to fuck her. And he does, he just puts the whip down and shoves his cock inside. I thought he was shagging her arse at first but I'm not sure because he was behind her, but he gives it to her good. And all the time she just stared at Tommo and me. but the thing is man: when I was putting some stuff away she come out to her car, and she looked at me and give me the eye, I tell you now, if I didn't have to get back to Tommo I would have had her, she was offering it mate, I tell you no lie."

"Oh fuck off you wanker, I bet it was some old scroat there doing the cleaning," Frank said, and they all erupted into another bout of laughter.

...

Thirty minutes and two pints later the group split up and went their separate ways. Frank walked the half mile to his flat and found his brother Jake, playing on the Xbox, he grunted a greeting and said to order pizza. Frank knew that was probably the most conversation he would hear.

"Hey! I just been with Danny down the queens head, you won't believe what he told us," Frank said as he pressed buttons on his phone, he ordered the pizza and then repeated Danny's story, adding a couple of fictional but exciting details to add spice.

Jake didn't take his eyes from the screen and the game he was playing but grunted in the appropriate places. An hour later the pizza had been demolished and he announced that he was going out.

...

Taking a bus Jake travelled around the ring road and alighted in one of the older and less upmarket parts of town. He walked with his hands stuffed into his pockets and his head down until he arrived at a rundown terraced house in a litter strewn back street, he knocked four times rapidly on the scruffy blue door and then four times more, and slid through the small gap when it creaked open.

"Hey Nate," he greeted the skinny unshaven man who opened the door.

"Jake."

"You got the stuff?"

"You got the money?"

The exchange was made and Jake slumped into a beaten armchair. The only other person in the room was a young woman lying on the sofa staring into space through glassy eyes.

"Hey Nate, you should get your bitch working," he said indicating the girl "Frankie reckons there was some whore round at Charlie Grants place today fucking his brains out. I thought it might be one of your girls but looking at her I don't think she'd know one end of a cock from the other."

Nathan's ears pricked up, he sidled over to where Jake was slouched "what did Frank say, exactly?"

...

In a back room of his digs, Nathan punched the buttons of his phone and pressed it to his ear "Rob, Robert, its Nate. Look I just had a conversation with Jake. Seems that Sir Charles had a visitor today and I know it wasn't one of mine. I thought we had an arrangement Rob, you're not shafting me are you?"

"What? I don't know what you're talking about Nathan, but this is interesting, I haven't heard from Charles for a couple of weeks. No, don't worry Nathan; I'm not screwing you over. Who was it that said this?"

"It was Jake, one of my err, contacts, he's a good bloke Rob, kosher," Nathan said.

"Well this is new to me. I think I'd better have a chat with Charlie boy, see what's happening. You did right Nathan, leave it with me and you let me know if you hear anything else, you hear?"

"Yeah I hear you; I just didn't want anyone stepping on your toes."

"Good, I'll see you later, let you know what's happening," Robert Franklin said, and gazed out of the window which made up almost the entire front wall of his luxury apartment overlooking the river. Even at home he wore a shirt and tie, with smart designer trousers and highly polished shoes. He brushed his hand through his stylishly cut blonde hair and watched a small boat chugging toward the estuary.

"Trouble boss?" Tony, a large muscular, shaven headed man asked. He was sitting in the centre of a settee, his enormously pumped arms and thighs occupying almost two seats.

"I don't know, it may be nothing, but could be something. I've got a nasty feeling someone's playing on my pitch," Robert said, and he pressed a number on his speed dial. He sighed when the call went straight to answer phone. He searched through his contacts and thumbed another number.

A pleasant female voice answered after just one ring "Hello, Grant and Turner, how may I help you?"

"Hello, could I speak to Sir Charles please," Robert said using his most charming voice.

"I'm afraid Sir Charles is unavailable right now Mr?"

Robert ignored the query regarding his identity when he spoke again "is there some other way to reach him?"

"I'm afraid not, Sir Charles is out of the country until the fifteenth. He gave strict instructions that he wasn't to be disturbed. I can take a message and ask him to call you on his return, unless you'd like to speak with one of the other partners," the woman said.

"No, it's okay. I'll call again next week," Robert said terminating the connection "it seems that Charlie's abroad, but we can wait. If someone is trying to muscle in I don't suppose they'll disappear any time soon," Robert said, and went back to looking out over the river.

...

Carmen lay on her front resting on her elbows. Barbie stood over her, caressing the young girl's thighs with oily hands. She massaged gently but firmly, her eyes drinking in the sight of her mistress's smooth naked skin. She wore just a small apron which covered her otherwise naked crotch but left her behind and breasts exposed. It served no other purpose other than Carmen liked to have her toys presented in an erotic way.

"I'm sorry about that," she said , indicating the deep red hickey adorning Barbie's right breast " I just couldn't resist," although she was anything but apologetic.

Barbie looked down at herself "I like it, it makes me proud to bear your mark," she said.

"How will you hide it from Ryan?" Carmen asked.

"Oh as long as he doesn't come in while I'm bathing its easy, I just keep myself covered and the lights out when we go to bed" she explained.

Carmen relaxed, enjoying the feel of Barbie's hands as they moved up to her buttocks. She thought about the other marks on her toy's body; the welts and scratches and the rope marks, which weren't quite so bad as they were even now fading, although a few would probably turn into bruises before they disappeared completely. And she rested knowing that the woman would treat them in the same way that she treated the mark on her breast.

"I don't choose to send you on all the painful ones," she said without turning her head " it's really mainly because they ask for you. And I know you secretly love it, don't you?"

"I'll do anything for you mistress, you know I will." Barbie said, but she winced slightly with the memory of the pain and discomfort.

"Will you lick my bum Barbie, I love when you do that," Carmen said, and spread her legs a little knowing that the woman would obey.

She had promised herself a massage and no sex, but how could she possibly resist when she had a gorgeous woman obeying her every command. And besides, thinking about the kinky things those men did to her toy just a few hours ago had her juices bubbling. She thought that it was about time she indulged herself with a little bondage and pain, after all what difference would a few more marks make? "A bit deeper my love, that's it, well go over to your house soon and play some games shall we?"

"Eemmm," was the only response Barbie could make as her tongue borrowed deep between the delicious buttocks.

...

Brandi used the heavy knocker on the door to announce their arrival and almost immediately the portal swung open. Kevin was in his late thirties, tall and gangly with a receding hairline and an almost nonexistent chin, he wore glasses that he constantly pushed up his nose and clothes at least twenty years out of fashion. Seeing the two women he stood aside and Brandi entered without even acknowledging him, Trixie followed close behind. The hallway was dated and gloomy: brown carpet and dark wood furniture dominated. Brandi moved toward a door at the far end and Trixie had a feeling of stepping back in time.

As they entered the lounge the contrast was a complete surprise: it was light and airy, the decor clean and modern with minimalist furniture. The women walked to the opposite side and turned to face Kevin who stood back by the door, he looked both nervous and excited.

"Say hello to Trixie, Kevin," Brandi said.

"H, hello Trixie," he mumbled

"You've been wanking again haven't you?" Brandi said sternly.

"N, no, no I..."

"Don't lie to me, I know you have. You've been pulling that nasty little dick haven't you?"

Kevin shuffled uncomfortably trying to keep his eyes on the floor, but he couldn't resist glancing at the two beautiful girls. They waited for a reply, Brandi with her arms crossed and a serious expression. They were dressed almost identically: figure hugging black mini dress, dark stockings and black four inch heels. Their faces made up beautifully with vampish red lipstick and hair pulled back in severe pony tails, Brandi blonde and Trixie brunette.

"Well?" Brandi demanded.

"Yes, a little," Kevin grudgingly admitted.

"Yes what?" Brandi snapped.

Kevin visibly flinched "Yes Miss Brandi."

Brandi stared at him, making Kevin feel small. He knew what she wanted and the admission would both excite and humiliate him but he had to answer "yes Miss Brandi, I've been wanking," he said quietly, looking at the floor.

"You are a disgusting little maggot aren't you?" she sneered.

"Yes Miss," Kevin admitted, not daring to look the women in the eye.

"Do you like my shoes Kevin? I bought them especially for you."

The question took him by surprise and for the first time he looked at the tall, thin heels and felt his cock throb "y, yes, they're nice." he mumbled.

"You want to, don't you?" Brandi teased.

"Um, please, yes please," he whispered desperately.

Brandi pushed her left foot forward slightly in invitation, and Kevin shuffled across the room and dropped to his knees. He placed both hands on the shoe, caressing lovingly, stroking the leather and an audible groan escaped his lips. Bending forward he planted gentle kisses on her ankle, over and over as he stroked the black patent shoe.

Brandi turned her body slowly to face Trixie and Kevin moved his mouth up onto her calf, worshipping the finely toned flesh. She looked back over her shoulder and eased the hem of her tight dress up to her waist, exposing her milky white bum cheeks and black lace panties riding high on her buttocks. The fading lines of her morning flogging were still evident, and she wondered if Kevin would notice, and whether it would excite him if she pretended that Trixie had cropped her.

"Look Kevin, see my nice firm bum," she said.

His eyes turned upward and he whimpered, his lips were now on the back of her knee and he forced himself not to rush, though he was eager to make contact with the luscious orbs. He kissed around and up her stocking clad thigh, over the lacy top and onto bare flesh. Reaching the bottom of her buttocks he shivered with excitement knowing just how close he was to that precious spot between her legs. In fact he paused a moment to drink in the sight of her clearly defined labia, and inhale her wonderful aroma. And then with his hands softly stroking her legs he planted his lips on the soft, warm flesh of her bottom.

Brandi bent forward slightly to make her bottom protrude and allowed him to worship her for a minute or two, then said "Kevin! look, doesn't Trixie look nice?"

With his lips pressed to her buttock he swivelled his eyes to see Brandi's hands raising the front of Trixie's dress, and as her panties came into view she said "isn't she beautiful? Do you think she'll taste as good as me?"

Quickly, almost in desperation he transferred his attention to Trixie, holding her hips and smothering her abdomen with kisses "oh God yes, beautiful, she's wonderful," he mumbled into her panties, and feeling uncharacteristically daring he licked, once, twice and again.