A Day in Early June

Story Info
I thought a night in with my sister would be boring…
2.5k words
4.44
46.3k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed...

Happy 69 Day! 😜

My best friend and I always send each other immature texts like this. Getting this from her on June 9th was almost predictable. I sent her back the 👅 and tucked my phone back into my pocket.

It was a quiet Friday night, my parents had gone out for the evening and I was at home with my brother and sister. I had finished up my waitress shift about an hour ago, Lana had the day off and Ian had gotten home from one of his college final exams a few hours earlier. The three of us were sprawled out in the living room watching tv. I was only half paying attention, one of those nights where nothing is on but you feel compelled to watch anyway. Lana was at one end of the sectional and I was at the other, and Ian was across the room in one of the easy chairs. Being girls and always chilly, Lana and I each had a blanket on our laps, and Ian was content with just his phone to keep him company.

69 Day... when was the last time I had one of those? I smiled to myself at the memory. Jane and I in the hotel room, feasting on each other for what seemed like hours, including my first time giving anyone a rimjob. Damn, that's a great memory. I shifted slightly on the couch, feeling my body responding to the memory of being so aroused and satisfied. It has been such a long week, I could do with another fuck fest like that. Sadly, she wasn't in my life anymore - actually nobody was. Being single didn't change my sex drive one bit, I still masturbated like a teenager whenever I got the chance. I could use one of those self induced orgasms right now, actually.

I glanced at my siblings. Being twins, they always seemed to know what the other was doing, yet were almost oblivious to their older sister even being in the room. Ian had his full attention on his phone, and Lana seemed completely invested in the TV movie.

Why shouldn't I enjoy myself under the blanket right now? They're just my siblings. The worst that can happen is they get grossed out and leave, and they're both so into their own worlds I doubt they'd even notice if I got naked. I tested the situation in the room by shifting myself and stretching my legs out in front of me - best way to rub one's own clit, if you ask me. I made sure the blanket was loosely draped over me so that I could keep my hand underneath without them noticing the bulge. At first I just stroked my pussy lips lightly over my pants, yoga pants are so good for external stimulation sometimes.

Fuck, I'm horny tonight. When masturbation is the only action you get, you crave it as soon as you think about it. Neither of my siblings had even turned their heads in my direction when I shifted positions, so I decided it was go time. I widened my legs slightly and in the same move, slid my hand beneath the waistband of both my pants and panties gently stroking my own lips. I ran a finger between them (slightly wet already) and brought it back up to my clit. One of the best parts of getting yourself off is you don't need foreplay, you know what works. I love playing with my own clit until I cum, and given that I didn't need to be moving around too much, a one finger dance party was the perfect way to finish off my night.

I rubbed my clit in circles, fully enjoying the sweet bliss of sexual play (I could get myself off multiple times a day and never get tired of it) and started flicking my clit slightly. I really wanted to pinch my nipple with the other hand, but I know having both hands busy under the blanket might cause one of my siblings to notice. I stared at the tv but zoned out from what was on it, focusing on my pussy and imagining that it was someone else's finger or tongue making me wet and closer to cumming. I knew my breath was getting faster, but thankfully an ex who fell asleep before even thinking about sex had trained me to be able to build up to orgasm almost silently. I was getting even more turned on knowing that my siblings were in the room, they could catch me doing myself at any moment, I wanted to cum while they both were oblivious to the pussy show I was giving myself.

Fuuuuck, I thought: a 69 would be so fucking good right now. I thought once again of the memory of Jane's pussy in the hotel, twitching and rubbing on my tongue as I lapped up her juices. My finger was moving so fast now, I shifted my knees up slightly so the blanket wouldn't shake with the effort. I was so close, this was going to feel so damn good! I slid my hand off my clit and fingered myself deep, not surprised at all by the slickness I found there. I love making myself wet, and my clit needed some natural lube anyway. Before I could bring my wet fingertip back to my aching clit, Ian suddenly stood up from the chair. I froze, keeping my face relaxed and my eyes on the tv. He turned and walked away from us out of the room, with a causal "I'm out. See ya girlies." as he passed Lana on the couch. As he turned the corner into the kitchen, I relaxed again. The tv was playing a commercial, and Lana still seemed interested in whatever was on it. She suddenly seemed to snap out of it, shifted on the couch, and looked at me.

"Hungry? I'm going to grab a snack." She leaned forward and paused the tv, the commercial froze in place kind of like I did when Ian got up.

"No, I'm good." I replied. This was even better, she usually fixed herself snacks that took a while to make, so I could make myself cum while she was busy and be perfectly relaxed for the rest of the movie. She bounced into the kitchen, following Ian's path. I heard her call to him "E? Snackies?" I didn't hear his answer, I guess he had already disappeared into his room.

Lana was a smart girl, but at home she tended to act like the baby of the family that she was, even though she and Ian were turning 20 in 3 weeks. She had pet names for all of us, used her pouty face to get out of things with our parents, and often used baby talk. I guess the rest of us were just used to it.

I heard her moving dishes in the kitchen, thankful that she couldn't see me but I could hear her footsteps, I slid my finger out of my pussy and back up to my clit. It was soaked, my body has always responded to any kind of sexual touch with eagerness. I started flicking my clit again, and now that I was the only one in the room, slid my other hand up into my tank top and pinched my already hard nipple. Yesss, that was exactly what I need to push myself over the edge. I let out a soft sigh and moved my finger over my clit faster...

Suddenly the blanket was pulled off me. I pulled my hand away from my tit, but knew it was hanging out of my shirt nonetheless. "Whatcha doing, sweet Sissy?" I heard Lana's giggly voice, slightly mocking but also sounding delighted.

"I knew you were frosting your own muffin, I could smell your pussy when I walked by!"

My face burned with embarrassment, I tried sliding my hand back out of my pants but Lana placed one of her hands over my pants. "Uh uh, you bad girl. You started this, you need to finish, right? Make your sweet sissy pussy feel soooo good?"

"Lana, go away. You're not funny!"

I tried to sit up and get off the couch but she held me down with surprising force. "I told you, you need to feel good!"

"Lana! This is wrong. Leave me the fuck alone, I wasn't doing anything and I don't need your weird pervy help!" I swatted at her, but she laughed ducked underneath my arm.

"Come on sissy, I know you love it when girls give you the coochie lovin'. Wet pussies are your favor-avorite!" Her baby talk, which usually annoyed the crap out of me, seemed almost endearing. What the fuck? Why was I feeling sweet to my baby sister?

"Seriously Lana, get off of me and go the fuck away. You're my sister and I don't ever want to hear you say the word pussy ever again."

"Awww, why?" There was the little girl pour again. Suddenly, her demeanour changed. "You're not the only one here who loves tonguing a pussy, you know. This baby sister of yours has been in more lesbian threesomes than most porn actresses! Going to that all girls school taught me so much about making girls cum, and now it's your turn. Scoot over!"

She plopped herself on the couch beside me, and settled the blanket back over us both. "Just in case E comes back." She said with a wink.

"Lana! Stop!" I tried pulling away again, but the look on her face, with her dark hair and green eyes, compelled me to stay. Just like when she was little and would hide in my room during thunderstorms, she was my little sister and I would do anything for her.

"You can leave if you want to, sweet sissy, but I think you like the idea of me touching you. I can see it on your face. Now, shall we play with your kitty?" She pulled at the waistband of my pants, and I automatically lifted my hips to let her slide them down, but she made sure that the blanket still covered me. Before I could move again, she had slid one of her pink fingernailed fingers right into my pussy. I gasped, it had been too long since someone else fingered me. And to think it was my baby sister, the thought of it being so wrong and yet feeling so good turned me on even more.

"Mmm, that's right. You feel good, sissy. You like me there?"

"Lana, don't. You took advantage of me, and..."

"So stop me then, big sister. Tell me you don't want my touch and I'll go away and use my dildo all by my lonesome." Lana looked into my eyes. "Or you can squirt your girl cum all over my hand and watch me lick it off."

I felt my pussy twitch with her words. She was turning me on! My little sister! I had no idea how much she was into girls, she never even seemed remotely interested in dating anyone! I guess the innocent baby routine was an act for the family. I was startled back to her hand on my pussy when she added a second finger into me. "Ohhh" I moaned softly.

"Shhh! Don't do anything too loud, or Ian will come back in here and you'll never get to cum!" She reached over to the middle of the couch and restarted the movie, although I know she had zero interest in it and was likely using it as coverup noise.

She started pumping her fingers in and out of my cunt, and I felt myself pushing against her hand, fucking her back. This was way better than my last girlfiend's hand, that's for sure. Suddenly I jumped; I didn't notice she had put her other hand underneath the blanket and had pressed her fingertip into my hard clit, sending shocks of pleasure through my entire pussy. Fuck! I need to cum now. There's no going back from this. My little sister is going to finger me until I cum and I'm loving it.

"Oooh sissy, you're so wet!" Lana squealed. "Even though you know it's wrong to fool around with your sister, your pussy wants it bad!" I sucked in a breath, her words were making me weak. Without even thinking about it, my hand went back to my nipple and squeezed the little bud. "Yes, dirty sister! You're so hot for me, you can't keep your hands off yourself!" Lana shot me one of her sweet smiles and licked her lips. Her fingers slid in and out of my slick wetness faster and harder, it was taking everything I had not to moan and cry out. "

"Lana" I whispered.

"I'm so clooooose."

She grinned at me and rubbed my clit even harder. "Cum for me, big sis. Show me how good it feels to have your baby sisters hand deep in your cunt!"

At the last word I felt my body tense. My nipples were on fire, my clit was pulsing with lust, and I felt my pussy explode.

"Mmmmmmm, Lanaaaa... " I gasped. "I'm cummmmming!" I felt a rush of heat pulse out from my pussy all over Lana's hand, which pumped in and out of my hole, making squishy sounds. I gasped and tensed up my whole body, riding out the waves of pleasure.

"Aaaah, so fucking good!" I hissed. I closed my eyes and felt the sweet waves of my orgasm fade away.

I opened my eyes and Lana was watching my face, a smile on her lips. She slid her fingers out of me slowly, wiggling the ends as she did so.

"You're so hot, big sis." She brought her hand up to her own lips and licked one finger slowly, then used the other to slowly line her mouth with my juices like lipstick. Then she leaned forward and kissed me, light as a feather, and I could taste my warm sticky pussy. I lingered in the kiss, even though I'd tasted myself before, this seemed even more naughty that I was tasting my pussy on my little sister's face. We stayed like that for a couple more seconds, then pulled apart. We both sighed slightly, and she scooted back on the sectional slightly to let me pull my pants back up.

"Lana? Can we do that again?" I asked softly. She smiled a laugh at me "Oh yes, we are going to do that and more. Very soon, sister. My room? Tonight? Around midnight. Everyone should be asleep by then. Until then, I really do need a snack." She smiled at me again, then hopped off the couch and danced into the kitchen.

I sat back, equal parts astounded and spent, almost not believing what just happened. One thing was for sure though, I was already horny for my little sister again, and my mind was racing with all the dirty and sexy things I wanted her to do to me, and even more nasty things that I was going to do to her.

*To Be Continued*