A Day in Early June Ch. 02

Story Info
Lana and her sister continue their fun, but get interrupted.
3.2k words
4.24
10.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed, watching the clock numbers change slowly. It was agonizing. Was it midnight yet?

Lana told me to come into her room at midnight, and we would pick up where we left off after she fingered my pussy and flicked my clit until I came all over her hand. I'd been fingered by girls before, but what made this time so good is that it was my little sister doing the fingering. Something about how wrong it was, how secretive and taboo it was just made it infinitely hotter.

I looked at the clock: 11:35. I think that's close enough. It's not like anyone else was up, I hadn't heard or seen our brother (and Lana's twin) Ian, in hours. He was notorious for passing out asleep in his room at any hour of the day anyway. Our parents had let us know they were going to stay in the guest room of the people they were out visiting, so it was just Lana and I on our own. I licked my lips in anticipation of getting the chance to kiss her again.

I left my room, kept my light off and door closed, and softly walked across the house to Lana's room. I felt my body getting more and more aroused with each step I took. It was like going to meet my secret lover, except this lover was my little sister. The thrills shooting through my pussy were making me so excited.

Lana's bedroom door was open slightly. Not enough that I could see inside, but enough that I knew she was still up. Her bedside lamp was the only light in the room, I stepped into the doorway and saw her closing the door to the bathroom that opened to Ian's bedroom on the other side. She saw me, smiled softly, and put a finger to her lips. Then she opened her mouth and licked her own finger slowly, sliding the tip of it into her mouth like she was sucking a dick. She pulled her finger out and crooked it at me in a 'come here' motion. I crossed the room in 3 steps, like I was meeting a lover I hadn't seen in years instead of my baby sister whose hand had been deep in my pussy only a few hours ago. I grabbed her face and pulled her lips to mine, kissing her deep and hard. She melted into my arms, pressing her body up against mine, and slid her hands up my tank top to grab my tits earnestly.

"Mmmm." she moaned into my mouth, while sliding her thumbs across my rock hard nipples. I responded by sticking my tongue into her sweet mouth and feeling her hard nipples through the soft long sleeved shirt she was wearing. No bra, I noticed. We made out like that, each of us with handfuls of tits, for a few more moments and let the passion for each other build. Then I was the first to break.

"I have to have you, little sister." I growled into her mouth, teasing her by sliding one finger along the outside of her pussy over her pajama pants.

"So take me, big sister" she responded, grabbing my hand and pushing it into her pussy so she could grind on it through her pants. "Did you happen to bring your handy dandy oh so fuckable strap on with you?"

It didn't surprise me at all that she knew I had a strap, although just like everything else I had learned about her tonight, she was very good at hiding it from us. I wish I had learned earlier about her love of sex with women, and her attraction to me.

"Mmm, dammit. I didn't bring anything, but if you wait right here..."

My sentence didn't even finish, as at that moment Lana's closet door opened and our brother Ian stepped out.

"You won't need a fake cock, girlies. I've got more than enough for both of you."

"What the fuck, E?" Lana yelped. He'd startled us both, especially since our attention had been completely on one another. "You perv! Why the fuck are you hiding in my closet?"

"I've been doing that for years" Ian laughed. "When we were teens I came in, trying to see what girls panties looked like while you were in the shower. You ran in to grab some hair goop and I barely made it into the closet before you saw me. That's when I realized I could see all of you from in there. All. Of. You." He took a step closer to us with each of those last words, sounding very authoritative.

"You two have been the object of my jerk off fantasies for years, but I never thought of imagining you together. Then I walked into the kitchen and heard the lezzie action coming from the couch, and I knew it was time to take you slutty bitches for myself."

My big sister mode was kicking in. He'd been spying on Lana naked for years? Before we were adults? I took a protective step in front of Lana. "Ian, I don't care what you think you get to be a part of tonight, but..."

"Quiet, bitch." His tone was completely different from anything I'd ever heard him say before. "I waited in that closet beating my meat for far too long. I want both of you, and I'm going to have both of you however I want."

"Ian..." I said softly, my tone more shy than I meant to. "I only like girls."

"Bitch, I don't care! Maybe that's because you haven't had good dick yet. Shall we find out?"

He stepped up to me, grabbed my hair and pulled me down so that I had no choice but to land on my knees. "You'll suck it first, while I watch this slut play with herself. If you do a good job, I'll let you play with her while I fuck you." He yanked down his sweatpants and a long and thick dick almost hit me right in the eye.

"Whoa." I heard Lana whisper as she caught sight of Ian's cock. Ian didn't appear to have heard her.

"Bitch, why aren't you using your lesbian mouth on my dick?" He tightened his fist in my hair and shoved my face right into his dick, pressing my lips up against the tip. I shrank back slightly, and he noticed. "Come on bitch baby, it's just like lubing up a strap on. Besides, you don't have a choice."

He's right, I thought to myself. It's just like a strap on. I opened my mouth slightly and Ian took full advantage, shoving his dick right into my mouth. I'd given blowjobs to my teenage boyfriends a long time ago, so it's not like this was my first cock, but still. Time to use my imagination, I guess. I pretended I was licking Lana's pussy juices off of it, to get me past the fact that it was the first penis I'd touched in over a decade.

"Mmm, good job my bitch." Ian moaned. "Now you, my slut. Time to get naked." He pointed at Lana. "Tits and pussy out, right now."

"Ian" Lana answered back. "I think it would be better if I sucked you. I'm bi and I don't want..."

"Shut up, slut! I'm the one in charge here and I want HER mouth on my cock while YOU show me your pussy! Now, don't make me ask again."

I looked at Lana. I don't think we had any choice but to at least act our way out. I smiled at her, grimacing as Ian's hand tightened in my hair. At least if I didn't have to suck him, I could help her.

"Strip for me, Lana baby." I said softly, pretending Ian wasn't in the room. "Show me what I want."

"Yeah, your bitch wants you naked, slut. Get going!" Ian demanded. Lana sighed.

"Okay, E. " She started to pull down her pajama pants, and I noticed she didn't have any panties on.

"Such a slut. Commando for your lezzie sister? I'm really glad I was here for this!" Ian laughed. Lana ignored him and pulled her tee up over her head. Her breasts fell free, with their dark pink nipples hard and and at attention. It took everything I had not to moan and try to jump her gorgeously sexy body.

I felt Ian's voice at my ear: "She's so hot, isn't she?" Then I felt his tongue sliding up my neck. I wanted to shudder in repulsion, but my neck is a highly sensitive erogenous zone, and my body responded as it always does. I hissed in a breath, arching my back slightly. Ian laughed softly. "See? You're bi, my sister. That's why I'm making you the BI-tch." He laughed at his joke. "There's not enough naked sisters in this room."

Releasing my hair, he ripped my tank off my shoulders with one hand and pulled my pants down in with the other. "Hey slut, you want to make yourself useful? Come get this bitch out of her clothes."

Lana, fully naked and breathing slightly heavy, stepped up to us. "With pleasure." She said softly, and slid the remainder of my tank top down. When it reached my waist, she grabbed the edges of my panties with it and pulled them down to join my pants pooled around my feet. She bent to help me out of them, but at the last second dipped her head and stuck her tongue straight into my slit. I gasped, completely in surprise, and moaned. She wasn't kidding, she was SO good at eating pussy. Before I could settle in and enjoy, Ian reacted.

"Hey! Did I say you could lick her, Slut? You're going to pay for that. He grabbed Lana by the hair this time, and pointed to me "On your knees beside the bed." I slowly did as I was asked. "Slut, you're going to get punished. And this bitch will be the one to do it."

He forced Lana to bend forward, and I saw her tight ass pointed right at me, the lips of her pussy just peeking out below it. "Spanking time. One spank for each letter in slut. Go." He pointed at me.

I raised my hand and slapped Lana's ass. Ian was not okay with it.

"NO! I said spank, not tap. Make her pay for her disobedience! Do it again!" I slapped her again, slightly harder. "Not good enough. Again." Ian barked. I tried again, harder. Lana felt that one, her body jerked slightly. "Almost good enough." Ian responded. "Harder!" I slapped her ass about twice as hard as the first hit. Lana cried out just a little bit. "Awww, poor baby." Ian mocked. "You deserve to be spanked like the slut you are." I noticed that he had his cock in his hand, and was stroking it slightly. Was I imagining things, or was he harder than when he was in my mouth?

"Bitch! Keep going!" Ian's voice brought me back to the ass in front of me.

I slapped Lana's ass with the same force as before, seeing her tense up as I did.

"S"

Ian counted.

"What?" I said. "You said the one before.."

"Shut up bitch! If you weren't spanking so terribly, she would have been done by now." I immediately resumed my punishing. Ian helped me count.

Spank! "L"

Spank! "U"

Spank! "T"

Lana's ass was red now. Ian reached forward and rubbed the tender spot. "Fuck, slut, your ass is even hotter than it looks." He lightly rubbed his hand over her sweet ass cheeks, then without warning, shoved two of his fingers deep into Lana's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...." Lana moaned. "Spanking made me feel so good, so slutty. I'm your bad twin sister, I need to be punished, my brother!" She looked over her shoulder at Ian as she said this. I don't think she was acting. To be fair, Ian's hands looked like they were designed to finger a pussy.

"Yesss, my slut likes to be treated like the bad girl she is. Your slutty pussy is dripping for me and your big sister. Such a dirty slut." Ian pumped his hand in and out of Lana as he talked. She closed her eyes and moaned even more. "I think you're ready to be fucked now."

Lana squealed with excitement. She obviously loved the thought of being used by her twin brother. "Yes, my twin. Make me your slut and give me the dick I shared a womb with."

"As you wish, baby sis. But I think I need to give this bitch something to do." He pulled his hand out of Lana's pussy and grabbed me, shoving me onto the bed beside Lana. He stepped forward, pulling his shirt over his head as he did so.

"On your back, slut. Bitch, you're going to sit on her face. But... no one touches anyone else until I say so. I know you both want this bad, so if anyone breaks the rules again we are stopping and I'll tell Mom and Dad all about your couch lesbian party."

Lana and I both nodded, already moving into place. I saw the excitement on Lana's face as I lowered my pussy over her, facing Ian at the end of the bed between her legs.

"Slut, start licking Bitch's pussy. If you do a good job, my cock will reward you."

I sank down onto my sisters face and felt her tongue immediately slurping up my juices. "Ohhhh.... Lana, yes!" I moaned. She replied by swirling her tongue around my clit. "Fuuuuuck" I hissed.

"Good job, slut" Ian said. He stepped forward, placed his cock at the entrance to Lana's shiny pussy, and shoved it home, hard.

"Mmmmmmmm!!!!" I felt her moan her happiness at being fucked right up through my pussy. I ground my pussy even harder on her face.

"Eat her, little sister. Eat your sisters bitch pussy while your brother fucks you good!" Ian shouted. "Eat it, slut! Eat that sister pussy while I fuck your cunt!"

Lana attacked my pussy with her mouth, causing my whole body to shake with pleasure. I had both hands twisting my nipples, loving the view of Ian's cock pumping in and out of our sisters hot wet hole, while feeling her entire mouth fucking mine.

"Ohhh, Lana, that's so good!" I felt my 2nd orgasm of the night building in me. Lana knew exactly what I needed, and how to get me there. She slowly slid a finger into my ass while continuing her oral assault on my cunt. My legs started to shake.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna... cum!" I panted.

"FUCK!!!" Ian roared. "That's so fucking hot!"

He pounded even harder and faster into Lana as I felt a gush of pussy juice soak Lana's face as she lapped up every drop she could. His eyes were on mine, owning this moment somehow, even though he wasn't the one to make me cum. I couldn't look away, even though I wanted to, to enjoy my first cum on my sisters face that much more.

Ian suddenly slid back off the bed, his rock hard dick bouncing as he stood up. "Kneel for me, both of you." Without a word, we both fell into place at his feet. "You both did a great job, but it's time for you to be sprayed by my hot seed." We took the obvious hint immediately, each licking his cock from either side. I could taste Lana's pussy on him, it was so sweet, like honey. Our tongues met at the tip, and I slid forward so that I could taste myself off of her lips and cheeks. I licked her face more than Ian's cock, but I don't think he minded. Lana had most of his dick deep in her throat, moaning at getting both of us in her mouth.

"Yesss, so fucking good, my sluts...." Ian moaned. "Time for my hot seed!"

We both looked up at our brother, watching him stroke his cock. Lana licked her lips. "I want it, Ian. I need that cum!"

"Fuuuuck!!!" Ian moaned as ropes of thick cum shot out of his dick, he shifted slightly to ensure that both my face and Lana's were splattered with his hot goo. I took the opportunity of his orgasm distraction to slide one of my hands up to Lana's tits, pinching her nipples. She was the object of this meeting, after all.

"Fuck fuck fuck, unnnnh..." he kept moaning as his cum landed on our noses, our cheeks, and dripped down onto our lips. Finally spent, he leaned back away from us. Lana's hands were on my tits instantly, and my other hand slid down her hip and I slid my fingers deep into her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and we started licking our brother's cum off each others face. She alternated licking his cum and kissing my face, and moaned as I flicked her clit with my finger as I stuck my tongue into her mouth to share the cum she already had.

"Damn, ladies... " Ian's voice was softer now, having spent his load, he seemed less in charge. Lana looked up at him.

"Don't forget, brother, you weren't invited to this party, even though your cock is a nice one." She bounced on my hand a couple of times, then pushed herself up to stand beside her twin. She took advantage of his post orgasm weakness and twisted his arm behind his back, while grabbing a handful of his hair with the other arm.

"What do you say, big sister?" She grinned at me. "Should we tie him down and make him our bitch now? Go get your strap on. Revenge on this fuck boy is going to be good.. and deep... and hard!"

Ian struggled to stay standing, but I think he had seriously spent himself with the facial he gave us, as Lana easily overpowered him. Soon, he was on his knees, with Lana looking down on him like the powerful goddess she was. "You're going to do everything I say, E. And you're going to like it."

"Uhhhh... " Ian moaned. "I'm not exactly standing at attention here." Not sure if he meant it literally, but we could both see that his cock was quite soft.

"No worry, sweet boy." Lana purred in his ear. "You can watch first, then lie there and take it..."

Ian's eyes lit up. "Watch you two? Fuuuuck.... Anything you say, Lana. I'll do it!"

Lana laughed and looked at me. "Well well well, I think our brother here is quite the switch! I intend to take full advantage of that, I promise. Go get that strap, I'll tie him to his bed and meet you there."

I giggled as I walked out of Lana's room, quickly back to my own. My twin siblings sure have surprised me tonight. Hopefully they'll both let me surprise them back, as I did a mental inventory of other toys I could bring to our party. This was going to be a long night.

To Be Continued