A Day in Life of a Bimbo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tiffany was approaching the facility she saw a redhead entering it. The girl was dressed in micro shorts that covered barely half of her buttocks, a cropped tight top that revealed her abs and ten centimetre tall wedge heels, all of it was red and matched the fiery colour of her hair. The ginger's feminine curves were accompanied by firm well-defined muscles, it was clear that she visited the gym regularly. The woman also spotted Tiffany, she stopped at the door, waved and shouted:

"Hi, Tiff!" her voice was loud and bold.

Tiffany waved back.

"Hi, Alexis" she finally said when she got nearer.

The girls lived in the same building, but on different floors. Alexis was two years older and studied management, the girls had become friends... and something a bit more. They hugged, kissed their cheeks and finally entered the gym. In the locker room both girls stripped naked, neither of them was shy, quite the opposite, and the fact that they had seen (and touched) each other naked bodies had little to do with it, they would have been just as brazen in company of other women. Thanks to her transformations Tiffany had a toned athletic figure, but Alexis' body was a true work of art. She might have been a mediocre student, but when it came to physical exercises (and diet) she always gave her best. When they were both nude the older girl playfully slapped her friend's buttocks, then began to dress. Her gym outfit was not much different from the clothes she came there, it consisted of a tiny thong, micro shorts and a sports bra, all of it red; the main difference were white sneakers instead of high heels. The girls were of similar height, but next to her athletic friend Tiffany looked small and slender.

When they both dressed up Alexis again patted Tiffany on her booty, this time the girl returned the favor; eventually they went to the gym. Zack, Alexis' boyfriend, was already there and warming up, he eyed Tiffany shamelessly as they approached.

"Hi, Tiff" he said in a cheerful voice.

They kissed on their cheeks and hugged, Zack's hand venture to the girl's buttock and groped it, she again returned the favor. The room was about half full and of course all eyes turned onto the girls as they entered, everyone witness the touchy greetings. But the trio did not come to the gym merely to show off, their main objective was effective workout, a sexy spectacle was just a fortunate bi-product. All three focused on the exercises, but neither of the girls missed any opportunity to exhibit their sexy athletic bodies. Warm-up, stretching, squats and many other exercises gave a great opportunity to entertain the audience. Alexis might have had a hotter body, at least in the eyes of the fitness enthusiasts, but it was Tiffany's nyloned and thonged booty that attracted the most attention.

The trio's workout eventually ended and they went to their respectful locker rooms. The girls stipped and walked to the bathroom naked, without saying a word they both went under one shower; the water started running... There was soap involved and the women ultimately washed off the sweat, but it was still more of a foreplay than a bath. Their soaped hands roamed freely over one another's bodies caressing their wet skin. At first they kissed, their palms never rested, but continued to explore their bodies. When their lips parted Alexis moved behind Tiffany, kissed her neck and gently grabbed her large breasts. The girl put one of her hands on the palm holding her breast, the other on Alexis' hip. The pair remained in that position for a short while before Tiffany turned around and the girls resumed kissing. At some point another student walked into the bathroom.

"So the rumors were true, after all" she said loudly with a smirk on her face.

The girls turned to face her.

"Wanna join us?" asked Tiffany with a wink.

"Thanks, but I'm in a rush. I prefer guys, anyway."

"We too prefer guys..." replied Alexis and they commenced to kiss.

All three women left the showers at the same time, they were not bothered by their nudity; the three of them made small talk as they dried themselves, dressed up and did the makeup.

"Care to join us for the dinner?" asked Alexis when they were rejoined by Zack.

He was not bothered that he had to wait so long, he had spent the time flirting with one of the instructors.

"Sure! Thanks, I'm starving" replied Tiffany.

The girls prepared the dinner together although the younger one played more the role of an assistant. Zack joined them in the kitchen too, but all he was doing was not disturbing the women. It took some effort on his part not to come closer to touch them, but he had enough willpower to just sit and enjoy the view of the sexy bodies.

The dinner was healthy, nutritious and tasty, all three of them drunk some wine to the meal, then they drunk some more. They maintained a healthy lifestyle and adhered to moderately rigorous diets, but neither of them was some abstainer freak.

As much as the trio loved each other's company they had not invited Tiffany just to share a meal and a glass of wine. In the middle of the second bottle the atmosphere got more touchy, by that time all three of them were sitting on a couch, Tiffany in the middle. Zack put one of his palms on the girl's nylon covered thigh and began to gently caress it, Alexis did the same on the other side. Tiffany returned the favor, she caressed Alexis' bare skin, but her other hand rested on Zack's crotch when the growing bulge could be seen through the trousers; she also turned her head towards the man and they kissed. She had no more arms to spare when one hand from each lover grabbed her breasts and began to fondle them softly; she moaned into Zack's mouth as their tongues were mingling. After the long passionate kiss Tiffany had little time to regain breath, she turned her head towards Alexis and the two women kissed with equal passion; all six hands continued to caress one another's bodies, Zack was also kissing her neck.

The threeway make-out continued for awhile with Tiffany remaining in the center of attention; her dress got hiked up, but other than that everyone remained dressed. The trio was not in a hurry, but eventually they progressed past the kissing phase and began to strip each other.

"Let's move it to the bedroom" suggested Alexis and they all stood up.

The road to the bedroom took longer than usual, all three of them continued to make out and strip each other, so a trail of clothes marked their path. When they finally reached the bed, Tiffany's crotchless pantyhose were the only item remaining between all three of them. To respect the rules of hospitality the girl remained in the center of the threesome, she appreciated all the attention she was receiving and did her best not to remain indebted.

Tiffany laid on her back in the middle of the bed and spread her pantyhose covered legs. Zack moved between them, but did not dive straight for her pussy, he instead caressed them some more; from her feet up to her crotch he kissed and licked the soft nylon-covered skin. Alexis laid next to Tiffany, she grabbed her large breasts and fondled them for awhile before finally leaning in for a kiss; their palms continued to explore their nude skin as they kissed. It was long and sensual, the women's tongues danced in their mouths. By the time their lips parted, Zack had finally reach Tiffany's pussy, he began to lick it by slowly drawing circles around her lips; Zack was a proficient licker and knew how to tease a woman.

In the meantime Alexis sat up and moved to sit on Tiffany's face, she turned so that she could see her boyfriend and play with the girl's large firm boobs. Alexis' breasts were small Bs, so she never missed an opportunity to fondle and grope larger ones whenever she met a girl who would allow her to do that. Tiffany was an expert at cocksucking, but was not nearly as proficient with pussies, still she did her best to satisfy her friend, although Zack's tongue was hugely distracting.

Alexis' body was completely blocking Tiffany's view, so she was surprised when the man suddenly disappeared from between her legs; he returned soon. Zack lifted the girl's legs, Alexis grabbed them and placed the ankles under her arms, the boyfriend placed a pillow under Tiffany's booty, then began to apply lubricant to her anus. She had not been expecting anal sex, but was even more surprised when the thing that entered her back door entrance turned out not to be a penis; Zack was carefully pushing a sizable anal plug into the girl's ass. Alexis even lifted her body from Tiffany's face, so they could both enjoy her moans. When the large plug eventually went whole inside, the man licked her pussy some more, but only to tease her further. The pair then got up, the time to change the position had arrived. Alexis got off the bed completely, Tiffany got on all fours and Zack laid down in from of her with his cock right before her face; the man's penis was large and beautiful. The girl put her mouth to work right away, eager to tease him exactly as he had teased her.

Alexis had gotten off the bed for a reason, she wanted to add another toy to the mix, one that was more interactive and also her favourite when dealing with girls - a strapless dildo. Her pussy was wet enough already, but the toy could use some lubrication, after applying it she slowly inserted that end into her vagina and lubed the other one. As she prepared herself Tiffany continued to suck Zack's cock, she used only her mouth and made sure that her touches were gentle. She caressed the head of his penis with her lips and tongue or drew circles around its base. The man did not hasten her in any way, he enjoyed their game and knew that eventually he would receive a full reward.

Alexis finally got back onto the bed and assumed the position behind Tiffany, she slapped her buttocks with both hands, then aimed the dildo at her pussy. The girl was soaking wet and the dildo was medium-sized, so there was no need for being overly gentle; Alexis grabbed Tiffany's hips and shoved the toy inside in one decisive push. The girl stopped sucking the cock and issued a loud moan, but she resumed the blowjob right away and it was no longer teasing, she took the shaft into her mouth, pressed her lips tightly around it and never stopped using her tongue. Alexis held her friend's hips steadily and quickly reached a fast pace, she made sure that her shoves were hard, because that way she received a fair share of the stimulation herself. The anal plug remained in its place and continued to stretch Tiffany's ass.

After the long sensual foreplay and the multi-pronged stimulation it was not a surprise that Tiffany was the first one to climax. When Zack sensed it coming he withdrew his cock from her mouth to let her breath freely, as well as to be able to clearly hear her delightful cries and moans; he also held her shoulders for support. Alexis sped up the pace of her fucking and did not slow down until her friend's orgasm finished. When she finally withdrew the dildo, Tiffany collapsed onto the bed, her breathing heavy and her body still trembling gently. The trio cuddled for a moment, but the pair still have not climaxed themselves.

Alexis pulled out the dildo from her pussy and laid on her back, Zack grabbed her ankles and placed them behind her head, so she was basically bent in half. He wasted no time and roughly shoved his hard cock into her wet hungry pussy. Their lovemaking was short, but intense; few minutes later the man shot a voluminous load inside of his girlfriend's pussy. That was enough to push her over the edge and they orgasmed together in a cacophony of groans, cries and grunts.

Tiffany did not interrupt the pair, she just lied next to them on the bed, enjoyed the show and rested. When following the orgasm the lovers kissed, she just gently caressed Alexis' legs, but when the kiss ended and Zack finally withdrew his cock, she knew there was still a job for her to perform. She swiftly licked the man's shaft clean with her tongue, then dived between Alexis' wide-spread legs, Zack's cum was already beginning to ooze out. Tiffany licked up what was outside, then proceeded to sucking out the rest; she swallowed every drop she could get, she greatly enjoyed the taste of the mixture of her friend's juices. Zack knelt by the women and caressed their bodies. When Tiffany finished they all had one more round of kissing, then lied in the bed a longer while and cuddled. Eventually they got up to take a shower together, only then was the girl's plug removed, she again moaned loudly as it went out; she also finally took off her pantyhose which were completely drenched, but somehow remained undamaged. The shower was crowded and looked similarly to the one the women had at the gym, only this time it lasted even longer.

When Tiffany returned to her room Abby was inside reading a book. She was dressed in a cropped tank top and yoga pants, all white. She was not wearing a bra and her naturally long nipples poked through the tight fabric, the yoga pants exposed the source of her nickname - Cameltoe Queen. Abby's vaginal lips were large and explicit, but she never did anything to cover that fact and shamelessly wore tight pants whenever she was not wearing a dress. The tiny white thong she had underneath could not possibly conceal anything either.

"Hi, Tiff" she welcomed her roommate with a smile "I was afraid you wouldn't return for the night. Doc didn't want to let you go?"

"That too. But later I met Alexis and Zack at the gym and they invited me for a dinner."

"... and dessert" replied Abby with a grin.

"I can't hide anything from you. But why were you worried I wouldn't come back? Got any plans for the night that include me?"

"Nothing fancy. Bob asked if we'd like to drink a few beers with him and the boys."

"I'd prefer wine."

"That's what I told him. Red, semi-dry. They'll buy some."

"Cool. Let me just catch a breath and we can go."

Tiffany took off her panties and put them to the laundry basket along with her pantyhose which she had carried in her purse, she then opened a drawer to pick new pairs, but she stopped her hand mid-way; it would be pointless to wet another pair right away. She closed the drawer and went to the bathroom, there she fixed her makeup a little, adding some colours. Abby was there too, she painted her face, but kept her "casual" clothes, she only spiced up the outfit with a pair of stilettos to match the height of her friend. When they were both ready, they went to drink some red wine in male company.

Bob and four of his friends, Chris, Derek, Eddy and Frank, were already waiting, snacks and wine ready. Hugging was the approved method of greeting and surprisingly enough the boys were not too touchy just yet, even Bob kept his hands away from the girl's buttocks. The guys have also picked a movie for the evening, a classic - Emmanuelle; neither of the women had seen it and they were kinda curious how an actual erotic movie, not a porno, looks like. The man had to rearrange the furniture in the room, so that everyone could sit comfortably; two sofa beds had been set up in a V in such a way that all guests could have a decent view of the screen. The seven of them sat on the beds, one girl in the middle of each; Bob who was the host sat on the edge, so he was the only man that was not sitting next to a woman, he did not seem bothered though.

Tiffany might have come in a slutty dress, fuck-me heels and no underwear, but she had no intentions of flashing any upskirts just yet. Abby was announcing her cameltoe and pointy nipples to the whole world, but they were technically covered and the fabric of her clothes was not transparent. The girls sat down and somewhat demurely crossed their legs, the men handed them the red wine, the snacks were lying on a small table in front of everyone; the movie could finally start.

Throughout the first hour everyone mostly enjoyed the movie. Some guy's hand occasionally skimmed over one of the girls' legs and their gazes often wandered from the screen to the bodies of their neighbours, but as more alcohol got consumed everyone became more touchy and less interested in the story of Emmanuelle, even when the protagonist was having sex. Tiffany sat with her legs crossed, at some point Chris placed his palm on her bare thigh, she did not react and soon Derek did the same, even though there was less space available on her other leg; something similar happened to Abby as well. They sat like that for a minute or two, Emmanuelle was moaning from the screen and the bulges in the boy's trousers were growing, until Tiffany said:

"Anyone wants a beer from the fridge? You've been refilling my glass the whole time, it's my turn to return the favor."

Everyone eagerly said "Yes".

The guys lifted their palms from the girl's legs, but while doing so they caressed her skin. While she had been sitting her skirt hiked up a little, but she did nothing to fix it; her firm buttocks were peeking from underneath it.

"I'll help you" volunteered Abby and stood up as well.

The fridge was in the same room, but on its opposite end, the girls slowly walked swaying their hips seductively; they did not look back, but were perfectly aware that none of the men were watching the screen. Tiffany opened the fridge, half of its content was beer, she slowly bent at the waist to pick the bottles from the bottom shelf. She grabbed two, straightened up, handed them to Abby, then bent again to pick three more; there was no chance that any of the men could have missed the sight of her exposed pussy, even in the dim light of the room. The girls returned, handed the boys their beers and sat back between them; only then Bob remembered to refill their glasses with wine.

For a moment they returned to the movie where the action was picking up the pace as well. The men's palms returned on the girls' thighs too and soon became more active. Chris and Derek caressed Tiffany's bare skin, Eddy and Frank did the same through Abby's leggings; without consultation the girls uncrossed their legs at the same time, the men instantly got bolder. Tiffany's neighbours reached out with their other hands and grabbed her breasts, they squeezed them lightly which caused her to moan softly; Abby was receiving a similar treatment. They continued to play with Tiffany's boobs as they slid their palms up her thighs, hiking her skirt and almost reaching her crotch. The girl caressed their penises through their trousers, the bulges had become far more prominent.

It was then that Bob decided to abandon his role of a spectator and joined the fun, he stood up in front of Tiffany, unzipped his trousers and took out his cock. On his short slender frame Bob's penis looked almost ridiculous, it was that huge; long, thick and with a pair of testicles to match its size, it was impressive already while being only half hard. Tiffany did not remove her hands from Chris' and Derek's crotches, she simply opened her mouth and Bob gently pushed the head of his cock inside; the girl began to suck it slowly. The other two guys helped Tiffany unzip their trousers, so she could stroke their cocks as they caressed and groped her body. Abby's top had already been taken off, Eddy and Frank were playing with her breasts, the leggings were still on, but there was a male hand inside them fingering her pussy through the lacy panties; she too was stroking two cocks with her palms.

Bob's cock was quickly growing in Tiffany's mouth as she continued to lick and suck it; when it reached its full size she might have grabbed the shaft with both hands, take the head in her mouth and there still would have remained few centimetres unattended. The other guys were not nearly as well endowed, but neither of them had any reasons to be ashamed, their cocks were decently sized and shaped, and most of all they were ready for action.