A Day in Life of a Bimbo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob stepped back, his gigantic cock still pointing at Tiffany's face, he helped her to get up and then pulled her dress over her head, she cooperated eagerly and without unnecessary words. Abby was swiftly stripped as well, then the girls assisted the boys in undressing and soon all of the clothes were tossed away. They got back down in a different configuration, Bob and Chris sat on the couch, Derek laid down on the carpet, Tiffany knelt over his face in front of the other two guys, she took Chris's cock into her mouth and jerked Bob's, Derek began to lick her pussy. On the other couch Eddy was sitting, Abby was lying sideways and sucking his cock, her legs were spread wide, so Frank could get between them. Tiffany swapped her oral attention from one man to another making sure that both would get their share, Derek never stopped licking her and he soon added fingers to the mix. The oral foursome was still a part of the foreplay though and it did not last too long; another reconfiguration soon followed.

Frank sat down on the couch and Abby mounted him guiding his cock into her wet pussy, it went in smoothly and she began to ride him slowly right away. They had a moment for themselves, because Eddy went to the cupboard to get a tube of lubricant; he applied some to his cock, even though it was already wet thanks to Abby's mouth, then he lubed her anus generously. the man carefully pushed his cock into her ass, then the trio began to work on finding a common rhythm; their moans and grunts were gradually getting louder.

Tiffany's guys were a bit more creative, Derek was the pervert who came up with the idea; he and Chris laid down on the floor on their backs, their buttocks touching and their penises right next to each other. Bob helped Tiffany squat down onto the cocks and she guided them both into her vagina. Her pussy was already wet enough and she knew she could fit them both, but there is never too much care when getting two cocks into one hole. Tiffany lowered her body onto the men until their entire penises were buried deep inside of her pussy, she issued a long high-pitched cry as her vagina was being stretched, then she inhaled and exhaled loudly when she was adapting to the penetration. Bob continued to support her, his cock was still rock hard, but currently not participating in the action. Tiffany raised her body, then impaled herself on the penises again; each such motion was easier and smoother. Soon the trio found a common rhythm, the guys on their part were also moving their hips to a limited degree, but they matched the girls motions. It is difficult to suck a cock when squatting on two cocks, so the blowjob Tiffany was giving Bob was half-hearted, but he did not seem worried and maintained the supporting role as he held the girl's body.

Both groups remained in their positions throughout their entire intercourse. The room was soon filled with a cacophony of moans, cries, grunts and the slapping of naked skin as their sweaty bodies moved and offered each other pleasure. Tiffany was the most excitable one and it was her who first reached an orgasm, she stopped squatting and Bob had to held her in place as her body trembled in ecstasy, she issued a long loud high-pitched cry which lasted until she run out of breath. Chris and Derek doubled their efforts and lifted their hips off the ground as high as they could, they moved up and down, their buttocks hitting the ground each time. The additional pressure of the clenching muscles of the tightly filled vagina on their two cocks was enough to push them over the edge as well and soon they joined Tiffany in climax; they shot two voluminous loads into her pussy. The girl's orgasm was the longest, when it finally ended Bob helped her to get up; she stood with her legs in a wide stance, the semen was already oozing out and dripping onto the boy's underbellies. Tiffany knelt down by them and began to lick it clean, she also cleaned their cocks from the mix of their bodily fluids; Bob was patiently caressing her body.

Tiffany did not finish the cleaning when Abby climaxed as well, she was almost as loud. The men fucking her holes did not stop until she finally went quiet, they then withdrew their penises and repositioned the girl, so that she was half-lying on the couch on her back. They had to jerk their cocks only few times before they erupted onto her chest; it seemed as if they had been gathering the cum for a week, because when they finally finished Abby looked as if someone had poured a glass of cum onto her breasts. But she was not going to be left dirty, Tiffany was still sitting on the floor and she had been watching all the orgasms of the other trio. With a wicked smile on her face the girl crawled on all fours to her friend, climbed onto the couch and began to lick the cum off her chest; the five men were enjoying the perverted spectacle. Tiffany gathered some cum in her mouth with few licks, but did not swallow it, she instead raised her head and kissed Abby on the lips. The kiss was sensual and moderately long, but more importantly the girl pushed the cum into her friend's mouth; the boys cheered as they witnessed the cum-kiss. When their lips parted Tiffany returned to licking Abby's breasts, this time she swallowed what she gathered with her tongue. There were few more cumkisses, but the share of semen was not even, Tiffany swallowed the major part.

Abby's chest finally got cleaned, but it was not the end, one more horny person remained - Bob; he picked Tiffany as his lover; though before she obliged him she drank some wine to quench her thirst. The girl then half-laid on the couch with her buttocks on its edge, Eddy and Frank sat on her sides, they grabbed her legs and raised them high and wide; they held them by the ankles and caressed the girl's soft skin as Bob was preparing to finally make proper use of his cock. He took the lube, rubbed it generously over his cock, then he applied just as much to Tiffany's exposed anus. Abby, Chris and Derek were sitting on the other couch, they were enjoying the spectacle and caressing each other's bodies.

Despite all the lubricant Bob was really careful, he knew Tiffany's capabilities and capacity, she could fit his entire huge cock, but anal sex with his size always had to be extra gentle. The girl relaxed her muscles, but still issued a loud groan when the fat head stretched her sphincter, Bob stopped for a second to let her adjust, then slowly proceeded onward. No-one was in a hurry and nobody was counting the time, but if they had they would have realised that it took Bob almost a minute to get his entire gigantic penis into Tiffany's tight ass; he withdrew it quicker, but still without any rush. The man did not pull out his whole cock though, but kept the head in, so that the girl's anus would remain constantly stretched. The second shove was slightly faster, the third one even more, Bob was gradually picking up the pace and Tiffany's cries were getting louder. Every shove was deep and over time they got hard, once Bob realised that his lover was ready his fucking became rough and merciless; and Tiffany loved it.

Eddy and Frank continued to sit on the girl's sides, holding and caressing her legs. The trio on the other couch also only cuddled, rested and watched the show. Everyone apart from Bob and Tiffany was getting ready for another round. The short man had a stamina to match his size, the pair did not change the position and he never slowed down; very few women could endure such anal pounding. Tiffany could not only endure it, but also climax from it, even despite her recent orgasm. It took almost twenty minutes of rough anal fucking, this time the girl's climax was even louder, her entire body again shook and trembled, it was especially noticeable at her raised and spread legs which quaked in the boy's hands. The girl clenched her anal muscles tightly around the thick penis and Bob had to focus hard to hold back his own orgasm, otherwise he would have came there and then; but he had other plans. The man continued to fuck Tiffany's ass until her orgasm subsided, he then pulled out his cock and shot the entire voluminous load over the girl's breasts, it was as large as those of Eddy and Frank combined; it was time for Abby to return the favor.

When Bob covered Tiffany's chest with cum the other girl knew what was expected of her, she grinned and got off the couch. Abby mimicked her friends earlier behavior and crawled to the other couch on all fours; she then began to lick the semen off Tiffany's large firm breasts; again there were several cum kisses and the boys were just as enthusiastic to watch them. When Abby finished all of them drunk some more wine or beer before they continued the fun.

The orgy did not end there, everyone including Tiffany was eager for another round, although the girl needed a short rest before she could proceed. Ultimately every man shot two more loads, the girls enjoyed even more orgasms and consumed a lot more sperm and wine. Bob fucked Tiffany's and Abby's pussies, but the latter was not brave enough to let him fuck her ass. Everyone left the party exhausted, but fully satisfied; the girls were glad that they did not have any lectures in the morning, they had drunk three bottles of wine between the two of them.

The women's bodies were sweaty and sticky with dried cum, they did not want their clothes to get dirty, but going through the dorm completely naked might have been too much even for them. They put on only their heels and borrowed two large towels brom Bob, big enough to cover their breasts and buttocks at the same time. When they reached their room they took a shower together, they washed each other, but did nothing more, both were tired, not to mention a little drunk, and simply wanted to go to sleep. After all tomorrow was a day as well and it could be just as fun for a bimbo.