A Day in Office Ch. 03: Nightfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

"Please.... don't... I won't tell anyone about this; just take whatever you want and go...", Vanessa pleaded feebly for mercy.

One of them, standing to the right of Vanessa, chipped, "you sure ain't gonna tell nobody about this alright, no matter what happens, cock-teaser!".

As soon as he was done talking, the group zoomed in on Vanessa's exposed pantyhose-encased ass. Cocks of all shapes, sizes and lengths, all were already hard, jousted amongst themselves to rub against Vanessa's buttocks; some on top, some on either of her sides, while others at the bottom. The silky nylon material grazing the underside of these hard dicks served to only heighten their arousals further.

One by one, these cocks grew further in length and expanded in girth till every hard-on were looking furious; veins popping along its shaft. Some of these cocks were dick-slapping Vanessa's ass, each slap was greeted back with a certain degree of her ass springiness; others had their purple knobs pressed and buried in the nylon material as they went on a blind adventure, leaving trails of pre-cum slime smeared all over in its wake.

Vanessa was now bent-over, a few feet away from the wall, supported only by her arms; her legs spread shoulder width apart as the group of men surrounded her. An 8" cock was rubbing along the length of her right nylon thighs while another with a slight upward-curved 8.5" shaft was running along between her silky-smooth knee and ankle. On Vanessa's left, a throbbing 7.5" hard-on was wriggling between the front and back of her pelvis with a left-slanted 8" boner prodding her hamstring and knee.

Her fifth assailant stood inches from Vanessa's stick-out ass. His pulsating 9" cock with an almost 2" girth throbbed from watching her shiny perky peaches wriggled in slow circular motion. He swallowed his saliva hard from the erotic scene unfolding, as if Vanessa was doing a lap dance in front of him. His mushroom dickhead was heavily coated with pre-cum juice, a drip oozing slowly towards the tarmac ground, stringing out precariously. He gripped his steely shaft and raised it upwards while shuffling his feet closer to Vanessa till his balls were pressed against her outer 15-denier nylon ass. He then let his hardened boner flopped onto the top of Vanessa's right ass cheek; the long stringy pre-cum splashed itself onto the delicate woven material, emmeshing into it within seconds.

The attacker then swiped the underside of his cock into the puddle of viscous slime, lubricating it and started to hump himself along the woven seam of the outer layer pantyhose, as soft groans of heighted arousal escaped through his lips. With his engorged cock head pressed into the silky material, he used his fingers to guide it up and down the woven seam, futilely attempting to burrow into the creek of her ass.

His pre-cum continued oozing from its slit, coating Vanessa's nylon peaches with more slimy goo, this time in the region where her ass hole may be while he steered his throbbing erection in a downwards position and used this layer of coating to lubricate the upper side of his shaft this time. The rubbing of the upper side jolted him to further arousal and glided further downwards, to the inviting gap between Vanessa's inner thighs and perky bottom. Her 5th attacker settled on a rhythmic groove in-between those fine hosiery clad fuck-me legs and began pistoning in and out slowly; lubing Vanessa's semi-sticky nylon crotch further with his pre-cum while savouring each thrust. His 9-incher went as deep as he could until his engorged scrotum was brushing sensually against the silky pantyhose, the warmth of her squishy spunk crotch which his throbbing erect nestled in-between; sending jolts of shudder and ecstasy all over his body. Vanessa felt the thick hard cock grazed against her double-layered pantyhose pussy; the flimsy nylon material merely acted as a diaphanous membrane filter that still saturated through the fine nylon.

While the 5th attacker's shaft continued burrowing in and out the abyss of Vanessa's pantyhose crotch, her attackers who stood on either side of her, took each of her hands and brought them to their respective steely hot-rods. She resisted from touching them, clenching her fingers into a ball of fist but that did not stop the 2 blokes from advancing their assaults. While Vanessa must now balance herself only on her 4-inch high-heels, occasionally wobbling, both her attackers pressed their cock heads into her fists, smearing them with their pre-cum juices until there was sufficient lubrication to fuck her clenched fists. A disgusted Vanessa attempted to unclench in response but her attackers' ruggedly strong hands cupped over hers, and started humping in and out of her clenched fists.

Another one of her attackers took the opportunity to slide up against the wall and stand in front of Vanessa. The tip of his engorged mushroom cock head pointed straight at her face, reeking with whiffs of piss stung her sense of smell with her eyes staring wide in disbelief. In her mind, she knew what was about to happen next and Vanessa was already choking from the thought of it. Not a split second too soon, her jaws were pinched opened by a powerful and strong grip that forced Vanessa to open her mouth. Her vision was soon pitch black and it did not take long for her to realise that her 4th attacker's 8.5" was sliding into the warmth of her moist mouth, thrusting his hips upwards to accommodate the angle of Vanessa's head; his right hand clenching a palmful of her Korean-permed tresses as he pulled her head towards his pelvis.

*Choke! *

*Choke! *

That was all Vanessa could muster while her 4th attacker attempted to bury his entire length into the back of her throat; strings of saliva dripping from the corner of Vanessa's slightly smudged cherry lips as the piss-coated bulbous head made its way deeper inside. The "O" of her mouth stretching to its limit; her eyes teary as she winced in agony and disgust. Only when his head hit the back of her throat was he satisfied to slide it back out, stopping short from popping out of her mouth before he pistoned it inwards again. Vanessa's saliva was slobbering all over his entire length; his thrusting began accelerating as he skull-fucked Vanessa like a rag doll.

At the other end, her 5th attacker followed suit and picked up speed after seeing his comrade at the front doing likewise. The copious pre-cum that kept oozing out from the tiny slit of his circumcised cock head provided a slippery path for his intercrural fucking against the diaphanous outer layer 15-denier nylon material that was grazing the upper side of his hardened erection.

One of the bystanders from the group came over to the action scene. He unbuckled his belt and whipped it out from his pants' belt loop. He knelt down beside Vanessa's legs and used his belt to tie it around her knees; forcing her to bring those slender gams close together till one leg was over the other before fastening the belt securely, locking her shiny clad legs in that awkward position. Teetering on her high heels with the raspy sound of sheer nylon rubbing against each other, Vanessa was pushed forward further, gagging and choking on her 4th attacker's throbbing hard-on deeper insider her throat, who was mercilessly skull-fucking her moist cherry-lipped mouth.

"Oooohhh yessss...!!! Nice work, lad!", hissed the attacker jabbing between the erotic gap between Vanessa's glossy legs locked together, praising the brilliant idea of his friend.

For him, it brought a new-found tension to his intercrual action as her inner thighs that have now clamped his veiny shaft, provided further sensation and sexual arousal. He was humping harder and faster, relishing on the erotic feeling of that silky-smooth gossamer nylon wrapped around his pulsating cock, sliding in the dampness between Vanessa's double-layered gaping nylon covered labia. She could feel the wetness of her inner pantyhose layer betraying her with each thrust of the rubbing over her slick clitoris. Her cunt began to moisten and her juices flowed, commingled with the copious amount of pre-cum smeared all over her crotch.

"Oooohhhh... fuck!!! Yesss..."

"Ooohh ggaaawwddd!!! Ugghh.... mmmmppphhhh!!"

Shrieks of lust-filled cries tore through the still of the night and brought the Vanessa and the group to their attention. One of the blokes who had been fist-fucking Vanessa's right hand started climaxing and began pumping his man-juice into her clenched fist. He kept his grip over her hand as his semi-gooey semen ejaculated shot after shot inside while continuing pumping his hard-on in and out; imagining it was Vanessa's tight pussy he was cumming into. Some splattered out of her fist from the withdrawal movement as his humping began slowing down, and his once mighty hardness grew increasingly flaccid before releasing his grip on her clenched fist and made way for another to take his place.

In the next few seconds, the attacker fist-fucking Vanessa's left followed suit with his own eruption of lust-juice outburst. Like his predecessor, the attacker continued fucking in and out of Vanessa's left fist which was now coated slick and wet. It did not seem like he was slowing down any time soon as he kept up with the humping; this despite his cock turning semi-flaccid.

Vanessa was cringing in disgust at her humiliation; her tears welled up in her eyes blurring her vision. Her screams for help and mercy were muffled by her attacker's 8.5" throbbing erection choking her oesophagus that caused her the occasional gag reflex. He was still fucking his lengthy knob to the back of her throat, slowing down only when he felt his climax building up.

When her two assailants were done fist-fucking Vanessa's cum-soaked hands, her 5th attacker from the back (who was still humping in-between her shiny gloss legs) took her cummy right hand and palmed it on her nylon crotch; smearing her spunked palm all over her double nylon covered labia. His cock would occasionally glide in-between, coating the underside of his shaft with cum that further enhanced the slickness of his intercrural fucking.

By a stroke of luck, the bulbous purple head accidentally burrowed into the small tear of the outer layer nylon gusset made earlier in the day; only to be sensitized with another inner layer of diaphanous silky material.

"Fucking shit!!", exclaimed the attacker as the length of his veiny shaft began punching through, inch by inch the outer gossamer material ripped wider to accommodate the girth of his massive manhood.

"Oh my fucking gawd!!!", exhaling with pure ecstasy from an unexpected discovery.

"This bitch is wearing double layer of pantyhose!"

Murmurs around the group could be heard. Wasting no time, Vanessa's 5th assailant did likewise with her left hand. This time though, he had her left palm cupped the outline of his underside cock through the outer nylon soaked in a mixture of pre-cum, pussy juices and cum. It provided traction for his manhood to fuck the erotic space in-between the two layers of fine-woven hosiery.

The rest of the group gathered closer around Vanessa, who was being sandwiched-fuck; one in her petite mouth and the other between the silky pocket created by the bottom of her nylon pussy and the tops of her glossy slender gams. All of them were eager to dive into action, with their stiff hard cocks locked and loaded. It looked like they were ready to fire their cumshots but were withholding until their hard erections had their share of the plunder. The ongoing scene served up like an appetizer, wetting (literally) their insatiable lust and desire prior to the main course.

Her 5th attacker kept her left palm pressed up against his cock. His humping motions between the two silky layers of nylon would every now and then brush against Vanessa's clitoris with his fucking, making her squirmed and writhed. Eventually, she could feel her attacker thrusting harder and pumping like a sex-deprived bloke as his balls began tightening up. He kept his pressure over her left palm as he fucked the space between the two nylon layers like a madman. Vanessa's nylon covered labia was spread out and stimulated immensely from the rapid pistoning that she was gasping for breath. A strangely familiar exhilaration was overwhelming her senses despite the predicament she was in. Vanessa could not believe her body was betraying her emotions. She tried to shake her head to tell her assailant stop, only to be held tight in place from her attacker ravaging her mouth.

Without warning, her 5th attacker grunted and groaned loudly as he ejaculated. Spurts of his frothy semen burst out like cannons fired in quick succession, shooting wads of copious creamy frost into the space between the pantyhose layers. The warm spunk spattering her clitoris and pussy through the thin nylon membrane layer sent Vanessa to a heart-thumping orgasm. She could not hide the little convulsions from her assailants who took noticed.

"Check it out, fellas! This little slut clearly enjoyed that!", retorted one of her assailants.

"She must've been deprived from such pleasures for too long. Tsk tsk tsk... Let's give her some more to enjoy eh, boys?", chipped another.

Her attacker ended his climax with one final grunt as he cannoned his last wad of sperm as deep as he possibly could into the abyssal nylon layers before withdrawing satisfactorily. Gooey streaks permeated through the outer layer hosiery, coating Vanessa's left palm with even more cum. She was still quivering from the earth-shattering orgasm she had never experienced before in all those times she made love with her ex-boyfriend or self dildo-ing. There was an indescribable sense of sexual fulfilment and satisfaction that lifted all that heaviness she felt.

"Take this, cock sucker!", a voice interrupted her thoughts.

Her attacker assaulting Vanessa's cherry coated lips drove his hips deep inside her mouth one final time, popping his cock up and hitting the top of her mouth. His two hands gripped the back of her skull tight, grabbing fistfuls of her hair while yanking her towards his curly pubic crotch, forcing the head of his manhood deep and flooding her throat with torrents of warm spunk. Her lips clamped tightly around his shaft as he slid back and forth slowly, unloading pasty spurts gunk into her larynx. A ring of Vanessa's cherry lipstick also smeared on the attacker's hard shaft, gulping down his hot bodily fluid gobs after gobs that were firing continuously from its slit.

"Swallow it, bitch!", exclaimed her attacker who had kept his softening erection inside the warmth of her moist mouth, to make sure not a drop was missed. By the time he was finished, Vanessa's eyes were watering and streams of saliva mixed with spunk trickling from the corners of her mouth.

The erection in Vanessa's mouth withdrew momentarily, as with the hard-on wedged between her fuck-me silken legs; and the sudden void of emptiness she felt in her mouth and crotch were once again saturated with another two eager throbbing cocks. Her hands were not spared from masturbating two other pulsating erections pounding through the tender softness of her cum-sodden palms that were forced to wrapped around the respective girths. Her hands provided the perfect lube for these excited cocks for later action.

"Fuck! I'm so close to coming!". The 2nd attacker thumping between Vanessa's nylon clad legs was on the verge of climaxing. His eyes rolled back as her nylon pussy rasped against his hard cock, tingling it from all sides and blinding him with ecstasy. One of her hands was reluctantly guided to slide down her firm tummy until her fingers found the top of her silken-encased pussy. The attacker from behind kept his fingers over hers as he pressed hard, finding her clitoris with only a thin shield of nylon in between. Her fingers pressed hard against herself and started to massage her clitoris in a firm circle. With the stimulus directly on her clit and the hard shaft rubbing against her velvety nylon pussy, Vanessa started to feel herself get another orgasm.

He grabbed the dark welt of her pantyhose covered hips and ground himself against her perky and ample ass as he began to quiver and jackhammered his thick elongated penis in and out of the cum-sopping space between the nylon layers as his orgasm arrived.

"Take that, bitch!", he grunted as the first cumshot catapulted out.

"Ooohh you lil' prick teaser!", groaning as he unloaded his seedings deep inside between the diaphanous material. Vanessa was having trouble maintaining her balance in her high-heels on the tarmac with her gleaming legs bounded; her hips bucked forward, her knees began to tremble and she silently squealed soft moans of relief.

Her attacker gyrated himself against her taut springy ass as more oodles of spunk shot out until his orgasm subsided. The assailant then pulled his deflating cock out of the soaking gusset hole and a flood of semen and pussy juices ran a viscous trail slowly down her lustrous fuck-me pantyhose legs that glistened under the moon light.

Vanessa was then led to stand up to face the rest of the group; with one assailant behind her, leaning against the wall for support, in case she tottered and lose her balance, while another came up to stand in front. Two more others stood on her sides as they guided their erections to her hands and began fist-humping them. Her attacker from the behind used both his hands and caressed Vanessa's nylon-clad buttocks as he pulled her back against him. He pushed himself into her rubbing her smooth silky bottom as her frontal attacker inched forward to greet her with his own erect penis rubbing against her cum-soaked and pussy juice stained pelvic area. There was sufficient lubrication to wet his already-hardened cock, as Vanessa felt the girth of it through the double layering of pantyhose she was wearing.

Vanessa's wet pussy lips were very conscious of the sheer hose rubbing against them as her two assailants continued to hump and pump her. She tried not to panic and just allowed the men to do as they pleased; praying this would all be over soon!

"The lil' cockteaser is about to get fucked!" one of her attacker gloated as he pressed himself harder against Vanessa.

Her front attacker's cock was now wedged between Vanessa's fuck-me nylon clad thighs, hard against her spunk-filled crotch encased in the silky sheer material. Her back attacker was slowly thrusting his penis in the crease of Vanessa's buttocks; over her sheer pantyhose sodden gusset. She felt her pussy sweltering and could not helped getting stirred.

"Oh my gawd!" her front attacker groaned and began his hard circular humping.

He got into rhythm, dry fucking Vanessa; slowly gyrating his manhood he had trapped in-between her legs, as his cock appeared and disappeared below Vanessa's shaved pussy. Her back attacker found his rhythm as well and both men were dry humping with their turgid erections pressed against her. Vanessa could feel her front attacker's erect penis trapped between her cum-saturated crotch and gossamer-hosed thighs. Her attacker's cock (from the back) was nestled in the crevice of her buttocks as the pantyhose stretched from the strain of the shaft and Vanessa sensed his intent to try penetrating the thin layer of hosiery. She could feel dribbles of his pre-seminal fluid dampening her silky hose.

The front attacker was pushing up now as he thrusted, fucking the silken trap made by her pantyhosed thighs and nylon-veiled cunt; the head of his penis rubbing itself along her labia through her pantyhose. Vanessa could feel her cunt throbbing hard and her pantyhose were soaked with vaginal secretions, recognizing another climax growing inside her.

Meanwhile, the two blokes fist humping Vanessa's hands were close to climaxing and they slowed their pace to make sure they extended their enjoyment a while longer. The slippery grips on the length of their penises felt inexplicably arousing while the feel of two other penises; one thrusting on her silken-clad labia and the other against her silken-clad ass was outrageously exhilarating.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers