A Day in Office Ch. 03: Nightfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like some signal passed amongst her assailants, Vanessa felt her front attacker's pace quickened and his cock begin to throb harder. He pushed harder against her and he gripped so tightly she was gasping for breath. The cock from the back forced itself into Vanessa's ass crack; her soft buttocks created a silky-smooth tunnel of pleasure for him as he ground and rubbed against her. His hands gripped the dark welt of her pantyhosed hips pushing and pulling her back and forth to the rhythm of their thrusts.

"Here we cum, slut!" one of Vanessa's attacker moaned in her ear.

Groaning, he gripped her tight and she felt her pantyhose suddenly flood with his hot spunk. It spurted between her nylon clad buttocks, permeating through the fine-woven fabric and ran down her ass crack, scorching her puckered sphincter.

Her front attacker shrieked; and thrusted his penis between her gossamer-hosed pussy lips. Searing hot semen flooded her silken-clad pussy; her attacker's glans slid over her drenched pantyhose gusset and rubbed on her clitoris as he continued discharging his seminal fluid onto her. Vanessa's own orgasm intoxicated her and shuddered with wave after wave of muted lust.

As if that was not enough, the two fist-humpers who were withholding their climaxes retracted their erections from her slippery grips and inched towards her mellifluous hips. They each pulled the elastane pantyhose top on either side in the nick of time and ejaculated their hot wads into the 2nd layer of hosiery Vanessa was wearing.

Hot spunk soaked the tops of her thighs and the crotch of her pantyhose as the four men shot their loads onto her ass, pussy and pelvic. Streams after streams of creamy froth jismed against Vanessa's silken hosed cunt and ass that slowly ran down her legs. Her crotch was soaked with hot sticky liquid and as she struggled to breathe; the salty, musty aroma of fresh semen stung her sense of smell.

The men slowly decreased the intensity of their thrusting and eased their vice-like grips on her, each one disengaged himself from her with her cum-soaked ass and crotch chilled against her skin in the still of the night. The four of them slowly eased themselves away as they reached down to wipe and clean off their slowly softening penises of cum all over her gleaming legs; globs of semen and streaks of silvery copious fluid staining the darker welt part of the nylon material.

Vanessa lost count of how many men had dry-humped and cummed on her. She was exhausted from the orgasms she desperately tried to conceal from her attackers but the quivers and shudders from her body signalled a different response. Apparently, they were not done with her... at least not yet.

With her shiny legs still bounded together, Vanessa was forcefully pushed to her knees; the rough edges of the tarmac cutting into her skin. She winced in pain endeavouring the discomfort on her knees as much as she could. The group instinctively gathered around; Vanessa's sight was greeted with growing erections of all sizes. She did not have to second guess what was about to happen with seconds later, one of the dicks rammed inside her mouth, choking her breathless with musty-coated flavour. She could feel the heat of another cock near the corner of her mouth, sliding around her cheek. Her hands were also kept busy jacking off two penises on each side.

Another pair of different hands reached over to her breasts, fondling and kneading the soft tender skin like dough. Her nipples began to harden from the barbaric massaging with exploratory fingers gently flickering the nipple tips; barely brushing skin to skin, jolting Vanessa into another sensual frenzy.

Then, almost immediately all the action froze still, with only a heavy gasping of breaths broke the silence. The attacker fucking Vanessa's cherry coloured puckered lips climaxed and its slit inside the warmth of her mouth spit a powerful jet of white cream cum that gagged Vanessa. This was followed quickly by short spurts of sticky semen that forced her to gulp down the warm molten fluid.

The climax set off a chain reaction of ejaculation from the group as the next throbbing cock with its tip poised right at Vanessa's mouth started ejecting hot sticky cum that splattered across the middle of her lips. Her head was locked in place by a pair of strong hands clamped on each side to prevent her from dodging. After squirting another 3 more loads, the bare shaft faded into the darkness and another one appeared in sight. The slight curvy shaped length geysered his load onto her eyes, blinding her vision as Vanessa reacted almost immediately to shut them. Another ejaculation followed suit, this one was a little runny compared to his predecessors, trails of cum trickling down her chin and neck. The thick musty smell of fresh cum assaulted Vanessa's nostrils as the group unloaded more of their creamy gunk onto her pretty face, coating layers of protein-hydrated "masks" on top of her make-up.

Vanessa's airway passage through her nostrils were spunk by globs of cum that she had to breathe through her pursed lips instead; tasting the salty flavoured concoction of varying consistency. She felt queasy in her stomach from all that mixture she was swallowing reluctantly. Worse yet, she was now blinded and her eyes were stinging from the saltiness of hot cum.

A sudden stillness numbed the bustling action; Vanessa could barely make out silhouettes crowding around her and she had secretly hoped her torment was finally over! It was not to be... Vanessa was laid to rest on her back, with her trim silky-clad legs raised and held up, pointing towards the night sky. She felt her two layers of pantyhose being crudely yanked down at the back, the cooling breeze of the late evening greeted her soft tender buttocks, acting as a stark reminder that they were naked and exposed.

Vanessa gasped and, worried it will make matters worse if she struggled, she stayed still as she felt a hot stiff cock pushing between the inner and upper most part of her naked thighs. The large head of this invading cock brushes between the slightly protruding lips of her pussy until the head emerged at the front of her pelvic. It felt as though an iron bar was straddling between Vanessa which then started to thrust back and forth, between the smooth moistening lips of her pussy. She could feel the attacker's hot breath against her ear as he forced her harder against the rough tarmac road whilst bringing himself off between her raised-up legs. To Vanessa's complete dismay, she sensed herself becoming aroused once again.

By the time the attacker's breath came in short bursts, she found herself instinctively moving her hips against his. Suddenly, Vanessa felt her pussy lips spread as a pulsating knob penetrated into her slippery wet vagina. Not a second too soon, gobs of hot spunk squirted inside, shot after shot, hitting her cervix and flooding her vagina passage as the attacker continued grunting in her ear. The warm creamy froth served to heighten Vanessa's sexual wantonness.

The attacker carefully pulled his knob out, making sure his ejaculated cum resided inside Vanessa's gasping pussy; her glossy legs still bounded and held up in the air. In fact, they were brought close to her face that her knees were almost touching it. Her pussy was now facing upwards, exposed and looking deliciously inviting to the group of men gathered around her.

Another man quickly took his place. The space between her legs was already slimy with spunk as the second man gave a few long deliberate strokes to his throbbing cock before he pushed his bulbous cock head into the warm slimy mess. His breath was hot and urgent and with a few more thrusts, Vanessa felt his hot spunk adding to the warm pool of cum inside of her. This time, there was no way to contain her carnal consummation; the spurts of hot cum hitting her cervix a second time sent her to the point of no return. Her whole body writhed and convulsed from the electrifying shockwaves that jolted throughout. Orgasms after gratifying orgasms overwhelmed her.

Vanessa felt her second attacker gingerly pulled out from her sloppy cunt, before another one took his place. As the third man pushed his erection into the wet mess to ejaculate, Vanessa realised she had never felt anything like this, filled with yearning and resigned that all of these men's insatiable sexual appetite had to be fulfilled before her ordeal could finish. All of them lewdly stroking their exposed erections waiting for their turns with her.

The third attacker grunted loudly as he emptied his semen inside her. He remained motionless for a moment as the last spurts of semen oozed into her before he withdrew. This went on for a while as each person took turns to unload their gobs of pasty cum inside of her now sopping cunt filled with oodles of warm froth.

When the last attacker grunted his last drop of jism, Vanessa felt the two layers of pantyhose being pulled back up to cover her buttocks. The whole of the crotch area was wet and she could feel the last man's semen slowly oozing out of her pussy, adding to the mess from the others.

As Vanessa laid on the ground, unresponsive, she suddenly felt one of the hand pressing the wet nylon gusset of her pantyhose, pushing his fingers up into the wet recesses of her labia as more cum started oozing out from her cunt. She could not resist moving against the groping fingers, subtly moving her hips until the fingers were hitting the spot perfectly. She closed her eyes, unable to resist the orgasm that she knew was about to erupt through her body.

Unfortunately, Vanessa was denied from climaxing as the fingers somehow instinctively knew and withdrew from the moist furrow of her cum-soaked silken labia, leaving her gasping. Her group of attackers, having spent their energy, inched away leaving her curled up in a foetus position on the ground, with dribbles of spunk trickling out of her nylon-encased pussy.

As the dusk grew deeper into darkness, the group of men had faded away while Vanessa attempted to get back on her feet feebly. She adjusted her dress and hemline. As she stood up and started walking, Vanessa was reminded with each step how she was humiliated, she could almost hear the squelch of her saturated nylon gusset with remnants of her attackers' spunk oozing out from her silken-trapped pussy and being squished against the diaphanous nylon.