A Day in the Family Business

Story Info
Alison Fraser - A long day with the twins.
2.1k words
4.14
13k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison Fraser was working at her home office, the kitchen table, sorting out some customer orders from her own small fashion e-business. When her twin 18 year old boys came in to disturbed her.

"Not now boys to busy sending out the orders and invoices." Said Alison before that spoke a word.

The twins looked from one another and then back to their mother, working away at the kitchen table.

"We have something for you mum." Tommy dared to speak first.

'Not listening." Said Alison in a sing song voice.

"It's business mum." Said James.

"It better be?" Alison turned and looked over her reading glasses at them both.

"Well what business have you got?" Asked Alison with a stern tone to her voice.

Tommy then presented his mother with a folder with a large set of colour photos.

"These are the photos we took of the new exotic lingerie that you launched last week weekend." Said Tommy.

Alison took the folder and flicked through the photos in the file. Since it was a small family e-business run from their own home. Alison was the only female they had to model the clothes and lingerie that the company sold. Alison looked at the photos and smiled and grimaced as she went through the file.

"Pretty raunchy photos boys!" She said.

"Just as you ordered mum. That is how you look in the new lingerie sets, even the really sexy ones." James said.

"I know what I look like boys. I see myself in the mirror everyday when I get out of bed." Alison said with a smile.

"Yes but perhaps not like this Tommy said and handed over another file with photos in it.

There were about a dozen photos of Alison wearing the same exotic lingerie. However the photos were all entirely pornographic in content. They showed Alison having sex with her two sons. She was being fucked and also sucking off their teenage cocks one at a time and both together. Alison was in various sexual positions, on her back, on her hands and knees and bent over a table and chair. Alison grimaced and grinned in equal measure as she looked at each and every one of the photos.

"Well those are not for putting onto the web site are they boys!" She said and looked at both of them and winked her eye at them both.

The boys giggled like immature school boys and took the folder back.

"We just thought that you might have wanted to see how well you looked in the lingerie with some other male models" The boys said jokingly.

"I was there. I know how good I looked with my two extra male models. It was both of you two in fact." Alison said.

"Now if you fun time is over can I get back to work please." Said Alison in her bossy voice.

The twins left the kitchen and let their mother work away undisturbed for the rest of the morning. At lunch time someone rang the doorbell, which was nothing unusual since parcels and packets arrived nearly everyday. Only this was not a delivery. Alison could hear voices and laughing and more voices. The one she knew were the boys but there was another voice, a woman's voice. Alison got up and went to see who it was.

In the hallway was Tommy and James her twin boys and a tall elegant girl with long jet black hair. She was the one that Alison had heard from the kitchen.

"OH Mum. Come and meet Sarah Thomas." The boys said.

"Hello Sarah Thomas." Alison said in welcome.

Alison turned to the boys and with her eyes asked them who exactly is Sarah and why is she standing in Alison's hallway.

"Mum Sarah is a model. We thought that we could do with another model for the new clothes that you are thinking of introducing into the online shop." Tommy said explaining why Sarah was here.

"First I've heard of it?" Questioned Alison.

"You said you were busy mum, so we thought we would arrange for Sarah to come round and try some costumes out as a trail run." Said James.

"Hello Mrs. Fraser, I am very grateful for this chance to model for your business." Sarah said and put her hand out to shake hands.

"Your very welcome Sarah. Well I'll let you three get on with whatever it is you are suppose to be doing, I still have some work to do in the kitchen." Said Alison and went back to work on her invoices and orders.

As Alison went back to work the twins and Sarah went into the photo studio they had set up in the a space in the lounge.

Sarah was little surprised with how things were laid out but she had seen much worse places to model clothes. She had started out modelling for a photographer doing some cheap topless photos. Then she had done more photos for another photographer as a glamour model, dressed in sexy lingerie, sometime topless too. She had also done several photo sessions doing some cheesy porn as well. But she really want to be a fashion model. So when she got a call from Tommy and James to work for them in their family fashion e-business she jumped at the chance.

Tommy showed Sarah the clothes that she was to model. He also showed Sarah some of the new lingerie sets that Alison had just begun to sell online.

"Oh they look rather special lingerie. Do you want me to model these too?" Sarah asked Tommy and James.

"Only if you feel up to it Sarah. Mum has already tried modelling some of the new line last week. But she is not the right sort of model we need for this new range." Tommy explained.

"Your mum modelled some of these! Wow! She must be brave doing that in front of you two!" Said Sarah with a big eyes and a wide smile on her face.

"Were both used to mum doing her own modelling work, we are all very professional about it, aren't we Tommy." James said.

"Oh yes, all very professional." Tommy agreed with his twin brother.

"You really are just like identical twins. You sound exactly the same and look exactly the same too." Said Sarah.

Sarah and the twins then selected several lingerie sets for her to model. They let her use their mother bedroom to change into and also gave her a dressing gown to wear as she went back and forth from the bedroom to the lounge, where the fashion photo shoot took place.

This first lingerie set was a pink coloured bra, panties and suspenders belt with matching pink stockings. Sarah came in and stood ready to pose. Tommy help set the pose up and gently guided Sarah how to stand and turn. James was the camera operator and took the photos.

Next was a scarlet red Basque, panties and red matching stockings. Once again Sarah posed and Tommy helped and James took the photos. Just as they had taken the last photo of Sarah. Alison their mother walk in. She was surprised to see Sarah in lingerie and the twins taking her photos.

"I thought Sarah was to be modelling all the new dress designs, not the new lingerie." Said Alison.

'Its alright mum, Sarah took a shine to the new lingerie and decided to model that first." Tommy told her.

Alison leaned in towards Tommy and whispered to him.

"Your not up to any funny business with this girl?"

Tommy whispered back.

'Not at all mum, purely professional."

"It's alright Mrs. Fraser. The boys are being perfect gentlemen and very professional with me."

Alison seemed to be happy about that. However she decided to stay for a while and watch what the boys were doing with Sarah.

The next lingerie set the Sarah chose to model was a sexy erotic set. It was purple quarter bra, split panties and suspender belt with lace top purple stockings. When Sarah took off her dressing gown the room went a little quite as she was showing off her breasts and nipples with the quarter bra and her vagina with the split panties and the boys and Alison took a short intake of breath when they saw her ready to pose.

"Are you alright wearing that set?" Alison asked her.

"Fine Mrs. Fraser. I have done a lot of glamour and topless before, so I am used to flashing my sexy bits about for the camera."

Alison then watched as Tommy set the pose and James took the photos. As Sarah left the room Alison followed her upstairs and into the bedroom.

"You have a wonderful figure Sarah."

"Thanks Mrs. Fraser. I try to look after myself."

"So Sarah, you have done Glamour and topless photos before than you said?" Alison asked her.

"That's right. And I have done a bit of porn too, mostly lesbian stuff with other girls." Explained Sarah.

"Porn? Why did you do that?" Asked Alison.

"For the money!" Sarah said with a giggle and a laugh.

"But I always wanted to do fashion."

Alison let Sarah get undressed. Then suggested that Sarah try on one of the new dress designs instead of another lingerie set. They picked a mid-length black dress with some sequin designs embroidered on it.

After Sarah had done her one hour trial. Alison paid her in cash and showed her out. Then went back into the lounge and spoke to the boys.

"What the fuck are you two playing at!" She shouted.

The boys were silent and stood almost motionless.

"WELL!"

Tommy spoke first. Explaining that they had Sarah model instead of Alison because the market the new clothes and lingerie were for a younger person. Not someone as old as Alison was.

"I am not, Fucking Old!" Alison shouted at him.

"Sorry mum." Tommy apologized.

Alison left the room then and went back to her kitchen and made a cup of tea for herself.

Later that evening the boys showed their mother the photos of Sarah in a mock up of the online shop. They showed her that because Sarah was a more 'Suitable' model for the dresses and the lingerie. That they would be able to attract a wider range of customers. The younger market and with men buying for their wives or girlfriends. In the end Alison was quite impressed with what her twin boys were telling her.

"So you did not invite Sarah round here so you could fuck the arse off the girl then after all then!"

"No mum." They both replied.

"Well done."

When it was time for bed Alison and the boys went upstairs and got undressed together in her bedroom. She put on a suspender belt and black stockings and then got onto the bed lying back with her legs parted and showing off her shaved vagina to her two sons.

"Alright then, come give your mother a good fucking, I suspect I deserve it considering my bad attitude towards the pair of you and Sarah." Alison said.

The boys cocks were now getting stiffer and more erect by the second. Tommy went first climbing on top of his mother and nudging his cock into Alison's pussy lips and making her gasp as he began to fuck her on the bed. James watched his twin brother fuck their mother for a minute or so then he climbed on to the bed and positioned himself at her head and pushed his cock into her willing mouth. Alison was now getting fucked at both ends and in two holes. She moaned and made whimpering sounds as her two boys steadily brought her to a very satisfying orgasm.

Tommy eased his cock out of his mothers cunt and James took over. He turned his mother onto her hands and knees and then mounted her from behind, fucking her doggy style. Tommy switched ends and knelt in front of Alison and she greedily suck his cock, once again being fucked by the twins in two holes at both ends. She was in heaven as the twins used her body. They teased her and fondled her, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples as the expertly fucked her on her own bed.

It was nearly midnight before the twins had finished ravishing their mother. Making her orgasm several times and also cumming in her cunt and her mouth, splashing their seed inside and over her face and body.

Alison was nearly exhausted by the time the boys were done with her and she pulled the bedcovers over her naked body and fell asleep. The boys going back to their own rooms. It was the end of another day in the family business.