A Day in the Life of a Finsub

Story Info
An eventful day of financial submission.
2.5k words
4.26
4.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xleats
Xleats
7 Followers

This story has been written in tribute to the most divine Goddess Gee.

It was a Friday and in all outward appearances i went about my day as free man.

i went to my office, concentrated hard as i worked at my desk and popped out to the shops to grab some lunch.

But i was not a free man, as i am an owned slave, enslaved by the most beautiful Goddess Gee, whose will every whim i must serve. It has become my purpose to keep Her smiling and this requires constant intense sacrifice from me.

The torments i endure for Goddess Gee would make most normal people cringe. But i am a submissive and crave intensity of such sweet sacrifice which takes me to the heights of erotic ectasy and depths of sub-space. i long for Goddess' attention and demands she puts upon me.

In so many ways my life is controlled by Her and the rituals She makes me keep.

When at home and alone, i must mostly remain nude and sleep naked. When i wake up, before going to bed and at least once during the day i must spend time in worship of Her and consider how blessed i am to serve Her.

i must keep my pubic area clear shaven everyday.

When and what i eat (mostly basic canned food) is carefully controlled, so i do not put on weight. i must also exercise regularly.

All this is to re-enforce that i am owned by Her.

But most significantly, what once was my cock is now locked in a chastity cage, the keys to which Goddess keeps. i am rarely allowed an orgasm, if i am more often than not it is a ruined one and i always expect to eat my own cum.

Keeping me locked in chastity, means i am almost constantly in state of desperate arousal and always willing to serve Goddess, in what ever way She chooses but mainly as financial slave. When She took ownership of me, i gave Her access to my bank account, as all that was once mine, now belonged to Her. She had decided where i could make cuts in my monthly expenditure and the resulting saving was sent to Her over the month as and when She demanded it. Each month my bank account was reviewed and further savings were found, so that Goddess' take of my income gradually increased as each month past.

She mainly enjoyed demanding i send my hard earned income for trivial reasons and for drinks out with Her friends. When She was planning a night out, i always expected to be heavily financially drained, and this Friday evening Goddess was going out.

All day i was in a state of real desperate anxiety, not just because i knew i faced a hard rinsing later but because this evening i really needed Goddess to have returned the keys to my chastity cage as i had to perform a specific task for which i had to be free of the chastity cage otherwise things could be very embarrassing for me. Goddess had promised She would send back the keys, but i would only know once i had returned home from my day in the office.

Work kept me busy that day, so i finished late. i rushed home, feeling genuinely sick to the stomach but when i got home, i found the envelope on the door mat containing the keys to the chastity cage. However my nerves didn't subside, i knew i had the evening's task still ahead of me.

i quickly ate some canned food and got ready to head back out. Before i left, i checked my phone, turning down invites from my friends for drinks out. Goddess did allow me some semblance of a normal life, although this was an act of pragmatism rather than mercy. She knew full well She could truly break me but if She did i would soon be useless to Her as a financial slave. She much preferred to drain me continuously, drip by agonising drip.

As i was about to head out another message pinged. It was from Goddess, showing a picture of Her out in a cocktail bar and enjoying a drink. The attached message said, "I WON'T be thinking of you."

When i got to the car, i put both the phone and chastity cage in the glove box and headed off. On the way i stopped on the way at a petrol station, quickly i checked my bank balance, and decided to only fill up with half a tank for petrol. i hoped that would have to be enough to see me through the month.

It took me half an hour to get to my destination, my nerves slowly mounting as i drove. i arrived a village hall, other cars were parked outside. A group of people were entering the hall, i hanged back as they chattered excitedly passing the sign saying "Life Art Class" and went into a room marked "Refreshments". i, however, headed the other direction to the room marked, "Changing Room" where i stripped off my clothes and what little dignity i had left. i had not taken up life art drawing, but rather i was to be the class's life art model.

i put on the short robe left out for me and made my way to the main hall where the class was to take place. There i was met by the art tutor, a rather stern lady who wore a tight blouse, pencil line skirt and high heels. She asked me to remove my robe which i dutiful did. As she took it from me, she explained to me this week i was to recreate the pose of the defeated Gaul. i knew the statue she was referring to, it was a classical ancient Roman statue of a Celtic Gaul sprawled naked, having been captured, and staring dejectedly at the ground contemplating spending the remainder of his life in slavery. Up until now i had been given poses that allowed to me at least cover up part of my modestly, but in this pose i realised with dread i would be fully exposed.

"Of course the real statue of course is of a virile muscular young man, not a podgy mid-aged bald one but needs must," she said, with no apparent concern about my feelings.

"Also the statue is not clean shaven," she added, looking down at my shaven groin. My cock could not help give the slightest twitch.

"Would you mind wearing this?" She said, as she produced what looked like a dog collar.

"Er...no," i replied, knowing i really had no choice, i needed this work.

"Good, the slave in the statue wears a bronze torque, which clearly we don't have but this will allow my students to improvise. Here, let me put it on for you."

She seemed to linger as she said the word "slave", and without waiting for permission she fastened the dog collar around my neck. As she did this she looked directly into my eyes, she was slightly taller than me in her high heels. More than ever i was painfully aware of my nudity and i could feel the cock between my legs stirring yet again. But the art teacher didn't seem to notice as she instructed me into the position.

She seemed to insist that my legs were spread slightly wider than necessary, so what little i had was fully on display. Once satisfied all was correct, she spent a moment looking down at me, with the ghost of a smirk on her face.

She then walked off, discarded my robe somewhere out of sight and called the art class into the room. i kept my eyes downcast as they filed into the room, trying to avoid eye contact. i knew that it was mostly a female class and i tried desperately to keep my cock from getting hard, which was difficult not having had an orgasm in the last month. Fortunately the cold room helped me stay respectively soft.

The art tutor explained the day's lesson. i blushed slightly to titters as she told them to ignore her dog's name on my collar. But once done, i was mercifully ignored as the class progressed and i had time to contemplate how it had come to this. Goddess, had became dissatisfied with the return the findom budget she had set for me was giving her. So, she decided i was to find another source of income. She had considered pimping me out as a naked cleaner but decided i didn't have the body for this, so She had decided i should become a nude model for life art classes.

i lay there in the knowledge that i was giving up my free time to humiliate myself while Goddess was out enjoying Herself with Her friends. Eventually the class came to an end, the art tutor inspected her students' work and congratulated them on their efforts. The class then filed out of room, with a great deal of chatter, discussing where they should go for drinks.

The class finished, the art tutor called me over to where she sat with her laptop. i stood there still naked in front of her as she almost reluctantly removed my collar and then asked, " Shall I make the payment to the same account as usual?"

"Yes, please."

"It is most irregular to be making the payment to a bank account in someone else's name, especially a young lady's, but whatever so long as someone gets paid," she said with a wry smile making the online payment.

This was the final humiliation Goddess had insisted upon, the payment for my modelling was to be paid direct to her bank account, not even allowing me the honour to send it to her.

"Your robe is by the door, " she said dismissing me. i had to cross to the other end of the room to fetch my modesty, i felt the art tutor's gaze linger on me and my cock stiffening, i was sure i heard her chuckle as i picked up my robe and scuttled out of the classroom.

By the time i had got back to the changing room i had a full hard on. Despite the humiliation, i could not help but feel aroused by the experience. It felt even more arousing knowing that somewhere Goddess's banking app would have pinged as she received direct payment for my evening's work and it felt so good to have an unrestrained erection, although i was banned from touching or stimulating it in any way, as it no longer belonged to me.

i dressed, but embarrassed, i waited for all the class to leave the car park and the erection to subside before i left the changing room. When I got back to the car, I took my phone from the glove box, and found there were 3 messages from Goddess.

The first was a picture of her cash app balance, showing the payment from the art class.

The second was a picture of cocktail, the proceeds of my humiliation had already been spent.

Last was an instruction.

"Cage back on now and send the key back. No release for beta cucks."

Reluctantly i took out the chastity cage from the glove box and after making sure the car park was empty, i did as instructed, before then driving back home. On the way back, i passed a mail box and i stopped to post the keys back.

When i got home, i again undressed, as expected and checked my phone to find found a another picture on my phone, it was picture of a bar receipt and a simple instruction.

"Cover it".

i knelt in the corner of the house as i was supposed to when tributing and duly sent the amount on the bar receipt, rounded up to the nearest pound.

"Thank You, Goddess, for allowing me to send," messaged back, as always.

Then, again as i was supposed to, continued kneeling waiting for an acknowledgement.

i was rewarded 10 minutes later with a picture of Goddess and friends, looking glamorous in some bar, laughing and all holding up their middle fingers at me.

Shortly after i had a further message.

"I am having a great evening, how has yours been piggie?"

"Please Goddess, it was so humiliating, one of the students saw me in the shops last week and i am sure the art teacher is a domme." i replied.

"I don't care, I enjoy you doing it" she answered."In fact you should be thanking me for allowing you to humiliate yourself for me, it is a privilege after all."

"Thank You, Goddess for allowing me to humiliate myself for You," i dutifully messaged back.

"Good boy," was the reply. "Did you know one of the student's uploads her work online?"

"No??!"

"Yes she does! I am curious to see if she has got the size of your pin dick right

this week. Anyway, me and my friends are still out and need more money for drinks, guess who is paying?"

"Please Goddess, i have sent so much already this month, i am close to my budget limit."

"Maybe you are, but i want it all now. Stay on your knees, you are to spend the rest of evening sending for me and my friends' pleasure."

i spent the next few hours kneeling in a corner of my house, waiting for Goddess' message ordering me to send and then thanking her.

Goddess tormented me throughout with pictures of Her and Her friends continuing to enjoy themselves at my expense. She looked so glamorous and beautiful, and my denied hot throbbing cock now properly restrained, painfully filled its cage.

She told me they had all found the drawings of me online and how they all agreed that the artist had managed to capture the miniscule size of my uncaged pindick.

"It seems to have gotten smaller since you have been in chastity for me," Goddess taunted me. "Perhaps if I keep you there longer it will entirely disappear? Then your sole purpose will be to earn money and send to Me."

Eventually after more sends, my findom budget was well and truly exhausted. Frustrated and horny, i sobbed as i made the last send, i knew i would have nothing left for the month with which to beg for Goddess' attention and therefore knew that i would remain cock caged at least for the rest of the month. my life had become a pitiful existence but one i could not leave, as i was caught in the deliciously erotic grasp of a the most beautiful Goddess Gee, who i would never willing leave despite all i endured.

So another day as a findom slave had come to an end, having been fully used, i was allowed to go to bed, humiliated, financially drained and without release.

Xleats
Xleats
7 Followers