The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy Femdom Erotica with twist ending you will never see coming.
3.2k words
4.29
80.1k
70

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

Nadia had heard of The Dominatrix Order of Femininus since she came of age. Femininus was a city governed by female supremacy in which women ruled over men and kept the men as their slaves. Nadia became aroused whenever she heard stories of the men being whipped, tortured, teased, locked in chastity, and brought to their knees by the Goddesses and Mistresses who controlled them. She would lie in bed at night and touch herself, conjuring up the possibilities, longing to live in that world, and hoping to find a slave she could trust and call her very own. And so Nadia left everything behind and traveled to The Dominatrix Order of Femininus, the city where she would live.

Nadia arrived at the massive stone wall that surrounded The Order of Femininus. She wore a short white summer dress that flowed downward and stopped at the tops of her toned thighs. She was a twenty seven year old burst of desire and youthfulness and sex. She had a supple, petite body with perky breasts; and a firm tight ass that teased and enticed all the way down to the perfect curves of the bottoms of her ass cheeks. She had full, pouty lips and wild long golden brown hair. And her eyes were big and round and hazel and brimming with hope.

Nadia approached the steel doors of the city and she rang the bell. The steel doors creaked and roared as they slowly opened. She saw the heart of the city before her. The city had a quaint simplicity to it, consisting mostly of small buildings and dirt roads. The buildings themselves were aged and were made of grey and red clays. A grand castle made of stone with two tall cylindrical towers stood in the center of it all.

A woman named Isabella greeted Nadia. Isabella's tall frame was commanding yet delicate, accentuated by her shapely breasts and hips. She had exotic, piercing bright green eyes. And her long hair flowed in blonde waves and curls. She possessed a worldly quality about her at her forty two years of age, and yet her skin was still pristine and smooth. She wore a flowing white gown with a low cut deep V neck that revealed a great deal of her voluminous cleavage. And the thigh-high slits on the sides of her gown flashed her curvaceous thighs with each step she took.

Isabella was accompanied by two well-built men. Both men were nude. One of them wore a restrictive, steel chastity cage on his penis. The other did not and when he saw Nadia his cock hardened at the sight of this beautiful new Mistress. Nadia took notice of his state of arousal. Shyness overcame her and she blushed.

"Welcome to Femininus. I am Isabella, Supreme Goddess of The Dominatrix Order of Femininus," Isabella said.

"Hello, I am Nadia. I wrote you over these past few weeks," Nadia said.

"Yes, it is so wonderful to finally meet you. I read your letters and was very moved by them. We always welcome new Mistresses, well- experienced and novices alike. And we want to give a home to all women from these lands," Isabella said.

"Again, I thank you so much for all of this," Nadia said.

"Let me give you the tour," Isabella said, then gestured Nadia to follow her.

Nadia and Isabella were followed by Isabella's two personal slaves. They walked towards two rickshaws. Isabella got into one rickshaw and Nadia into the other. The slave in chastity pulled Isabella's rickshaw and the other slave pulled Nadia's as they headed off. At first Nadia could not take her eyes off of the slave. Beads of sweat trickled down his muscular back as he worked hard for her, pulling her in her rickshaw through the streets of Femininus. And this pleased her greatly.

Then Nadia's attention turned towards the entrancing city that surrounded her. She passed by a Mistress sunbathing in the nude as her male servant toiled in a nearby garden. She passed by slaves tending to the livestock of a small farm. She saw slaves kneeling on the hard ground before their Mistresses and massaging their feet, as the Mistresses sat comfortably in cushioned chairs under the shade of umbrellas. She saw other Mistresses being pulled in rickshaws by their slaves. One Mistress struck the back of her slave with her horsewhip and he immediately picked up his pace and pulled the rickshaw with greater determination. Nadia marveled at the intoxicating city as it flew by her, gazing at all of its wonders through her hopeful, hazel eyes.

Isabella and Nadia arrived at their destination and exited the rickshaws. They approached a slightly elevated stage made of wood. A slave in his late forties lay on the ground at the side of the stage. He was positioned on his stomach. His arms were bound behind his back by wrist cuffs that were connected together. And his ankles were bound together by cuffs as well. The slave had a ball gag in his mouth that was tightly secured by straps that dug into his cheeks and fastened at the back of his head. Nadia noticed he had the number R23 permanently branded on his hip. The slave held a riding crop in his hands.

"Worm, my crop," Isabella said.

Worm squirmed all around, forced to rub his face and his body into the dirt as he rose to his knees. Isabella appeared very pleased as she watched him struggle. At this point Nadia noticed the chastity cage fixed on his cock. She also noticed the strand of drool that ran from his lips down to his chest. The slave could not keep from drooling on himself due to the ball gag in his mouth. Isabella swiftly grabbed the riding crop from him.

"Worm, you look pathetic, covered in dirt and drooling all over yourself," Isabella said.

Isabella struck the slave's ass with her riding crop and he fell back to the ground. The slave whimpered and moaned like a wounded animal.

"Never mind this worm, Nadia. He is quite inconsequential," Isabella said.

Isabella stood poised with the riding crop in her hand. She bent her knee and pointed the tips of her toes to the ground, causing the slit of her dress to open and reveal her smooth, shapely leg. Worm looked upon Isabella with lust while Nadia looked upon Isabella with admiration.

"So Nadia, on your first day you will choose a servant. In the coming weeks you will decide whether or not he is suitable to be your slave. If not, he will be sent back to the basic slave quarters and then you may choose a new servant to apply to be your slave. And of course the longer you live here, the more slaves you may acquire," Isabella said.

"Thank you Isabella. Thank you so very much. I cannot believe this," Nadia said as her eyes lit up.

Over a dozen male slaves were led to the stage. They stood naked except for the thick leather collars around their necks. They did not wear chastity devices and their exposed cocks hung freely. They all had their heads shaved, except for one slave with a full head of golden blonde hair. They all stood to their sides facing the same direction. Nadia looked the slaves over and saw that each one had a different number permanently branded on his hip.

"As you can see Nadia, each slave is assigned a number. This is the title or name if you will that he is given and that he goes by for the rest of his time in slavery. Some of these slaves you see before you were born here in the Order of Femininus. Some of the slaves are outsiders who have come here to live. But I assure you, each of these slaves has completed his slave training," Isabella said as she tapped the end of her riding crop against the first slaves' bare chest.

"We welcome men from all across the lands to come here to serve us; everywhere except for the city of Imperium. We have an agreement with Imperium that we are to never harbor any of their escaped slaves. In fact, I have heard that General Callisto of Imperium is hunting down a slave who recently escaped from there. General Callisto believes that the missing Imperium slave is in hiding here in Femininus. I've even heard that the General thinks that I'm the one responsible; she actually thinks that I am harboring the missing slave. Callisto is a very difficult person to deal with. And she will stop at nothing to find the missing Imperium slave," Isabella said. A look of unease and trepidation filled her eyes as she looked off in the distance. Isabella returned her attention to the slaves standing before her.

"But, we do welcome all other slaves. The strongest, healthiest slaves here in our city are used for purposes of procreation. The weaker slaves are of no use to us in these regards, and therefore are kept in chastity devices. Each slave's cock is locked in a chastity cage which restricts him from getting aroused and also restricts him from having an orgasm. And his Mistress holds onto the key. This is the life that the slaves must live here. Each slaves' duration of chastity is determined by his Mistress. She may let him out of chastity to tease him for her own amusement for as long as she would like, whenever she sees fit. His frequency of orgasms is also determined by her," Isabella said.

Isabella walked in front of the row of slaves with her riding crop resting on her shoulder as she continued speaking.

"His Mistress may tease him as she sees fit, deny him as she sees fit, punish him as she sees fit. And use him for her own pleasure as she sees fit," Isabella said and stopped to face Nadia.

"I should very much like one of these slaves for myself," Nadia said.

"Well then, it is time we choose one for you," Isabella said. Nadia smiled and brushed her hair aside with her fingers, listening intently to Isabella.

"Each slave will present for physical inspection. He will then describe his strengths as a slave, his sexual fetishes, and anything else about him that may be of use to his Mistress," Isabella said.

The slave with the full head of hair stepped forward. He had the number S150 permanently branded on his hip. He stood tall with broad shoulders and a fit, athletic frame. He had sturdy, muscular arms; nice, thick legs; and tight washboard abs that glistened with sweat. And he had the most beautiful golden blonde hair Nadia had ever seen.

"I would very much like to serve you, Mistress," he said.

Isabella suddenly became infuriated and she glared at the slave.

"Slave 150, you do not speak out of turn. Spanking position, now," Isabella ordered.

Slave 150 immediately dropped to his knees and bent over. He put his golden haired head to the ground. Isabella struck his ass swiftly and harshly with her riding crop. His toned, muscular legs tightened. She beat him several more times. He howled along with each blow from her crop. Nadia's heart raced as she watched.

"You will report to my slave quarters, Slave 150" Isabella said. Slave 150 stood up, his face red from exhaustion and embarrassment. Nadia noticed that his delicious, eight inch cock had become completely rigid. The shaft proudly curved upwards leading to the head of his cock, which had turned a light shade of purple.

Isabella turned to her personal slaves. "Keep Slave 150 in my personal dungeon. I want to be the Mistress to further correct him. I have taken a liking to this one. No one else may have him. Now take him away," Isabella said. Slave 150 was rushed away by Isabella's two personal slaves.

"You will have to excuse Slave 150. He came from another land and is not one of ours," Isabella said. She then turned to the remaining slaves and spoke, "Now slaves, one by one you shall present yourselves for Mistress Nadia."

Isabella ordered each slave to turn to the side, front and back, so that Nadia could look him over. After the slave finished presenting he then briefly described himself. Many of the slaves intrigued Nadia, but they were not what she had hoped for. Isabella and Nadia went through the line of slaves until they arrived at the last one.

"Slave S138, present," Isabella said.

The young man, aged twenty, stepped forward. He had a boyish, innocent face with a chiseled jaw line and ocean blue eyes. He stood tall and his taught body was well-defined. He was skinny and lean; not weak, but there was delicateness to his masculine frame. His cock too was lean and it hung quite long. Slave 138 turned to the side. Nadia saw the number S138 branded on his hip. Then Slave 138 faced forward.

Nadia studied him with a confidence she had never felt before. Slave 138 kept his head mostly downward. He looked up shyly and his ocean blue eyes met hers. His cock began to grow hard. Nadia's eyes fixed on his cock as it swelled. He felt vulnerable as this lovely young woman witnessed the effect she had on him. Her desires were elusive, a mystery to him, while his desires were completely exposed. Slave 138 leered at Nadia's lovely, sexy, tanned legs as the skirt of her summer dress flapped and flew about in the wind. A gust of wind lifted her skirt and gave him a brief, precious glimpse of her white cotton panties. His cock became fully erect, engorged, sticking straight out towards Nadia. Nadia bit down on her lower lip as she stared at him. She delighted in the effect she had on him as she watched him get hard for her. And her combination of power and playfulness entranced him.

Isabella ordered Slave 138 to turn away from them. Nadia perused his young, dimpled ass. She became very excited by the thought of spanking him over and over again. She wanted to see how his ass cheeks would tighten up between each strike of a paddle. She wanted to see his ass and his back covered in lashes from a whip. And she wanted to be the one to do those things to him. Isabella had Slave 138 face forward again.

"Now Slave S138, tell Mistress Nadia your strengths as a slave," Isabella said.

"Mistress, I am a skilled masseuse. I am good with my hands and can perform work that requires the smallest details. I can clean your living quarters. I am also a skilled gardener," Slave 138 stammered.

"And your sexual fetishes," Isabella said.

"I am a masochist. It will be my pleasure to take your whip for you," he said. "And, and I have another fetish."

"Well slave?" Isabella asked.

"My fetish is ass worship. I very much love to please a Mistress in this way," he said. He bowed his head down.

His statement shocked Nadia at first. But a wicked curiosity quickly grew within her.

"Is there anything else about you that the Mistress should know?" Isabella asked.

"I also enjoy reciting poetry. I've committed many poems to memory. I'm even well-versed in poetry from the old world," he said

"And which poetry do you prefer, slave, that of the old world, or the new world?" Nadia asked.

"I prefer the poetry of the new world, Mistress," Slave 138 said.

"As do I, slave," Nadia said.

Slave 138 leered at Nadia with his longing, ocean blue eyes. Nadia had always seen herself as diminutive and modest. But through his eyes she was an exotic seductress, a powerful goddess. She just liked how he made her feel beautiful.

"Well Nadia, have you come to a decision?" Isabella asked.

Nadia thought to herself for a moment. She wanted to claim him as her slave. But she did not want to seem overly eager. She wanted to whip him, to tease and deny him, to torture him mercilessly for her own pleasure. But she wanted him to feel humbled and tormented by her choosing of him; not proud.

"I choose Slave 138," Nadia said with a cold, indifferent tone.

"Excellent choice, Nadia, I think he will make a good first slave for a Mistress," Isabella said. "Well slave, what do you say?" Isabella asked as she turned to Slave 138.

Slave 138 knelt down.

"All for you, my Mistress," he said, catching his breath from excitement.

"That is not what you were taught to say, slave. Spanking position, now," Isabella roared.

Slave 138 remained on his knees. He bent over and put his head to the ground. Isabella swung her riding crop swiftly through the air and it landed on his ass cheeks. Slave 138 lunged forward and a deep groan escaped from his lips. His legs shuffled around in the dirt. Isabella struck him again. He grinded his teeth and let out another groan, this one muffled and suppressed. Nadia very much wanted to join in.

"Slave boy, get your ass up higher in the air," Nadia commanded, the words escaping her lips as quickly as they had rushed through her mind. Her command of him was instinctive, a thought and fantasy which had burned inside her for a very long time and had now swelled up into words.

"Arch your back. Lets' see how high in the air you can get that ass," Nadia said.

Slave 138 arched his back as Isabella continued beating him with the crop. He struggled and squirmed; his body instinctively wanted to move away from the blows. But he eventually presented his ass up higher for his new Mistress, making it even more vulnerable to Isabella's sadistic whims. Isabella's riding crop rained down upon his ass like pellets of hail. He bellowed and his body shook as he endured the beating. Isabella struck the slave again and again. Nadia watched the muscles of his ass and his legs tighten as he took Isabella's cruel punishment. Nadia loved subjugating him like that. At that moment he became her slave boy, obeying with head to the ground and ass up in the air. This made her wet with desire; and she wanted him to be degraded and tortured like that for her often. Isabella landed one final blow to Slave 138's ass.

"Standing position," Isabella said and Slave 138 rose to his feet. His body trembled and his ass was covered in dark red welts. "Now slave, we went over this in your training. Once you are chosen by a new Mistress you are to simply say 'Yes Mistress' to her at the end of the ceremony. Don't add your own words to it. Now do it the proper way," Isabella said.

Slave 138 fell to his knees once again. Nadia interjected before he had a chance to speak.

"Isabella, if I may. I prefer him to address me as he did before," Nadia said.

Isabella looked at Nadia, impressed.

"You may become quite the Mistress, yet," Isabella said. She then turned to Slave 138 and glared at him as he knelt on the ground. "Well slave, greet your new Mistress as she so desires," Isabella said.

Slave 138 looked up at Nadia with those innocent, ocean blue eyes of his.

"All for you, my Mistress," her Slave boy said. And Nadia smiled.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers