A Day in the Life of Lexy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers

Karl slid his hands down and released the chains and carefully pulled the larger chain down away from my pussy and freed my clit which had been imprisoned that whole time. It too began to throb, but throbbed with a strong desire and great need for attention and friction. I began to squirm again as I leaned into him and continued to breathe deeply. He then spun me around to look me in the eye and said, "I am so pleased at how well you are doing… Why don't you go remove that plug and enjoy your bath and I will finish dinner." I was dumbfounded at his suggestion, but so very appreciative. Karl was a fantastic cook and really enjoyed it. He was very creative in the kitchen. I chuckled silently at my thought. Karl was creative at everything.

When I went to the bathroom, I was surprised to see the room filled with lit candles and the tub already full and cascading with bubbles looking so inviting. Shortly after I slipped into the tub, Karl came in with a glass of wine for me, I just looked up at him with appreciation and love as I took the glass from his hand and he gave me a tender kiss…

ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers
12