A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Elaine meets a lot of new friends -- involuntarily.
5k words
4.34
68.1k
67

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyvp
sexyvp
104 Followers

This is a work of fiction -- the events described here did not necessarily happen in real life. But Elaine is a real person, and my description of her and her life is accurate.

*

It's a sunny spring day, the kind of day I bought this BMW convertible for. A perfect day to go for a drive with the top down! I pull up in front of Elaine's apartment building. As required, she is standing on the front stoop in the outfit I specified for the day. As she teeters down the front walk in the 4" heels I required, I get out of the car and walk around to the passenger side -- not just to open the door for her (which I do because I am a gentleman), but also to inspect her. Yes, this was a good choice -- nude stockings with back seams (OK -- an old-fashioned gentleman!), a short, tight black skirt, and a thin blouse that does little to conceal the fact that she is wearing no bra over her copious breasts. So far, so good.

"Pull up your skirt, Cunt."

She pulls the skirt up until the hem is just above the tops of her stockings, so that the straps of her garter belt are visible.

"Higher, you stupid slut."

This part of the inspection is not really necessary -- Elaine knows better than to wear panties. Ever. Whether she is with me or not. But I enjoy the ritual. After a long gaze at her naked ass and pussy, bared to the world on a public street, I tilt my head slightly to order her into the car. She hurriedly climbs in.

"You need more makeup, Cunt. You know I like lots of eyeshadow. And some of that glitter on your eyelids."

As she rummages in her purse to procure the needed supplies, I pull away from the curb and begin driving, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun and the breeze in my face. No words are exchanged for the first few miles. Elaine knows better than to ask where we are going, and I like to surprise her. She also knows better than to pull her skirt back down before I tell her to. So she is sitting in the passenger seat with her skirt bunched up around her waist.

"Spread your legs and rub your pussy, Cunt." I like to keep her in a state of high arousal at all time -- it makes her much more compliant with my demands. And she likes it. She spreads her legs wide, her right foot up on the dashboard, and begins massaging her smooth-shaven mound. As the warm sensations begin to radiate through her body, she rubs harder and faster. Within minutes, liquid sounds begin to emanate from her now-glistening labia. She inserts one, then two fingers in her wet hole and begins pumping. From her labored breathing, I can tell she is about to cum.

"That's enough, Cunt. Get your fingers out of that slutty hole and suck my cock."

She is clearly disappointed to be denied an orgasm, but she does as she is ordered. I pull my cock out of my trousers and she bends over to take it in her mouth. It's already hard from watching her finger-fuck herself. God, I love the way Elaine sucks my cock! She takes it nice and deep on the downstroke and swirls her tongue around the tip on the upstroke. I put my hand on the back of her head and force it even deeper into her throat. She gags as her mouth is forced down until her nose is against my belly. I hold her there, enjoying the feel of the spasms in her throat on my cock. Finally, I release her. Tears are streaming down her cheeks and she is coughing and sputtering. In a moment, though, she recovers her composure and goes back to work on my cock.

We have left the city and are driving through a suburban town. Just ahead, a stoplight turns yellow. I slow down and stop. A car driven by a nerdy-looking suburban househusband pulls up on our right. He glances over, then does a double-take when he sees Elaine's head bobbing up and down in my lap.

"Get up on your knees with your ass in the air, Cunt."

Mr. Burbs' mouth actually drops open when he finds himself staring at a gorgeous ass and cunt not 5 feet away. He nervously glances over to see if his wife sitting beside him has tumbled to this scene, decides she hasn't, then swivels back to glue his eyes on Elaine's luscious ass and pussy. The light changes to green and I floor the Beemer, leaving behind the frustrated hubby, whose wife has probably never sucked his cock, even in the privacy of their bedroom.

"OK, Cunt. That's enough. Are you hungry? Time for some breakfast?" She nods her assent as I pull into the parking lot of a rundown diner. "You can pull your skirt back down." I come around to her side of the car and open her door, enjoying the view as she struggles to pull her tight miniskirt down while exiting the car.

The hostess seats us in a booth at the back of the diner. (Mmmm... nice tits and ass on that hostess! I'm going to have to come back here sometime when I have a little more time!) A dingy white tablecloth covers the tabletop. I slide in next to Elaine. A skinny teenage boy with an acne-cratered face brings us water and asks if we would like coffee. While he is off getting the coffee, I take the coasters from under our water glasses and strategically place them under the base of the table, then test to see if it rocks back and forth. Yes! Perfect! "Pull up your skirt and spread your legs, slut."

"Excuse me. This table seems to be uneven. See how it rocks back and forth? I wonder if you could do something to fix it?" As I expected, Pimples scurries off and comes back with a couple of coasters. "Good idea. I think if you put those under this side of the base..." I tap the corner of the table where Elaine is sitting.

Acne Boy gets down on hands and knees and lifts the tablecloth to crawl under our table -- and is greeted by a vision he has probably never seen before (in real life): a wet pussy framed by soft, warm thighs above silky stockings. He freezes. He has no idea what to do. So I encourage him. Reaching under the tablecloth, I tap him on the shoulder and beckon, pointing to Elaine's cunt. He finally takes the hint and tentatively places one hand on the inside of each thigh. I reach one foot out into the aisle and gently tap his sneakers; he responds by bringing his feet under the table, behind the tablecloth, so that it is a little less obvious that he is there.

Raising the tablecloth so that I have a good view of the action, I see him run his hands up and down my slut's nylon-covered legs, then move up to stroke her thighs. Elaine is starting to react, her breath catching when the teenager's hands touch the naked flesh above her stockings. Emboldened by my invitation and the fact that this gorgeous creature continues to hold her legs wide open for him, our young stud begins kneading her thighs, moving closer and closer to the steamy slit between them. As he finally touches her cunt, I unzip my pants and take out my cock. Reaching over, I place Elaine's hand on it, under the tablecloth. She is breathing noticeably more heavily at this point, her big tits straining at the sheer fabric of her blouse, her hard nipples clearly visible through the thin material.

Our randy busboy is now rubbing Elaine's cunt, the four fingers of his right hand flat against her wet slit, making slow circles. As he speeds up the motion, Elaine grips my cock harder and lets out a soft moan. After a bit more pussy-rubbing, busboy reaches up with his left hand and, with thumb and forefinger, spreads her cuntlips, then inserts his right middle finger and begins pumping it in and out of her cunt. A second finger soon follows and the pace picks up. The wet, squelching sounds of my slut being finger-fucked are clearly audible in the booth -- and probably at other tables nearby. As he slams his fingers into her pussy, Elaine begins panting and gripping my cock harder with one hand and the edge of the table with the other. Our young man is putting in an admirable performance. He has probably never touched a real cunt, but at least he's watched enough porn to know what to do with one!

At this point, the hostess comes by, seating another group. Fortunately, it's a family with several young children who are loudly harassing each other, apparently drowning out the sounds of the forcible masturbation coming from under our table. I watch the sexy hostess's ass sway beneath her tight dress as she leads them down the aisle. A moment later she comes back past our table, on her way to the hostess stand, her big tits jiggling as she walks. As she passes, she turns and gives me a knowing smile. I really do have to come back here sometime!

But I digress. Under the table, our lecherous teenager is withdrawing three wet, sticky fingers from Elaine's cunt. He uses them to rapidly massage her clit, sending Elaine's heavy breathing into overdrive. Then he lowers his head between her lush thighs and replaces his fingers with his tongue. Elaine slides lower in her seat to give him better access and he lifts and spreads her legs to fully expose her cunt and asshole. His long, wet laps start at her little brown hole and extend upward between her engorged cuntlips, pausing to stick his tongue as deeply as possible into her lusting cunt and suck the tender labia into his mouth, then on up to flick back and forth over her distended clit. I can tell from her moaning and her hand gripping my cock that Elaine's orgasm is beginning to build. I decide to let her have this one. So when she looks at me with questioning eyes, I nod yes. Her sigh of gratitude is almost reward enough to make me want to be merciful more often. Almost.

"Ooh...oh...ahhhhhh...oh, god, yes!!...right there!...oh, yes, yes, yessssss!!!....oh, god, that's good!!"

By now, our lusty busboy has gone back to pumping three fingers in and out of her wet, sloppy cunt, while he sucks and licks her clit. And what's he doing with his other hand, the one under her ass? Why, the little pervert has a finger up her asshole, fucking in and out in syncopated rhythm with the fingers in her cunt! This sends Elaine over the edge.

"AHHHHHH....OH, GOD!!...UUUH..."

She cums in a shuddering frenzy that could compete with the orgasm scene in When Harry Met Sally (except that hers is real)!

OK. Fun's over. I tap my young pussylicker on the shoulder and motion for him to get out from under the table. He does, with a sheepish grin -- and a whole lot of pussy juice -- on his pimply face.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"So what are you going to do now?" He stares at his shoes and doesn't answer. "I think you are going to head for the men's room and jerk off that raging hardon."

"Uh... maybe."

"Well, maybe we can help you with that. After all, my slut is responsible for your condition. The least she can do is help you take care of it."

With that, I stand up and motion for Elaine and the aroused busboy to follow me as I head for the men's room. Elaine is a little unsteady on her feet after that mind-blowing orgasm, but manages to keep up. Her high heels click on the tile floor of the diner. The hem of her miniskirt is still well above the top of her stockings, but neither she nor I care. Checking to make sure that nobody is watching us, I usher the two of them into the privy and lock the door. Fortunately, we are alone.

"OK, slut, get down on your knees. And you, young man, get that boner out here." Without further instruction, Elaine kneels and takes the teenage cock in her hand, guiding it to her mouth. It's a fair-sized member for such a skinny little kid. Like him, it is long and slender -- at least 7" in length, but slim enough to easily fit into Elaine's waiting mouth. She sucks in a few inches, then slowly withdraws. I know from experience -- and from the look on the busboy's face -- that her tongue is swirling around the head of his cock as she pulls back. She gradually takes more and more of the engorged dick into her mouth, until at least 2" of it is down her throat and her nose is pressed into his pubic hair. She holds it there for a minute, then sets up a steady rhythm -- in and out, deep, then swirl. Saliva is running down her chin and busboy is starting to groan. Then he wraps both hands in her long blonde hair, holds her head in place, and furiously pumps his cock in and out of her mouth. A shouted "Ahhhhh...." that could probably be heard throughout the diner announces his climax. He continues to hold her head still while he pumps his load into her mouth. A trickle of cum escapes the corner of Elaine's mouth and dribbles down her chin. Our teenager is no longer a virgin -- at least, he has cum inside a real woman.

Elaine looks at me and I shake my head no -- she may not clean up the cum on her chin. She sighs, then pulls her skirt down, checks her hair and makeup in the mirror, and exits the men's room through the door that I hold open.

Well, that was fun. But we still haven't had our breakfast! I explain to the hostess that we haven't been served yet (any excuse to talk to this gorgeous babe!). She explains that she didn't think we wanted to be interrupted, then directs us back to our booth and sends a cute young waitress over. I order steak and eggs (over hard) with fries and orange juice, and a plain, low-fat yogurt for Elaine (she needs to lose a little weight). The waitress puts in our order, then goes over to talk with the hostess. They are both giggling as the waitress looks over at us and, with her forefinger, traces a line from the corner of her mouth down over her chin. I can't imagine what they are giggling about.

While we're enjoying our breakfast, perhaps I should give you a little background on Elaine. I can't take complete credit for her obedience training. I learned early in our relationship that when she was in college in California, two professors took an interest in her. Soon they were both fucking her -- sometimes both at the same time. Elaine was apparently quite a knockout in those days, in a blonde, California girl way; I can see why she attracted their attention. She is still a beautiful girl, but her tits and ass sag a bit and she has put on a few extra pounds -- admittedly, I can't complain about the extra pounds in her tits and ass, but she is no longer a Playboy centerfold girl (does anybody read Playboy anymore? Does it even exist?) She hasn't shared everything she did with (and for) her professors, but the story that sticks in my mind is the following: I once asked her what the sluttiest thing she ever did was. She said she once went out to dinner with her professors and their wives. She was seated between the two professors with her legs spread wide -- and both of them playing with her pussy under the table while chatting amiably with each other and their wives. Did the wives know? How could they not? Anyway, true story.

When Elaine graduated and moved East to take a job, her professors helpfully found her a place to live that she could afford. Her landlady was a nice older woman who gave her a greatly reduced rent in exchange for Elaine helping her out with some of her friends -- rich, older gentlemen visiting the city who needed a dinner companion. Elaine was quick to explain that she didn't have to let them fuck her if she didn't want to, but she does call this period of her life her "promiscuous phase". I call it being a whore. So, anyway, Elaine was no stranger to sex with strangers when I met her. I just eliminated the fine dining.

Breakfast over, we head back to the car and get on the road. We have a lot to do today. But first, I need to put some gas in the car. I pull over to the first station with a "Full Service" sign. I hope they mean it. As instructed, Elaine has pulled her skirt up around her waist, laid her head back, and closed her eyes as if she's asleep. As I pull up to the pumps, the "full service" attendant ambles out of the station. He's an early 20s hillbilly with a scraggly beard and tattoos up and down both arms. Almost certainly a high school dropout. But not bad looking in kind of a redneck way.

"Fill 'er up with premium. And would you please wash the windshield?" He mutters something in response, as he starts to move toward the pump. Then his eyes widen. He has just tumbled to the naked cunt in the passenger seat. He scrambles to start rubbing a grimy cloth on the windshield. I have to remind him that I need some gas, too. The gas nozzle inserted, he goes back to polishing the windshield, paying particular attention to the passenger side. I have to admit -- Elaine is an enticing sight, her legs slightly parted to reveal a bald, slightly wet snatch, plump thighs, and long, beautiful legs in sheer nylons. I whisper to her to spread her legs wider. As she does, our horny windshield washer gulps and almost swallows his chewing tobacco, staring openly at her naked cunt. I let him look for a while, then wave my hand in front of Elaine's wide-spread legs to get his attention. He looks up and I beckon for him to come to my side of the car.

"Are you enjoying your job today?"

"Hell, yeah!!"

"Would you like to enjoy it even more? How about going around to my slut's side of the car and showing her that hardon that's practically poking a hole in your pants?" As I lower the window on the passenger side, our lusty hillbilly almost vaults over the hood to take up my invitation. Within seconds, a thick 6" dick is pointed straight at Elaine's face. She reaches up and eagerly brings the tip to her mouth. Gas Guy's cock is thick enough that she actually has a little difficulty getting the head fully into her mouth, but once the big purple knob is past her lips and teeth, the first 4" or so glides smoothly into the warm, wet confines of her mouth. She sets up the familiar rhythm -- in and out, suck deep, then swirl... Our horny hillbilly is clearly enjoying it, but he doesn't seem to be in any hurry to cum. He pulls his hard meat completely out of her mouth, rolls the head around on her lips and cheeks, then rams it into her mouth again. She continues sucking until he puts both hands on the back of her head and pulls, forcing the entire length of his rod into her mouth. With the bulbous head of her cock rammed into her throat and her nose buried in his hairy belly, Elaine coughs and chokes and struggles to breathe. Hmmm...this is getting interesting. I guess country girls get treated rough sometimes! He finally relents and lets her go back to sucking, tears streaming down her cheeks. Pump Guy still shows no signs of an impending climax.

"Look, boy, I'll tell you what. I don't have all day to sit around and wait for you to cum in her mouth -- and I did see a cop car back there a couple miles. Let's take this inside and see if her wet cunt will finish you off a little faster." The redneck bristles a bit at being called "boy", but isn't about to turn down the chance to fuck this beautiful slut. He pulls his dick our of her mouth and, without bothering to put it back in his pants, heads for the door of the station. I come around and open Elaine's door and she awkwardly exits, teetering on her high heels with her skirt up around her waist, her bare ass and cunt exposed to anybody who might happen by.

Inside, I bend Elaine over the corner of a grimy desk, her naked ass upthrust invitingly. I step back, take out my hard cock, and start stroking it slowly. Gas Guy loses no time coming around and pressing his rampant cock against her cuntlips. It easily slips into her wet hole and he begins slamming it into her, his belly slapping loudly against her ample ass.

"Take off your blouse, Cunt. I like to see your tits swing when you're being fucked from behind. There, that's better." I watch her ample knockers swing back and forth for a bit, then reach down and take a hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I squeeze hard.

"AAAAhhh...oh, god... that's good...just like that! Harder! Harder!!" I don't know whether she wants to be fucked harder or have her nipple squeezed harder, but just to be sure I don't disappoint, I increase the pressure on the nipple and give it a hard twist.

sexyvp
sexyvp
104 Followers
12