A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...ahhh...oh, god!!! I'm going to cum! May I cum, please, Master?! PLEEEEEZZE????" I consider this request for a few minutes while Elaine continues to moan and cry out incomprehensibly. Finally, after her third or fourth urgent "PLEEEEEZE???", I nod OK, and she goes into a shuddering orgasm.

"ooooohhhhh...aaahhh...ung... oh, goddddd......don't stop...fuck me harder...unnnggg..."

At this point the gas pumper busts his nut into her dripping cunt. Cum seeps out around his fat dick and runs down Elaine's legs onto the greasy floor. She slumps over the desk, oblivious to the cock softening inside here and, finally, withdrawing. I help her to her feet and she wobbles unsteadily toward the door, still shaking from her bone-shaking climax.

Gas Pumper Guy isn't in much better shape, slumped in the desk chair, his limp dick hanging between his legs. He forgets to charge me for the gas, as I dump Elaine into the passenger seat, get behind the wheel, and drive off.

"Did you like that, Cunt?"

"Yes."

"I knew you would. You're such a cock-hungry slut."

We drive on for a bit in silence, while Elaine regains her composure. I pull into the parking lot alongside a small park.

"Let's go for a walk, Cunt." I come around and open her door. "You may pull your skirt down for now." She does. Not that it covers much, but at least if there are cops in the park, I don't think they will arrest her for public indecency. We walk down a path until we are well into the trees. I take Elaine's hand and sit her down beside me on a park bench on the side of the path. Across the path, on a facing park bench, sits an elderly gentleman. I put my arm around Elaine's shoulder and start kissing her on the lips. Just two lovers in the park. My other hand goes to her tits and starts massaging them through the thin material of her blouse. I squeeze and pull her nipples and knead her big boobs, all the while kissing her passionately. In the corner of my eye, I can see that we have the old man's attention.

I unbutton Elaine's blouse and pull it back, baring her big tits, and continue playing with them, pulling and twisting her erect nipples. She moans, in a familiar mixture of pleasure and pain, pulling away, knowing that that will only stretch her nipples further. I take a tit in one hand and lower my mouth to suck on a distended nipple. She yelps as I bite it. Hard.

"Pull up your skirt", I whisper in her ear. She obeys. "Now spread your legs". Again, she obeys. The elderly gent across the path is now staring directly at her cunt. I lower one hand between her spread legs and cup her pussy, pressing and massaging it. I pause briefly to unzip my pants and take my cock out. I put Elaine's hand on it and she begins to stroke it. I go back to playing with her cunt. Across the way, our old guy takes his own hard cock out and begins to jack off. I slip one finger, then two into her sloppy hole and begin pumping. I gradually pick up the pace until I am slamming three fingers into her cunt, slapping her clitoris hard on each stroke. She is loudly moaning and crying out.

"ooh, yesss, yesss!! Do it hard! Oh, god...ungh...aaahhh....I need to cum!! Master, may I please cum?!!"

After a couple more strokes, I pull my slimy fingers out of her cunt. "No, not yet. Your orgasm is over there", I say, motioning to our friend across the path. "And I want you to be sure to leave him happy, too. I want proof." Elaine looks at me first with a look of disappointment, then a look of understanding. She gets up and, without bothering to pull down her skirt over her bare cunt and ass, crosses over to where the old man is sitting, stroking his cock. She takes his hand and puts it on a tit hanging out of her unbuttoned blouse, then places her own hand on his stiff rod and begins stroking it. The old guy looks uncertainly at me and when I give him an encouraging nod, lowers his mouth to a nipple. From Elaine's sharp intake of breath, I can tell that he is sucking it hard. His hand goes to the top of her nylons, then up to her bare thigh, fondling and squeezing it as he moves to suck on the other tit. I can only imagine the memories of his youth going through his head as he moves his hand higher to her wet cunt, sliding his fingers between her cuntlips. A bony old finger slips into her slit and begins pumping in and out. Still excited from the fingerfucking I had given her, Elaine begins moaning and squirming on the park bench, thrusting her ass and cunt forward to meet his hand. A second finger, then a third make their way into her steaming pussy, as his pace quickens. The pace of her hand on his cock quickens as well.

"ohh...aaaah...give it to me!! Fingerfuck me! Harder...harder! Oh, god, that feels so good..." Within moments, her orgasm erupts, her legs spread wider and straighten, and she screams out incomprehensively, "ohhh...aaaggh...unnhhhhhhh...". The old man slows his pace, withdraws his fingers and massages her cuntlips a bit more as her orgasm subsides into body-shaking tremors. Finally, he lifts his dripping hand to her mouth. She eagerly sucks the cunt juice from his fingers, savoring the taste and moaning audibly. He removes his fingers from her mouth and, slipping his hand behind her neck, draws her head down into his lap. His cock slides between her lips and she begins sucking enthusiastically. As his swollen member presses against the entrance to her throat, he sighs and closes his eyes. Again, memories of youth, I'm sure. His breathing quickens into panting. His hand pushes harder on the back of her head. His hips begin thrusting against her mouth. With one last groan and pelvic thrust, he holds her fully impaled on his cock and shudders, then slumps back on the bench. Elaine pulls away and, giving the old man a pat on his cheek, turns and walks back across the path to stand before me.

"OK. Where is the proof?" Elaine opens her mouth to reveal a pool of cum starting to leak out the corner of her lips. "Good girl. You can pull down your skirt and button your blouse now." As she struggles to do so while swallowing a load of jism, I get up and start walking toward the car. Elaine hobbles behind me on her 4" heels, tugging at her skirt and fumbling with the buttons on her blouse, cum dripping from her chin onto her bouncing tits.

Halfway to the car I stop. My intermittent cock-stroking notwithstanding, my dick is still hard from watching all this fingering and fucking, and my balls are beginning to ache. Who is being denied an orgasm here?! I pull Elaine over to the side of the path and unceremoniously bend her over a tree stump. I pull up her skirt, take out my cock, and ram it balls-deep into her sloppy, well-used cunt. Her surprised reaction tightens her cunt walls against my cock. Ah, that's better. I watch her ass flesh jiggle as I slam into her. Soon she is moaning and pushing her ass back against my thrusts. As my cum explodes into her fuck-hole, she stiffens, shudders, and cums.

"Get down and clean up my cock, slut. There, that's better. Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, master."

My sexual appetite satisfied for the moment, my thoughts turn to my belly. Time for lunch.

OK, guys (and, I hope, ladies), how about it? Wanna come to lunch with Elaine and me? Let me know in the comments section!

12