A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
More strangers take advantage of Elaine.
6.7k words
4.73
50.1k
22

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyvp
sexyvp
103 Followers

In Chapter 1, my sub slut Elaine and I set out for a drive in my convertible. We stopped at a diner for breakfast, where at my direction Elaine let a pimple-faced busboy lick and finger her twat, then sucked him off in the men's room. Back on the road, we stopped for gas and she gave the redneck station attendant a good view of her naked cunt, then sucked and fucked him. After she sucked off an old man in the park, I couldn't wait any longer - I bent her over a tree stump and fucked her hard. On the road again, we're looking for a place to eat lunch. If you haven't read Chapter 1, I urge you to do so before reading Chapter 2. You'll get to know my slut a lot better.

**************

Ah...there's a truck stop. Just the place to get a good meal. We pull over and go in. I direct Elaine to a stool at the lunch counter. It's a little high for her, even in her 4" heels, and in the process of lifting her leg to get up on it, her skirt rides up to briefly reveal her bare cunt. This is not lost on a couple of truckers sitting at a table a few feet away, drinking coffee. The big-bellied one wearing an NRA cap nudges his swarthy, muscular buddy and, grinning a gap-tooth grin, points to Elaine as she struggles to pull her tight dress down to some semblance of decency. I ignore all of this for the moment and get the waitress's attention to order a half-pound burger, fries, a slice of apple pie, and a beer for myself, and a lettuce salad for Elaine (man, it's hard to control her weight when she consumes so much protein-laden cum!).

"Cunt, see those nice gentlemen at that table? I want you to give them a little show." Elaine looks a little apprehensive - there are two dowdy housewives sitting at a table right behind the truckers who could easily see as much as the truckers do. She looks at me questioningly, but when I give her a look that says, don't question my orders, she sighs and swivels her stool to face the truckers. She spreads her legs, shimmying her dress up to allow them to open. When her dress is well above the tops of her stockings, her legs are wide enough to give the horny truckers an excellent view of her plump thighs and wet cunt.

"Play with it." She dutifully reaches down and begins sliding one finger between her cuntlips. Soon she has two fingers pumping in and out of her cunt and her thumb rubbing her clit. Her cunt is clearly super sensitive from all the fingering, sucking, and fucking it has gotten today. Elaine is starting to breathe hard, ignoring the truckers and totally focused on the sensations radiating from her cunt. The randy truckers are leering at her and rubbing their cocks through their overalls. Just then our lunch arrives.

"OK. Get your fingers out of your slutty hole and eat your salad." Elaine starts to reach for a napkin to wipe the cunt juice off her fingers, but I shake my head no. "Use your mouth." The good old boys at the table nearly cum in their pants when they see this beautiful young woman lick the cunt juice off her fingers! As I expected, they order another cup of coffee and wait patiently while we eat our lunch.

"Cunt, you need to go fix your makeup. You look like some back-alley whore coming off a bad night!" I wait until she enters the ladies' room, then walk over to our two friends, whose pants are bulging just from watching her walk across the room.

"So did you boys enjoy the show?" Without waiting for a reply, I go on, "Maybe you could return the favor. Is one of those rigs out there yours?" NRA guy indicates that the big green one is his. "Well, my slut has never seen the inside of a real truck. Do you suppose you could give her a little tour?" The hardon boys look at each other in disbelief, then vigorously nod their heads in unison. I think they are afraid to speak for fear of waking up from this amazing dream. "All right. I'm going to go take a piss. When my slut comes back, tell her I asked you to show her your truck. Can you do that?" Again, the wordless bobblehead thing. "Be sure to show her a good time - I think you saw what she likes."

As Elaine emerges from the ladies', I drop two twenties on the counter to pay for lunch and head for the john. She takes her stool at the counter, warily looking around. I pause at the men's room door and look back. The two truck jockeys approach Elaine from either side and say something that I can't hear. She recoils and puts up her hands to fend them off. They look at each other, grinning foolishly, then each takes one of the slut's elbows and together they lift her off the stool as if they were lifting a small bag of groceries and begin walking/dragging her to the door. She looks back at me in desperation just as I turn my back and enter the men's room to take a much-needed piss.

Relieved, I stroll back across the dining room and out the door, heading for the big green Kenworth 18-wheeler parked near the end of the building. I grab the handrail, lever myself up the steps to the cab door, and climb in. As I expected, there is nobody in the driver or passenger seat, but there are muffled sounds coming from the sleeping area behind a curtain in the back of the cab, where drivers sack out on long hauls. I pull the curtain back enough to see Elaine being held down by the two drivers, who are in the process of removing her clothes from her squirming, struggling body. Both of them are naked, with stiff cocks. The swarthy, muscular one has a hand over her mouth to suppress her cries, while Big Belly pulls her skirt down around her ankles and over her heels. Her blouse is long gone, her big tits gyrating wildly as she fights to get loose and, in fact, to breathe.

I pull the curtain back further and, seeing me, Elaine calms down a bit. (It always amazes me how my presence reassures her, even though I am invariably the one who gets her into these predicaments!) Now she is just struggling to breathe. Seeing her relax a bit, Muscles tentatively removes his hand from her mouth and, seeing that she isn't going to scream, seeks to replace it with his fat 6" cock. Elaine accepts the bulbous head into her mouth and, with a sigh, begins sucking. At the other end, NRA guy has two fingers pumping in and out of her cunt. They both give me a look that is somewhere between questioning and guilty. When I just smile, they go back to using my slut.

"Let's turn her over. I want to fuck her from behind." Each of them grab a couple of limbs and unceremoniously turn her over onto her hands and knees. Soon a cock is pumping into her from each end.

"Wow, look at that big ass jiggling! Remember that whore we fucked down in Atlanta? She had an ass like that! Hey, Orville, you know what I like to do when a whore is sucking my cock? I like to stick it in really deep and then pinch their nose shut. When they choke and gag, it feels great on the end of your cock!"

"Hey, that really is great!" Orville has one hand on the back of Elaine's head, pushing his cock as far into her mouth as it will go, and the other tightly squeezing her nose. Elaine is choking and struggling.

"You do have to let her breathe occasionally, or she'll pass out."

"Oh, yeah. Forgot about that." Orville reluctantly releases her nose and withdraws his cock from her mouth. As she coughs and sputters, he slaps her across the face with his cock. "How's that cunt?" he asks his buddy.

"Well, it's pretty loose and sloppy. I wonder if her asshole is any tighter." The stud looks at me. I just shrug, so he pulls his cock out of her cunt, spreads her ass cheeks, and spits on her brown, puckered hole. Positioning the head of his cock on the anal opening, he gives a hard shove and buries his shaft in her ass. Elaine shrieks, just a loud, incoherent outcry. "Oh, yeah, that's much better! You gotta try this asshole, Orville," he says, as he begins pumping the length of his cock in and out of her No. 2 hole.

By now, Orville is holding Elaine's nose again, his fat cock thrusting into the entrance to her throat. She is crying and gurgling. He does remember to let her breathe this time, though, while he slaps her face with his cock. After allowing a few gasps, he sticks his cock back in her mouth, pulls her head toward him until her lips are against his belly, and closes off her nose.

At her other end, Muscle Man is starting to breathe hard, clearly approaching his orgasm. He slams hard against her ass several times, then pushes as deep as he can go up her asshole. With an extended, "Aaarrggghhh..." he shoots his load into her and slumps over her back. "Man, you gotta do this asshole, bro!"

Orville considers whether he wants to give up this new cock-tickling thing he's discovered for a nice tight asshole. He really does like to assfuck, and seldom gets a chance to do it - his wife declared that off-limits long ago. As Elaine is about to pass out from lack of oxygen, he reluctantly withdraws from her mouth, releases her nose, and scrambles around behind her. She is gasping, not only from near-suffocation, but also from the fingers she has been using to rub her clit while the horny trucker was fucking her ass. As Orville puts his dick head against her brown hole, she comes to a shuddering climax. He doesn't even bother to spit on her asshole before shoving it in - his buddy has stretched her hole to the point where his buddy's cum and the cunt juice from his cock are all the lubrication that is needed. Soon, he is pounding her fat ass in a steady rhythm while Elaine pumps two fingers into her cunt and rubs her clit furiously with her thumb.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ooooooh...yessss...fuck my ass!...fuck it harder!...oh, god, that's good!"

That's all it takes to send Orville over the edge. With one last ass-jiggling slam and a guttural cry, he sends his jism spurting up her asshole to join his buddy's. Elaine, in turn, stiffens and shakes in a body-shuddering climax. They both collapse. When Orville finally pulls his cock out of her ass, the two combined loads begin to seep out, trickling down her cuntlips onto the already-cum-stained mattress.

"Hope you boys enjoyed the ride. I have to gather up my slut and be moving on, though." I look at the cum streaming out of her distended asshole. I really don't want that all over the leather seats of my Beemer. "Hey, you don't have a rag or something that I can stuff up her ass to keep all that shit off my leather seats, do you?" Orville obligingly hands me a filthy rag from the floor of the truck and I wad it up and stick it up her ass. "Thanks. That should do it." I gather up Elaine's blouse and skirt and turn to her. "What do you say to these nice gentlemen, Cunt?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you, what?"

"Thank you, sirs."

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for fucking my asshole, sirs."

"That's better. Now get your clothes back on and get into the car." With that, I exit the truck, leaving Elaine to struggle into her blouse and skirt, while the two horny teamsters grab one last feel of her tits and ass. Climbing down the steep steps from the cab, her skirt is still pushed up so high that her bare ass and cunt are plainly visible to anyone passing by.

I hold open the passenger door so that she can get in, then go around to my side and start the car. In a minute, we are back on the road.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, master."

"How many times did you cum?"

"Three, master." I give her a hard look. "Maybe four, master." I continue to look at her, not speaking. "Six, master."

"What part did you like best?" Eyes downcast, she doesn't respond. "What part did you like best, Cunt?"

"I liked...the part when the man held my nose closed."

"You are such a slutty whore. Does talking about it make you want to cum again?"

"Yes, master."

"Then pull up your skirt and play with your cunt. But you are not allowed to cum until I say so." She eagerly pulls her skirt up around her waist, spreads her legs, and begins rubbing her still-wet cunt. Soon the car is filled with the scent of cunt juice and the squelching sound of three fingers pumping in and out of her slutty hole. Her breath is beginning to come in ragged gasps when I hear a siren and see red and blue flashing lights in the rearview mirror. Shit! What's the speed limit here? How fast was I going? I pull over onto the gravel shoulder and stop. The police car pulls up behind me. A tall cop in aviator shades, shiny brim police hat, and starched shirt and pants with knife-edge creases approaches my car. He's straight out of a bad Hollywood movie.

"Do you have any idea how fast you were going?" Without waiting for an answer, he tells me. "You were going 80 in a 55 mile an hour zone. Do you have a good reason to be going that fast?"

I decide to be honest. "I'm sorry, sir. I was distracted."

"Distracted."

"Yes, sir. This slut in the passenger seat" (said as if I had no idea how she got there) "was fingerfucking herself and I found it very distracting. I just lost track of how fast I was going."

"Is that true, Miss..."

"Her name is Cunt, sir."

"Is that true, Miss Cunt?"

"Yes, sir." For the first time, Smoky realizes that Cunt's skirt is still up around her waist, baring her nylon-clad legs, garterbelt, and cunt.

"I'm going to need you to get out of the car, Miss Cunt." Elaine hesitantly complies. I look on with interest. I just may get out of a speeding ticket. "Bend over and place your hands on the hood of the car. Now. Tell me why you were fingerfucking yourself in a moving vehicle. Do you know that that's a chargeable offense?"

"No, sir, I didn't know. Please don't charge me! I just really needed to cum!"

"And did you cum?"

"No, sir."

"Hmmm. I think I need to do a cavity search." With that, Officer Friendly puts his hand between Elaine's outspread legs and runs his fingers over the tops of her nylons onto her bare thighs (COP-ping a feel?). She lets out a little gasp when his hand reaches her pussy and begins massaging her distended labia. And she starts breathing hard when he inserts two fingers into her cunt. He pulls the dirty rag from the truck out of her still-leaking asshole, looks at it quizzically, and throws it away, then inserts his thumb in her ass. He begins to rhythmically slide his fingers back and forth in her cunt and asshole.

"Is this what you were doing to distract the driver of this vehicle?"

"Y-y-yes, sir."

"You know that only skanky whores fingerfuck themselves in a moving vehicle, don't you?"

"Y-y-yes, sir."

"I need a longer probe," he says, to no one in particular. "Get down on your knees, Miss Cunt, and put your hands behind your head." Unzipping his pants and pulling out a rod that had to be 8 inches long, he says simply, "Suck it." Hands still behind her head with fingers interlaced, Elaine begins one of her patented blowjobs, and soon the lecherous lawman is moaning softly. (These cops really get off on the hands-behind-the-head shit. So does my slut, apparently. Maybe I need to get myself a cop outfit!) He wraps two handfuls of hair around his fingers and pulls her head forcefully down on his cock until her nose is buried in his pubic hair. He must have at least two inches of that monster dick down her throat. As Elaine starts to gag and choke, he slowly pulls back and, holding her head still, begins face-fucking her. Finally getting his fill of that orifice, he commands, "Stand up and put your hands on the hood of the car again. And spread your legs. Wider." When she is satisfactorily spread, with her naked ass and cunt displayed invitingly before him, Officer Friendly puts the head of his cock against her glistening cuntlips and, in one swift motion, buries his entire dick in her cunt. He holds it there for a minute, then begins methodically stroking in and out of her wet hole.

"Ohh...ahh...oh, god...oh, yes...yesss...fuck me! Fuck me harder!! Oh, god, yes...oh, that's so good!! Oh, god, your cock is so big!! AAAHHHH!!"

With that, Elaine's whole body begins spasming, as she finally gets the orgasm that has eluded her for so long. The patrolman keeps pumping as her orgasm subsides, then slides out of her cunt and positions his cock head at the entrance to her well-used asshole. Again, in a single swift thrust, he rams his whole dick up her ass, holds it there with his neatly pressed pants against her ass cheeks and thighs, then slowly withdraws and starts a slow in-and-out motion, one hand on each ass cheek. As he speeds up the pace at which he fucks the slut's ass, the speed of his breathing increases commensurately. Elaine is rubbing her clit in time with his cock and breathing hard. Finally, with a loud grunt and a thrust that lifts Elaine's feet off the ground, the randy cop shoots his load into her sore ass. That is all it takes to push Elaine over the edge. She writhes and moans, then shudders through another orgasm. The slut sprawls across the hood of the car, spent.

"Get down here and clean up the mess you made." Elaine obediently drags her aching body off the hood and, kneeling before the lewd lawman, bends to the task of cleaning up his probe. She licks up and down the shaft, tasting the mixture of three men's cum and her own filthy ass juices, with hints of petroleum from the dirty rag that had been up her ass. When Officer Friendly is satisfied that it's clean enough, he tucks his flaccid dick back into his pants and zips up.

"I'm going to let you off with just a warning this time. But if I catch you fingerfucking yourself in a moving vehicle again, I'm going to have to take you down to the station." I can just imagine what the guys down at the station would do with a slut who is hauled in for fingerfucking herself in a moving vehicle!

"Yes, Officer. Thank you, Officer. I won't do that again." Of course, she knows she will if I tell her to.

The lawman strides off and gets into his patrol car. I help Elaine up off the ground and into the passenger seat, and we are off again. As much fun as that was, I decide I shouldn't push my luck. I hold the Beemer somewhere near the speed limit.

Next stop: A shopping mall a few miles down the road. We get out of the car and I tell Elaine to roll her skirt up at the waist until the hem is above the tops of her nylons. Might as well give the locals a thrill. Then we go in and wander through the mall corridors (getting appreciative stares, and a couple of followers, as we go) until we find what I'm looking for, tucked away in one of the low-rent corners of the mall: ForPlay - Lingerie and Toys for the Adventurous Couple. I've ordered their stuff on-line - it's good - but never been in one of their stores.

"Hi. My name is James. Can I help you folks?" A smiling young man greets us from behind a glass-front counter stocked with dildoes, vibrators, and condoms.

"Well...we're looking for some lingerie for my slut here. Maybe a shelf bra? And a short, low-cut top to go with it. In black, if you have it."

"I think we can do that. Let's go back to the lingerie section." He motions for us to lead the way - I'm sure he is enjoying the view as he follows Elaine down the aisle. "What size are we looking for?"

"36 DD."

"Ah. Yes. We have several styles in that size. And we do have it in black. Here is a nice lacy one. And here is a somewhat plainer one. Both will give excellent support to large breasts." He hands me the two bras and goes to a nearby rack of tops. Holding up a silky black wisp of a top, he asks, "Is this what you had in mind for a top? Or perhaps this? It's a little lower-cut. Would you like to take these back to the fitting room and try them on?" He indicates a door on the back wall of the store and once again follows us. I am now sure his eyes are on Elaine's bare thighs above her stocking tops. "Just let me know if you need anything else."

We go into the "changing room", which is really just a large storeroom with an empty space in the middle. "Take off your blouse, Cunt, and try this on." I hand her the lacy bra. As expected, the bra simply provides a shelf for her large tits to rest on, and forces them to jut out enticingly. "Now put this top on." The scoop neck of the top displays deep cleavage, and her hard nipples are clearly visible poking against the thin material. "Now try these on." I hand her the other bra and the low-cut top. Much the same effect, except that you can see her whole tit down to the top of the nipple now.

sexyvp
sexyvp
103 Followers
12