A Day in the Life of My Sub Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm. "James, I think we need your opinion here." The eager young clerk appears in the doorway. "I can't decide what combination I like. There's this", indicating Elaine's current attire. James takes it in appreciatively. "Now put on the other ones, Cunt." She obediently takes off the top and bra, in front of the leering clerk, and puts on the others.

"Well...both are very nice. I think it depends on what look you are going for - slutty or truly whorish?"

Ah. I hadn't thought about it that way. "Truly whorish."

"An excellent choice for this young woman. She has the body for it. Then I would strongly recommend the lacy bra and the low-cut top. Here, can we try them on together?" Elaine takes off the top and bra she is wearing and starts to put on the lacy shelf bra. As she reaches for the top, James interrupts her. "If I may, there is a bit of a trick to get the best effect from a bra like that." Reaching for her tits, he looks at me and says, "May I?" I nod my assent and he slips his hands beneath her large tits. "You get a much more pronounced effect if you lift the breasts like this, and push the bra up. I think we can tighten the shoulder straps a bit to keep it nice and high. There. How does that look?"

"It looks truly whorish."

"Good. Now there is one more thing. You really want the nipples to show prominently through the top. The whole point of the shelf bra is cleavage and exposed nipples. For the best effect, the nipples need to be hard and elongated. May I?" I nod my approval and the lustful clerk takes one nipple in each hand and begins squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger. "This makes them hard and swollen, and if you pull on them, it extends them." He demonstrates, pulling hard and twisting the nipples. Elaine winces, but as I have trained her, doesn't cry out. It must hurt like hell, but it is having the desired effect. Her nipples now protrude at least an inch from the end of her tits, which, lying on the shelf bra, themselves extend at least six inches from her chest! The clerk puts the silky top on over her head. It barely fits over the protruding tits and barely extends below the bottom of the bra. Her swollen nipples make little tents under the sheer material. The tops of her aureoles are clearly visible above the neckline. Above them is six inches of cleavage, with jiggling flesh on either side.

"Wow. That's a great effect! She looks like the whore she is!"

"Well, actually sir, could I make one more suggestion?" I nod affirmatively. "This skirt is all wrong for the whore look. See how you had to roll it up at the waist to make it appropriately short? I have just the thing to show off those stockings and garterbelt without resorting to such a jury rig." He goes to a box at the back of the storeroom and pulls out what appears to be a shiny band about eight inches wide. "This is spandex, so it will fit nearly any figure. Worn down on her hips, it will just cover her ass and cunt. Here, take that skirt off and put this on. There, see. Isn't that better?"

I have to admit - it really completes the whore look. Elaine's thighs are now bare from the tops of her stockings to a hemlne that is just below her cunt and doesn't even cover the crease below her ass. Above the "skirt" there is a good six inches of naked skin below the skimpy top hanging off her extended tits and pointy nipples.

"One of the advantages of this skirt is much easier access." He demonstrates by cupping Elaine's bare cunt in his hand, barely moving the hemline of the skirt. "Wow, she's wet! I think she likes being handled by strangers!"

"Well, actually she does."

"May I?"

"Sure."

The lustful clerk's courteous smile has changed to a lascivious grin. His hand begins making small circles over Elaine's cunt, pressing hard against her clit. She begins breathing harder. She spreads her legs wider. He slips a finger into her cunt and begins pumping in and out. A second finger slips into her fuckhole as he begins fingering faster and faster. The wet, squelching sound of his fingerfucking fills the room. Elaine's breathing comes faster.

"Ooh...ah...ah...ah...ooh...my god...yes, yes,yes,...oh, god...harder! Do it harder!! OOOOHHHHH!! AAAAHHHH! I'M CUMINNGGGG..." Her body shudders and jerks, then collapses against the clerk. He helps her to a chair, where she slowly regains her composure.

"God, she really is a whore!"

"OK, Cunt. You've had your fun. Now what do you say to Mr. James?"

"Thank you, sir."

"And how do you thank him?" Elaine obediently struggles to her feet, still breathing heavily, and drops to her knees in front of the sales guy. She strokes his hard cock through his trousers, then unbuckles his belt, unzips his pants, reaches in, and pulls out his stiff 7-inch dick. She opens her mouth and engulfs his rod. Her left hand goes to his hairy balls. Her right hand strokes his hardon as she sucks it.

"Oh, god...she is good...aahhh...oh, god, take it deeper!!" Elaine presses forward until his entire cock is in her mouth and down her throat. "Ohhhh...ahggg...AAAAGH!!" He grabs a handful of hair, pulls her mouth off his cock, and begins furiously stroking his cock. Cum spurts out onto her face, landing in her eyes and hair and streaming down her cheeks. Some falls in her open mouth and she eagerly sucks it in and swallows it. Her face covered with wet, warm cum, Elaine falls back onto her heels. James sags back, takes a deep breath and tuck his softening cock back into his trousers.

"Well. That was nice. Uhhh...what else can I do for you folks? For example, how are you fixed for toys?"

"Oh, we've got all the usual dildoes and vibrators. Do you have anything new?"

"Well you might ask! I just got in a new item that you two are going to love!" He opens another box in the back of the storeroom, and extracts a contraption that appears to be an assemblage of pipes, with a large black dildo affixed to the end of a rod. As he begins setting it up, locking one pipe into another and the whole thing into a heavy base, it becomes clear what it is. It's a fucking machine! I've seen these on-line and thought about buying one, but never got around to it. "Would you like a demonstration?"

"Yes. That would be good."

"All right, then. Slut, come over here and lie on your back on this table. That's good." He takes a 4-foot bar with two sets of cuffs attached to each end by short chains, and cuffs one wrist to each end of the bar. He then attaches the other set of cuffs to her ankles. Elaine is now doubled over with arms and legs spread wide. Our pervy clerk now lifts the bar up and back to raise Elaine's arms and legs up in the air and uses two more short chain to secure the ends of the bar to rings at the corners of the table behind her head. Her legs are now nearly behind her head, and her bare ass and cunt are raised invitingly off the table. All in the space of about 60 seconds. Very ingenious.

"Now for the demonstration!" James moves the fucking machine to the end of the table and positions the head of the dildo against Elaine's cuntlips. His lascivious grin is now a sex-crazed smirk. He gives Elaine's clit a friendly pat and turns the fucking machine on. The dildo forces its way into her cunt and begins thrusting in and out. "The speed and length of stroke are adjustable - I have it on low speed and a 3" stroke," he explains. "Let's try a little higher speed." The dildo speeds up its fucking motion.

"Excuse me. Does one of you work here? Can you help me find... OH MY GOD!!..."

I turn to see a young girl, probably college age, standing in the doorway to the storeroom, frozen wide-eyed as she tries to process the scene unfolding before her.

James smoothly slips into his helpful clerk mode. "I'm helping these people right now, but if you will wait a few minutes, I'll be glad to help you," he says in his best hello-what-can-I-do-for-you voice. Her look of shock has now morphed into one of cautious interest.

"Ummm...should I just wait here?

Seizing the opportunity, I offer, "Sure. Why don't you just sit here in this chair beside me?" She slowly moves to the chair, never taking her eyes off the woman chained to the table being fucked by a mechanical dildo. As she settles into the chair, mesmerized by the sexual tableau before her, her hands unconsciously go to her breasts, beginning to massage them and squeeze her nipples through her blouse. After a minute or two, her right hand goes to her lap, and she begins rubbing her crotch. That's my opening. I replace her right hand on her breast with mine, rubbing and squeezing her perky tit through her blouse. She barely notices my taking this liberty. Over on the table, Elaine's is beginning to pant audibly and moving her hips in time to the machine-driven dildo. As James turns the speed up another notch, College Girl is also starting to breathe more heavily and the hand in her crotch has slipped under her skirt. I undo the top buttons on her blouse and slide my hand inside it and under her bra, to cup her naked tit. Focused on the fucking in front of her, she doesn't resist. Encouraged, I tweak and squeeze her nipples, and when she moans in response, undo the remaining buttons on her blouse and slip it off. Her bra follows. I bend down and gently suck her nipples. She moans a little louder as she rubs her cunt. As I lick and suck her nipples, my hand goes under her skirt. Her legs spread and she takes my hand in hers and presses it against her wet panties. I rub and press on her clit, then grasp the waistband of her panties and pull them down around her ankles and off. As I begin fingerfucking her tight cunt, her eyes never leave the dildo being forced in and out of Elaine's fuckhole. I lean over and whisper in her ear.

"Can I? Do you think she would?!"

"I know she would. Go ahead."

Our sex-hungry coed slips off her skirt and, now totally nude, moves toward the table. She gives me one last questioning look, and when I nod my encouragement, goes to the head of the table, where Elaine's hands and feet are spread and chained above her head. Climbing up on the table, she carefully straddles Elaine's head and lowers her wet cunt onto her face. Elaine knows what to do. She begins licking and sucking the young cunt.

"Oh, god...ooh...ah, ah, ah...yes, yes, yes...oh, fuck!! Oh, god, that's good! lick my cunt!! Oh,god...I'M CUMMINGGGG!!" Her hips jerk, her limbs quiver, and she goes rigid for several seconds. As she calms down from that intense orgasm, she repositions her twat on Elaine's mouth. Swallowing the gasps and moans being elicited by the fucking machine, Elaine resumes licking the young girl's cunt and sucking on her swollen clit. I take my hard cock out of my pants and begin stroking it. Looking across the room, I can see that James is doing the same. By this time, he has cranked the speed of the fucking machine up to the max and set the depth of stroke at 7". Each time the rod comes forward, the dildo is virtually entirely buried in Elaine's cunt. The effect is obvious. Although her moans and cries are muffled by the wet cunt in her mouth, their volume competes with that of the horny teenager's.

"Ummmh...aaah...ummmgod...ooooh...ooooh...um cummmmg!!" She was, in fact cumming almost continuously. As I could feel my own cum start to rise, College Girl came for about the fourth time. OK. Time for me to have a little fun - the girls are getting way too much of the action. I rise and signal for College Girl to get off the table and come around to me.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes", she giggles.

"I thought so. Now I think it's only fair for you to return the favor." She glances at Elaine's cunt being pummeled by the machine. She knows exactly what I mean. "While you're doing that, do you want the machine or the real thing?"

She glances down at my stiff cock. "The real thing!"

"Wise choice." I turn off the fucking machine and move it out of the way. Elaine opens her eyes and gives a disappointed yelp. I tell the teenager, "Now just lean over the end of the table and repay my slut for all the good cunt-licking she gave you." The horny young slut puts her elbows on the table, takes one of Elaine's ass cheeks in each hand, and lowers her mouth to the wet, raw cunt only inches from her face. In doing so, she arches her back and thrusts her ass out invitingly. I accept the invitation. I rub the tip of my cock up and down the crease between her pink little cuntlips, causing her ass to wriggle and press back against my dick. Pushing forward, I slowly insert my cock into her tight little teenage hole.

"My god, you're tight! You need to get fucked more! Or fuck bigger dicks!" She giggles into Elaine's cunt. I look up from her cute little ass to see that James has taken advantage of my slut's unused orifice, enthusiastically face-fucking her. Both College Girl and I settle into a comfortable rhythm, me sliding my cock in and out of her tight fuckhole, her lapping and sucking Elaine's tender cunt. "Be sure and get her asshole. She likes to have her asshole licked." The cute little cunt adjusts her lapping, starting lower at my slut's little brown hole before moving up to insert her tongue in her slit, then flick it over her engorged clit. After a few such round trips, she inserts two fingers into Elaine's dripping cunt for lubrication, then withdraws them and slides one into her asshole and one into her cunt. She pumps the two fingers in and out in time with my cock in her own cunt. Elaine is moaning around James's cock. The sounds of fucking and sucking and two sluts building toward their climax fill the room.

"Oh...oh,,oh,,,that's so good...oh, god! Fuck me harder!! Harder!! Oooohh...aahhh... oooohh ...aaahhhh!!"

James reaches over and begins to undo the cuffs on Elaine's wrists and ankles. "I want to fuck this slut." He half-lifts/half-helps her off the table and moves her around to the end of the table next to College Girl, bending her over so that their asses are side by side. He unceremoniously sticks his cock into her waiting cunt and starts pumping her hard. Their cries are now so commingled that it is impossible to tell who is cumming and who is begging to be fucked harder. Fucking the two sluts side by side, James and I feel our own climax building. He slams hard against Elaine's ass, holds his cock as deep in her cunt as it will go, and utters a guttural, "Aaaaaaah...". His head falls forward and he slumps on the slut's back. Seconds later, I shoot my own load into College Girl's tight little cunt. Nobody moves for at least 30 seconds. Everybody just lies there panting and trying to recover. Then James and I disengage our cocks from the two sluts and begin to get dressed. The cunts slowly do the same.

Before we leave, I get College Girl's contact information and give her mine. James adds up the bill for the shelf bra, spandex skirt and fucking machine - a total just under $400. I tell him to charge $600 to my card and let College Girl pick out anything she wants for the other $200. (I don't want to buy her a fucking machine - I'd rather give her the real thing occasionally!) I take Elaine by the arm and half-carry, half-drag her out of the mall to the car. She gets even more stares than she did coming in - not only is it later, so there are more people in the mall, but in her 4-inch heels, her spandex dress that barely covers her cunt and ass, revealing garter straps above the top of seamed-back nylons, and her tits sticking out more than six inches over the shelf bra, she looks ever bit the whore she is. And in her weakened condition, struggling to put one foot in front of the other, she looks like a drunk whore.

"God, you look like a drunk whore. But I know you're not drunk."

OK, boys and girls. If you are enjoying Elaine's adventures, how about giving her 5 stars? And let me know what you like and don't like in the comments section! Then stay tuned for the next installment - we haven't even gotten to dinner! (Follow us so you'll be sure not to miss it!)

12