A Day in The Sun

Story Info
What can go wrong on a combo business/vacation trip?
6.6k words
3.53
26.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[AUTHORS NOTE: In response to some questions from readers - I usually use the wife as the protagonist in my stories simply because a wanton wife is more shocking or perhaps titillating to the average reader than a hustling husband. This leaves the luckless husband to play the unfortunate cuckold and in some cases to function as a literary foil to help illuminate his naughty wife's lusty misbehavior. This is a storytelling artifice and not some deeper view of women, men, or philosophy. My stories are only fiction unencumbered by reality, told tongue in cheek, and exaggerated for effect. If you enjoy them, great. If not, there are many other good stories available from which one may choose. And now here is another tale of a very naughty wife.]

Sharon strolled slowly into the pool area. It was a beautiful Olympic sized pool sparkling like diamonds in the tropical sun. On three sides, the pool area was bounded by eight-foot hedges of colorful but thorny bougainvillea resplendent in garish purple flowers. The fourth side looked out across a scrub land of divi trees, cacti, and thorny bushes to a distant glittering white sand beach and the turquoise Caribbean beyond.

Sharon sighed contentedly as she scanned for a free lounge chair to claim. This was a great treat. Her husband had been invited to attend an international economics workshop at this posh resort in Aruba. It was spring break at her private school in Mobile, Alabama where she taught English literature to two classes of seniors each morning. Consequently, she was free to tag along with her husband to this sun-drenched isle.

Here she knew not a soul, had no obligations, and was free to lollygag to her heart's content. Enough of reading and lecturing on the Great Bard and Milton! She was going to bask in the sun and treat herself to that absolutely trashy novel replete with steamy sex that resided in her beach bag!

There were maybe two dozen fellow sun worshipers clustered around the pool and the pool bar with a few more who were actually swimming. This was the adult pool so there were no kids cavorting about. Lounge chairs were largely taken, but she spied one back next to the bougainvillea with a view out to the sea.

As she got to the lounge chair a twinge of nervousness bedeviled her. Under her coverup she was wearing a new string bikini, a very skimpy string bikini - skimpy at least to the mores of her friends and family back home in conservative Mobile. She had never worn anything this revealing, even in her wildest coed days.

Last week she had lunch with three of her girlfriends, and they had insisted on accompanying her afterwards to wardrobe shop for her exotic trip to the tropics. They were all well primed with wine from lunch and were in an adventurous mood. Or at least in a mood for Sharon to be adventurous in her wardrobe selections. Sharon now had a complete line of new risque outfits to wear to supper with her husband each evening.

Sharon smiled to herself; the very daring one she wore to supper last night had certainly put her husband Bill in an amorous mood when they returned to their room. Sharon was completely satisfied with the wardrobe selection as her husband was a skilled lover!

But this bikini was in another category. Her friends tried to get her into a Brazilian-style thong, but she just couldn't see herself flashing her fanny cheeks and more to public scrutiny. Nevertheless, this skimpy thing she had on barely covered the strategic feminine points of interest with a thin, turquise,stretchy nylon-spandex blend. It was quite flattering to her very feminine shape and pixie blond hair, but still! Back home in Mobile she'd probably get arrested if she wore it on the beach. Bill hadn't seen it yet either.

Her husband was ten years older than she and was a tenured and widely respected economics professor at the University. He tended to be a bit conservative, perhaps even prudish maybe, compared to his more outgoing and younger wife. Still he doted on her and spoiled her rotten. Bill always finally fell in line with her crazy antics and ideas with a laugh and bemused shake of his head. She was certain he'd do the same again with this bikini - eventually.

Taking a deep breath, Sharon pulled off her coverup. There! She stood on public display with nearly nothing on.

Nothing happened. The sun didn't blink out; the other guests didn't gasp and cover their eyes; the local gendarmes didn't come running; not even a wolf whistle. Nobody cared that she was standing there almost naked! "Silly girl," she laughed at herself, "You take yourself way too seriously."

Her students back home would be scandalized (and no doubt delighted) if they could see her though. Their proper English teacher, who always dressed primly and maintained a cosmopolitan, chic air, thereby separating herself from the bevy of awkward, long-haired ingenues in her classes, was standing out in public nearly naked. She could just imagine the catty things the girls would say. And the poor boys! They would be stepping on their tongues worse than usual; they all had an adolescent crush on her.

Sharon wondered how Bill would react when he learned his wife was sashaying about in public with less covering than her underwear alone normally provided. She giggled; maybe she would just let him discover how bare she had dared when her tan lines made it obvious back home.

Sharon spread a towel on the lounge chair and then settled herself comfortably. She pulled out her naughty novel and put on dark glasses to cut the glare. As she read, alternating with people watching, Sharon luxuriated in the hedonistic freedom of simply indulging herself in blissful sloth.

The lounge chair next to her had a towel draped on it with a man's shirt carelessly tossed over the back. After a spell, the denizen of the chair appeared. He had been one of the swimmers she had spotted earlier. Behind her dark glasses she could anonymously inspect the new arrival. She evaluated her neighbors about her age, nice dark hair, and a well toned, muscular body; yeah, a nice looking hunk of masculinity. He was wearing a European style speedo brief so he was not shy about his physique. My goodness, well endowed too, by the look of things bulging in the speedo.

She chuckled to herself. She wasn't the only one checking out the scenery. As he dried off with his towel, the man was discretely inspecting her from head to toe. Sharon knew men found her sexy and enjoyed that fact - as long as they didn't get creepy about it.

Well with this bikini, she was laying quite a bit of her feminine charm out for public enjoyment. Her neighbor seemed to approve of what he saw as he took an inordinately long time standing where he had a good view of her mostly bare body while he dried off. Finally, her secret admirer settled on his lounge chair without comment and pulled out a book of his own.

A few minutes later, a waitress arrived from the bar attired in an eye-catching short skirt and skimpy halter top. The waitress pleasantly asked Sharon something in what might have been Dutch. Sharon couldn't understand so the waitress smiled brightly and switched to another language, French maybe? Sharon could only sit there befuddled and mumble in English, "I'm sorry, I don't understand."

The man in the lounge next to her laughed good naturedly as he said, "May I help?"

He spoke rapidly with the waitress in what sounded like French. After a series of exchanges the man turned to Sharon and said with an friendly smile, "My wife is French so I had to learn the language. The waitress is asking what would you like to drink. She is a college student from a small town 50 kilometers from Amsterdam and is too embarrassed to try her poor English with you. Anyway the pool bar's special today is a local rum and mango combination. I am having one; may I order one for you also?"

Sharon smiled at the waitress and her neighbor in the lounge chair and replied cheerfully, "Her English is far better than my Dutch or French obviously. How can you go wrong with rum and mango. I would love one, thank you."

With the ice broken, Sharon and her neighbor introduced themselves to one another and chitchatted about the resort, the view, and the tropical weather until the drinks arrived. The icy cold drinks were a bright canary yellow with a swirl of ruby red grenadine and topped with a hibiscus bloom and a straw.

Sharon sipped her drink and exclaimed, "My goodness this is good. So refreshing and well-balanced."

The man nodded his head in agreement, "Uhm, I agree. The waitress did warn me they are strong. You only taste the rum as a deep, rich undertone and not too sweet.... So how do you come to be here in this paradise lounging in the sun."

Sharon replied with a bright smile, "Oh, I am a part-time English teacher on spring break. My husband is an econ professor in Mobile and is attending an international economics workshop here all week. I just tagged along for fun and some R&R in the sunshine."

Her neighbor, who had earlier revealed he was named Alex, laughed, "Really! My wife is attending the same workshop. She is an economist who consults for an international think tank in Denver. I develop proprietary software for computers which means I can work anywhere. I tagged along for fun too."

Sharon raised her drink in a mock toast saying with a giggle, "To us tag-alongs whose poor spouses are in yon distant auditorium slaving away."

Alex returned the salute with a deep chuckle, "Yes indeed. They are working our poor spouses hard over there. Eight to five and a working lunch."

Sharon agreed, "Yeah, Bill said not to expect to hear from him until five or later at which point he will be more than ready for a cocktail."

Alex replied, "Yep. Same thing my wife, Jean, said. I understand they break up into small committees in the afternoon, and each committee has to produce a report by the end of the week."

Sharon shrugged and pointed out, "Well, the workshop sponsor is footing everyone's first class airfare and resort lodging, even for the spouses. It is a very select group they have gathered to work on their problems. I guess they can fairly extract their pound of flesh in exchange for their financial generosity."

Sharon grinned mischievously and added, "And hot dog, us tag-alongs get to enjoy the rewards of our spouses' diligent work!"

With that, the two sunning neighbors lapsed into an amicable silence, sipping their drinks, reading their books and discretely eyeing one another from time to time. When they finished their first drinks, Alex signaled for another round.

Sharon took a deep swig of her new drink. She could start to feel the rum - just a relaxed, languid buzz. She sighed and murmured, "Well, I guess I better turn over now. This new bathing suit is exposing skin that has never seen the light of day before. I don't want to fry those tender parts in this tropical sunshine."

The man laughed. It was pleasant deep rumble that made Sharon's skin tingle pleasantly. He said admiringly, "Well I must admit your suit is quite stunning."

"Why thank you," Sharon simpered, and then she laughed playfully. "My girlfriends want me to arrive back home with minimal tan lines, and they helped me pick this bikini out with that in mind. Actually, they picked it out after I vetoed several of their first choices as way too revealing for this ol' country girl. I have not shown this suit to my husband yet either. I am not sure that he will approve of me being so revealing in public like this."

Alex grinned as he replied, "Well, I for one would have loved to see you in your girlfriends' first selections, but you are magnificent in this one. I am also sure your husband will love you in this bikini; any male would."

Sharon blushed and giggled at the compliment. God, she was acting like her silly' boy-crazy students back home.

She then archly pointed out, "Ah, but husbands sometimes take a dim view of their wife's physical charms being on public display for other men to inspect and enjoy."

Alex laughed agreeably saying "Perhaps you have a point. It depends on the husband. Personally, I enjoy my wife looking sexy in public."

He suddenly sat up with a grin. He waved his arm around the pool area as he said, "Aha, look around. Why there is the solution to your problem."

Sharon looked at Alex quizzically and asked, "Problem? What problem do I have? What are you talking about?"

Alex grinned and said, "Why your tan-line problem. The one your girlfriends were trying to help you avoid. This is a European style resort. If you are really trying to avoid tan lines, this is the place."

Sharon glanced around carefully and realized with a start that about ten of the women were sunning themselves topless. My God, a man and woman on the other side of the pool were actually basking in the sun without a stitch on. Blushing at the unfamiliar sights, she stuttered, "My goodness, this is a topless pool... well, I mean, a nude beach kind of place... why, I never..."

Alex nodded and explained indulgently, "Yep, clothing optional. This is the adult pool area. Europeans have a different view on nudity than us uptight Americans. And on sex in general. My wife is from France and is not the least bashful about sunbathing in the nude. I don't mind."

Sharon looked at him curiously and after a minute asked, "You reallydon't mind your wife laying around naked out in front of other men? Does she really do that or are you pulling my leg?"

"Yep, she certainly does." Alex shrugged and continued, "If I objected, my wife would just laugh and tell me to quit being so American as she stripped off her clothes. At first, some of our neighbors in Colorado were somewhat nonplused by the sight of her naked while sunbathing on our back patio. They got used to it. In fact, now several of her friends come over and sunbathe in the nude with her several times a week during the summer."

Sharon shook her head in wonder and teased, "Really! And what do their American husbands think about that."

Alex laughed and said slowly, "Ah... the girls come over at midday while their husbands are at work. I don't think the guys have a clue."

Sharon looked at Alex thoughtfully as she took another sip of her drink. "Let's see, you said you and your wife work mostly from home. And where might your home office be?"

Alex grinned, "On the second floor overlooking the back patio. The patio is secluded from the street and somewhat from neighbors. But it's very visible from my office."

"That would be the patio with all of the naked women laying around in the sun?"

"Yep, that's the one."

Sharon arched her eyebrows, "Really! Don't you get tired of staring at all of that female flesh?"

Alex laughed easily and answered happily, "No, not at all. I would compare it to our great Colorado mountain scenery; the sight is always magnificent and always awe inspiring."

Sharon felt an unreasonable twinge of something, envy... or was it jealousy... or worse, lust? Either way it was silly. She was just harmlessly flirting with another woman's husband. He was quite an enjoyable and alluring man with whom to flirt she had to admit - even if he was already taken.

Sharon asked brightly, "Well! Do these girls know you are watching them while they lollygag in their birthday suits?"

Alex nodded and answered, "Oh yes, I am often drafted to play bar tender and keep the ladies supplied with wine or cocktails. I think they all enjoy having a man present to flirt with while they play the seductive siren in the buff. My wife is there too so it is all in fun and not going anywhere."

Sharon laughed saying, "Well, now I certainly know why those wives don't tell their husbands about their naughty suntanning sessions!"

Alex reached over and clinked his glass with Sharon's and teased, "And now you have the solution to your problem. You can just strip it all off. Voila, the visible tan-line problem is history."

Sharon gave Alex a mock severe look exclaiming, "Naughty boy! You are just trying to get a peek at my boobs and maybe more."

Alex laughed pleasantly and agreed, "Guilty as charged."

Sharon's second drink was half gone, and she was really feeling it now. A little fuzzy. Those drinks sure went down easy. She giggled to herself; she suspected this giddy feeling was as much hormonal as alcohol induced.

Could she really go topless? It sounded liberating just to lay it all out there. That would get rid of the tan lines for sure. Her girlfriends would go nuts and have to hear all about it - and maybe also about this hunk who was flirting with her and trying to get her boobs on public display.

Still, it was no big deal to go topless here. So why not when in Rome do as the Romans do? No, no, that was a bit much for her.

Sharon rolled over to tan her back but propped on her elbows to savor her drink and flirt with this naughty neighbor of hers. She simpered, "Well, your idea is fascinating, but I am afraid I haven't the nerve. My husband would kill me anyway."

Alex lifted an eyebrow saying softly, "What we husbands don't know never hurts us. Besides, it is perfectly appropriate here. Nothing to be nervous about."

While staring directly in her eyes and sitting on the edge of his lounge ("My but he has dreamy brown eyes," Sharon thought), Alex reached over, took the strings on the back of her top, and gently tugged each one slowly and deliberately.

A feeling of panic came over Sharon. She started to slap at him and yell for him to stop it.

But she didn't. Social propriety was losing the battle with what her libido actually desired. Sharon just gazed into those dark, seductive eyes. As the knots loosened, her breathing became hurried and shallow. A heady feeling of naughty excitement infused her.

The knots pulled free, and her bra top dropped onto the lounge.

Sharon gasped audibly, but she didn't move.

Alex gathered up the top and dropped it in her bag, which he moved to the other side of his chair well out of her reach. He laughed easily, "And now you can't change your mind."

Sharon faked a nonchalant air that she really didn't feel and twisted halfway facing Alex exposing her boobs to his unimpeded view. She sipped on her drink slowly and deliberately while Alex stared in delight. Sharon giggled as she saw Alex's huge erection bulging his tight swim suit. There was no doubt what he really wanted to do with her!

She teased him with a coquettish gaze, "So is this what you wanted to see? Happy now?"

He gave a sly grin and whispered throatily, "Nope, not all. This only solves half your problem. You will still have tan lines on your bottom."

He reached out and grasped the ties to her bottoms.

"Oh my God," Sharon thought desperately, "He won't really do that - will he? I certainly can't let him do that - can I?"

Seeing no resistance from Sharon, Alex pulled the strings and slowly, teasingly untied the knots holding the bottoms on Sharon's body. Sharon lifted her hips and Alex removed the bottoms and tossed them in the bag. Now Sharon was totally naked except for her wedding ring.

"How in the world did this happen?" Sharon wondered in stunned silence. "I am a thirty-year old married woman with two elementary age children and a responsible teaching job. And I am a respectable married woman! Here I am laying naked in public with another woman's husband I only just met. He is staring at my body like he plans to devour me.... And damn, I like it!"

Sharon took a long swig of her drink while she gazed cooly at Alex. She flopped flat on her lounge. After taking a deep breath, she passed Alex the suntan lotion bottle and said in a croak, "Well make yourself useful, Alex. Put lotion on me. I don't want to burn, and I can't reach my back, you know."

Alex sat on the edge of her lounge with a grin and warmed some lotion in his hand. He applied it to the back of her neck and slowly worked his way over her shoulders and arms. Then with steady, smooth rotating motions he covered her back.

12