A Day of Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done cleaning?" He asks. I continued to moan as the vibrations went from low to high over and over. I was in heaven and hell all at the same time. The vibrations got low and I figured he wanted an answer.

"Yes Sir everything's clean." I say still moaning.

"Good girl." He laughed and the vibrations went high again "Now I want you to lay on the bed, with your legs spread wide, and stay there until I call you again." My brain was getting fuzzy but I managed to let out a "Yes Sir." I laid on the bed, legs spread like he said and the vibrations stopped. "Love you." He said before hanging up. I smiled at the cute words as I placed my phone at my head and my hands at my side. Laying on the bed made me feel so comfortable. I had laid on this bed multiple times begging to cum, begging to be touched. I remember the first time I laid on this bed a scared freshman with the hot junior hovering over top of me with eyes that said they were ready to destroy me.

"I'm a virgin!" I had shouted out, embarrassing myself even more. He looked shocked, like someone of our generation couldn't be a virgin going into college. I had my reasons.

"Cool. I like cherries." He joked and continued to attack my body with his lips. They had felt so good that I was so willing to give it to him.

My memories were cut short as the vibrations turned back on to that medium speed that made my knees buckle. My back arched off the bed and I was a moaning mess all over the bed. My spread legs kept the bullet tightly pressed against my clit and the hard nub was aching in pleasure. I kept my legs spread but it was getting hard. I wanted to keep them together. I was doing my best.

I was gripping the sheets from under me that I had just made. I could care less. I needed something to help anchor me in this position. I don't know how long I was like this but when it stopped I was more than thankful. I looked at my phone and it had been about 45 minutes of delicious torture. I tried my best to fix the bed from my position but it was hopeless I would have to fix it again later.

My pussy felt so good and so fucking sensitive just the bullet sitting on top of it was driving me crazy. I want to cum so badly. What I really wanted was something inside me. My hole felt so empty and needy. It wants to be filled and I don't care by what. I could feel my hole dripping and my panties had given up on trying to keep any liquid inside. There was a spot forming on the bed of my hot sticky liquid. I wanted to touch it and play in my juices. To have my hand coated and ready to shove in my hot wet cunt, but I know I can't.

I'm being punished. I pout on the bed trying to mentally command myself not to touch any part of my body. My nipples were rock hard and pointing at the ceiling. They were begging to be touched, and pulled. I loved having my nipples pulled. I could cum so hard if Sir pulled them just right. God! I wanted to be touched so badly right now.

As if Sir could read my thoughts the bullet came alive. It was low at first but rose quickly to the highest setting then back down, then up again. The speed changes constantly. It was driving me insane. I just wanted my release at this point. I was air humping and gyrating all over the bed. Every part of me was dying for pleasure it was being denied. I was in hell at this point and was regretting any bad thing I had ever done in life. I would take it all back just for Sir to tell me to cum. The phone rang just then and I had trouble even moving to get to it. I answered with a weak "Hello."

"Hi slut. Are you enjoying your new toy?"

"No Sir." I answered honestly as the little bullet sped up making me moan.

"Too bad. I told you it would be with you all throughout your punishment. I'm going to my last class now and I think you should get more acquainted with your new toy before I get home." He hung up before I could ask what he meant. The bullet was still going and I couldn't relax. My back was arched and my pussy was drooling in pleasure. The panties were now becoming wedged in my ass and rubbing against my asshole. All the sensations were driving me insane. I just wanted Sir, that's what my body craved and even in my sensitive state I would let him touch me more. I would still beg for him. Spread my legs even wider for him to do as he pleases.

I tried to relax my mind hoping it would relax my body. I started thinking of the sweet kisses Sir gave me when I was being good. How nice and soft his lips felt on mine. How his strong hands would roam my body, leaving a hot trail where his hands once were. How he would wrap my hair in his fist and force my neck up, exposed for him. He would lick all over it making me wither in his arms. Then kiss me hard letting his tongue explore my mouth again and again. I loved when he gently strokes my neck before wrapping his hand tightly around throat and pushing me flat against the bed and he grinds his stiff dick across my wet pussy. Making me needy for his touch.

His strong hand tightening around me makes it hard to think of anything but him and where his hands are on my body. He would keep me pinned while he plays with my nipples making them harder than they already are. Letting his spit run down my breast as he pulls and bites on them. His cock freed from his pants long and hard. The perfect size for my sweet little pussy. The veins pressed against the skin. His dick so hard you can see the head pulsing. And the precum, the sweet, sweet precum, drooling and dripping all over my body as he teases me. It dripping into my mouth, the cock head not even an inch away, as he stroked.

I beg for it every time but he just pulls away. My begging is getting louder and his strokes are growing faster. His balls become tight and I just want them in my mouth. I'm moaning and begging for his delicious cum. Just wanting to see him finish. To see his hot cum squirt out of his big, thick cock. To feel the warm cum all over my body.

He lets out a loud grunt and finishes all over my chest. He rubs it over my tender nipples making them slippery with his seed then places the hand at my mouth, a delicious invitation. I devour the fingers in my mouth loving the taste of him inside me. I suckle and moan as he finger fucks my mouth. Then he pulls his fingers out my mouth, always too soon for me, and wraps his hand back around my throat. Kisses just behind my ear and with his after sex voice, a deep and rumbly one, whispers in my ear

"Cum."

Oh fuck fuck fuck. My body begins to release in real time. The bullet was on high and my pussy was excited for permission. My body shook as I came so hard. My body was completely off the bed only my head and toes kept me anchored. I felt so amazing and my orgasm wouldn't stop. Three days' worth of my lady jizz was exploding from my body and I was loving every second of it. I was so wet that the bullet moved down to my hole causing a whole new feeling and making it hard for me to stop cumming. Then the bullet stopped.

My body was still tense as I tried to lay back down. I finally relaxed. I was still breathing hard as I laid on the bed with my eyes closed and my body still shaking slightly. I think that may have been the hardest I have ever cum. I wanted it again but was also weary because it was almost pure torture.

OH MY GOD!!

I just came without permission. FUCK! I'm going to be in so much trouble. I was so into my own dirty mind that my body took over before I could realize it. I started to cry thinking about how disappointed Sir would be when he found out. I looked at the bed below me and it was covered in my juices. There was no way to hide it. Shit! I was never going to be allowed to cum again.

I heard a dark chuckle on my side. I turned my head to see Sir kneeling down beside the bed, just looking at me. How long has he been there? Did he see me cum? Is he mad at me? How much longer is my punishment going to be now that I broke our biggest rule? I immediately broke down.

"I'm so sorry Sir! I didn't mean to! I was just so lost in my own mind and it just happened I didn't even realize until it was too late. I'm so sorry please don't be too mad. I'll be a good girl I promise!" I was rambling at this point but I was saying anything that I could think of for him not to be mad.

He put a finger to my lips and I stopped word vomiting.

"Why would I be mad when you did what you were told?" He asked, confused at my ranting.

"You told me to cum?" I reply just as confused I guess my brain isn't strong enough to cum with just a memory of him. "I thought it was my imagination."

"I guess I just came at the right time. You looked so on edge when I came in. So I just whispered for you to cum." He said laughing. I jumped up and wrapped him in a hug. I said a million thank yous. I was so glad that I wasn't in more trouble.

"So you were thinking of me?" He laughs hugging me back

"Of course I always think of you Sir." I say pulling back to look in his eyes. He smiles and kisses me gently.

"We should take off those wet panties." Sir gives a devilish smile and pushes me flat against the bed. His hands roam all over my body. Lightly touching my thighs stopping just before the seam of my panties, then touching up my stomach and cupping my tits. He shakes them around a bit making my nipples hard. Then moving his hand slowly between them and to my neck. He rubs my neck gently.

"You always look so pretty with my hand around your neck." I was breathing hard in anticipation knowing that he was going to clamp down soon and I couldn't wait. I was begging for it with my eyes. He just chuckled and moved up to my face, making me pout.

"Don't pout." He said as he traced my lips with his fingers "Your punishments are not over yet. I'll wrap my hands around you soon enough." I was lost in his promise when I realized what he said.

"I thought the bullet in my panties was my punishment?" I was still breathless but trying to have a conversation as he continued to touch my body.

"Cute little slut. That was only punishment for misbehaving yesterday. Tonight you will be punished for what you did Wednesday morning." I let out a sigh. I forgot all about Wednesday. How could I forget, it was the reason all of this began anyway. Fuck I was in for it. Nothing can prepare me for tonight.

He just chuckled and got in-between my legs. He grabbed both sides of my soaked panties and yanked them off in two pulls. He let them hang from his finger putting on display how heavy they were from all my juices.

"I don't know if we can save these. Look how much you've ruined my favorite pair of panties." He says leaning over me letting the soiled panties dangle over my face. I could smell all my juices and all the wetness. It was turning me on thinking of how wet I got and reminding me of how good the bullet felt between my legs. Then the panties fell on my face

"Go wash them then come to the kitchen. No clothes Slut." He says and I feel his weight leave the bed. I do as he says and quickly go meet him in the kitchen.

The smell hit me before I could see it. On the table laid out and ready for me to devour, a juicy cheeseburger from my favorite place! Yumm. I smiled and sat down across from Sir. He smiled and I ate like I was starving. It tasted so good. I haven't had it in so long, because Sir says fast food isn't good for you no matter how good it tastes. Burgers are like my guilty pleasure and when I needed a break it was always my go-to meal. We finished our meal in silence. Then Sir waved me over. I jumped right into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I want you to be a good girl and take the rest of your punishment tonight." His hands were crawling all over my body. He grabbed my legs so I was straddling him. My exposed pussy rubbing against his jeans. I could feel cock hardening under me, making me want to grind all over it.

I dive right into his neck covering it in kisses, getting drunk off his body heat. His hands found my ass, massaging my cheeks and teasing my hole. I was slobbering all over his neck as he played with my wet taint. My hands found their way into his shirt and I used his hard pecks to balance myself as I grind against his hand. He just chuckles in my ear letting me explore his neck and face with my tongue. My breathing picked up and I was getting close to the edge. I just need his fingers a little closer to a specific hole and I would be so thankful.

"Not so fast." Sir pulls away his hand and I'm stuck begging for more.

"Please Sir. Please put your fingers inside me. I've been a good girl today haven't I? I want you to use my body. Have you deep inside me is all I've been wanting all day. Please Sir Please!" I begged into his neck desperate and needy for his touch.

He brings his hand up to my mouth and I open it eagerly wanting his hand inside me. He shoves three fingers in letting my tongue slip between them, then I feel him push further and flatten my tongue giving him access. He starts slow as his finger gets deeper and deeper inside my mouth, but once he hears me gag he loses all gentleness. He was going back and forth in my throat making me gag on his fingers. I was loving every minute of it

And so was he. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my thigh. He continued to finger fuck my face with his left hand and the right explores my body. I'm grinding on him as his hand starts going deeper. He pushes his hand further down my throat making breathing hard. All I could do was try and swallow around his three fingers. He just smiled as I struggled.

The feeling of his fingers inside me was turning me on so much. I started to grind on Sir's cock. The feeling of his jeans and the hard rod beneath it was driving me insane. I was so stimulated that I was getting closer and closer to the edge and Sir could tell too. He gently pulled his fingers from my throat and grabbed both my tits.

"Now slut, don't do things that would get you in more trouble."

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." I pout

"Go stand in the bedroom." He stands me up and turns me towards the room. He slaps my ass as I walk away.

I stand in the room for at least thirty minutes if not longer. I was starting to get restless and began fidgeting just a little when Sir came in.

"On your knees." I quickly obey. I sit on my knees in front of Sir with my hands behind my back staring up at him. He smiles down at me rubbing my cheek before walking over to the bed. I try to follow but he puts a hand up telling me to stay put. I watch as he strips off his shirt then his pants leaving him in just his boxers. I could see the outline of his hard cock and I could see the small stain of delicious precum at the tip of his dick. I wanted to go suck that stain but I knew my punishment wouldn't allow me.

He took off his boxers letting his cock spring out and hypnotize me as it bounced around. I was lost in how thick and veiny it was, how the tip had escaped from its cover and was out greeting me, drooling, teasing me to come clean it up. I wanted that cock so bad that I hadn't even realized that my pussy was making a puddle underneath me until Sir pointed it out with a laugh. He became serious as he sat on the bed across from me a few inches away, just far enough that I couldn't touch him.

"I'll give you a chance slut. Tell me what you did wrong on Wednesday and I'll go easy on you, but play dumb and I'll increase the punishment." I knew what I did and I knew it was wrong but at the time I couldn't control myself. I wanted this punishment to be over. I wanted to be in my Sirs arms again without him being upset with me.

"I'll tell you what I did wrong Sir." I say looking down suddenly feeling guilty as the memory of what I did comes back to me.

"Good choice. Go ahead tell me what you did." He says as he starts stroking his cock.

"I used your cock without permission." I say curtly though it is the truth it is only a part of it.

"Don't be cute slut. You're an English major so use your words" I mutter out a Yes Sir and take a deep breath before continuing.

"I woke up to your dick cradled between my ass like every morning and like most mornings it drives me absolutely crazy and all I want to do is shove it in my slutty hole but I never do because I'm a good girl." I look at him with a smile and continue when he looks back unamused.

"I wasn't going to do anything. Really! But then you rolled over and your cock was sticking straight up just begging me to pleasure it. So I was just going to help you out. You know, make your morning more... more enjoyable." I stopped but Sir cocked an eyebrow and I knew my storytelling wasn't over.

"So I straddled you and started rubbing my pussy on your cock. I was only going to do it for a little bit but then you started getting harder and your tip was rubbing against my clit and I couldn't control myself. I was getting so wet so I was just going to keep grinding. I was only going to do it until you came and gave me my prize, I wasn't going to cum at all, but then you woke up before I could get it." I pouted thinking about how I haven't had any cum since then.

"Was it yours to touch?" Sir questioned standing up and walking towards me "No Sir." I reply as he stops right in front of my face. His hard dick teasing me. He was stroking it hard but slow and I knew what he was doing. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. He knew what I wanted and was going to deny me till the end.

A big glob of precum crowned his tip. I stuck my tongue out begging for it to fall. For Sir to give me just a drop of kindness but he didn't. Just as the drop fell he caught it and rubbed it around his tip. I could have cried right then.

"Did you want that? You should have said something." He had a shit-eating grin on, that I just hated. It made me want to be bad or at least get him riled up.

NO!

I have to be a good girl and take my punishment without getting in anymore trouble. I don't think I can take punishment for another day. So I suppress my urge to do something I'm not allowed to do and just watch as Sir strokes his cock.

"You know you're not allowed to touch my cock." He says letting go of his dick and wrapping his fingers through my hair, forcing my head back.

"Open." he says hovering over me. I stick my tongue out and open my mouth as wide as I can. I knew what he was doing and I was dreading it. For all the dirty things that turn me on, spitting straight into my mouth just isn't one of them. Sir must be really disappointed in me to make me sit through this. I try to close my eyes and just let it happen but Sir has other plans.

"Keep your eyes on me." His voice was full of authority that both scared me and turned me on. He pulled my head back further so I was looking into his eyes, they were excited. I saw him collecting the spit in his mouth. I wish I could just close my eyes and pretend it was cum or something but I had to watch and confirm that it was spit dripping into my mouth. He let the spit fall from his mouth.

It felt like it was in slow motion as the huge wad of saliva fell towards my open mouth. The wad hit my tongue dead on and I stayed still as I felt it travel down my tongue and mingle with my own spit in the back of my throat. I took a deep breath, through my nose, and braced myself for the second ball of spit I could tell Sir was forming in his mouth.

He spits again and this time it fell right to the back of my mouth. I stared into his eyes trying to gain the power to kill him with just the thought.

"Swallow it like the dirty whore you are." He laughed. I hesitated and tried to just think of it as my spit as I swallow hard. "Good girl. Now get on the bed." I mumble a yes sir and lay flat on the bed.

Sir sits between my legs and spreads my lips apart "You always say you hate when I spit in your mouth but you get so wet from it." I want to argue but I hold my tongue. He grabs the bullet from off the nightstand. I let out a groan but it only fuels his inner sadist. He spits on the tip of the bullet and slowly slips it into my eager wet hole. He grabs his phone and looks me in my eyes as he pushes the button. I feel the bullet come to life at the highest speed making me squirm. I tried to close my legs shut but with Sir between them I couldn't move.