A Day of Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans down and kisses me hard on the mouth. I feel his tongue wiggling its way into my mouth. He begins to explore my mouth tasting all parts of my mouth. I feel his cock head rub against my clit and moan at the feeling. He continues to devour my mouth as his cock moves up and down my slit. Along with the bullet rattling around in my hole I was about to cum. I was feeling so good that I hadn't realized I had stopped kissing Sir back.

"Can I cum Sir please? I don't think I can hold back with both your cock and the bullet." I begged as he kissed down my neck making me even hotter. He started to grind harder on my slit. His tip was hitting my clit with each passing and I was getting so close.

"Isn't this what you wanted slut? You wanted Daddy's cock to rub up and down your wet cunt."

"Daddy?" I question slightly out of breath. His cock was driving me crazy and the thought of being able to call him Daddy doubled the sensation.

"Yes baby cum for Daddy. Cum all over my cock." He was humping at lightning speed over my clit and I was so grateful to call him daddy that I couldn't even think anymore I just let my body go like Daddy wanted me to.

"Daddy! I'm cumming. I'm cumming for you Daddy." I screamed as I came. Daddy didn't stop rubbing his cock over my pussy and I couldn't stop cumming. I was bucking off the bed and moaning out. I was in heaven as my second orgasm of the day came to an end. I wrapped my arms around Daddy's neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss. "Daddy." I whispered against his lips. He just nodded his head and smiled.

I felt the bullet try to slip out my hole before being sucked back in. I threw my head back and moaned at the sensation.

"Can I take the bullet out now Daddy?" I asked, giving him innocent eyes. He just looked back at me with ones filled with mischief. He began grinding over my now sensitive cunt with vigor. I tried to grab his hips so I could pull away but instead he grabbed my hands and forced them above my head, where he held them giving him more leverage to fuck into my slit. My pussy was so wet and the sound of his cock rubbing inside me was driving to the edge all over again.

I knew Daddy could tell I was close and I thought he would pull away or tell me I wasn't allowed to cum but he didn't.

"Do you want to cum? All you have to do is ask." He said, licking up my neck. I was a bit suspicious but I wanted to cum so it was worth a try.

"Can I cum Daddy? Please?"

"Go ahead" he laughs "Cum for Daddy" I came again hard my whole body felt the orgasm as Daddy continued to grind over my pussy. This time he didn't stop and my pussy didn't have time to recover. I was feeling amazing and my clit was so sensitive. I felt like I could feel his slit as it moved over my now hard clit. I was looking right into his eyes as he positioned his cock over me. I could tell he was enjoying this and that turned me on even more. I wanted to make him cum with my pussy lips. I spread my legs wider but that only gave him better access to my clit which he attacked. I had never felt anything like this. My pussy was so sensitive that I was already on edge again. I started begging.

"Please Daddy can I cum? My pussy is so sensitive from your cock. Please can I cum on your cock?" I was desperate and just wanted this torture to be over.

"Cum." He whispered in my ear and I cried out as I came again. This time I felt a tingle in my body that I had never felt before my toes curled and my body squirmed away from Daddy's cock. He gave a tsk and grabbed my waist, holding me back down on the bed so he could keep up his torturous punishment. He continued to assault my cunt. I was moaning out and trying to squirm and arching off the bed and my clit was getting the most uncomfortable pleasure it had ever gotten. I was still trying to get rid of the stimulation when I realized Daddy wasn't holding my hands any more.

I start trying to push myself up further on the bed using Daddy's shoulders to get away. His face changes immediately and I realize what I'm actually doing.

"Hands." He barks looking me in the eyes and not stopping his gyration. I lay my hands at my side but they quickly become fists of desperation as I try not to move again.

"Above your head." I quickly throw my hands above my head crossing my fingers together trying to keep them still.

Daddy lays one of his hands on top of my pubic bone and brings the other to my throat. Even in my blissed out state I still lift my neck so he has more access. He wraps his fingers around my neck and starts putting pressure on my pubic bone. I moan out and grind against his cock even more. His grip on my neck tightens.

"Isn't this what you wanted? For Daddy's cock to make your little pussy cum. Well I'm giving it to you and I'm going to keep giving it to you until I get bored of it and cum." He says leaning harder onto my throat. I was losing breath and the bullet seems to have moved inside of my hole and was now rumbling just over my G-spot. I was getting close again and Daddy took away my need to ask.

"Cum. Now." He said and my body tensed and exploded all over the bed. He continued his attack and my body continued to pour out juices. He eased up his grip on my throat and I breathed deep as the air returned to my lungs. His cock was slippery over my cunt and it was magnificent. I just wanted just a few moments to recover from the orgasm.

I knew that wasn't going to happen. I could tell by the look on his face how exciting this was for him, and I couldn't lie, it did feel amazing.

He gripped my neck again and I could tell he was trying to push me over the edge again. It was working. I could feel my body tensing as another orgasm was creeping up. He moved quickly and his hands were giving me so much pleasure and the restriction of air was making it hard to not cum again.

"Cum." He laughed and again my body obeyed his command. My body convulsed and I couldn't help it as my pussy contracted and I felt the bullet slip out of my hole. I tried to say something but his grip on my throat was preventing me from talking. I just enjoyed the assault on my cunt as it was less harsh when the bullet was gone. He let me get a few breaths in before he continued with all his strength. It went for a few seconds before he slowed and had a look on his face like he was listening for something. I knew immediately what he heard as I could hear it too. He pulled away for the first time in who knows how long and looked down at my pussy and between it as the bullet, rattling around the bed near my ass.

"If you wanted this somewhere else you should have said something." He picks up the bullet and rubs it against my asshole "All you dirty pussy juices made you asshole nice and slippery." I can barely feel the push as it enters my ass. Fuck that feels good. I moan out and feel the bullet slip back out my ass. Daddy chuckles and pushes back in. He moves back between my legs and leans down to kiss my ear "Don't let it out until you cum again." I hear his husky voice command in my ear. I nod my head and find the crook of his neck to lick.

He starts to move between my pussy lips again and my sensitive clit quickly reacts. It was stiff again in seconds and it felt like it was ten times more sensitive now that my asshole was being played with. It didn't take Daddy long to get back into a mind numbing rhythm. I was trying to hold off on my orgasm just for a bit to give my body just a few extra seconds before every nerve was set on fire again. My asshole felt so delicious and it was taking all my strength for it not to pop out causing the bullet to lay right on my inner rim. I can't hold it any more.

"Can I cum Daddy?" I asked into his neck.

"Good girl. Go ahead." I came so hard my whole body shook and even then Daddy didn't stop. I felt the bullet fall out and I was relieved and it took away some of the sensations. My body was still shaking as I wrapped my arms around Daddy pulling him close, like an anchor, keeping me on the bed. He stopped moving then and I realized that I had moved my hands without permission. I move my hands back over my head and start apologizing.

"I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to. I was just so overstimulated and my body moved on its own before I could realize. Please forgive me Daddy I didn't mean to be a bad girl it just felt so good." I felt my eyes tearing up and I was trying to hold back the tears.

Daddy sat up to look me in the eyes. I thought I would see anger but instead I saw love. He grabbed each hand and placed them on both his shoulders respectively.

"It's okay that last one was intense. I'm not mad." He moved his hand to caress my face and I laid into his hand. He leaned down and kissed me softly and I felt my emotions calm. We kissed for a while until Daddy pulled away.

"Think you could go one more time?" He asked with playfulness filling his voice. I quickly nod my head.

"For you Daddy I could do it a million times more." He kissed me again and I spread my legs in anticipation. He slips his cock in between my pussy lips. He starts rocking his hips and instantly makes contact with my clit. I loved the way I could feel the veins on his cock with my lips. I just love him even when he has to punish me.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE AMAZING MediocreGinger FOR EDITING THIS HOT MESS OF A STORY.

Editor's Note: Obviously I am not a professional editor but this was one of the easiest edits I have done for any story and sites I edit for. I am eternally grateful I was allowed the honor of her sharing this with me and allowing me to be one of the first few people to read it. I am, as we all should be, extremely proud of her for being courageous enough to share personal thoughts. It is my hope that this story can inspire others to come forth with their ideas and stories.