A Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm not as nice as J.'

'I'm not arguing. But I wouldn't chuck you out of bed either.'

Meanwhile J continued to suck on T, taking more and more of his penis into her mouth. Soon T would take hold of her head and irresistibly thrust himself further into her, she knew. Both J and T were gasping.

F reached down and parted J's legs. 'Lick her,' she said to U.

'Must I?'

'Oh yes. You must lick J between her legs. You must lick her pussy and you must lick her bottom hole.'

'Must I put my tongue into her?'

'You must. Otherwise, I will give you many stripes.'

'You may not do that!'

F smacked U hard on the rump. U's skin turned pink. 'I can and I will. Now get down and lick J before T comes. If you don't, I will take you back to my room and whip you. Don't think I won't. You will suffer many lashes from my whip. I will not be kind. I will lash you bloody while you kneel before me on my bed with your legs wide apart and opened to me, and your hands linked behind your head. Your mouth will also be open for I will have gagged you with a rubber ring. Your agonies will delight me. I will come many times as you writhe in pain and anguish before me. The prettier the girl, the more stimulating I find her suffering.'

U shivered. 'You're not kidding, are you?'

'No, I am not.'

J's and T's movements were becoming ever more urgent. U knelt behind J and pressed her face into her backside. F watched as she ran her tongue up and down; now ticking J's clitoris, now pressing into her musty anus. U's private parts were now exposed to general view. One man, E, who had long desired her, took his penis out of his swimming trunks and began to masturbate vigorously. Meanwhile, J sighed and her body moved with ever-increasing speed, causing her lovely breasts to sway back and forth beneath her. F leaned over and reached for J's nipples. She tweaked them.

'Oh!' J cried and her mouth took more of T's penis into her. 'Oh, oh, aaah!' as her nipples, pussy and anus were stimulated by the attentions of F and U.

Finally, T came with a great shout of jubilation. He pumped hard into J's mouth and throat so that she overflowed and sticky whiteness poured from her lips and ran down her chin. T withdrew and his seed spattered prodigiously over J and U.

J fell on her side, but U kept hold of her and carried on tonguing her bottom until she was overtaken by a shattering climax which seemed to go on forever. F watched. One day, she thought, she too would give J an orgasm that she would not forget. One day...

U left J still shaking on the sand. She wrapped her arms around F. E, seeing the two lovely naked women holding one another, ejaculated forcefully. One day, he thought, he would have the pair of them.

'Did I do all right?' said U.

'Yes, you did.'

'So you won't punish me?'

'No. Not this time.'

'Only...'

'Yes?'

'Do you think you could take me to your room sometime and...'

'Sort you out?'

'Yes please. I've never been with a woman before.'

'Well, okay.'

'And...'

'What is it?'

'You have canes? Whips? Switches? Straps? Belts? Floggers? Paddles?'

'Yes, I have all of those. Sometimes I use them on my visitors, sometimes they are used on me. Sometimes I use them on myself.'

'Please spare me them. When you have me naked on your bed, tightly bound in leather thongs and at your complete mercy, please use me as you wish and forgive me if I do not give complete satisfaction.'

'That would depend. You fear intense sensation? I mean the Physical Sanction.'

'Yes. I live in horror of the lash.'

'Then here's my offer. I will have you strip yourself naked and get on your hands and knees on my bed and offer yourself to me and I will fuck you from behind like a bitch. I will use a twelve-inch strap-on and I will fuck you hard and deep. If you do not give me satisfaction, I will punish you as I have described. I will mark your flawless skin with lines of deepest scarlet, purple, yellow and black. You will beg me to stop, and I will, but only when I have derived the deepest pleasure from the desperate pleading of your voice and the frantic motion of your body. I will possess you utterly.' F stuck two fingers into U's cunt. U squealed.

'Do it now! Fuck me now!'

'Not yet, U. Not yet. I've got someone else to see to first.'

This conversation had had a most stimulating effect on F. She felt a moist flood of desire between her legs. Her panties became wet through and transparent, showing off her ginger bush. She looked around and saw T, lying on his back on the poolside, with his semi-erect penis still dribbling sperm. That would do.

F removed her damp underwear and straddled T. She took his organ in her hand and rubbed it up and down. Slowly it became erect once more.

'Good old T! Always ready for more!' F impaled herself on T's upright penis, feeling it swelling within her. She lifted her girly top, and her ample breasts spilled out. Leaning forward, she proffered them to T's ready lips. T sucked on her nipples while F lifted herself up and down, impaling her pussy on T's swelling cock.

For five minutes, F rode T. Both groaned and sighed with pleasure. F's vaginal control was very skilful, and she was able to prolong their intercourse as long as she wanted. The bystanders cheered and applauded them. Many slipped their hands into their underwear and massaged their pussy or cock, while others removed their clothes and offered their breasts or buttocks for attention.

Passers-by stopped. 'What's going on?' they asked.

'F is fucking T.'

'Nothing new there. F will fuck anything.'

'Tru dat.'

With a yell of triumph T came. F lifted herself off him and watched him jet over herself and the bystanders. 'Bravo, T!' she cried. 'Now, who fancies a swim? Last one in's king of the bongo!'

12