A Day on the Farm

Story Info
A femdom short story about farming.
4.7k words
4.41
4.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know the difference between cum and precum? Like medically, not just that one has a lot of semen in it and the other doesn't, but really know the difference between the two? I certainly didn't. I don't really know if I do now either, but I certainly know more about my body.

I typically don't really have a physical type, no one feature is really going to send me. Usually I am far more interested in somebody's energy and personality. That's not to say I'm not as shallow as the next person, but truly looks only go so far with me. It's about the energy somebody brings to a dynamic that really sets me off. That being said, typically my type is not outdoorsy folks, and far less often is it country girls. Nothing against em, I usually just don't have very much to chat with about them and our politics are often less than compatible. So how can I explain the fact that I was in the passenger seat of a self identified country girl now? Uh...

Look. The previous statement about looks only going so far was maybe a bit of an overstatement. That being said, from the moment we started talking she had been charming, quick witted, and clearly smarter than me. The first night we met, we had closed the bar and then wandered over town, chatting and laughing till the sun came up. She dragged me to her truck and we had driven about 20 miles out of town to a diner she said would knock my socks off. She didn't disappoint. Most of the folks in there were focused on the view of the rising sun, which admittedly was pretty spectacular, but my heart had been won over by the food. We stayed there for a few more hours chatting as all the regulars came in. She greeted each and everyone by name and filled me in on all the details of who they were and how she knew them. I have never felt more out of my element and at ease.

After that first night, things had calmed down, we had exchanged numbers and continued to chat, but clearly neither of us was in a rush to get anywhere. I respected the hell out of it and it made me more excited to interact with her when we did eventually get around to seeing each other again. Last night, I had gotten a call in the middle of the night. It was her.

"Hey, I am coming through town for work and was wondering if you wanted to head up to the farm with me. I know it's a lot to ask, but the drive is kinda long and I wouldn't mind the company for the ride and for the weekend."

"Oh. Yeah, I mean I don't have anything important going on this weekend, so I can make that work. How far out are we going?"

"It's about a 4 hour drive. I should be around your place at 3am? I know it's a weird hour, but you talked about being kinda up for anything."

"This will not be the first time I have been called at midnight to go on an impromptu trip. Nor will it be the last. Unless you are gonna dump my body in a ditch somewhere and collect my life insurance policy..."

She laughed.

"Nothing like that. Just be ready to go when I pick you up. I may have to put you to work on the farm, but I promise I will make it worth your while."

She let her promise hang in the air without elaborating further. I sat there in stunned silence. I started thinking about how she had looked that first night, the tight white t-shirt stained with grass that did nothing to detract from her form, the long dirty blonde hair that had been braided and slung off to the side to not distract her from her activities...

"So I will see you then?"

She asked clearly repeating herself.

"Oh. Yeah. See you then."

She laughed again, this time clearly amused and appreciative of the laps she was making my head swim.

---

She pulled around my place around 3:30. I grabbed my bag, slung it in the back of her pickup, and then hopped in the cab of her early 2000s F150. I sat down, fiddled with the heater, which had been cranked to max. As I reached for the console, she slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch that, my car, my rules."

I laughed, she smiled, clearly not trying to upset me. I looked over at her and spilled my coffee all over myself. From the waist up she was completely normal, a red checkered flannel with the sleeves rolled up, a pale straw cowboy hat, and no makeup. That's where the mundane ended. She had a on a pair of daisy dukes, which I shouldn't have been surprised by, after all it was the middle of the summer, but she was also wearing a pair of over the knee black leather heeled boots, which made me stare. I was still processing what I was seeing when my mouth opened and the question slid out.

"Are those practical for farm work? Because I wouldn't imagine you can really get much done in those."

She smirked.

"Shut up city boy. I actually know what I am doing on a farm. Just say thank you for letting you stare at my legs all day."

I shrugged and acknowledged that she had a point. Once again there was that sultry laugh. Suddenly my pants were too small because of the temperature and my train of thought.

In spite of the call for company on the trip, we spent most of the time sitting quietly listening to the radio. As we left time, it slowly began to lose reception and after about 2 hours it was completely unintelligible. She turned it off.

"So? How much staring have you been doing?"

I laughed. This was the reason I found her so appealing. Never hesitating to ask the question on her mind and never abashed about it.

"Oh. Was I supposed to be staring at you this whole time? I've been focusing making sure I know where I am so I can call for help if you try to abduct me."

She shook her head disappointed.

"I wear this and you aren't gonna stare? I've got half the mind to pull off the road here and make you show your appreciation here and now."

I blinked at her a couple times and looked at her quizzically. My mouth went dry. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and was pleased with my response.

"Oh. You liked that, didn't you."

I looked down at my feet. She burst out laughing.

"Oh don't pretend like you are shy. I can't believe you right now. I've either completely misjudged you or you're a bigger bottom than I though."

I stayed quiet.

She began nodding and a grin spread across her face, more intense than the constant smirk that she usually had.

"You are gonna be so much fun..."

I sat very still.

"I'm mostly joking. Mostly. But C'mon, I am hot as shit and you really haven't said anything about it this entire ride. You are into me, yeah? Like I didn't misread your interest here?"

I sat motionless, so lost in my thoughts.

"Okay. Um. I need something from you. Can you give me a little nod if you are actually into me? I'll drop this whole thing if I have like made the worst judgement call ever."

I nodded, very very slightly. She reached over to my thigh and rubbed it gently without taking her eyes off the road.

"Good boy"

I melted into my chair, unable to really think.

"Go ahead. Stare at them. It will help you calm down, just focus on my boots and breath."

I did as I was told. She reached up to my head and gave me a small pat on my head. It felt wonderful. She took her hand off my head and turned the radio back up.

"Just keep breathing for me. Focus well dear, you don't have to say anything else. Just focus."

The rest of the ride passed in silence, only broken by the radio and sounds of the road.

---

Admittedly, the drive was very pretty when I did manage to tear my eyes away from her. After a few more hours, we pulled off the highway and headed deeper into the country. The roads slowly got smaller until there was nothing but brown grass and a single road. We wove our way through the hills and over a couple creeks for maybe 30 minutes before we turned off onto a dirt road and headed towards a modest farmhouse. What looked like a hybrid of an army barracks and a barn sat off to one side of the house and she drove us directly to it.

"So what do you actually produce here? I actually have no idea what you actually make."

"Oh. That. We actually have a variety of things..."

She began to point out all the small partitions of her land where she was growing various vegetables and fruits.

"Don't farmers usually just like pick one thing and go really deep on it?"

"Yeah, I mean if you are a big commercial farm, but with the amount of land I have, I had to get creative. I cater to a bunch of local restaurants and just grow for them."

"So how did you end up on a farm anyway. Like I guess you're vibe doesn't match the whole farmer thing, even if the aesthetic does."

She smiled.

"I am glad you noticed. Yeah it was in the family. I was actually in the sciences, premed & biochem for school. Nobody really wanted to take on the farm and well, I didn't really want to sell it to Tyson's so my stubborn ass dropped out of school, took over the farm, and figured out how to stay profitable."

Everything made sense. I nodded in appreciation over the land again.

"I have actually been looking to add some new produce to my lineup! Wanna see?!"

"Sure. What the hell."

She parked the truck next to the barracks looking building, which in hindsight was much smaller than it had previously looked. It was a single story and maybe big enough to contain 2 small rooms. It was also firmly locked. She pulled out a key, unlatched the door, and stood aside to let me in.

Inside it was a completely different world. Where outside had been rustic and understated, the interior was cleaned within an inch of its life. The building was divided into 2 rooms, like I had guessed. The first room was full of benches with all sorts of equipment on them, a bunch of small glass vials and what looked like a proper biotech lab was all setup. She looked over the lab with pride and let me take it in.

"What on earth is all this?!"

"I said I was a farmer, this not what you expected."

She winked and grabbed my hand and lead me to the door to the next room. The door was a heavy latching number, the kind of thing you would see in a prison, not on a farm. She began to swing it open and pulled me inside.

The room was not at all what I expected. The floor was tile. In the center of the room there was a bench that looked more like a massage table than a piece of farm equipment.

"Isn't it wonderful?!"

I looked at her blankly. Expecting an explanation. She did not provide one. Instead she began walking around the room explaining what all the equipment was and how she had either designed it herself, gotten it for cheap at some sale, or repaired some old thing that was meant for something else. I sat there uncomfortable, not because of anything she did, but knowing how far out of my depth I was. She saw the blank stare on my face. Her eyes lit up.

"Want me to show you how it works?"

"Oh. Sure. That might make more sense!"

"I promise it will."

She gently grabbed my hand again and lead me towards the bench and instructed me to climb onto it. I did so and relaxed into it. She looked very very pleased.

That's when the metal clamps came out.

She quickly latched a large metal bar over my neck and began locking my hands in position. I was shocked and began to kick and try and escape, but the cold steel bit into my wrists and neck. She shook her head in disappointment.

"Come now, don't struggle like that. It only makes it harder."

I didn't listen, I just kept kicking, but unable to see what I was doing, I just kinda exhausted myself and stayed locked in place, basically on all fours, locked into position in the contraption. She got to work fastening the rest of me into the station and wasn't even the slightest bit bothered by my shouting and flailing.

"Hush. I am doing exactly what you asked for. Just relax dear."

She ran her hand down my back and rubbed me like that till I calmed down a little.

"Are you willing to listen now? or are you just going to keep screaming your head off. I promise you it's not worth it, this building is very soundproof, there are multiple locks between you and the exit, and nobody for miles. I promise it's going to be easier to listen to me."

I stopped my protesting.

"So earlier I said I was looking to diversify. I wasn't kidding. I was looking to acquire some livestock, and it just so happens, you are perfect for the job."

She circled in front of me and ran her fingers through my hair, inserting an inflatable bulp into my mouth and buckling a band around my head so I couldn't remove the bulb. She began to inflate it manually, squeezing another bulb, looking me in the eyes as she did so, before leaning down and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Now, don't you worry, I am not a cannibal or anything insane, I just want to help you produce for me."

She crossed the room to a table and picked up a pair of medical shears, and began cutting away my clothes.

"I have been researching the male anatomy for a couple years now and I must say, people are so so hyper fixated on reproduction and sex that they often miss what is right in front of them. Do you know what the Cowper's gland is?"

I shook my head slightly, just enough to let her know that I had no clue what she was talking about. By this point I was completely naked and she stood over me, admiring her work with the shears.

"Well I am sure you know what these produce."

She grabbed my testicles and gave them a small tug, not to hurt, but enough to let me know who was in charge.

"Well, the Cowper's glad is responsible for your per-ejaculate secretions. Did you know that the solution, though similar to ejaculate, has some very different chemical properties. Because of its pH, you can do some really interesting stuff with it. I've figured out how to produce an entirely organic concentrated sugar substitute entirely with pre-ejaculate. Do you know how much people would pay for that?"

I shook my head, but began to understand what was going on.

"My issue is that I, do not have the glands in question and other mammals have different chemical composition that makes synthesis just untenable. So I need a good source. That my dear, is why I need you."

I gulped, mostly obstructed by the inflated bulb in my mouth.

"Do you have any idea how produce the largest amount of precum? Well."

She leaned directly over me so her lips were pressed against my ears, I felt her warm breath on my skin and her lipstick left a small slick patch on the top of my ear.

"Aside from diet, the best way to produce precum is hours and hours of edging and prostate stimulation."

She bit my neck gently and then pulled away from me. I heard her clattering around behind me and then felt warm water wash over me.

"I need to clean you up so your discharge is useful to me. Hold still and let me clean you up. I promise to make this as pleasurable for you as possible."

She began to drag a warm washcloth all over my skin, cleaning every inch of me, sensually dragging her fingers across my wet skin and scrubbing me down.

"Let me take care of you sweetie, I promise to treat you very well, after all, I need you to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible if I want you to have a good yield for me.

She grabbed my cock in her hand and began scrubbing it down, she did so gentler than she had done the rest of my body, her delicate hands making sure to be thorough. I could also tell she was trying to tease me as she cleaned me.

She finished cleaning me and began to dry me off with a towel, holding me against her as she worked. I felt her hands rub my back again, I melted into them. She moaned softly enjoying the tension leaving my body.

"I am going to need to shave you now, I need to make sure my environment is sterile for production. Stay still for me so I don't cut you sweetie."

She used an electric razor at first, shaving my entire lower end, then switched to a straight razor to get the final parts. I was as still as possible as her hands worked over my body, cleaning me up and prepping me for the rest of her work. After what felt like an eternity she finally wiped me down and looked over her work satisfied.

My body tensed as she began attaching all sorts of probes over my chest, to monitor my heart rate. Slowly, she circled me, making sure that every inch of me was covered in a device to monitor me. She grabbed the tube connected to the bulb inside of my mouth and pulled it forward so I was forced to look straight on at her. As my neck straightened, she tightened a few clamps around it, to make sure I stayed in the extreme posture, not uncomfortable, but very tightly held in place.

"You are coming along quite well, however, it looks like you aren't excited enough yet. I am going to have to rectify that before we go any further. I just need to figure out what does it for you..."

She paced in front of me and then suddenly turned around and bent over, accentuating her tight shorts and looked back at me expectantly. The monitor reported a number and she observed, keenly interested in my reaction.

"Oh come now, we can do better than that. Not an ass guy?"

She began unbuttoning her flannel shirt to reveal a white lace push-up bra, and shoved herself in my face.

"Interesting. Not the reading I was expecting."

She pulled away, tapping my shoulder with her idle hand as she loomed over me, a look of curiosity and confusion on her face.

"Maybe something we can come back to in a moment, after all I am not quite ready to being extraction anyway."

Her hands dragged along my back as she crossed the room over to the table where the extra equipment had come from. She picked up a clip board and poured over whatever was on it, gently humming to herself as she did so. As if making sure she had the right person in the room with her.

"Oh! I nearly forgot!"

She put down the clipboard and grabbed something off the table and crossed back over to behind where I could see.

"In order to make sure what I get is pure. I need to clean you out inside as well. Do you understand?"

I did not. She didn't make me wait long to find out. I heard the distinct sound of gloves snapping on behind me and my brain went into overdrive, the heart rate monitors beeped as if we had lost hull integrity and they needed to let us know we had lost decks 3-6.

"Oh.... Oh my. Did that do something for you?"

Her gloved hand slid up my back and grabbed my hair violently. Loud feedback filled the room, both my moans through the bulb gag, her moans, and the beeping of the monitor.

"Oh. My. Goodness. You are so easy."

She slid her hands back down my body, making sure to take her time and making sure I felt her touch every inch. I shuddered and she growled with pleasure. She took my erect penis in her hand, dangling below me freely and began to stroke it with her gloved hands. My erection only stiffened. She began to rub the head gently at first, adding more and more lube as she went, making sure it was very very slick.

The metal rod pressed against my head and I screamed into my gag. The cold steel slid inside my cock easily and she began pulling it in and out slowly, twirling it as she did so. After a moment I felt her lean down over me and bite my ear.

"This is purely medical procedure to make sure you produce for me. You shouldn't be enjoying this. You sick fuck."

My heart sped up and she kept whispering.

"Me taking you like this isn't the kind of thing normal people are aroused by. You were meant for this. You belong here. Under my care. Under my control. Producing for me. Providing value with your worthless depravity."

She kissed me down my back as she returned to her task. Slowly, she pulled the rod out and looked at it ponderously.

"My goodness, you're already dripping for me."

She squealed with absolute delight. She circled me once more, returning to her position in front of me. She took the dripping metal rod and licked it sensually, making eye contact with me. As she tasted it, she shuddered and closed her eyes.

12