A Day on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Yes please."

She clacked her way across the tile floor back to the equipment table and found something, walking back over to me and placing a hand mirror in front of me I could see what was going on behind me.

The first thing I noticed was the bright red marks left by her lips all over my back. The next thing I noticed were her eyes looking up at me. Completely full of need, staring at me from behind my ass.

"Ready to actually get started here?"

I looked into her eyes deeply. She understood. Without breaking eye contact, she slid a sheath over my cock and fiddled with a dial somewhere on the back of the station and slowly, agonizingly slowly, the machine began to suck at my cock, pulling any dripping fluid that would come out down its tube and into a tank on the floor. It sounded like a person sucking on a straw into a glass with nothing but ice left in it. I shuddered.

A finger began rubbing against my backside and teasing my hole.

"Now. Lets make sure you are producing as much as you can for me."

A finger slid inside of me, her jade green gloves disappearing into me, searching. Once she found what she was looking for, she began to rub slowly. patiently. deliberately. Her other hand began wandering around my back as she covered me in sensation, inside and out. I felt something inside of me break. My eyes closed. I began to drip more.

"So good for me. Already producing so much. I don't want you cumming. Remember, if you cum, it ruins the entire batch. I need you as close to the edge as possible for as long as possible. Don't cum."

She pulled her hand out of me, searching underneath the table for something and then returning with another bulb, similar to the one that was in my mouth. She applied more lube to this and slid it inside of my backside, pumping it up to fill me and lock into place.

"Did you know that you can tell when somebody is about to cum based on a number of things. One of the best ways to tell is if their anal sphincter is pulsing."

She flipped a switch on the milking machine and it began to throb at a slightly slower pace. As if it was feeling my body.

"The plug I just put in you should provide all the data we need to make sure you don't cum, but these things aren't foolproof. I will be here with you to make sure you don't cum."

She began rubbing my back again as the milking machine ebbed and flowed with the rhythms of my body and my lust. I felt as if I could explode at any moment, but was just short. Just out of reach. My mind began to spin, my lust was overtaking my rational brain.

Her shorts slid to the floor then and she circled around to my front again, pressing her underwear against my nose and then slowly touching herself as she watched my eyes roll back into my head. Unable to resist or think. I felt her press against me again, grinding against my face. I was losing the ability to even understand what stimulation I was receiving. She didn't slow down. Seconds began to slip into hours, touches blurred together. Moans, screams, touches, yells, kisses, licks, everything you can imagine, I felt. I smelled her. I smelled the latex of the gloves. I smelled the lubricant. My mind melted and I lost myself in her and her machine. Eventually it all stopped. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. I wasn't sure. I lost consciousness soon after.

---

I woke up in a comfy bed, still naked. My entire body was sore. I felt like I had been shot in the stomach about 30 times. My genitals ached, but not as much as I though they would. I wasn't really sure where I was. I took a few moments to breath and felt significantly better. The room I was in was cozy and old fashioned, nothing like the experience I had had the previous day. I was starving.

I pressed open the door to the room and found my way into a large kitchen and dining room. At the table was the same exact meal I had ordered at the diner a week before, though a little rougher around the edges. It looked fucking delicious and of course it was. I didn't hesitate to eat. About halfway through the meal I noticed a letter just to the right of my plate and opened it.

"Hey,

You were so good for me yesterday. You managed to produce almost double what I was thinking was even possible. I must have gotten to you. You have given me enough to continue my research for quite a long time. On the table I left you the keys to the truck. It's got a full tank of gas and should get you back to your place no problem.

That being said, I do need more. I am always going to need more and you did so well for me. I am in the barn, working with your sample. If you feel like you can give me more, please come find me. If you keep doing such a good job, I can't promise I will let you leave like this again. ;)

XOXO,

B"

I sat back and digested for a moment, processing what I had read. Slowly I began to finish eating. Finally I drank the last of my coffee, stood up, and opened the front door.

The keys to the truck sat on the table untouched.

12