A Day on The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry but I can't help it. I'm getting a sort of... a kind of tingle, and I don't know what to do about it. Really? You're feeling it too? Perhaps it's the warmth of the sunshine. You don't think so? What do you think it is then? You're not sure either? Well, whatever it is, it's making me want to snuggle up against you, so tightly.

"I don't know how to tell you this Lindy. I don't want to offend you. It just that... well... I feel I'd like to kiss you. Would you mind if I did that? No, I've never kissed a girl before, but there's just something about you that makes me feel... so... I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just that we're out here all alone and your closeness is making me feel... emotional.

"Looking down at you like this, I just feel I'd like to..." I hesitate. "Would you mind,awfully, if I were to kiss you?"

She doesn't reply. She just looks up at me and smiles.

"I think perhaps you'd like to try that too - wouldn't you? Oh my. This is making me feel so... nervous.

"OK. Here goes..."

I lean forward over her and look down into her eyes. She simply lies there, waiting for me. I touch my lips against hers, so very gently. She feels so warm, and inviting. I kiss her again, probing her mouth carefully, and I feel the tip of her tongue touch mine. If there had ever been any doubt in my mind before, it has now evaporated away. Now I'm certain she wants me.

I kiss her again, and she responds. It's almost as if we have been passionate lovers for ever. I can feel her body moving against mine and it thrills me so.

"Oh my love, that felt so... so... I can't describe it. My pulse is racing and my heart is pounding in my chest. Here, feel it."

I take her hand and press her palm against one of my breasts, allowing her to squeeze the meagre mammary flesh slightly.

"That's right. Can you feel my beating heart? It's beating just for you my love. I want to do it again. You do too? Put your arms around me and take me then. Oh my... I can't remember ever feeling like this before. That's right Lindy. Hold me and kiss me. Kiss me as if there may be no tomorrow.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me Lindy? Yes my love, you're making me want things that I shouldn't want. Things I've never had before. I feel it's wrong, but I love it. You're making me want to do things I've never imagined I could. What sort of things? Well... perhaps I should just show you? Let me start with your dress. The beautiful bright colours complement your lovely dark hair, but I thinkyour colour hair would look better laid directly on bare skin.

"May I? That's right. Just relax. Don't be shy. There's only you and I here. No one else can see and if they could, why would they even be interested? Let me just open these top few buttons for you. I know you're shy... so am I, but I promise I won't stare. Well, maybe just a little," I giggle. "My goodness. Your skin looks so soft. Oh wow. Itis soft. It feels so silky soft to the touch. Just a couple more buttons and we can peel the dress back a little."

She gasps, trying to cover herself, but I stop her. "Oh my. Don't do that my love. You look so beautiful."

I gaze down at the exposed flesh of her partially bare upper-body. Her torso is slender - almost skinny, but the ribs aren't visible so she's not unduly thin - just very slim. No bigger than myself in fact. But her breasts - well, her breasts are simply exquisite. Each one would probably be about the size of a large peach - not too big, and not too small, just nicely firm and rounded. I am small for my age, so my hands are roughly the size of a ten to twelve-year-old child, and one of her breasts would fit snugly into my palm.

And the nipples - they are quite perfect - about an inch in diameter, dark and shiny around the areola, slightly cone shaped, with a tiny stiff bobble at the peak. All I can think of is, I want to take one between my lips and suckle on it gently.

"Your breasts are lovely - very similar to mine," I tell her. "What's that? You'd like to see for yourself? But of course," I smile. "I'll open my blouse for you."

I unfasten the buttons, slowly and deliberately, smiling seductively as I do so. "There. You see? Almost identical, except yours are a little bigger, and slightly darker... but I like that. They're simply beautiful," I tell her.

"Now... just a few more buttons on the dress. That's it. Now we can push the top right out of the way. Oh my love... you are so beautiful. I could tell you were shapely, but I never imagined anything like this. May I hold one?"

The dress is open down to the navel as I place my hand tentatively over one firm young breast, and caress it gently - lovingly - gazing down adoringly into those dark pools that are her eyes, as my fingers stroke back and forth across the stiff tip of her beautifully erect nipple.

"Oh my. It feels so soft and warm in my hand. I'd like to just caress it if I may? Do you like that?"

I stroke the soft flesh carefully, squeezing and kneading gently.

"What's that? You'd like to do the same for me? Of course my love," I smile. "I was hoping you'd ask. Do you like the way I run the tip of my finger around the nipple? Your body seems to agree. It's quite stiff now. Are you sure you're not cold. No? Maybe I could open the front a little more then?

"Oh my... so lovely. You trulyare a beautiful lady," I smile down at her.

"I feel I want to kiss you again my love," I smile. "No," I laugh gently, "not your lips. Not this time. Here... on your breast."

I lean over, with my hand still caressing one firm young breast on the far side of her body as I bend low over her, slowly bringing my lips cautiously closer to the other dark, erect nipple. I look up into her eyes as my lips move closer - slowly, slowly closer, until she can feel my warm breath on her bare skin.

A slight frown appears on her brow, but not from worry. It is anticipation- I can tell. My lips touch the nipple, so very gently, and she gasps, biting her lip as she looks down at me. The warmth of her breast delights me, and the silky softness of her nipple as I draw it gently into my mouth, caressing the peak with the tip of my tongue. I open my mouth a little wider, sucking more of the breast in, using my tongue to trace tiny circles around the areola, making her moan with pleasure. Now I begin to suckle gently on the stiff little nipple in my mouth, my hand still squeezing and kneading the other ripe young breast.

"Mmmm. You like that, don't you?" I purr softly. "At least, you certainly seem to," I tell her, as my hand slides down across her tummy to touch her thigh, stroking gently as my lips concentrate on the beautiful fleshy breast.

"Mmmm," I moan softly. "Just a few more buttons now... down to your... Well, you know. That's right," I add, my voice becoming nothing more than a whisper.

My fingertips trace tender, invisible love lines from her navel, up to her beautiful firm breasts, and then down to her tummy again. Up and down - slowly up and down, teasing her and exciting her. I look down over her almost naked body, smothering her in kisses, and she moans softly, making those beautiful whimpering sounds that only oriental girls and women seem able to make, as she squirms in delight.

"I'm so glad you find it pleasing," I reply to her softly spoken approval.

"You really do look so lovely," I smile. "Just a few more buttons and... Oh my goodness. Lindy. You don't have any panties. Oh, Ido declare," in mock surprise. "Oh my love, you are making me want things I've never known before. Just two more buttons now... and... there. All free."

I gaze down at the exquisite beauty of her emancipated body spread out before me, the warm afternoon sun bathing her naked flesh in golden light. Her body is a sight to behold, and no mistake. The tummy is smooth and flat and just below is a neat triangle of black hair, but it's not as you might imagine. There is no trace of curly muff - no thick furry, hairy bush. No - this little beauty bears what appears to be almost straight hair adorning her delightful groin. It is shaped into a neat, coiffured triangle of pubic fur. It looks soft and tidy, as if it had been trimmed and combed that way, and it doesn't quite cover the entire area - there is a distinct bald area of pale flesh below the triangle of smooth hair, where her thighs are closed tightly together, and the darkness between the thighs prevents me from seeing the treasures that lie beneath.

"Do you haveany idea just how beautiful you are, just lying there Lindy? It makes me want to me caress your body for a while. Yes my love... just like this. I know you want more, but at the moment I just want to make you feel good. What's that my love? Youdo feel good? I'm so glad. That's all that I want. All I want right now is to make you feel good.

"Have I what? Have I ever done this before? No," I laugh dismissively. "Of course not," I lie, with a convincing smile. 'Well... not with you,' I think to myself. 'In fact, not even with an adult woman. Only friends from school', I smile to myself.

I cast my mind back a few years, to gymnastics classes at school, two dozen girls all getting sweaty from running around and exercising, then all together in the showers. All of us. So many girls - all together, getting - washed. I was always very popular with the older girls. You know the saying, 'what goes around comes around'. I used to go around quite a lot in those days. I learned all about the special ways that a girl can give pleasure to another, long before I ever had any opportunity to practice the art for myself.

The senior girls all enjoyed teaching me - often several at a time. I was such an eager student, always happy to make myself available, and always keen to learn something new - and they all taught me so very well. I always found gym sessions very tiring, but I truly loved those days.

When I reached the senior year, the tables turned, so to speak. Then it was I who was doing the teaching. And so many keen young students to help along their way too. In the showers. In the park. In the woods.

I simply loved taking new girlfriends to the park or the woods on warm, balmy days like today. Finding somewhere quiet - somewhere private, to put all of that theory into practice.

I do so miss those times.

I turn my attention back to the beauty in the boat beside me.

"Does that feel nice my lovely? Yes, I know it tickles, but I like to wriggle my finger into your navel. You want to feel my tongue in there? I hope it isn't full of fluff then," I laugh. "No my love, I was only teasing."

I lean over her and kiss her breast again, suckling the nipple gently, then the other, peering up at her as my tongue caresses one stiff nipple, then the other.

My hand is on her thigh now, as I caress the soft, tender skin. I slip my hand under the knee furthest away from me, raising it up slightly and pushing it away to part her thighs. My lips find their way downward to the smooth, flat tummy as my fingers wander upward toward her crotch, and she moans in anticipation.

I kiss the soft skin around her navel as my fingers begin to caress the tender, clammy flesh at the very top of her thigh. I stroke it gently, knowing that the warmth of the sun will dry it quickly. Soon it will be soft and dry and smooth, and silky to the touch. I look up at her, my fingertips teasing the tender flesh all around her sweet pussy slit, stroking the edges of her labia as she stares up at me, her mouth half open in eager anticipation. I stroke the furry muff adorning her pussy mound as my lips close on the tummy, and I reach down with three fingertips to stroke the moist slit and the labia together, as my tongue wriggles into her navel.

She whimpers, wriggling as if in some discomfort, but I know it's just the beautiful sensation that she is trying to intensify.

My middle finger slides up and down in the wet slit as my index and third fingers tease and stimulate the labia. She wants more - I can tell, so I caress her clitoris with the tip of my index finger, rubbing it around and around in tiny circles. She moans in pleasure, and I slide up beside her to kiss her again - I can't resist it.

"There. Did you like that?" I ask. "I hope you did. You seemed to like it," I tell her. "I want to kiss you down there, but I can't get my head in the space. I know. The boatis quite narrow, isn't it.

"Why not lift your leg and hang it over the side. Here let me slip your shoes off for you. Don't want to get them wet, do we," I smile. "That's it. Now you can dangle your foot in the water. Yes my love, it will feel nice... trust me. How do I know? I've done it myself. No my love, I told you I've never brought anyone else here... at least, not like this. I sometimes come out here on my own. It's a nice place to be. Just a nice place to... to just... well... I think you know. That's what I was planning when I happened to meet you today.

"Yes, it is a bit cramped up here, isn't it, but there's nowhere much else to go... unless I were to slide right down there. Well I could, if you like, but... you might have to move your other foot. I don't know where you should put it my love. Why not try hanging it over the other side? Well, I could curl up down there and rest my head on your thigh. Would that work for you? OK, let's do that then."

As we lie there together, I can't resist caressing her thigh with my cheek, and I look up at her naked, exposed pussy. Apart from the neat triangle of fur, she is completely devoid of any hair. I guess she must have had it waxed. 'My God', I think to myself, 'that must have hurt'.

Before I realise what I'm doing, I'm kissing her thigh. Not that I didn't want to, of course. Her legs are parted and my lips are less than a foot from that beautiful, tender little slit between her thighs, already moistened with my finger. Her labia are not very prominent, but definitely present, so I know she is truly a woman. Even so there is still a small, puffy mound of soft, creamy coloured flesh, with just the tiny, wet nub of her clitoris peeking out at the top of the slit.

I inhale, half expecting to detect the cheesy scent of unwashed pussy, but there is nothing like that. Nothing at all. She is spotlessly clean and fresh. Furthermore, there is no trace of hair anywhere near her pussy. The only hair on her lower body is that neat triangle of perfectly trimmed fur, just above the mound. She looks absolutely delicious, and I want to eat her. I can hardly wait.

"There, how does that feel?" I ask. "You like it? That's good. I like it too, but I have a problem. Well my love, you see... lying close to you like this... I just feel... I want to... kiss you again. I know my love, but you look so pretty. So sweet and fresh, and... well, I've never seen a woman this way before," I lie. "I know Lindy, I'm sure you haven't either, but I don't know what I should do. I feel I want to kiss you again. Are you sure woven, mind? Have you ever had anyone kiss you there before? No? Me neither. Well... if you're sure," I breathe softly.

"Oh my love. My beautiful Lindy," I whisper. "Lindy... oh Lindy," I sigh, kissing the soft skin of her thigh about half way up. "Lindy. Oh my beautiful love," I kiss her again, a little higher this time, then again a little higher, gradually working my way upward.

I recite a spontaneous poem to her, the words punctuated by sweet, tender kisses.

"Lindy, Lindy... [kiss] Lindy Loo... [kiss, kiss] What should... [kiss, kiss] a young girl... [kiss] do... [kiss] with... [kiss] you?"

By now my lips as poised at the very top of her thigh. Her legs are spread wide, held there by my palms gently pressing against the inside of her knees. The strong thigh tendons pull the flesh up into delightful ridges, just the way I always love to see them, tempting me to close my lips over them and suck the sweet salty flavour from her bare skin. She moans again, making those beautiful erotic oriental sounds that I love so much. I lap at the sweetness of her flesh, high in the thigh joint, devouring the flavour of her sex as it seeps from her exposed pussy, yet avoiding the tender slit that is already beginning to exude those rich, tangy juices.

"Well, Lindy?... [kiss, kiss] What... [kiss]should I... [kiss, kiss] do... [kiss] with... [kiss] you?" I ask.

She looks down at me, and she smiles nervously, just mouthing the words, "Lick me," silently.

I close my lips over her exposed pussy, and kiss her again, stroking the sweet opening with the tip of my tongue.

She moans again.

"Would you like me to slip my tongue in my love?" I ask.

She nods as she smiles down at me.

"Of course my love," I tell her. "I'd really like to do that."

I press my lips over her open pussy, and lap and suck at the clitoris, thrusting my tongue into the dribbling slit.

"You are sure you not do this before?" she asks.

I shake my head with my lips still in contact, and my tongue still inside her. She cries out, her legs twitching sideways, disturbing the otherwise still of the water as I wriggle my tongue low in the wet slit, working it deeper, and she lets out another of those exciting little oriental cries.

Now I hurriedly lap at her open slit, frantically gobbling up the juices up as fast as she can produce them. In reply, she thrusts her groin up to meet my eager tongue, moaning and writhing, her feet kicking out and splashing excitedly in the water as I devour her.

I drag the flat of my tongue from the bottom of the slit up to the top, flicking the clitoris several times with the tip, making her gasp and moan again.

I look up, and her ecstatic expression tells me she's loving it.

"Oh my," I say softly. "Youdo like that don't you. I can feel your body flex as I reach deep into you, and you taste so good deep down there. But, what's this little nub at the top?" I ask. "It feels so stiff and firm. You seem to like it when I suck on it, and flick it with my tongue. I can hear you gasp each time I do that. Should I do it some more for you? Of course baby. I'll do it for you as much as you like."

So, I repeat the act. Again and again. I watch as her hands clutch at the air, then slowly rise from her sides to grip her firm, rounded breasts. Her elbows are pointing out to the sides as her fingers stroke quickly back and forth across the stiff, erect nipples, then pinch them between her fingers, stimulating herself.

I give her more - and the more I give, the more she wants, until...

She begins to shake and cry out as I grip the underside of her thighs tightly, right at the very top close to her buttocks, struggling to hold my lips in contact with her jerking, gyrating, lurching body. She lets out another cry, so loud this time, that I wonder if anyone on the far off bank may have heard.

I look around, but she moans aloud, "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I give her more and more, until at last her entire body begins to hump and twitch as the vociferous orgasm takes control of her entirely, and she almost screams.

Some minutes pass as her urgent, gasping breath slowly calms, and she relaxes, collapsing back across the blanket on the raised floor of the boat.

I gaze up to see a satisfied smile on her face. "Oh my love, that was so good," I tell her. "So very good. Your lips are so soft and moist, and you taste so sweet and rich and tangy, all at the same time. It reminds me of something."

I expect her to ask, 'What?' but instead she's quiet for a moment, her breath gradually becoming more steady.

Then - after she's had some time to recover, "You do this before," she says with a determined tone in her voice.

"No my love," I lie. "Other girls have done this with me. So many other girls have done this, so I know what to do... but... I have never done it before. Not with anyone else. You are the first," I smile.