A Day on The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles a serene smile. "You very good," she complements me, her voice still a little ragged.

"It was so beautiful," I tell her. "Yes my love, of course I'll do it again for you. I'll do it all afternoon for you if you want.

But it seems that just once more was enough for her, and it took longer for her to reach a climax the second time, but she clearly still enjoyed it.

"Oh my love," I sigh. "That must have felt so good, the way you were jumping around, and your feet were splashing so much I'll bet you scared all the fish away. Good thing the only fish I wanted to catch today wasyou my love," I smile. "Are you sure you're OK? You still seem to be twitching a little. Yes my love, I'm sure it was good. It looked like you felt the way I sometimes do when Icome out here on my own. Sorry... that sounded like a double entendre," I laugh gently. "No my love, I don't prefer to be alone, but I usually don't have anyone to come here with."

She smiles at me, asking if I might enjoy the same.

"What's that? You'd like to do the same for me? Are you sure you want to? Well, of course I would like it, but I only want you to do it if you want to. Oh, that's good. Where should I sit? No my love, I don't think it's a good idea if we change places. We don't want to tip the boat over. The water is quite deep here. Why don't I just sit back here, and you can lean forward. No, I don't think you can do it with your feet over the sides. That's it. You kneel down and I'll lie back. OK, now you can pull my shoes off while I unfasten my skirt. That's right. Just pull them off.

"Ha ha. Did it surprise you that I'm not wearing panties either. I probably should, but... well, it's cooler isn't it... and I like to touch myself there sometimes... when I'm alone, and... well, they just get in the way, don't they. Yes, I know. That is a bit naughty, isn't it, but... well, I can be a naughty little girl sometimes."

We kiss for a minute, then break off with smiles.

"OK my love," I tell her. "Now it'smy turn to put my feet over the sides and... Oh! Oh no! Oh my goodness," I exclaim, as she pushes me onto my back and crouches down. "Well, I say! You didn't waste much time did you my love. Yes of course I liked it. What's that? Would I like you to kiss me there again? Is the Pope a Catholic? Yes my love, Iknow he is. It's a sort of saying," I sigh. "Just do it for me, will you?"

She crouches low and gets into position.

"Oh baby," I moan. "That feels so good. I thought you said you hadn't done this before? Well you certainly seem to know what to... Oh! Oh! There it goes again. Yes my love, of course I like it. No that's not quite right... I love it. Oh yes baby. Yes. Just push your tongue in. That's it. Push it deep. Yes baby, and suck. Oh my God that feels so good."

She grips my buttocks and squeezes tightly as she lifts me to her open mouth, forcing her tongue deep inside me while her top lip seems able to massage my clitoris independently.

"What's that my love? Oh yes please, I would like you to suck my little nub. Oh baby, that feels heavenly. Oh baby, I never want you to stop doing that."

Now she's sucking my clitoris and flicking it really quickly with her tongue, just the way I was doing with her, but she seems so good at it - so much better than I was - as if she's had way more experience than she led me to believe. I wonder if she might have been telling me porky pies?

I'm convinced she's done this with a girl before. I seem to recall the way she looked at me in my schoolgirl outfit, almost a wanton look, and the way she smiled. I'm beginning to wonder if she may have a thing for schoolgirls?

She said she works in a nail bar, and I know some of the senior girls like to have their nails done. I often wondered how they could afford it. I have visions of her waiting outside the school gates, where I used to wait, watching for some likely, unsuspecting candidate to wander along. I can just picture her sitting on the bench outside my old school, smiling at some cute little thing, and offering to do her nails for free - if she'd like to come along and spend a few minutes with her at her home. Come to think of it, most of the senior two years at school seem to have beautifully decorated nails, just recently. The very idea of it makes me even more randy.

"Can you get your tongue in there baby?" I ask, thinking of how she might like tolook after her pretty young guests. "Just an inch or so?" I encourage. 'I wonder if she'd like an assistant?' I think to myself.

"That's right baby. Now just curl the tip up a little and wriggle... Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Oh yes baby. That's it. Oh don't ever stop doing that. Oh that is incredible.

"Can you suck on the nub and push your tongue in at the same time? Oh baby. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh I see you can. Oh my God that is amazing. Oh no! Sex for one will never be any good any more," I tell her.

My feet begin to kick in the same way that hers did earlier, covering her bare back with cold little droplets.

"I'm sorry my love. I didn't mean to splash you, but I just couldn't help it. My legs seemed to take on a life of their own, and it just took me by surprise."

She tells me she doesn't mind.

"It's OK my love. I've stopped now... nearly. I can't help it, but... the shock-waves keep coming back," I tell her.

"Oh my beautiful love, that was so wonderful. Yes my love, we can just lie here together for a while and doze. Yes, it is lovely isn't it. Yes my love, I'm glad I met you today too. No we don't have to say goodbye when we get back. I have a nice little flat nearby, (anapartment, for the benefit of any American readers), and there's room in my little bed for two... if you'd like to come, that is. Of course I'd love to have you, but I'll have to warn you, you won't get much sleep," I grin. "You don't mind? Oh, that makes me so happy."

We wrap our arms around one another and kiss again.

"What's that? You like to have your toes sucked? Well, that's unusual. No my love, I don't think it's weird at all... just unusual. I think it might be quite nice to suck each other's toes, but we'll have to make sure our feet are clean. That shouldn't be a problem though. I have a nice big bathtub. Yes my love, itis big enough for two, or if you prefer I have a shower over it. Yes, of course. We'll do it as soon as we get home.

"I have an idea... something we could do that you might like, while we're sucking each others' toes," I tell her. "What is it? Well... it's something that one of my friends told me about," I tell her. "Have you ever heard of tribbing?" I asked. "No? Oh, I think you're going to like it," I add, with a mysterious smile, but I refuse to tell her any more about it for now.

As we're getting dressed again, something on the shoreline far away attracts my attention. It's a tiny glint of light that seems to move slowly, then flash on and off randomly. I study it for a short while, until I realise what it is. It's a flash of sunlight on a lens. Someone on the shore is watching us through binoculars.

I mention this to Lindy, who immediately covers herself, quickly buttoning her dress and spoiling our last minutes out there together. I, on the other hand, kneel in the boat and turn to face the shore, raising my arms behind my head and exposing myself completely to whoever it is. With Lindy still watching, I then begin to play with myself, still staring directly in the direction of the light. It flashes again for a couple of seconds, then the light vanishes.

"Why did you do that?" she asks me.

"They wanted a cheap thrill," I reply, smiling. "I'm just giving them what they want," I giggle.

"Do you have cheap thrill for me?" she asks, as her lips crinkle into a mischievous little smile.

"No my love," I reply, soft and low. "For you, I have the best thrill of all," I tell her.

I turn toward her, still naked, and I kiss her again, allowing her hands to explore me for several minutes more, before letting her help me to dress again.

On the journey back to the park, she sits between my open legs, resting her head on my thigh, kissing and licking while I row - until we reach an area where there are people around. Then she resumes her place opposite me, but this time she has no such inhibition, her smiling eyes being firmly fixed on my bare pussy.

After mooring the punt, we walk back to my little flat, hand in hand, talking about what the coming days might bring. She tells me that, on her days off she likes to sit in the shopping mall, pretending to read while watching people walk by - particularly the girls.

Occasionally she will notice someonespecial, who captures her imagination. She will smile, and perhaps they may smile back. If so she will introduce herself, then perhaps they may sit together for a while talking, while she considers her next move. Despite my expressing an interest in the eventual outcomes, she won't reveal anything about what may have happened, but I have a fairly shrewd idea about where their liaisons might have led.

When we arrive at my flat we decide to forego the bath - it would surely spoil the moment and besides, we'd both had our feet in the water for most of the afternoon anyway, so our toes should be quite clean - I would expect.

Instead, I lead her straight to the bedroom where we kiss again, and this time her hands are all over me. I love it.

She asks me to explain what tribbing is, and I tell her, "It's probably easier if I show you."

I take her hand and smile, leading her to the bed where I begin to explain. "What we do is, we place a pillow at each end of the bed, like so. Then we have to lie on top, with our heads on the pillows... one at each end. OK so far?" I ask.

She nods.

I begin to unfasten the buttons on her dress again, and this time I don't waste any time. She simply stands there, allowing me to undress her. It doesn't take long. With the dress hanging completely open at the front, I slide my hands inside and begin to caress her naked body. Up and down over her bare breasts and tummy, down between her thighs that part obediently for me, then up over her body again. She simply smiles at me. I push the thin shoulder straps away, allowing the silk dress to fall to the floor.

I crouch down to pick it up, intending to lay it carefully across a chair, but she stops me, parting her feet as I kneel before her. I can't resist. I reach around her, hugging her legs and sliding my hands up the back of her thighs as I kiss her exposed furry muff. She grips my head, teasing my pigtails as she pulls me to her, pressing my face against her bare groin.

I kiss her pussy mound.

"Is this tribbing?" she asks.

I shake my head and she lets out another of those exciting little oriental moans of hers.

"No my love. Let me show you," I reply, raising myself to stand before her once more.

I begin to unfasten my blouse, but she slaps my hand as if to say, 'Naughty girl. This is my privilege,' and she pushes my arms down to my sides.

"I do this," she smiles, expertly unfastening the buttons much quicker than I would have managed. Almost before the buttons are all undone, she pushes it from my shoulders, discarding it to the floor.

'Just how much practice have you had, stripping young girls?' I wonder to myself.

She grips my shoulders and pulls me toward her, but I grip her around the biceps to regain control. I pull her downwards a little, making her crouch very slightly to align our breasts against one another's, and as we gaze into each others' eyes, we move slowly as if dancing together, our nipples rubbing together, exciting one another as we weave and gyrate slowly.

"Are we tribbing now?" she asks me, looking puzzled.

"No my love, but it does feel very nice," I tell her - and we kiss again.

Only a few moments of stimulation like that inspires me to push her down onto the bed.

"Lie down for me, my love," I instruct her, guiding her head to the pillow, then lifting her legs to rest on the bed.

I unfasten my skirt, discarding it to the floor. Then I move around the bed to take up my position lying beside her, but top-to-tail. She looks at me, fascinated.

"Now my love," I tell her, "we need to interlace our legs together... like this."

I grip her ankle closest to me and raise it up, threading my own leg between hers, then pull her up to meet me so that our bare, exposed groins are in contact.

"This, my love," I tell her with a smile, "is tribbing."

She moans with delight.

"Now," I tell her, "we each take a hold of the other's leg and we pull ourselves together... like this... so that our pussies are pressing against each other."

"Oh!" she gasps. "Oh yes. This good," she smiles, rubbing herself firmly against me.

"Now, we can just... suck each others' toes," I tell her, "and our bodies do what comes naturally," I smile.

I take her big toe in my mouth, and begin to suck gently, as she does for me. It feels really strange - not unpleasant, but just a bit weird. Even so, feeling her grinding her pussy against mine, and pressing much harder than I have ever felt anyone do before, I quickly get into the rhythm and within just a few seconds we are rutting each other as if our very lives depended on it.

Soon she is panting and crying out, and having heard the build-up so recently before, out on the lake, I know she is close to a climax, so I stop and pull myself away.

"No! No!" she almost screams in disappointment. "You not stop now. You cannot. It not fair," she half sobs.

"Wait. Just wait a moment," I call back," leaping up and running from the bed. "I'm coming back."

"What is wrong?" she asks me, looking devastated that I have deserted her.

"Nothing," I call again, rummaging in a drawer. "I can make it better," I call to her.

"How can anything be better?" she cries.

I turn to face her, a broad smile on my face as I hold up a thick, long, double ended dildo, and a tube of KY. The device is beige in colour and sinfully flexible, as I wiggle it around. It is just over an inch in diameter and about a foot long, with an enlarged and curiously realistic shaped, circumcisedhead at each end.

"Youhave done this before," she calls to me, in an accusing tone.

"No!" I lie. "No, I haven't. I wanted to, but I never had the nerve until now."

She smiles as I quickly return with theequipment

We settle back into our respective positions, and with the aid of a liberal covering of the KY lube on each end, we insert the thing into ourselves, each of us pulling on the other's leg until the monster is completely buried inside us.

"Oh God!" she cries, humping against me again. "Oh God! Oh God! This sooo goooood," she cries. Then, all at once she begins to jabber away in Chinese, while clinging tightly to my leg and rutting me like there was no tomorrow.

We used that thing between us for well over half an hour, and I can honestly say I have never met anyone - man or woman, boy or girl, who had as much energy as that beautiful woman. I came first, but she was still humping me for a good ten minutes after, and by the time we were both finally satisfied, we just lay there together for a few minutes, each of us hugging the other's leg, still moving slowly against each other as we recovered.

As the afternoon cooled, I reluctantly pulled away from her, dropping the sticky dildo to the floor. I rested my head on the pillow beside her but she quickly moved me to rest on her shoulder, pulling the covers up over us. We lay there together for what seemed like an age, until at last she spoke.

"I did so enjoy meeting with you today," she told me. "Did you enjoy?"

"Yes my love, I'm truly glad I met you today."

"Did you guess that I come that way on purpose? Just to see you?"

"No? How did you manage that?" I asked. "How did you know I would be there?"

"I see you many time in park here. I know you like small lady, so I find nice dress... to tempt," she breathed softly.

'You devious little minx', I thought to myself. I smiled up at her and kissed her shoulder, slowly reaching us to kiss her lips, then moved down to kiss her beautiful bare breast again, telling her, "I think we're destined to have so much fun together, you and I."

She parted her knees and pushed my head down, under the covers, moaning softly as I kissed her again, and again, and again.

---------- Epilogue ----------

Over the next few weeks, Lindy introduced me to some of her younger friends, a few of whom I already knew from several years before. For instance, there were a lovely pair of twins called Sophia and Tamara. Of course, I didn't let on that I knew them from school though (check the later chapters of After School Delight) - that would have been so weird. Since those days when I was in the senior year, they had blossomed into very attractive young ladies, and their figures had developed somewhat too. Curiously, they both still sported pigtails, but now they were blonde - like mine.

Lindy also introduced me to a pair of friendly young ladies called Naomi and Melissa - or so she thought. "They are friends of the twins," she told me. I have to say, it was quite a challenge getting them all to keep quiet about our past, and I'm not sure if Lindy suspected anything, but if she did, she said nothing.

There were also many more young ladies who I had never met before - most of whom were a similar age to me, or perhaps a little younger. I guessed they must have grown to adolescence through a different school. Anyway, all of them had the most beautifully decorated nails. It seems that Lindy was very generous with her skills as a manicurist.

Over those next few weeks, Lindy and I took several girls out on the lake for some relaxation, and afterwards we would take them back either to my little flat, or to her house, where the girls took the greatest pleasure in allowing us to teach them all about the delights of toe sucking, and tribbing - with or without the additional equipment.

Yes - during that summer we certainly spent some lovely times together.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention.

It occurred to me, knowing that Lindy seems keen on cute young ladies, I thought she might take the greatest of pleasure in being introduced to a certain golden haired young beauty with ringlets. However, apparently she already knew the girl. It seems that they had met previously, some weeks before - courtesy of her good friends, Sophia and Tamara - and - well, that's another story.

'Hmmm', I thought.

---------- FIN ----------

Thank you again for choosing to read my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below, or if you simply want to chat then contact me with a Private Message.

I always try to reply :)

Thank you.