All Comments on 'A Day Trip to the Beach'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dreampilot79dreampilot79almost 19 years ago
nice story

Very good work! Makes me want to re-evaluate my own experiences with nude beaches!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice

It was a very good story (a little long, but exciting anyway). Now i am craving anal sex in a big way! I'd better go take care of that!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Liked it

That was a good story. The story was written well with hot sex. Good job!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 19 years ago
A winner

Of course, any story that opens inside a Waffle House in romantic Winnie Texas (and is written by TxRad) has to be a winner. Great read.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great interaction

The anal sex and smoking are turnoffs for me, but I loved the way the couple interacted, with teasing and real affection. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Will They or Won't they?

I enjoyed the sex...a lot, but I really saw potential in continuing their love story. What happened after that? I felt a glimmer of hope as the woman mentioned, "Time will tell about what we can and can't do." Could be a great read.

cozy42RUcozy42RUover 12 years ago
wow great story!

If this is a true story, you have to tell us where High Island is located so we can find out about it ourselves! Sounds like an interesting place to stop by and visit. Thanks for writing it!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Sand in her Schlitz

Very believable story with some great sex and interaction between the characters. I appreciated the fact that the author "painted" enough details about the characters but left a lot to my imagination. I usually stop reading a story when the author gives the guy a 9 or 10 inch dick. I had to smile when the only guys with these huge dicks in this story were probably gay, lol.

Very enjoyable reading and erotic enough to cause a big wet spot I need to take care of now.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Nicely done!

So, they were both married to others. Where did their spouses think they were all day?

RaginCajun89RaginCajun89over 10 years ago
.

High Island........Love that place, have done a bit of voyeuring and exhibitionism there myself.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
A complete story.

I have to concentrate, because I'm use to driving righthanded, So I read a lot more into the story and so took the time to absorb the incidental detail, thank you for the detailed word pictures.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Stroke story.

Plenty of romance, but the descriptions were hot. I was curious about her comment on time will tell if it goes farther. Is her marriage in trouble? JudyLee

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 7 years ago
Location ?

Your description of the directions to the beach remind me of the directions to an informal nude beach on bolivar peninsula near the mainland on a county line. Same place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writings could make me have many messes on my own!!! Love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been even better without all the mistakes. Have it proof-read next time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stopped reading at "cigarettes".

Campus77Campus776 months ago

What the hell! There is a lot more to this story than you gave us. Why couldn't they be together. How did they meet and how long have they known each other. This isn't fair to the reader. It's likely a great story and I want to know....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5948 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...