A Day with Ariana Grande

Story Info
Win a contest to spend the day with Ariana Grande.
12.8k words
4.75
14.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers

It was 11pm and I was surrounded by little girls screaming. It was clear I was pretty much the only male there, maybe the only person over 20. I entered into a contest to spend a day with Ariana Grande. Based on the crowd around me, it may seem a bit odd that I entered. I thought she was hot and liked her music. I played the lottery every week and lost, so why not spend $25 on this and see where it goes. What I didn't know when signing up was that I would have to actually be at the concert to claim my prize if I won. If I wasn't there they would pull another name.

"1-2-1-7-9 Thomas Edgerton." The announcer called out. That was my ticket, with my name! I clenched my ticket tight in my fist. I pushed my way to the front past all the sobbing girls. I showed the announcer my ticket and he pointed down at me looking across the room. Two stage hands came over to escort me backstage. Once we got back there one of the stage hands stayed to guard the door while I continued to follow the other one.

"Never seen a man win this contest." The stage hand said. "She only holds these contests every 6 months and it's always some girl who can't contain herself. Screaming and freaking out, it's a whole thing."

"Yeah to be honest I didn't think I would win, What happens exactly?" I asked.

"You get to spend 24 hours with Miss Grande." He said looking back at me. "Don't you know what you signed up for?"

"I know that. But do you know any of the things we do together?" I asked.

"Miss Grande likes to be the one to give you all the details. What I will tell you is there are some things pre-planned for a female winner. Now sorry we have to do this one more time."

He patted me down and searched my pockets.

"Can never be too careful." He said.

"I understand." I told him as we continued walking up to a huge trailer.

"Miss Grande, I have the man who won your contest out here." The stage hand said, knocking on the trailer door.

"Man? Okay, the door is unlocked. Send him in." I heard Ariana say through the window of the trailer.

"In you go." The stage hand said opening the door.

"Thanks for the help." I said walking inside.

--------------------

"Would you mind locking the door?" Ariana asked from a room around the corner.

I locked the door and sat down on the couch.

"It's locked." I called out.

"Thanks so much!" She said coming around the corner still in her little dress from the concert. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail and had beautiful make up on. "First time a guy has won my contest, you're kinda cute" She said giggling. "May have to change the next 24 hours plans a bit to accommodate. Unless you're interested in a mani pedi?"

"Not really my thing." I said with a laugh.

"I didn't think so." she called out.

I sat there alone for a moment, texting around that I wouldn't be home tonight because I won.

"Honey, do you think you could help me with this?" Ariana said, coming around the corner and turning around. She pulled her hair over her shoulder revealing a nearly hidden zipper that was on the back of the dress.

"Yeah, no problem!" I got up quickly. I slowly unzipped her dress, quickly realizing she wasn't wearing a bra. I continue to zip it all the way exposing her black lace panties. My eyes glued onto her petite ass until she turned around holding the dress on.

"Thank you so much!" She said turning around again, giving me a view of her ass as she walked back into the other room. Not long later she came back into the room with a big baggy shirt on. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra, it was hard to tell because her boobs are small. She sat down next to me, causing her shirt to ride up a bit. It didn't pull up enough to see her underwear but her tan thighs were almost fully exposed. Her legs looked silky smooth, it was hard to resist touching her to see if she was as soft as she looked.

"So, what's your favorite song?" She asked, kicking her feet.

"Thank you next, probably." I told her.

"What did you like most about it?" She asked me, looking up at me.

"It's a really good song, and you were really attractive in the music video." I said looking down at her.

"Oh Thank you! But I wore a lot of outfits in that video, which was best?" She asked biting on her finger lightly.

"Definitely when you were laying on the bed." I said.

"Sorry, remind me what it looks like again, my phones in the other room." She asked me.

"No problem." I got out my phone and looked up the video. Skipped to the part where she was lying in bed with long straight blonde hair, wearing a pink top and gray shorts, along with knee high socks.

"Aha, Right! Stay here a minute" She said, getting up and going back around the corner. "What was your name again Mr. contest winner?" She called from the other room.

"I'm Thomas Edgerton, but I usually go by Tom. Nice to meet you!" I called to her.

"Nice to meet you too Tom, I'm Ariana!" She called back

"I know who you are!" I told her. I hear a lot of shuffling in the other room.

"Well you don't REALLY know me, not just yet." She called out to me with a giggle. "Okay Tom, come in here."

I get up and walk into the other room. I round the corner and see a big bed with Ariana lying, stomach down in the middle of it. She let down her blond hair, a bit messy from the ponytail. She was wearing the same pink top and gray shorts from the music video, but she was missing the knee high socks.

She also must have put on a pushup bra because her tits looked way bigger than they should be. The pushed up tits did complete the look from the video though. It was like a dream come true, like I was right there in the video. The number of times I jerked off to her in this little get up is uncountable. I could feel an erection coming on.

"How did I do?" She asked me, her legs angled up swinging back and forth.

"You look exactly like you did in the video, Ariana!" I said, shocked.

"Come lay next to me, let's get a picture!" Ariana said.

I lay next to Ariana Grande, both of us stomach down. I feel like I'm dreaming. I take out my camera and hold it out to take a picture. I smile like an idiot, while she makes a sexy face like she does in the video.

"Relax Tom, here let me." Ariana said, grabbing my phone. We took 2 more pictures laying down next to each other. "Roll over with me" She said, rolling onto her back. I rolled onto my back beside her. She holds the camera above us and snaps another picture. "Listen Tom, do you plan to upload these online or just show off to your friends?" She asked me.

"Haha, just show it to my best friend probably." I told her.

"Perfect, put your arm under my head." She said, lifting her head. I did as she said and put my arm around her, my hand landing by her side. She takes a few more pictures of us. "Isn't this fun?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I'm having a good time!" I look down at her, our noses almost touching.

I didn't mean for my face to be so close to hers. She didn't move away from me for a moment. I could feel her breathing softly against my lips. She was looking down at how close our noses were, then looked up at me right into my eyes. She moved her head away slowly.

"Let's try this." She said, holding the camera above us again. I look up at the camera for another photo. She turns and rests her lips on my cheek to mimic a kiss. She snaps a few photos of that and shows them to me. I now have multiple pictures of Ariana Grande kissing me.

"Thanks for that. They will be so jealous when I show them though." I tell her, while I'm in a bit of shock.

"No problem! You can show that to your friend, and you can tell them I think you're cute but they may not believe you" She said with a giggle at the end. Ariana rolled over, laying her head on her arms. "Could you unclip my bra please?" She giggled, her head facing away from me.

"There you go" I say, as I reach my right hand over and unclip it.

"Didn't know I had a pro in my bed." Ariana said. She lifted up her body and rested on her elbows. She lifted each arm as she moved the straps down her arms around her pink top. After that she pulled her bra off and threw it across the room.

"That's so much better." Ariana said, rolling on top of my arm. "I put the bra on to make my boobies match the video for you. But I hate wearing a bra in general."

"I think your 'Boobies' look great naturally" I said, quoting her using boobies to describe her breasts.

"Thanks Tom, But I didn't say they looked bad in a bra" She giggled.

"Opps, Sorry Ariana. My mouth is talking before I think. This is a lot to take in."

"Don't worry Tom." Ariana said, kissing my cheek. "Sometimes my mouth does things before I think too" She said getting up off the bed. "I don't know how you've put up with me this long, I just finished a concert and haven't even showered yet.

"Miss Grande?" A voice calls from the front door while knocking. "Miss Grande are you there?"

"What is it Denis?" Ariana walked over and called out the window like she did earlier.

"It's nearly Midnight Miss Grande. When shall I take the contest winner to the hotel?"

"Don't worry about it this time Denis, He is staying here tonight." Araina called to him.

"That's a bit out of the ordinary Miss Grande, but my trailer is close by if you need me. Have a good night Ma'am." Denis said leaving for the night.

"Okay I'm going to shower, you can hang out here" Ariana told me, walking into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. She left the door open, But from here I couldn't see anything but the wall inside. The shower starts up and she throws her clothes out the door onto the floor near the bed. I sat there for a few minutes, changing my phone's wallpaper to the picture she took of her kissing my cheek.

~"Right Now, I'm in a state of mind. I wanna be in like all the time."~ Ariana sings in the shower.

I know that song. It sounds even better in person than it does online. She has such a powerful angelic voice while singing, it makes me melt.

"Tom, are you still in the bedroom?" Ariana called from the bathroom shower.

"Yeah, Still on the bed!" I called back to her.

"Can you help me for a sec!" She called back.

I get up and walk into the bathroom.

"I'm here." I tell her, looking at the pink shower curtain.

"Pull back the curtain." She tells me.

Am I about to see Ariana Grande Naked? I slowly pull back the curtain and Ariana is standing just outside the shower water. Her back is turned to me and she is hugging herself covering her breasts. I had a nice view of her petite body and could see her ass clearly.

"I know we have this back thing going, do you think you could wash it for me?" She said, looking back fluttering her eyelashes. She was holding a luffa but she didn't hand it to me, it was just in her hands while she covered her body.

I ignored the luffa completely and picked up the liquid soap from the side of the shower. I put some on my hand and rubbed them together to get them sudsy. I started to rub my hands across her soft tan skin. I started with just her upper back, but moved up to her shoulder and started to massage them. She took a step back towards me and let me continue.

~"Oh, I just want you to come with me. We on another mentality."~ Ariana continued singing.

I kept rubbing her shoulders while she sang then moved my hands down to her lower back. She seemed to be okay because she was still close to me after the massage. I moved my hands lower rubbing her tiny ass a bit. Still she didn't move. I wanted to push it further, but I didn't want to test my luck. I finished rubbing her back with soap and moved away.

"Thanks Tom, I appreciate you getting my back for me" She looked back with a smile, still covering herself.

"Anything to listen to the beautiful Ariana Grande singing acapella" I say to her.

"You're sweet." She giggled. "Could you grab me a towel from the other room? I forgot to grab one, they are in the top drawer." I went and grabbed the towel for her and came back. I stand at the far side of the room with the towel in my hand.

"I brought you a towel!" I said cheerfully. She peeked her head out of the curtain.

"You are a sneaky one Tom." Ariana Said. She stepped out of the shower, covering her small boobs with one hand and covering her vagina with the other. Once she got to me she grabbed the towel with the hand covering her vagina. Revealing that it was clearly shaven, but I couldn't see much more than that. She wrapped the towel around herself and smiled at me walking out of the washroom, I followed and sat back on the bed. She then took out another towel and started to dry off her body and hair, using the first towel to keep herself covered.

She bent down to dry off her legs and the towel wrapped around her came loose, falling to the ground. She remained bent over for a moment, knowing it was somewhat covering her body with the position she was in.

"Oopsie!" She said with a giggle.

She stood straight up. Her perfect B cup breasts right in front of me with her tiny dark pink nipples. Her pussy looked real tight from what I could see between her thigh gap as she dried her legs.

"So this is Ariana Grande." I say gawking at her body.

"This is the real Ariana Grande!" She says, still drying off. "I invited you into the shower so at this point, it is what it is. I just ask that you don't take pictures please." She asked kindly.

"Of course! Is there a place I can put my phone to make you more comfortable?" I ask her.

"Just over on the night stand is fine." She says walking around the left side of the bed. I went to place the phone on that night stand. "Nooo Tom, that's my side. Put it on your side" She says pointing to the nightstand on the right side.

"I have a side of the bed now?" I ask her with a smirk.

"Well you are staying the night right?" She asked, putting the tower on her head. "Typically the contest winner gets put up in a hotel for the night and we meet again in the morning. But tonight you are going to stay with me, I hope that's all right." She said smiling as she picked the pink top and gray shorts back up off the ground.

"Of course I'll stay the night with you." I say.

She walks to the bathroom and finishes drying her hair

Ariana comes back and gets under the sheets in bed next to me.

"What are you comfortable with me wearing to bed?" I ask her, watching her looking down at me lying over the covers of the bed.

"Whatever you normally wear to bed! Get the ceiling light on your way back." She says moving over the side of the bed and turning on the nightstand lamp.

I take off everything but my boxes, I'm a little overweight but nothing I am ashamed about. I turn off the ceiling light and as I'm walking to the side of the bed Ariana stops me.

"Hey Tom, what's that?" she giggles pointing at me. I look down and see I am fully erect. I was hoping that my black boxes would hide it better. "Would you show me?" She said cheerfully.

"Uh are you sure?" I asked.

"I showed you mine, come on." She said, sliding the sheet down and pulling on her top, flashing me her perfect breasts.

"Wow, your breasts are amazing... Okay." I say, as I pull down my boxers exposing my average size erection.

"Oh that is erect!" Ariana says. "Come closer, let me see it."

Ariana moves over to the edge of the bed, as I walk closer. She rubs her soft fingers along the head of my penis, it moves a bit from the sensation.

"It seems to like me!" She giggled.

"I guess s--" before I finished speaking she grabbed my balls.

Before I could finish speaking her mouth wrapped around the head of my penis.

I looked down at her still wearing her music video outfit.

She rested on her elbows and moved her left hand onto my balls, playing with them gently. Her right hand moved onto my erection, stroking it gently.

The combination of her outfit, the way she was touching me, the way she was sucking me; the fact it was Ariana Grande.I cum without warning, cumming down her throat and making her gag.

She kept sucking though, getting every drop. Even after getting it all, she kept sucking and playing with my sensitive balls. My legs almost gave out under me..

"That was quick!" She said with a smile.

"Well I didn't expect that!" I said to her.

"I guess I'm just too good!" she said snickering, almost proud she got me off so easily.

"You are definitely a good girl." I said to her.

"I just wanted to give my little contest winner a prize before bed." She smiled, kissing the tip of my fading erection before moving back to her side of the bed. She got under the sheets and faced away from me.

I pull up my boxers and get into bed. I get under the sheet and lay down facing her on my side.

She shuffled back until she was pressed up against me.

"I'm cold" Ariana said, pushing more against me.

I drape my arm over her body, my hand resting in front of her chest, but not touching.

"Is this okay?" I whispered in her ear.

She grabbed my hand and moved it on her breast. Her fingers pushed slightly into the slits between mine. I wanted to slap myself awake, this must be a dream. I felt her petite body against mine, as we touched from head to toe.

"Much better! Thank you Tom, and good night." She said.

"Good night Ariana." I said, holding her tight.

We both fall asleep.

--------------------

I wake up on my back. Ariana is laying next to me, her head on my shoulder. Her right arm is across my chest and her right knee is over my legs, resting against my balls. She was clearly still sleeping, but I didn't wake her up. Just enjoyed this moment while it lasted.

She shifted around and woke up slowly. She looked up at me. Our faces were so close as I looked back down at her.

"How is my contest winner this morning?" She said, closing her eyes and resting back on my shoulder.

"I think that ticket sent me straight to heaven." I said playing with her hair.

"Oh..." She said before she started singing quietly to me.

~"Tom, you love it how I move you. You love it how I touch you. My contest winner, When all is said and done. You'll believe God is a Woman"~

Ariana Grande changed the words in her song to be about me. And then sang it to me, while cuddling with me. I wish I could make this morning last forever.

"You have the most beautiful voice." I said to her.

"Thank you Tom!" She smiles and gets up out of bed. "There is something Special about you Tom. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'll figure it out." She says walking into the bathroom. After freshening up in the bathroom she walks back out, naked.

"It's 7am, time to get dressed!" She says turning on the ceiling light.

She turns and opens her closet picking through clothes. I put on the same clothes I was wearing last night. Nothing fancy, just wearing jeans, black shirt and a plaid light sweater.

I turn around and see Ariana wearing a cute white sundress.

"So Tom, the regular schedule for the contest winner has always been planned for a girl to win. So the day might seem a bit girly, but I'm sure we can spice it up as we go!" She says.

"Well what's on the agenda?" I ask.

"Well typically I would go to the hotel where the winner stays and have breakfast there with them... You know what, since the regular plan is already messed up, I'll make it up as I go. Are you okay with that?" She asked.

"Sounds great, what's first?" I ask.

Ariana pulls out her phone and dials.

"Good morning Denis! Could you ask them to prep the jet for me and could you pull around the limo..... Thanks Denis!" Ariana said, hanging up the phone.

"Sorry did you say jet?" I asked.

"Yes Honey, we take off in about an hour! I want to take you back to my place and show you around!"

"That would be awesome but I don't have my passport." I told her.

"Oh Tom, You won't need a passport with me." She giggled.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
339 Followers