A Day with my Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My anticipation building, I thought of the contrast between him calmly sipping coffee in the next room, and the possibilities of the wanton delights he was soon to inflict upon me. I laid there, repositioning myself and the ropes at least a half dozen times so I could look as sexy and enticing as I could when he walked in.

Before I was completely ready, he stepped, completely nude, into the doorway, his hands hanging casually from the top of the frame that I would have to hop to touch. He wasn't there long, the lust written boldly on his face all the words he needed as he approached the bed. He pushed my shoulder so I was flat on my back, straddling one of my legs with his, the heat of his cock resting on my thigh. A hand on my cheek, fingers spread to both sides of my ear, kissing me passionately, urgently, our tongues entwining, sharing each other's air. Pausing for a moment occasionally, rubbing our noses together in an adorable continuation of our kiss, as we swallowed and caught our breath. He eventually sat up, and pulled me to a sitting position with his hands under my arms. He stood then, and grabbed me at my further knee and pulled my legs off the side of the bed so I was facing him comfortably.

He kissed me again, working his way down my shoulder and arm with kisses and light bites, until he got to my cuff, where he looked at and turned it so the ring was where he wanted it, putting fingers beneath to ensure it wasn't too tight, and then repeating the process on the other side. He pushed me back again and kissed my nipples, sucking them into his mouth and rolling his tongue around them while his hand groped the other, sliding his palm across my nipple, the twinned but uneven sensations driving shivers up my spine. He rested his face between my tits, using me as a pillow for a few moments, his arms wrapped under my shoulders, and I stroked his hair while he did so. He kissed his way from there to my collar, ensuring the ring was nice and centered, before he checked it, too for tightness, adjusting the strap a notch looser. Then he worked his way up to my lips again, his hands idly playing with my breasts and nipples at the same time. He stood fully then, robbing me of that delightful closeness, and put his hands out for me to hold, which he used to pull me upright once more.

"Stay." He said, as he climbed around behind me, grabbing one of the bundles of rope and unwinding it as he did. "Touch your fingertips to the center of your neck, and stick your chest out. Good posture, elbows to the sides. There's a good girl." He said, as I completed this simple task for him. "Can you stay like that for a while?" He asked, and I responded in the affirmative, for of course I could do anything, for him. He started tying then, slowly and with care, while kissing my shoulders, and behind my ear, groping my chest, and between my legs. I don't know exactly what he tied or how, but I know when he was done, my forearms were lashed to my biceps, and my wrist cuffs were tied together, the rope between them passing through my collar ring. When he was finished, he walked around to the front of me. "Beautiful." He said, "Now let your arms relax, show me how much you can move, in every direction you can think of." And while I could swing my elbows about a bit, my whole top half was made effectively useless. "Is it comfortable?" He asked, and it was, in a way. Definitely not *un*comfortable.

He moved me on the bed then, centered with my head just beneath the pillows. He attached a rope to each of the rings he installed just beneath and behind the headboard, pulling them up over the top about 2 feet above my head. He lifted my right leg almost straight up, and measured it against the rope, kissing and continuing to grope me as he worked. He tied a big double loop in it, and after checking that it wouldn't tighten or loosen he tossed the excess to the side. A few wonderful kisses, and then he matched the second to the first. He's always doing things that surprise me, usually in good ways, so I just looked on with curiosity, not that I could really do much else. He lifted my leg again, and slipped the loops around my knee, and did the same to the other side. With my knees bent, my legs spread automatically, making me feel completely exposed, helpless, vulnerable. Looking at him, still fiddling with the ropes, his trademark soft smile on his face, I felt simultaneously totally safe, comforted, and truly carefree. I was completely in his capable hands. In this moment, like the many times before, there were no decisions to make, and no way to affect them anyway. My world shrunk to just this one room - no, further, to just the top of this bed, the soft blanket beneath me, the ropes and leather on my skin, the man that put me there, and the way he never let there be a single instant where he wasn't in physical contact in at least one place.

He took the excess rope and tied it around the arch of each foot, pulling it pretty tight, forming a wide v between my shin and instep, pulling my calf muscles a bit. "Point your toes." He said, and when I did so, all the tension disappeared from the back of my knee. He told me, "Good. I want you to do that whenever you think of it, and if your feet start feeling cold." before flipping the top of the blanket over my eyes, tucking it in behind my head like some kind of half mask, and then burying his face between my thighs. I felt him kiss their insides for a while, moving slowly but steadily closer to my pussy. Upon reaching it, he paused, his warm breath upon me, and brought a hand up my thigh, fingers so lightly upon me I wasn't certain what the sensation was, until he applied ever so slightly more pressure as he passed over my labia, the 4 points of his fingertips splitting around me evenly. He traced around me with a single finger then, as if searching out any readily exposed nerve endings he hadn't caressed just yet. He pressed his palm lightly against me, moving in small semicircles, all of my bits rubbing against each other deliciously.

He parted me more than I already was, and ran his tongue all around my inner folds, fully savoring every millimeter of me, even pressing inside occasionally. He traveled to my clit, his broad flattened tongue moving left to right in an unceasing explosion of sensation. Beneath the metronome of his tongue, he added a finger, using the back, between the first two knuckles to slide between my inner and outer lips, occasionally pausing to lightly pinch or tug one or the other with his thumb or second finger. He pressed his thumb on my taint, and finally entered me with a finger, not too far, pressure towards the back and sliding his finger across his thumb. It makes me feel so *full* when he does this, and it wasn't long before my first O of the night washed over me, my toes coming to points in their restraints, my breathing quickening, quickening, my mind becoming so fogged any further descriptions would be wild speculation at best.

When I came back to myself I heard the words "thank you... thank you... oh thank you" coming from my mouth over and over like a mantra, which I consciously continued until the aftershocks passed through me. He, on the other hand, hadn't altered what he was doing a twitch until my breathing finally returned to normal, every part of my body now so sensitive that I would be unable to say for sure if he was causing me pleasure or pain.

Thankfully even that choice was taken from me as he paused, then worked his way up my body from his position with tiny kisses. I realized how absolutely soaked I must have been, because each place he touched his lips to, from my tiny, shaped, pubic patch all the way to the spot between my collar bones, his beard deposited a trace of cooling wetness. He kissed me on the mouth then, his tongue lustfully twirling about my own, and I tasted myself while I successfully twisted in my arm restraints enough to touch his cheek with my hand.

He sandwiched that hand with his own, said "hmm, tighter next time" in his deepest voice, and then *lunged* up over me (I later learned) to reach the sex towel on the nightstand without having to back up and go around the rope, his erect cock bashing into my still sensitive clit hard enough to send a squeak from my lips and my muscles straining against their bonds in an effort to flinch away. "Oh!" He said, startled and likely in some small pain himself, he quickly pulled the blanket off my eyes and said "are you ok hun? I'm so sorry, that was so dumb." He was adjusting me to remove the ropes on my legs. "Don't please sweety." I said, having already recovered from everything but the reintroduction of light to my eyes. He looked at me, and something about his wide eyed concern for something that was really more startling than painful sent me straight into the giggles. Nearly immobile, his captive for the evening, my giggles turned to belly laughs as I thought; here is a man who is authoritative, demanding, confident. He has spanked me and flogged me, ties me up on a regular basis, hell, choked me with his cock barely more than an hour ago, turned to absolute mush at the thought he might have caused me a moment's discomfort *unintentionally*. As I laughed, he joined in, he could never help himself, but he kept asking "What?... what?" as he did. Eventually I calmed enough to explain, and he joined in my laughter in earnest.

As our laughter subsided, he said "After this little interlude, there's nothing for it but to start all over!" and I know exactly what face I made, because he immediately made it right back at me, giggling again. "Let's sort some things out though." he said. "Do you need to pee?" No. "Drink." A command, as he put the big bendy straw to my mouth. "How are your legs, your arms? Discomfort? Numbness? Pins and needles?" He asked, pinching my fingertips and toes. Fine, No. nope. A bit. "Where?" My calves. And so he took my legs down after all, laying them flat and giving a wonderful little massage to my thighs, calves and feet, rolling me over to reach both sides. When he was certain circulation was completely restored, he rearranged me to be just as I was before. "Some cleanup." he said, taking a drink of his own water and then pouring a small amount on the cloth. He wiped the streaks of the laughter tears from my eyes, and then delicately caressed my whole body with the cloth. I always feel so well taken care of, as if he always knows what's best. Even when a plan goes off the rails, as it just did, he's as calm and decisive as if it had been part of the plan to begin with, using the unexpected intermission to ensure that I am safe, healthy and happy.

He knelt again between my legs, laying over me to kiss me some more. His hand grasping my chin, forcefully turning my head to the side so he could kiss his way along my cheekbones, under my ear, and down to the top of my collar. "I want you to watch what I'm doing this time." He said, grabbing my hips and pushing me a few inches closer to the headboard. I adore being *moved* like that, the way he makes it seem so effortless to position me as he desires. He grabbed a pillow and pulled it under my head the long way, dragging it down behind my back to about the bottom of my rib cage, and then another placed on top of it the normal way, beneath my head, leaving me elevated and with a view of myself that was unobstructed by the limits my wide collar puts on my neck.

He traced his fingers down my face, stopping at the ring of my collar, pulling it, and me, closer for another kiss. "I was gentle before," he said, the intensity of his voice increasing as he spoke. "this time I'm going to use my little fucktoy as I please, and you're going to watch me take my pleasure from your body. You're going to bring me such joy, little one." He let go of my collar, letting me drop a few inches back to the pillows. He placed his supporting hand to my chest, pressing his body weight into me as he shifted his position back to the foot of the bed. He put his hand between my legs as he said "Whose pussy is this?" "Yours, sir" "I want it dripping." he said, moving his hand up to my mouth. "Open." he commanded, plunging his first two fingers in. I worked up as much spit as I could, making a small show of sucking on him as he pumped his fingers in my mouth a few times.

He speedily moved them from my upper lips to my lower ones, pushing inside with ease, his thumb laying over my clit as he entered me. He rubbed small circles on my g-spot, the pad under his thumb, as if by accident, sliding across my button in an exquisite way. His free hand gripping a boob, hard, my nipple being pinched in time with the circles beneath. He played my body like an instrument, knowing just how it responds to every touch. My breathing quickened again, my head fell back, eyes closed as I lost myself in sensation once more.

"No!" He said, stopping all motion in a very startling way. "You are not to cum until I do." My eyes shot open, wide, I was so close already, I wasn't sure how long I could hold out. I think he realized my predicament, although not wanting to take back his order, he still took pity on me. "Put your elbows back to your sides again, good posture, there's my good girl" he said, pressing my legs very wide and carefully clambering up so he was straddling my belly.

"I have something else that needs wetting." He said, placing his hands on the headboard and his cock at my lips. I used my hands to help my head forward, a quick moment of thankfulness for the exercise and yoga he had been enforcing on me. While my impending orgasm had retreated just a bit, I could still feel my wetness dripping from me, his unconscious thrusting proof of the pleasure he took from my body.

He pulled back, looking happy as he looked down at me and himself. "Well done girl." He said, as he spread his legs a little further, pressing his soaked shaft between my tits. He drove himself into me, pressing my boobs together as I imagined him doing the same, but between my legs instead of my breasts. He paused twice to roughly push himself between my lips again, commanding "more lube" each time. Between my unruly imagination and the increasing wildness in his use of my body, I knew my next O was still very close.

He retreated, pulling the pillows from beneath me as he crawled between the ropes again. Depositing one on either side of me, he pulled my hips towards himself, the strain against my knees forcing me to point my toes and take my weight off. The adjustment left my knees floating above my shoulders and my ass completely off the bed. He placed one of the pillows under my lower back, to further relieve the tension, and I was left feeling even more exposed and at his mercy.

He placed his palm on my pussy again, his slow motions causing me to buck against him as much as this position allowed. "Ugh-uh," he reminded me, "me first, my needy little toy."

He slipped his thumb into me, unerringly finding my g-spot once again, pinching it gently between his thumb and palm as he stroked into me. I worried I wouldn't last long like this, until the startling and loud *slap* of his palm on my ass pushed me to full awareness again, straining against the urge to fall into the orgasm that was so so close. The spanks continued, at a slow, irregular pace, denying my release for a few moments each time, but it was drawing steadily closer despite my best efforts.

He pulled his thumb out of me completely, and the sense of emptiness was maddening. I pushed against his palm, again using my feet for purchase, "please!" I cried. "Pleeeeease" I whimpered, thrusting again and again. I felt his thumb circling my asshole, every part of me from my knees to my belly button seemingly dripping from the extended denial. Suddenly he was inside me, his thumb in my ass, two fingers in my pussy, pressing the three fingertips together as he pumped into me, his free hand wrapped around my hip, fingertips sliding across my clit. I heard a cry from my lips, replacing my moans, before my whole world turned to stars and the rushing of the ocean in my ears. My awareness of anything at all blasted away, the pure pleasurable sensation of him continuing just as he had been, the first to return. A throaty moan pulled from me as I came again immediately on the tail of the other, seemingly every muscle in my body clenching hard around his magical fingers.

As my body finally began to relax again, I felt him remove his hand, pulling my legs from their bindings. My awareness returned more fully as my other leg was laid on the bed, as well as the realization that I surely had disappointed him for the second time today. As if he could read my mind "I know you tried your very best." He said, his voice loaded with disappointment, but unable to keep the smirk from his eyes and mouth. "Apparently I need to try something different to keep you compliant."

I saw him pull the pillowcase off the pillow, before he casually grabbed my elbow and knee, lifted and flipped me face down. "Maybe if you can't see me, you'll be able to remember what I've commanded. Worth a try I think." and then he used the pillowcase to tie my legs together just above the knee. I heard the rustle as he pulled the other case off, and his hand was pushing it beneath my hips.

He straddled my legs and pulled upon the case under my hips, my butt rising lewdly, with the rest of me bound or trapped beneath him, it was the only thing that could. "You'll stay just like this unless I move you, do you understand?" "Yes sir!" I responded, on my very best behavior.

He pressed his cock against my pussy then, letting me feel his warmth and hardness before pushing himself down, along my slit and between my thighs, locked together by the pillowcase about as tightly as they could be. He pulled back and with no further warning or fanfare pushed slowly into me until I felt as if I couldn't possibly take any more. He laid down upon me then, the fullness within me stationary. His weight somehow comforting, his legs enclosing mine, his forearms along the sides of my chest, his forehead pressed to the back of my neck. He rested there a few moments, both, I think, enjoying our positions, me enfolded in and filled by his embrace, and he claiming and encompassing me. He shifted his weight, hand wrapping around my sweat slick hair, and he pulled my head back, turning it so I could almost see his face from the corner of my eye. "I dream of this very moment sometimes, my little one." He whispered, and there was absolutely nothing I would not have done for him at that moment.

He started thrusting into me then, slowly and lovingly, his heat now an inferno inside me. He regained his kneeling position and quickened his pace, the pull on my hair more insistent, my sight limited to the headboard and one of the bare discarded pillows, but the feeling of him inside me more than making up for the view.

He abandoned his fist full of hair, pressing his palms into my shoulder blades, partly supporting himself there, his shifted position changing the angle at which he entered me to near vertical. The hard, rhythmic slaps of our flesh colliding, the impacts on my ass stinging where I was spanked earlier, consumed my attention.

He changed again, kneeling behind this time, and used the forgotten pillowcase to lift my lower half until I got my knees beneath me, my arm bindings preventing me from getting on all fours. He continued to use it to pull me into him, increasing the speed and impact of each thrust, but maintaining the same relentless pace as before. I gave myself over to the rhythm, pushing into him until he discarded the pillowcase. He put his hands on my hips, pulling with me, and I lost myself in the sensations and repetition. Before I knew it I found myself holding off yet another orgasm.

As I struggled to hold on, he started moving faster, surprisingly saying "cum for me, hun. I want you to cum for me. I want to feel you cum around me." Just a few thrusts later, there it was, my fourth O of the night. My final spasms must have been just right to finish him as well, his normally mild moans turning full throated and guttural as I felt his pulsing inside me. "Wonderful." He said, laying on me, encompassing me once more, and again still inside. "I never imagined being so completely satisfied." He continued, speaking with his face pressed into me, his beard tickling my neck.