A Day with my Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of just resting, our breathing slowly returning to normal, he separated from me and began removing the ropes from my arms. Tossing them in the corner for now, he sat me on the edge of the bed and sat behind me, his legs outside mine, and gave my shoulders and arms a quick massage. When he was done he stood me up, then stood behind me, and just hugged me for a few moments. I felt I would melt right into his arms. Instead, "go pee." He said, commanding again "and maybe a quick rinse off in the shower."

So I did those things, and when I came out, he had already laid fresh sheets and a blanket on the bed. "My turn, I'll be quick." And he was, joining me in the bed faster than I would have believed. "Get some more water in you." He said handing me my big cup, now lukewarm, as he sipped from his. That final task completed, he moved right next to me to the big spoon position, one arm beneath my neck and cupping one boob and the other over my hip and cupping the other. "You really are the very best." He said quietly, his embrace and words, and the lingering afterglow of our amazing evening filling me with warmth and love. "No you are," I said, but the only response I received was the deep, even breaths of his sleeping. I looked at the clock glowing faintly on the nightstand - he had to be up in 3 hours. I sighed, snuggled into him a bit further, and placed my hands over his, completely content, feeling safe, loved, and at peace. Then I closed my eyes.