A Day with Step Brother

Story Info
This is the story about a girl and her step brother.
2.7k words
3.18
29.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! My name's Lisa. I'm 19, five-foot, with medium length. Ebony hair and huge brown eyes, and this is my story. It was Sunday evening. I was just returning from the gym so tired and starving to eat something and the way home looks like, I have to walk miles, but it was hardly five minutes walk. As I reached home I saw my dad waiting for me, it was unexpected for him to be at home by this time and my dad yell hurry up dear there a something. I need to let you know. As we enter the house. I was just frozen for a minute, I saw beautiful middle-aged women with huge tits, in one piece of dress long legs and sexy ass, perfect figure and just look like a copy of mine, for a while, it turns me on, and then dad just holds me told me that's your new mom. My dad reveals that he is been dating her for the last couple of days, and they ended up getting in marriage, so how do you like the surprise?

I was just speechless for a while, and then I just got a hug from my new mom, her nipple poked my tits as she was not wearing anything inside her dress.

I said that I am so happy for you dad, that at least you move on, now I want a grand celebration for this, and I turn to my new mom, I could tell from her eyes the way she is looking at me, I saw lust in her eyes. My dad interrupts as said, I forget to introduce both of you she is Katy my love and my love she is my lovely daughter Lisa.

My dad says go and take a bath and get ready for dinner. I have booked a table in your favourite restaurant. I just step towards my room and just collide with a person who just steps out of my room. Hey that's Art, your brother it's ok dad, but he was doing it in my room. My dad just told me he wanted to take a nap, so I just allow your room as the other room is tidy and need to clean up.

Art get your self ready, my dad said we are going for dinner, as I entered my room I just feel something suspicious, but I didn't care as I need to get ready, I just rush to the bathroom and started to undress myself and the movement I removed my pantie it was wet, I thought I cannot wear it now, I just need to change it, and I put it washtub to wash it later as I don't want to get late. I just took a quick shower, while the shower gets over I realized that I forget to take my towel, and I nothing to cover up, I just stand for a while, and I heard a noise in my room. I just peep out, and I saw my mom in the room, she was holding my wet pantie in her hand and she was seeing the wet part, and that made her eyes wide. I just knock on the door of the bathroom, and she suddenly hid my pantie and ask me should I help you to clean you up I just say no, I just want a towel that's it. She handed me the towel and I clean up my self, and I feel sticky at my pussy OMG not again this woman getting me hot all time. I just clean it again.

Just step out and dress up with a little makeup and, I saw art entering my room. Hey Lisa you're looking beautiful in this. I just said thanks let's move for dinner. We just reached the restaurant on time, and order our meal and just a long talk and my dad told me that we need to go for a visit mine old friend due to his illness, you both go home we will be back on Monday evening. I hug dad and Katy, and she kissed me on my cheeks and said take care love and don't worry I will get as soon as possible if everything is fine and let your dad stay there till Monday. Dad, I will miss you for four days, I will miss you too dear, and we just let towards home, after we reached we both get change and set ourselves on the sofa, and just started watching TV, and then we start talking to each other about likes stuff school and then Art asked me that if I am dating someone I just tell him no I am not, and I ask how about you, he said yes I am dating. I said pretty coolly he just tells me that let us sleep now it's late and we just ahead towards sleep.

I wasn't sure what the sound was at first that brought me out of sleep, I was just lay on my bed staring at the dark bedroom. There it was again; like a soft thump. I glanced at the glowing numbers on the digital clock on my nightstand; good God it was almost 2 am.

I pulled back the covers gently, slipping out of bed. I did not want to alert whoever or whatever made the noises, I got a bit scared I thought to call art but I have not taken his number I just moved slowly from my bed and open my door I look around I didn't find anyone, I open my bedroom door and saw a blinking light in my dad room, I thought he is must have come to give me surprise, I just wanted to investigate what is the light as I follow I just saw my self on-screen taking a bath, holy shit I said to my self and I saw art holding a red cloth in his hand, I just rub my eyes and looked at it again I saw a red pantie which belongs to me, he was just holding it in hand and rubbing his had up and down with pantie and just a minute later he burst outcome on my pantie a saw an 8-inch cock I just closed my eyes for a while but couldn't resist my self looking at it, I just feel greedy for it but how I can do it he is my brother.

He was looking at the video in a loop, and it turns me hot and horny by looking video, I too get tickles in my pussy by looking at him, and I just decided to step in and as soon as I step in art got shocked looking at me, he just pulled up his short and hid my pantie at his back and turn off the TV.

I just ask him what are you hiding? He said nothing, I said just stand straight and pull out my pantie fill with his come from his back, I just said that this is wrong, he said it's not wrong to have just fallen for you since 6 months. But couldn't admit it and then when I saw you today I got shocked. But I could hold my self. It ok I said to him, I understand it, and I just took my red pantie and lick his wet come from it by looking at art, I saw a spark in his eyes, I asked what the matter now. He said that it's old come do you want to have a fresh one I said of course.

He pushes me against the closed door, his mouth on mine, parting my lips as his tongue licks into me. His hands pull my dress roughly over my head, then I feel my bra pop away from my ribs and fingers hooking around the band of my pantie, letting it fall to the floor. I kick off my pantie, and he takes a step back. His teeth dig into his lower lip as his eyes move over me, hovering over my taut nipples.

Kneel," he says, pointing to the thick rug in front of a cushy couch.

I obey, and he follows, sitting in front of me. He presses his first two fingers between my lips. I suck them and moan as he grabs a fistful of hair at the nape of my neck, firmly tilting my head back so that I look up at him.

Put your hands behind your back."

I do it, weaving my fingers together. I wine at how my pussy tingled when I see his cock pulsing through his pants. He's fighting back a smile, the lines around his eyes that I loved back in high school deeper now.

He pulls his fingers out of my mouth with a pop but keeps his other hand-knotted in my hair. His free hand glides over my throat gently, between my breasts, over my quivering stomach, and pauses above my pussy.

"What do you want?" he asks me.

I have too many answers.

I want your fingers in both my holes at once, your mouth working my clit. I want to ride your cock while I rub my pussy. I want you to fuck me from behind, spank my ass, pull my hair, make me come.

I look into his eyes and say, "I want everything."

He chuckles, releases my hair, and sits back thoughtfully. I take in the sight of him, his thick auburn beard, cut close to his sharp jawline, his strong hands folded and steady on his lap. Everything about this man screams, Fuck me.

"You're a greedy little thing, aren't you?" He leans forward, puts his elbows on his knees so that his face is inches from mine. "Don't move."

He stands up, towering above me, and slowly starts to take off his clothes, teasing me as I quietly watch. He shrugs off his t-shirt, revealing thick hair that spreads across his chest and trails down beneath his shorts. The veins in his forearms are bulging and awake, and I can see his tendons moving as he works on his jeans. There's a crack that breaks the tense silence as his belt with its silver buckle falls to the ground. Then his pants are off, and his cock is released, pulsing above my face. It's gorgeous, thick, and curves up toward the ceiling.

My favourite.

He takes a step towards me so that I can feel the heat of his skin.

"We have to start somewhere," he says, reaching out to run his fingers along my parted lips.

But it's my turn to tease. I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer. I smile, running my nails up his thighs, watching the goosebumps ripple across his skin. My breath traces along his shaft and I let my lips touch him lightly. My tongue meets the crease of skin where his thigh meets his hip and I move my hands over his ass, his hips, digging into his strong muscles.

He moans through clenched teeth, and I look up to see his neck straining, his head arched back in frustration. He opens his eyes when he realizes I've stopped moving and looks down at me. I lick my thumb and rub the head of his cock lazily, holding eye contact with him, challenging him to make a move.

Groaning, he reaches for me and pulls me up by my hair. "So it's going to be like that, huh?"

Our lips crash roughly into each other, fighting for dominance, but we both know I want him to win out. His mouth commands mine, and I finally let myself melt into him.

He picks me up by the waist, wrapping my thighs around him, and I whimper when I feel the heat of him so close to my swollen pussy. He walks into his dark bedroom and tosses me on the bed.

"Wait for a second," he says.

There's a hiss and the smell of smoke fills the air as he lights candles all around the room. "I want it to be a nice moment," he says almost bashfully.

"Come here." He lays down next to me and I climb on top of him, bowing my head so that my lips brush his collarbone. "That's adorable." I smile into the crook of his neck.

He laughs and pulls me close to him. We lose ourselves in each other, kissing slowly at first. I breathe in the smell of him and run my fingers through his hair, tracing his jaw, and his fingers press into my skin, down my back, reaching into my pussy from behind. I sigh and lift my hips to give him a better angle.

"I want you to ride my face," he says, cupping my ass and bringing me up. I take hold of the iron-wrought headboard and oblige, grinding my sopping pussy into his open mouth. The candlelight dances over my hands and my arms, and I look down at his closed eyes as he drinks my juices.

I can't take anymore. I need him to fuck me.

"Please fill me up," I beg.

He flips me on my back and slips on a condom, and I said no it's not needed I want you to come deep in mine all the three holes then he pulls my arms above my head, pinning me by my wrists. His other hand strokes my face.

"Scream as loud as you fucking can," he growls and covers my mouth. At the same time, he pushes into me and I cry out into his hand. With every thrust, his curved cock hits my most sensitive spot over and over. I lose track of how long we've been going until a white-hot fire rips through my torso and I squeeze my eyes shut so hard that I feel tears seeping out of the corners. He was pumping the hard and I feel another fire in me OMG that's so hot he did.

Then he removed his cock it was fully leaking and hold my head and put his cock in my mouth, and he holds my hair tight and told me come suck it harder you and I started taking it deep in my mouth. He was very happy as I am doing it, and he burst into my mouth so hard that come filled in whole and order me to drink it. I couldn't deny him and drink all the come. He tells me to stand up and tell me to sit on the bed, and he sat on his knees on the bed and told me to open my legs wide, and then he pushed me on bed and then started eating my pussy I have never seen someone eating it so hard. I felt so good I have never experienced such a thing, and then I look at his eyes I saw like he will eat my pussy raw and the way he's inserting my hard rock tongue deep in my pussy gave me shiver and I started to lose control and I splash my juice in his mouth, and he has greedily drunk it. I had no energy left, and he stands in front of me.

He just looked at me that I lost all my power and I look at his hard dick and the come licking out of it. He saw it and come near me, and then he just holds his dick and touches his dick top filled with come on my nipples I felt it so hot, and then he just comes close to my lips and rubs it like he is applying lipstick on my lips with his come. I was so exhausted that I could resist him to do, and he tells me that it was so enjoyable for him to do and said that you need a rest for a while, and he just took my clothes except my pantie to my room, and then he just holds me in his arms and took me to my room kiss my forehead and say good night my love you need power for the morning I just wanted to know what he is going to do in the morning. He looks at me don't think a lot you will know it soon just relax, and I have fallen asleep.

This is my first story I hope you liked it and let me know by your comment.