This Is Us Pt. 01

Story Info
Brothers reunited with little sister and they're surprised..
2.4k words
4.21
31.7k
41

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers

This Is Us

Part 1

Character Overview

Chelsea - Upcoming Freshmen in College, waist-length brown hair 5'4, youngest, 18 y/o

Blake -- Upcoming Junior in College, 6', dirty blond curly hair, muscular nerd 20 y/o

Dean -- Works as a business analyst, 6'2, brown wavy hair, muscular, 23 y/o

Chelsea

Hi, I'm Chelsea. I'm the proud (not proud) daughter of Margaret and John. I'm currently on a plane from a boarding school that I'd attended since I was 11 years old. I got in some trouble at my old middle school and got expelled. My parents, being the detached people they are, sent me off to boarding school across the country since they wouldn't have time to discipline me...or love me. Now, I've graduated and was now on my way home to place I hadn't step foot in for years. My mom had already told me they wouldn't be there, but my brothers would. We use to be close, always wrestling and playing video games. I was a tomboy back then, still is kind of, but some of my girly parts flourished. Being around other girls so much made me want to embrace that part of me. Don't get me wrong, I still was a tough chick, just a classy one now.

After my departure, I caught an uber home. When I arrived, there wasn't any vehicles in the driveway, but luckily mom told me where the spare key was. After getting my two large suitcases from the driver, who couldn't stop looking at me, I walked towards the front door. I looked around before bending over to retrieve the key from a fake rock. Now inside, I gazed at the living room that appeared to be sparkly clean before dropping my luggage near the front door. I was starving. The little cookies from the plane did nothing for my appetite.

After using the bathroom and changing into comfortable clothes, I went into the kitchen in search of food. There wasn't anything to snack on, only frozen food.

"I guess I'm doing some cooking," I said to myself.

I pulled out a bag of wings and French fries. Once I turned on the oven to preheat, I spread out the food on a cooking tray, drizzling the fries with seasoning.

While I waited on that, I ran upstairs to check on where I was sleeping. I knew it would have been too good to be true, but I checked in my old room anyway only to find it was an office now.

"Great."

I went into my brothers' rooms and saw they still had beds and most of their old stuff. Where was I going to sleep?

Blake

I was leaving from one of my friend's house when Dean texted me to meet him at home. I'd asked him why and he only stated mom said there was a surprise waiting for us. If it wasn't a new car or something, then it wasn't a surprise I wanted.

I got into my truck and raced down the highway, hoping to get there before my older brother.

I should've known with his crazy driving that he would still beat me. We exited our vehicles at the same time. "What's this surprise?" I asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine," Dean said as we walked towards the front door. Once inside, we could hear humming coming from the kitchen. Was mom home? That wasn't a surprise, well it would be since they were always gone, but it wasn't something I wanted.

Dean looked down at me and I shrugged before following him towards the noise. Never would I have expected to see the sight in front of me. There stood a girl with curves that called to every man. Smooth legs led up to a plump ass in a cotton skirt then to a flat stomach then... "Damn..." I muttered to myself. She had some massive tits on her. She wore a crop top, but it seemed to be too short because I could clearly see the bottom of her big breasts. I could also see a little side boob since the top didn't have sleeves. When she turned towards us and froze, my mouth flew open. I looked at Dean the same time he looked at me. Was that...

"Chelsea?" -- Dean said. Chelsea smiled softly.

"Hey big brother. Long time no see."

"You can say that again," I said. "Hey Blake. Why are you guys acting like you've seen a ghost. I haven't been dead all of these years," Chelsea said.

"Yea, but you look different," I said and Blake elbowed me in my side.

"Yea I know. I grew out my hair for one," Chelsea said with a chuckle. "Well can I get a hug or are we strangers."

Dean was the first to snapped out of it and walked over, bending down to hug Chelsea. When she raised her arms to wrap around Blake's neck, the movement lifted her top up more, exposing her pink nipples. Did she not feel that? She obviously didn't because she hugged Dean tight before releasing him. She held her arms open for me and I walked to her, doing as Dean did. I could feel her soft breasts pressed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist, grazing slightly over her ass to hug her tight. Damn she felt good.

Chelsea released me, beaming at the two of us. "Missed you guys."

"Miss you too sis. Damn, it's been too long," Dean said.

"I know, but I'm back now. We got a lot of catching up to do." We nodded. "Are you guys hungry? I cooked some wings and fries. I was starving," Chelsea said.

"Yea sure," I said and turned to grabbed plates.

"No you guys sit. I'll get it."

Me and Dean took a seat at the table. I peered at Dean, "Do you see her body?"

"Obviously Blake. Fuck. I'm fighting to not get an erection for my little sister."

"You and me both. I guess this was the surprise."

Dean deadpanned, "You think?"

I shrugged as my gaze turned back to Chelsea just as she reached into the top cabinet to get the plates, exposing her left nipple. Thank fuck she's a short thing because it's going to be a lot of that.

Chelsea took the food out and plated everything before bringing it over to us. I got up and retrieved bottled waters for the three of us.

"So, first things first, where am I sleeping?"

"Shit. I forgot mom turned your room into an office," Dean said. "Blake can sleep with me and you sleep in his room." My head shot to him and he gave me 'the look' before I turned back to Chelsea. "Yea, you can take my room."

"Cool. My luggage is still at the door..."

"Yea, I almost tripped over them," I said.

"Sorry."

"You're fine."

We ate our food, Chelsea filling us in on her experience at boarding school. We told her about the school she would be attending the upcoming fall, which I also went to and Dean graduated from.

*****

"Well that's interesting. I'm not that much of a partier, well I don't think I am since we wasn't allowed to at my school," Chelsea said.

"Well that's good. You don't want to get caught up in that scene, especially during your freshmen year. So many people flunk out because they party too much," Dean said.

I shook my head, "As you can see, Dean's the dad when Dad isn't here."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Anyway, I'm going to go buy some snacks since its not much here. Chelsea, do you want anything?"

"I'll write it down," Chelsea said.

Dean got up from his seat, "Cool, well I'm about to change. You guys both write a list and I'll try to get everything."

We both agreed. I texted my list to Dean while Chelsea wrote hers. When she was done, she got up and walked towards her luggage. "Wait, I'll take those up the stairs. They look heavy."

"They are...thanks."

"Just let me use the bathroom first." I went to the hallway bathroom to release myself. My dick was at half mass just from looking at my sister. Fuck, how was I going to live with her this entire summer? I threw some water on my face as I tried to will my cock down before going back out there.

A moment later, I heard a loud tumble that seemed to be coming from the stairway. I raced out to see Chelsea at the bottom of the stairs, clenching her knee.

"What happen? Did you fall?" She nodded. "I told you I would take your luggage upstairs."

"You was taking too long so I figured I could at least take one," she said.

I went down to my knees, "Let me see." Chelsea rested on her butt and lifted her leg towards me, placing her foot on my thigh. The position gave me full visual of her hairless pussy. I caught myself before I reacted. I checked her knee and saw it was only slightly bruised and tender from the fall. "Put some ice on it so it won't swell."

Chelsea nodded. I didn't want to ask but I had to. "Do you always go commando?" Chelsea looked at me with a confused expression before it dawned on her and she closed her legs. "Sorry. I'm used to being around girls all the time. We just walked around each other any kind of way. I'll put something on."

"No!" I drew it back in. "No, you don't have to change for me. Me and Dean don't care. We're comfortable around each other sometimes also." We really wasn't but I didn't want Chelsea to feel like she couldn't be herself while at home.

"Oh, ok cool," She said with a smile. I helped her up and grabbed both of her luggage to take upstairs to my room. Once inside, I placed them near the door.

"I'll wash the sheets and comforter for you or we could buy you a new set.," I said. "I'll text Dean. What color do you want?"

"Mmm, purple, no flowers though."

I texted Dean the details. "I'll clear out the dresser for you later on. Want to watch a movie until Dean gets back?"

Chelsea shrugged, "Sure."

We went downstairs and I plopped on the couch on one end and Chelsea on the other, tucking her leg under her butt.

I picked a comedy and sat back to watch. I peered over at Chelsea and saw that her nipples were hard and she hugged herself.

"You cold?"

"Yea. It was hot earlier, which is why I put this on." She gestured to her clothes.

"Yea it's like that during the day until the sun goes down. I can get you a blanket."

"Please," she said with a slight shake in her voice. I went into the linen closet and grabbed one of our soft blankets. Back in the living room, I covered Chelsea with the blanket before taking my spot on the other end of the couch again.

We watched the movie, laughing occasionally. I glanced over at my sister and for some reason, I thought to myself, why was she so far away. I wanted her close, but I obviously wasn't going to say anything. Eventually, Dean got back, thank fuck, because I was starting to think crazy. I told Chelsea to stay put when she moved to help. She done enough today.

After me and Dean put the food away, I put Chelsea's comforter in the washer. We already had spare sheets so we could save the new ones for later. When I went back into the living room, Dean sat in the middle and I watched as Chelsea offered some of her blanket and he accepted.

Lucky him to be under the covers with our sister. I should've moved closer when I had the chance. Throughout the movie, I glanced at them and saw Dean's hand move under the cover. What was he doing? He wouldn't do anything. Dean was a rule follower.

We continued watching the movie and I put the comforter into the dryer. An hour later, the dryer sounded and I looked over to see my siblings asleep, Chelsea leaning on Dean's shoulder. I went and got the comforter out of the dryer then went back to the living room.

Kicking Dean's leg, I told him to get up.

"What...what time is it?"

"It's late. Go up to bed." Dean nodded, the movement waking Chelsea up.

"Come on Chels, time to make your bed."

"M'kay." She stretched her arms out, completely exposing her plump breasts to us. Dean's eyes were stuck on the large fruits and so was mine. I wanted to suck those pink nipples until they were bruised.

Shaking my head, I motioned for Dean to go first. Ignoring my dick that was waking up as well.

Chelsea got up, following Dean up the stairs and I right behind her so I could get a view of the two globes in front of me.

Once upstairs, we entered my room and I removed my old sheets and began pulling apart the new sheets.

Chelsea yawned, "Here, give me that side."

We each took a side of the bed, lifting the sheet up before placing it back down. Each time we did this, I got a peek of Chelsea's nipples. Once we got the fitted sheet, sheet, and comforter on, the bed was ready.

"Well I'm heading to bed...goodnight."

"Night," Chelsea said sleepily.

When I entered Dean's room, he was already in bed. I removed my clothes and pulled back the covers. When Dean turned towards me, his eyes bucked, "Dude where's your clothes?"

"I sleep naked."

"Not in my bed."

"Come on man. I hate wearing clothes when I sleep," I said, dick swinging with every movement.

"Whatever, just stay on your side of the bed."

"Gladly," I muttered.

Moments later...

"Dean..."

"Yea?"

"How the hell are we going to deal with our hot sister who's oblivious of her banging body?"

"No idea, but I'm not going to stop her from being comfortable."

"Me either...Is it bad that I want to suck her nipples."

"Yes Blake."

"Just checking." I thought about my baby sister until I dozed off, hopefully able to dream of her also.

*************************

Stay tuned for part 2. Let me know what you think. 😊


tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers