A Deal with Day Laborers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B-but it's mine. He st-stole it." I wasn't stammering out of fear or uncertainty, but simply out of starting to feel aroused and finding it difficult to speak right. "And I'm pretty sure that gold.. that gold chain is mine, too."

"It's okay, he'll give it back." Then he said something in Spanish to the man named Pablo, who removed the gold chain and placed it on the table.

"And you," I said, turning my face toward the guy holding me. "You speak a lot better English today than you did yesterday."

I saw him smile. If it had not been at my expense it would have been a pretty smile.

"I can get by. Sometimes it pays to pretend you can't understand someone."

"What about my ring?" I asked Pablo.

"Pablo does not know English," I was told.

"It's mine. It's expensive and has sentimental value. My husband gave it to me on our third anniversary."

"Your husband who leaves you alone all day with strange men working nearby?"

Ignoring that, I tried to keep the subject on what Pablo had taken. "What else did he take? I will find what's missing, and I could go to the police."

The hands on my arms tensed. "He didn't take nothing else, did you Pablo?" Then some more words in Spanish were shared between them. "He says no. He just wanted the ring and the chain to remember you by."

"Tell him--tell them--that if you all give back whatever you stole, because I will find out what is missing, then I won't go to the police.

"You can do better than that," he whispered right next to my ear. I cringed.

Closing my eyes I whispered, "And if you agree to return everything, I will have sex with you all again."

"That's more like it!" he exclaimed, turning me around and planting a kiss on my lips. "Vamos muchachos!"

Instantly the guys were up and undressing. "Holy shit," I thought, "here we go again."

They set me on the edge of the dining room table and took turns coming up to kiss me while fondling my body. Again my breasts, my hips, ass and pussy were all stroked. I kissed back with fervor and wrapped my arms around each man's shoulders.

Then they laid me on my back across the table and took turns spit-roasting me--one man in my pussy and another in my mouth, while the other two squeezed, jiggled and sucked on my tits.

This encounter was less frenzied and certainly less disorienting for me. With all pretenses gone, the guys got straight to fucking me and soon enough I had three loads of sperm in my womb and one down my throat.

After they left to resume working on the neighbors' house, I found my ring beside the gold necklace. I may never know what else Pablo took from our home, or whether the other guys took anything. Nothing big turned up missing.

The next two days were the weekend and Trevor was home. We did things away from home and so I did not see the workers again until Monday.

I had not really planned on seeing them again. I slept in a bit and intended to stay indoors with the curtains drawn and leave things where they were.

But I awoke from a pleasant dream where my body was being molded like clay to find the four workmen surrounding my bed. I usually sleep naked, so once they pulled back my bed sheets they had found me just laying there, waiting to be used. This time was different, though. Not only had I not invited them in, but they had managed to tie my wrists and ankles to the corners of my bed! I was quite literally helpless and spreadeagled for their delights.

"Wh--what are you going to do to me?" There I went, stammering again.

"Relax chica. Today is our last day on this job. We wanted something to remember you by." One of them was holding a video camera and grinning as he panned up and down my naked and splayed body.

"Don't hurt me," I whimpered. "And please don't steal anything. I'll do anything you want."

"We know," is all that he said. Then they got to work ravishing me.

This time they changed it up a bit. One guy really wanted to slide his prick between my breasts, and he kept that up until he blew his load up my chest and neck and into my strawberry blonde hair.

The next guy decided that looked like fun, so he tit-fucked me as well, but he had the sense to stop and move down to my pussy to fuck me senseless before cumming inside me. My God, what was that now? Eight or maybe nine shots into my unprotected womb? I didn't want to get pregnant. Trevor always uses protection so that we can plan when we're ready to have kids.

The third guy, the one who spoke English, knelt beside my head and pushed my face forward and back along his cock for several minutes before getting between my legs and riding me raw. He also came inside me.

The guy with the camera was last to go, and he insisted on keeping it in hand while he fucked my pussy.

My own ecstasy was reaching climax and my back arched as I came, straining against the bonds holding me to the bed. He laughed wickedly while filming my ordeal. Then he, too, spurted inside me and moved off of the bed, leaving me tied down with drying semen in my hair, on my chest, and fresh semen leaking out of my pussy onto the bed sheet.

The workmen left the room and I heard them going down the stairs from the hallway. I called after them, "Hey, someone untie me." I heard Spanish and then laughter as they got farther away from me. "You bastards, come back and untie me right this instant!" I hollered.

I had one hell of a time when Trevor got home from work explaining my situation. I told him that I had tried my hand at self-bondage to give him a treat when he got home. It was even more difficult explaining the stains on the sheets, but I eventually got him to believe I had simply gotten so turned on while waiting for him to find me that I leaked pussy juice. By that time it was all dried so I didn't think he would be able to confirm any suspicion he might have had about it being semen, if he even was thinking about that.

I never saw the guys again. At my earliest convenience, though, I ransacked the house checking for anything else which had been stolen, or for any sign of that video tape showing me begging for their cum--just in case they had decided to leave it as a reminder or for Trevor to find. But no, I guess they truly wanted it to remember me by.

And yes, I did get pregnant and nine months later gave birth to a beautiful girl with tan skinned, black hair and dark brown eyes. She doesn't look anything like her mother or her father.

12