A Deal with Grandpa

Story Info
Granddaughter makes a deal with her grandpa to get a car.
3.6k words
4.58
92.9k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years old or older.

A Deal with Grandpa

Ellie walked into the living room and sat next to her sister Beth who was doing something on her phone. After a moment, Beth looked up at her and smiled.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you about something?" Ellie inquired.

"Sure."

"I was kind of expecting a car from mom on my eighteenth birthday, like she gave you. It didn't happen."

"Mom didn't give me a car. I got a hundred bucks, just like you did," Beth replied.

"Beth, you got a freakin' car."

"That wasn't a birthday present. I got it the day after my birthday."

"How can you afford payments on a car? You're a full-time student and work retail part-time for minimum wage."

"Grandpa helped me get it," Beth replied.

"Grandpa Kenneth?"

"Right," Beth said, rolling her eyes. "He can't afford a car for himself. Grandpa Chris did it."

"I thought you didn't get along with him," Ellie said.

"I don't get along with your dad. I have a great relationship with his father. For my eighteenth birthday he agreed to pay for my college, just like he did you."

"Do you think he'd help me get a car?" Ellie asked.

"You need to talk to mom about that."

"Talk to mom about what?" their mother asked, walking into the room.

"About grandpa helping me get a car, like he did Beth.

Wanda took a deep breath and sat in the chair facing her daughters. "I knew, sooner or later, we'd be having this conversation." She paused for a moment before speaking again. "Ellie, I need you to listen to what I'm going to tell you. Things aren't exactly how they seem.

"When your father and I parted ways, it was very tough for us financially. He paid support for you, but even with me working full-time, money was really tight. We got by, but barely. I made Grandpa Chris an offer and in turn, he would help us out. Initially, he declined and tried to help us anyway. Me, being a stubborn, independent bitch, refused his help unless he did it my way. He finally agreed after some negotiating, and for the last four years, has been sort of subsidizing us."

"What was your offer?" Ellie asked.

"He would have probably given us most anything we needed. I'm far too independent for that. I earn what I get. I always have. I have a trade agreement with your grandfather."

"What are you trading him?" Ellie asked, somewhat confused.

"Oh, jeeze!" Beth sighed. "She's fucking him. We both are. That's how I'm paying him for the car."

Ellie was shocked. "You're sleeping with grandpa to pay for your car?"

"There's very little sleep involved in the arrangement," Beth chuckled.

"Grandpa is making you have sex with him?"

"Ellie, your grandpa isn't making us do anything. I insisted on it being part of our agreement from the start. When Beth approached him about a car she did the same thing," her mother informed her.

Ellie was quiet for a moment. "Think he'd do the same thing for me?"

"You're actually related to him. I can't answer that," her mother replied.

"How often do you pay him?"

"We go over once a week separately, and about every two weeks we go together," her sister said.

"Together? You mean for a threesome?" Ellie asked.

"Sometimes," her mother said.

"Do you two do things to each other?"

"What your sister and I do and do not do is none of your business," her mother retorted.

Beth started laughing and gave her little sister a nod. "Mom, tonight's your weekly visit. Why don't you ask him about Ellie?"

"Are you serious about this? I'm not bringing it up if you aren't," her mother asked.

"He doesn't make you do anything weird does he?"

"Chris doesn't make you do anything. You talk it over, tell him what you want, and discuss how you're going to compensate him for it. He's a businessman and you have a verbal contract."

"What if I change my mind and back out of the agreement?"

"The car is in his name until you've paid for it. He simply takes it back and the agreement is cancelled," her mother replied.

"That's it? I wouldn't owe money?"

"Not unless you agreed on that ahead of time," Beth told her. "I borrowed a thousand bucks to go on spring break. If I break our agreement, I'll still owe him that."

"I don't have to have sex with people I don't know, do I? Like an escort."

"No. That wouldn't be part of your agreement," her mother said.

"What if I get a boyfriend?"

"You can't tell anyone about what you and grandpa are doing. Technically, it's illegal in your case. He doesn't care who else you see but you have to use protection from pregnancy and disease."

"I'm interested. Will you talk to him about me, mom?"

"I will tonight. If he's willing to discuss it, I'll let you know. Keep Saturday afternoon open. Beth and I are going to be there then anyway. He'll probably have you come with us."

"When would I get the car?"

"If he agrees to talk to you, go find what you want and bring a copy of the window sticker with you on Saturday," Wanda said.

"What's the limit on price?"

"He told me it has to be new, and less than 60K," Beth told her.

"I can do that. What I want is about 50K," Ellie said.

"I'll talk to him. I should be home by ten or eleven. I'll let you know," her mother told her, then left the room.

"If he agrees, you'll need your pussy shaved bare on Saturday. That's how he likes them," Beth warned.

"It'll start Saturday?"

"Mom took me over the first time. After I told him what I wanted and how I was going to pay, he wanted to inspect the wares. He looked me over then we talked about what I would be doing. Once we agreed, I gave him a BJ. Mom was right there watching the whole time."

"Beth, I've never given a BJ."

"Have you fucked?"

"Twice, and one hand job. That's it."

"Use your vibrator to practice and watch some porn. If you need help at the time, me and mom will coach you. Oh, and you'll be expected to swallow."

"Is it gross?"

"I like it. So does mom. Shit, mom loves the stuff. Any girl-girl experience?"

"No, McKenna and I kissed once but nothing else."

"Orgasm?"

"No."

"Not even with a vibrator?"

"Not so far."

*****

At seven sharp, Wanda knocked on the door. Chris opened it and invited her in.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.

"Screwdriver please."

"Hard stuff? That's a surprise," he said, leading her to the bar.

"Liquid courage, I guess."

"Problem?"

"Emily was asking about a car today."

"What did you tell her?"

"Beth and I told her about our agreements with you. She wants the same thing."

"What are your thoughts about that?" he asked.

"I have no problem with it. Since she's your granddaughter, I didn't know how you'd feel about it," Wanda replied.

"I don't have hang-ups about that. Consenting adults are consenting adults. Is she experienced?"

"Vaginal twice and a hand job is what she told Beth."

"No oral?"

"Not even getting it."

"Nothing?"

"No orgasms either," Wanda told him.

Chris smiled. "Wow! She is a rookie. Does she know about our threesomes?"

"She does. It didn't seem to bother her."

"And you're okay with this?"

"I am. I want her to pay her own way," Wanda told him.

"Saturday then?" he asked.

"We'll be here. Where would you like your blowjob this evening?"

"By the pool, I think."

They walked through the house and out the back door to the pool. Chris slipped off his shorts and underwear and sat back on the large lounger. Wanda stood watching as he did. Once he was in position, she began slowly undressing for him. Once her breasts were bare, she teased her nipples to get them hard.

"Make yourself cum for me," he requested.

She sat facing him on the lounger and began exploring her pussy. Her juices were flowing quickly as her fingers expertly slid in and over her cunt. He knew this wouldn't take long when she began sliding her clit between her index and middle fingers. This always signaled her readiness. Wanda was quiet as she came. Her clit always got dark red as she neared. He had seen her do this enough times that he knew. Her vaginal opening would begin first by opening and closing rhythmically and then her abdomen would tighten. The inside of her thighs would quiver, followed by her knees involuntarily pulling up as the waves progressed. By the time she finished, her fingers and pussy would be drenched. She would sit for about a minute then begin dipping her fingers in her pussy and licking them clean. Wanda loved eating pussy juice and cum. She couldn't seem to get enough.

"That was quick," he said.

"Jerry's been away for the last few days on business. I haven't been getting any," she replied, frustratedly.

"He travels a lot."

"Yes, and he's never horny when he gets back."

"Think he's got someone on the side?"

"I suspect so. I can't say anything about it since I do too."

"I guess not."

Wanda moved forward between his legs and stroked his already hard cock. She smeared pussy juice on it and mixing that with his pre-cum, had him slippery. She bent down and swirled her tongue over the head as she milked more pre-cum and licked it away. With her left hand she cupped and gently rolled his balls before taking him into her mouth.

"You're not in a hurry, are you? I'd like to take my time," she asked.

"No rush. Our dinner reservation is at nine."

She nodded and just using her mouth on his cock began a slow steady bob. Her right hand was now fingering her clit. She continued for about ten minutes before she felt his hands grip her head and begin moving her at his preferred speed and depth. In a couple of minutes, she could sense him nearing. As he raised her on the stroke, she began swirling her tongue around the head. Wanda only did it about a half dozen times before the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth. Her hand moved to stroke his cock as she kept the head resting on her moving tongue. He filled her mouth with multiple streams of his warm liquid. She didn't slow until she sensed his sensitivity, then pulled off and swallowed.

"I do hope you're going to teach Ellie. Beth is good, but you're a pro."

"Thanks. I think it's just because I enjoy it so much. Beth likes it but prefers receiving at the same time."

"Yes, she likes sucking when you're eating her."

"That's her favorite, I think. She also likes being fucked and getting eaten," her mother said. "I'll take a cock in my mouth over anything."

"If Ellie joins us, we can finally make you airtight," he said.

"We've done that with a butt plug."

"I doubt that's the same as being pounded."

"Probably not."

"Let's go to dinner," he suggested.

"Give me ten minutes," she replied.

*****

Ellie and Beth were waiting on her when she got home.

"What did he say?" Ellie pleaded.

"Saturday at noon," Wanda told her daughter.

"Yes! I'm going car shopping tomorrow," Ellie exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You still need to come to an agreement with your grandfather," her mother warned.

"I know. I've got this in the bag. No problem."

*****

Ellie and Beth went together to the Toyota dealership. Ellie had checked online and found exactly what she wanted. It was a red Toyota Tundra with lots of bells and whistles. She took multiple photos and got a printed copy of the sticker. She was ready.

Saturday morning found her a bundle of nerves.

"Sure you want to do this? It's not too late to change your mind," her mother asked.

"If it makes you feel any better, I was a wreck too," her sister told her.

"It doesn't, but thanks."

"What are you wearing today?" mom asked.

"Tank top and shorts."

"Uh uh," her sister said. "Mini skirt, halter, and a thong. You're selling something today. Display your wares."

"I agree," her mother replied. "Don't overdo the makeup. Keep it light and simple."

"And take off the fake nose ring. Grandpa's in his fifties. I doubt he's impressed by that," Beth cautioned.

"How about my hair? How should I wear that?"

"Down, but bring something to tie it back," Wanda told her.

Over the next hour they worked with her to get her appearance just right. She looked innocent yet sexy as hell. Wanda and Beth looked hot too.

He greeted them with hugs and patronly kisses when they arrived.

"Since this is a business visit, let's go to my office," he suggested.

For a home office, this was huge. So was his home. Ellie knew there were at least five bedrooms and every luxury she could imagine. He sat behind his large desk. The women sat in chairs facing it with Ellie in the middle one. She was trembling slightly. Her mother patted her hand to reassure her.

"Ellie, your mother tells me you have a business offer you'd like to discuss."

"I'd like to buy a truck," she said, placing the window sticker on the desk in front of him. "I have pictures on my phone."

He looked over the paper for a few minutes. "That's quite a vehicle. May I see your pictures?" She opened her phone excitedly and showed them to him. "Beautiful. How does this involve me?"

"I like your help paying for it."

"It's $47K on the sticker. We can get that down at least 5K. Add tax and other fees, we're looking at about $45K. Do you have a down payment?"

"No."

"Trade in?"

"No."

"Are you working?"

"Part-time, but I don't make much."

"I take it you want me to buy it?" he asked.

"And I pay you back," she said, shyly.

"With what? You said you don't make much money."

"The same way mom and Beth pay you back."

"And how is that?" he asked.

"By doing things for you."

"What kind of things?"

"You know. What they do."

"Yes, I know what they do. I need to hear from you what you're offering. That way there'll be no misunderstanding."

Ellie blushed and hesitated. "I'll have sex with you."

"You're my granddaughter. That's not legal in this state," he pointed out.

"We don't have to tell the state. We can keep it between the four of us."

"You're offering to use your body to give me sexual pleasure?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

"Every week and whatever the deal is with mom and Beth for other times."

"That's twice a month. For how long?"

"Beth said her deal was for three years."

"That was for her initial deal. We recently agreed on a four-year contract. She's upgrading her car."

"Okay, four then," Ellie replied.

"Three is acceptable for 50K. I'd like to see exactly what I'm being offered."

"I showed you the pictures already."

"I mean what you're offering me."

"Oh. Here? Now?"

"Yes, please."

She hesitated. "I'm a little shy, I guess."

"Ladies, do you think you can make her more comfortable?"

Wanda and Beth stood and began undressing. Ellie watched with her mouth agape as they did. Once they were nude, he looked at Beth and patted the desktop. She smiled and laid on her back with her knees drawn up and pussy facing her little sister.

"Wanda, think you can moisten Beth up?" he asked. She nodded and knelt, licking her daughter's pussy. Beth, being a moaner, was very vocal. "Why don't you undress now?" he asked Ellie.

She moved at a snail's pace but undressed completely. She hadn't noticed that he had also undressed until he stepped up beside her. He took her right hand and placed it around his erection. Then walked to where her mother was kneeling.

"Put it in your mother's mouth," her grandfather said.

Wanda turned her face toward his cock and Emily guided it into her mother's open mouth. Wanda greedily began sucking.

"You will be required to do this weekly. Have you done it before?"

"No."

He pulled out and turned to her sister. "Put me in her pussy."

Ellie lined his now wet cock with her sister's hole. He slid easily inside and began moving in and out.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Beth moaned. "Yes, yes, fuck me, grandpa."

"You'll be doing this too. Have you done that?"

"Yes, twice."

"Do you agree so far?"

"Yes."

"Beth, off the desk," he said, as he pulled out. "Your turn to taste it," he told Ellie.

She looked at her mother who smiled and nodded. Then bent forward at the waist and took the head in her mouth.

"Good. Now lie down where Beth was."

Still apprehensive, she did as he directed. He pulled up a chair and sat with his face level with his granddaughter's pussy. His fingers parted her labia and then the minora. He leaned forward and licked her from asshole to clit. She squirmed as he did.

"Have you been licked before?"

"No," she whimpered, hoping he'd do it again.

"You liked that?"

"Very much."

"Which of us would you like to do it?"

"Anyone. I don't care."

"We'll take turns then."

He leaned in and began licking again. Her sighs and moans signaled she was enjoying it. After a few minutes Beth took over and continued. Her grandfather walked to the other side of the desk and held his cock near her mouth. She took in about a third and began to suck. Beth brought her close to orgasm then backed away. She was quickly replaced by her mother. Ellie was soon squirming on the table.

She moaned loudly and her legs clamped hard on her mother's head as she climaxed for the very first time. Without realizing it, she had mouthed most of her grandfather's cock. Wanda eased off as Ellie came down. Grandpa walked around the desk and raised her legs then drove his cock deep inside her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned.

Her sister and mother were sucking her breasts. Her hands were palm down on the desk frantically trying to grasp anything.

"Ohhhhhh!" she screamed, as she came a second time while her grandfather filled her cunt with his semen.

Spent, he pulled out and stepped back. Beth began licking his cock clean. Wanda had her face in her daughter's pussy collecting the cream pie. Once collected, she stood leaning over and shared it with her youngest daughter.

"Let's all clean up and meet back here, dressed, in thirty minutes," he told them and left the room.

He returned about fifteen minutes later and picked up his phone. Wanda walked in grinning as he hung up about ten minutes later.

"Why are you grinning?" he asked.

"She's ready to go again. You've created a monster," she replied.

"Beth was the same way. Did you know that she comes over on her own?"

"On days she's not scheduled?"

"Yep. At least once a week. Just for sex and doesn't want it counted toward our deal. I do anyway though."

"So, Ellie is in?"

"We need to talk again, but she's in if she wants in."

Beth and Ellie walked in and everyone took their seats.

"Thank you all. That was very enjoyable," he told them.

"You're welcome. Thank you," they all replied.

"Ellie, you've seen much of what you'll need to do to repay the loan. Sometimes it will just be you and me. Other times will be with your mother or sister or both. I will use all three of your holes if I wish. I expect you to not disclose our deal with anyone other than those in this room. Our deal is for a period of three years from today. As of that date the title will be transferred to you. I will pay for insurance and maintenance. You can buy your own gas. If you fail to live up to our agreement, I will take back the truck.

"I don't care if you date, but I insist on you using protection from both pregnancy and disease. Your mother comes over on Tuesday evening, your sister, on Thursday. I would like you to come at seven pm on Sundays unless you and I agree on another time. Questions?"

"No. I'm fine with that," Ellie replied.

"I'd like you to demonstrate your acceptance of our deal by giving me a blowjob and swallowing my cum."

"Now?"

"Now," he replied, standing, and walking in front of her.

She unbuckled his belt and unfastened his trousers. His cock was already semi-erect. She took it in her mouth and worked her tongue over the head as her free hand massaged his balls.

"Your mother has been working with you," he said, smiling at Wanda.

DocWords
DocWords
3,316 Followers
12