All Comments on 'A Deal with the Devil Pt. 01'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WritingKnightWritingKnightover 6 years ago
Good Story

But it always makes me laugh when someone thanks the person or people that help the "edit" and you find out they've done you no favors what-so-ever. This story STILL needs editing! Gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Seriously minus some editing errors I loved this story please keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Interesting premise: Gwen's slide into depravity for the sake of her son. This idea has so many avenues to explore. How will she deal with the bargain when he recovers or will she be far too gone? What does the Devil want for their relationship? Corruption or maybe more? All questions I think further chapters should deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

I really liked this story, i cant wait to see where this goes. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ohh

Oh my Lucifer ... this book is amazing fuck! Please update ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope the next chapters very soon.

duke0467duke0467over 6 years ago
Good story

I am interested in the comment by Mr. WritingKnight who left a comment on the editor with no backup. Could he name one or two places where there were these supposed "editing errors"?

In general, all writers need an editor, even top-ranked professionals have to have them. Not using one is simply saying that you, as a writer don't care what others think of your writing and if that is so why do you bother? I have a few published books and I am friend with and have helped edit other professional writers.

Yep, I am the editor of this and quite a few other stories by JimyFoxx.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great build up to the main event. Hope they get to continue playing together in bed and maybe the nurse joins in. Mum could get knocked up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great, great and well told story. Wonderful build up. Explosive ending.

Leaves me hungry for more.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Never Ever

Had so much fun with a devil before.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the story but it's more of a horror story then anything else!!!!!!! gave it a 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES