All Comments on 'A Death in the Family'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
your story

This was very well done and written. I just wonder how many moms and sons really get together this way when dad passes. I would imagine that it is more times than people realize. I know that it is against the law and all that but between consenting adults what is wrong with it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
An interesting treatment of a popular theme

Having them contemplate the consequences of their next, sober, lusty, actions was a unique twist.

Does he move back home? Do they sell the IT business? Do they go have fun with the chemistry teacher? Does she move to CA and start a new family?

So many options

Thanks

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
Warn readers first

We don't all share the same interests so warnings are ideal for getting good votes. The story had my interest till the mention of getting a BJ from a guy. Not only is that a turn off but kills the mood entirely *

If you warned us I wouldn't have read and voted on it.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

I loved this - thought it was excellent. Well worthy of a 5 Star award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great way to kill a love story

add other people. zero love in this fuck story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The body wasn't cold yet

This is a great story, the only problem is that it was too soon. You could add one paragraph and give her a few months before she gets to it.., well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

That's a hot, undo-my pants, stroke-my-aching-cock-and-try-not-to-cum-before-the-end-of-the-story piece of erotic literature!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Actually it was a bloody brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️story right up until the very end. You kill it off for me with the last paragraph. I agree with some of the other readers comments No love only fucking lust. Sorry ⭐️⭐️

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
No No No

How fucking could you, you destroyed this story with that shitty bloody ending. For fuck sake, under the circumstances of this story where was the love and the compassion with him loosing his father and she her husband. Like some of your other readers pointed out. Disappointing really .3stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oooohhh son

hot enough to orgasm

jen

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 6 years ago
Almost Good

It was a good story right up to the last paragraph. I guess you had to pander to the cuckold and "get every woman pregnant" bunch.

soul71soul71over 5 years ago

Good story, makes one wonder what if it could all be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
For BetterEnding

No Mother Son incest story is complete without at least the risk of pregnancy.

That is true today as it has been for thousands of years, in the ancient Asian, Greek and many other cultures.

Schaka is one of the best not only in this genre but also one of the best writers on the Lit.

You may want to avoid Incest/Taboo as it is obviously not to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Giving to another man

is absolute proof that there is no true love there.

SchakaSchakaover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous...For a better ending

WOW! I just read your comment There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of writers here. It's comments like yours that keep me writing. Thank you for your compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely incredible story

I can picture this happening in real life.

So hot, so sexy, so real.

Wish it was a damned movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with a couple of your readers . A well written story with enough quality to be considered a uhh , quick movie . It certainly has the ending of a soap opera , none the less . Then , I have a question . Soberer , is that a word ?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

Fantastic tale of love and incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely well crafted and of course also extremely hot…Love the story categories you’ve chosen over the years….crossdressing, incest, and loving wives….very very hot combination…Agree that the only thing missing in this story is the absence of the threat of a pregnancy. In that category, it is the hottest…I always imagine the now spent, but extremely potent young son, looking down at the mother who’s giggling, with maybe just the slightest of sneers, as she can’t resist rubbing her belly…staring at her son and giggling away, and of course elevating her legs slightly…A Two lives changed…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy indeed

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is sexually deviant disgusting and beyond perverted. It's despicable and defies description on how evil it is. Yes, I know its a fantasy site. But, certain things she be off-limits. I would have far preferred her to fuck another man and get off on her husband just dying and she's experiencing sheer pleasure while cursing his name. A way to release stress. And that's selfish and bad. But, its very very hot and realistic. And a scenario that happens for both genders more than we think. Ex: Your dead but I'm still fucking. Fuck you. And a rush of come from feeling like one has conquered. That's hot!!!

However, to fuck your own son? This is all kinds of fucked up. I'm hoping it's not loosely based on elements of a true story as outlined in the beggining.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars!! And the comment about it being despicable and perverted is crazy!! This is a site for incest stories if you don't like them then get off this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous