A Death in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ask too many questions," she leered up at her son. She tried to use her arms to push up. One arm collapsed and she fell back across John's thighs. "Help me up!"

He grasped her waist and pulled her up. She collapsed against his sweat moistened dress shirt. She looked down at his pulsing cock and his pants incongruously around his ankles. He reached over her perspiring behind and reinserted his finger in her hole. Carol groaned. Slowly, squinting as she did, she unbuttoned his shirt, pushed it to the side and took his nipple in her mouth.

"Fuck! That feels incredible!"

Carol winked at her son. She pulled back and flicked at his nipple with the tip of her tongue. She could feel his dick twitching against her thigh.

"I got that a lot," she said, alternating between sucking his nipples and teasing them with the tip of her tongue.

"I can't picture you with someone other than dad."

"Your father loved to watch me fuck," she groaned. Her son's finger felt amazing sliding in and out of her cunt. "Give me another drink!"

"Now?" Joh was incredulous.

"Now," Carol intoned. "I don't want to sober up and regret what's happening.

John poured the last of the 750 milliliter Bushmills bottle into the rock glasses. "We're out of ice," he mumbled.

Mother and son sipped quietly on their drinks, John languidly slid his fingers back and forth in her love hole. She held his cock in one hand, flexing her small hands around its girth. Though still deeply under the influence of alcohol, they considered the enormity of what they were doing. Carol recovered first. She threw her head back and drained the glass. She threw her leg over his legs, straddling him. His cock bounced against her dress, leaving wet spots.

"Do you think we should undress?" The scene seemed otherworldly to John. He watched mother take his cock in her hand, positioning at her entrance. She still had her bra and thigh highs on and her dress, with wet drips of precum on the front and the hem soaked in alcohol and her pussy juices, was bunched around her waist. He still had his shirt and socks on with his dress pants dangling from one ankle.

Carol shook her head. The room spun. She balanced herself with her free hand on John's shoulder. The other guided his cock to her love hole. She slid down slowly, her eyes widening as she felt him fill her. Inch by inch she slid down accepting him into her sheath. She loved this moment, this feeling. The fullness!

"If we took the time to undress, I might have second thoughts. I might decide what we're doing was wrong."

Carol hissed as she felt the head of her son's cock press against her cervix. She paused and looked into his eyes. "I may hate myself in the morning. But tonight I just want to fuck! I want to be a slut for the night." She smiled at her son. "Your mommy slut!"

John reached behind his mother and undid her bra. He pulled it down her arms and tossed it on the floor. "Well, I at least want to see your tits! I've waited years to see them!"

"Mmmm! Your father loved my tits also. When I breastfed, he particularly loved sucking on one tit while you suckled on the other."

A wicked smile played across his face. "But there's no one here for the other tit."

Carol's face took on a dreamy look as she began to rise and fall on her son's. She had never had a cock that fit her so perfectly...that filled her so completely.

"Next time," she moaned.

"This one is delicious," John said taking his mother's tit in his mouth. He lay still, letting his mother set the pace. "Man or woman?"

"Your choice! Now shut up and fuck me! Do you know how good this feels," she groaned as she slid up and down her son's tool?

"Tell me, mommy slut! Tell me how good it feels!"

"I've always loved fucking. For as long as I can remember, I knew there was nothing better than a hard cock in my cunt. With you, there's an additional intimacy. You're my son. I carried you in my womb for nine months. You came out of my pussy a squalling baby! I nurtured that baby, watched him grow into a man. Now that man's cock is filling the hole he came out of. It's impossible to describe the feeling. Its my maternal love come full circle."

John began to clench his ass, thrusting up to meet his mother's downward thrusts. "You're right. I can never experience what you experience. However, fucking you is the most satisfying sexual experience of my life. I know you love me! And we're confirming that love with the most intimate act two people can perform."

Carol leaned forward, touching her forehead to her son's. "You talk too much! Harder! Fuck me harder!" They settled into a rhythm like long time lovers. As their bodies undulated, as they thrust into each other, they kissed, their tongues moving back and forth between their mouths.

"I'm going to cum, baby! I can feel it building in me! It's like a pressure, a sensual pressure that permeates my body. Cum with me! Fill me with your seed while mommy cums! Please baby!"

John grab his mother's waist. He began to pump hard up into her. He could hear the pussy farts as he pumped hard into her. He watched her breasts bounce as their lust built. The room reeked of their love scent, He could feel her pussy clamp down, emulating her birth contractions, trying to push him out. He fought back. He was not going to let her push him out of her pussy this time.

"Cum momma! Cum for your son!"

"I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumming! Cum with me!

YES! YES! YES! Mother and son screamed and bucked against each other. Their orgasms washed over them like waves from a storm, roaring ashore, receding then roaring back again and again. They held each other's eyes, their bodies grinding against each other.

They came down slowly, kissing. Carol's arms were wrapped around her son's neck, their foreheads touching. He held her petite ass in his hands, caressing it. Their undulations slowed. They sat joined for several moments. Finally, Carol threw her leg over her son and collapsed next to him on the sofa.

The alcohol and their exertions had worn them out. Carol looked up at her som. His regular breathing said he was asleep. She kissed his bare chest. Her hand caressed his bare skin. She threw her leg over his and passed out

Chapter 2

Carol Drake woke in the dark room with a dull throbbing headache. Her mouth felt gummy, her eyes nearly glued together with sleep. She lay there for a moment trying to collect herself. She felt a warm body behind her. She could feel a hard cock filling her, thrusting gently. A hand cupped her breasts.

Still in that nether world between being asleep and fully awake, she answered the thrusts with her own. She brought her hand up to cover the hand on her breast. For a moment she thought she was in bed with her husband. Allen knew how she loved being awakened with his cock in her.

As she came more fully awake, she realized she must be dreaming. Allen was dead! The sadness of lost washed over her. Then who was this behind her, his cock buried deep in her hole, his hand caressing her breast?

Jesus H. Fucking Christ! As her body with a mind of its own thrust back, she came fully awake. It was not her beloved Allen's cock slipping into her love hole from behind. It was her son, John!

Alcohol still befuddled her. She tried to recall how she ended up here with her son's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She groaned as she felt his length push deep into her sheath. The feel of his cock in her brought back fuzzy memories of the night before.

She and John got drunk commiserating each other over Allen's death. That drunken commiseration turned into a full on sex session. I fucked my son! And we're fucking again!

She grasped his hand, intending to pull it from her breast and sit up. She grunted as he maintained a slow in and out. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck. When his lips touched her neck, a shiver shook her body.

I should stop him. Earlier tonight we were drunk. Tremors shook her body as his hand moved from her breast. Thrills went through her body as he caressed her belly then slipped down across her clit. FUCK! I need to stop him

John was dreaming he was fucking the married professor. Her pussy felt tighter, wetter than he recalled. In his inebriated mind, he thought it was the one whose husband like to watch him fuck his wife. He kept up a slow thrusting, relishing the tightness of her pussy and the way she matched his slow strokes.

She always was a good fuck. And her husband, the staid English Lit teacher, was a champion cocksucker. He recalled them laying full length in bed taking turns sucking his dick. Her tit felt larger than he recalled. He slipped his hand down her abdomen. He felt her shiver when he touched her clit.

"John! Stop! Please!" Carol could not stop him herself. His cock in her fevered pussy felt too good, the fullness too satisfying. If she died now, she knew this was her most satisfying sexual experience.

What did she say? Stop? Her voice sounded different. He opened his eyes. The room was dark. The woman he was fucking was petite, much smaller than his Amazonian fellow professor.

Soberer but still under the influence of alcohol, his mind began to process what was going on. He was not at the university. His father had died. He went home to help his mother with the arrangements...

"Jesus Christ!" John pulled back. He heard a loud groan as his cock pulled from the wet love hole.

"MOM! WHAT THE FUCK!"

His head throbbed with a massive hangover as her pulled out of his mother's love hole. He scrambled to a sitting position. He looked down at his mother's bare ass. It was the color of coffee with cream. Her wrinkled and stained dress was bunched around her waist. Her black thigh high stockings were laddered. He could see her gleaming wet pussy lips between her thighs Slowly the events of earlier that evening came back. He and his mother got drunk and fucked.

"Not so loud, Johnny! I have the granddaddy of all hangovers!"

Carol sat up and leaned back on the couch. As she did she saw her son's cock rigid, pulsing slightly. She recalled it filling her mouth and the slight ache at the corners as she tried to get it deeper. He's larger than his father was.

He realized he was naked from the waist down, wearing only his dress shirt. His eyes bucked as he saw his mother with her widow's weeds dress around her waist and her ruined stockings on her legs. When he opened his mouth to speak, Carol held up one hand, palm out fingers up, the universal signal to stop.

"Please don't say I'm sorry! We're adults!" Her nose crinkled. "I smell like a goat and you're no better! Let's shower and talk over coffee!" She stood up carefully, pushing her self off the sofa with one hand while holding her forehead with the other. "And aspirin," she added.

Chapter 3

The sun was peeking up over the horizon as Carol and her son sat at the breakfast counter sipping black coffee. A hot shower and aspirin dulled the hangover they both had. Now they tried to sort out what happened...and what they were going to do about it.

Carol rested her elbows on the counter. She held the steaming hot cup of coffee in two hands just in front of her face. She watched her son through the steam.

"I had better call my doctor and get a prescription for a morning after pill!" There she thought. That gets the conversation on to what we did and the possible consequences

"Morning After? Oh my God! Yes! Yes, you should!" His mother sat at the end of the breakfast counter with her legs crossed at the ankles. Her robe opened and fell between her legs revealing an inordinate amount of thigh. Coupled with the way her robe fell open exposing her small breasts to just above the nipple, John was ashamed to feel his cock getting hard.

Carol's full cupid's bow lips pulled into a tight smile. She was prepared to let bygones be bygones and move on. From what she could remember, her son was an amazing fuck. However, he was dealing with guilt. If was too much for him, if it threatened their mother/son relationship, she would reluctantly let last night be a one off.

"John, what we did last night was fueled by alcohol and a deep since of lost. We'll probably never do it again...unless you want to!"

"Unless I want to! Mom, we committed incest last night. If anyone were to find out, we'd both be ruined." An image of him between her thighs watching her face contorted in the grotesque mask of lust flashed in his mind. Unconsciously, he licked his lips, remembering her musky sweetness.

"Well, I'm not going to tell if you don't! Besides, you had a chance to realize your boyhood fantasy. You not only saw me naked, you fucked me!"

He opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. "So, you knew about that!"

"How could I not know! Every time I turned around I caught glimpses of you pulling back from my bedroom or bathroom door trying to see me with no clothes on."

He took a deep breath and stood. He towered over his mother. Her robe pulled back exposing her thighs to just below her sex. The top formed a deep vee to her abdomen. He reached down, grasp the belt on the robe, undid it and pulled her robe open.

"Well, I guess I should get a good look. I mean this is the culmination of a lifetime of fantasies."

Carol sat her coffee down. She watched her son's eyes scan her body. "Are you sure about this? We may be starting something that will consume us."

He pushed her robe off her shoulders. It fell, kept from falling only by her sitting on it. She squealed when he grasped her waist and sat her on the breakfast counter.

"You're right! I always wanted to see you naked." He reached out and took both of her grapefruit size breasts in his hands. He squeezed them.

Carol's reached out and undid her son's robe. It fell open and his cock bobbed up between the opening. She grabbed it and pulled him toward her, positioning his tool at her entrance.

"What's it going to be," she groaned as he stepped forward and his cock slid into her fevered hole. "A quickie and we go on with our separate lives, cherishing the memory of a special night. Or do you want something more?"

John wrapped his arms around his mother's waist. He pumped slowly in and out of her tight pussy. He could feel her sheath flexing caressing his cock.

He looked into his mother's face, contorted by her arousal

"Momma, I'm never going to leave you. After all, I still have to watch you with another man. And with a woman! And, about that Morning After pill, why don't we put that on hold."

The End

12