A Debauched Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akash was trying to wrap his head around what the fuck was going on when he saw his mom and wife walking towards the pool in matching skimpy white bikinis the type where the bottom halves front was a small triangle just covering their shaved pussies with strings tied above their hips leading to the back triangle that just about covered their ass but with a wedgie. The top barely contained their breasts, with two strings holding them up, one tied like a halter top behind their neck and the other on their back. Matched with the four inch black heels they both wore, they looked like bikini models on the cover of a magazine

Following them was Suresh in a tight white speedo type swimming trunks carrying a tray with water and sun lotion. He couldn't keep his eyes of their swinging asses and his hard on was quite obviously visible in those tight trunks.

"What's up with the speedo's bud?" Asked Akash pointing at Chin's trunks.

"Auntie likes us in them." Answered an embarrassed Chin.

———————

While Akash had been busy talking with Chin, Riya had called Priya to her room, as soon as she entered, "I saw you both peeping at you own mom and then you gave my son a blowjob as he watched."

Shocked Priya didn't know what to say, "I'm sorry mom."

Riya started to laugh, "I'm just kidding baby, I don't mind, in fact watching you guys getting so turned on watching me turned me on even more."

"You really are wild mom." Said Priya.

"You didn't know the half of it, love." Said Riya winking at her daughter in law.

Then looking out of the bedroom balcony, "look at your husband confessing to his best friend in the pool about last night, little does he know I've been fucking his buddy for the past 4 years."

Priya completely taken aback, How... what's the story Mom?"

"Caught the little perv playing with my lingerie shagging in this room and the rest is history." Riya answered as she started to laugh.

"Now let's go and tease the boys, are you up for some fun baby?" Riya said as she spanked Priya's ass hard and gave her a little peck on her lips.

Priya instinctively kissed Riya back but before they started making out Riya stepped back, "you'll have all the time and opportunity to please me dear, but for now I'm in the mood to tease the boys."

Then she held Priya's hand and let her towards her massive walk-in closet as she said, "just follow my lead and do as I saw."

"Yes mom." Answered Priya just fascinated seeing her mom's closet which was bigger than her living room in Bangalore.

———————————

As they walked towards the pergola, Priya felt confident and sexy and just loved this lifestyle which her mom in law had given her and all she was thinking is that if she could keep her happy it wasn't going no where.

She had also figured out the her mom in law was a kinky slutty woman but that didn't bother her at all, as she knew deep down so was she.

For Riya she knew controlling Priya the way she controlled everyone else in her life including Chin and Suresh for her personal fun and amusement wouldn't be tough, but she was trying to figure out how to get her son to follow suit.

But for right now she only wanted to have fun and test the waters of how kinky her son and daughter in law could get in her own debauched mind.

The next thing was she instructed Suresh to apply suntan lotion all over Priya's body, "mom I can do it myself." Said Priya.

"Don't be silly dear, start getting used to getting pampered." Said a smiling Riya.

As they both laid down under the shade of the pergola on this huge round outdoor Balinese bed Suresh started applying sun tan lotion on Akash's wife.

To Akash's amazement their wasn't a tad of jealousy with what he saw, despite the fact it was more like he was giving her a message than just applying lotion. It was obvious he was feeling her up and there was no doubt of it by the amount of time he spent messaging her round ass.

Chin though was feeling more protective about Priya and then when Suresh started applying lotion on Riya he felt a definite pang of jealousy going through his body.

Soon they both entered the pool and Akash introduced Chin to Priya, "Priya meet my best friend and my mom's lover Chin." He said in a sarcastic way, "unfortunately he couldn't make it to our wedding."

Priya looked shocked not because Chin was fucking her mom in law as she already knew that, but how could her husband be so casual and cool about it.

"Good you told him lover boy." Said Riya as she walked towards Chin held him as they started to smooch. Chin out of habit was squeezing her ass as they really started going at it right there and then.

Then breaking of the kiss Riya said, "I really missed you last night baby, I was so horny I ended up fucking Suresh, I hope you're okay with it specially as you weren't there to watch, but I still had an audience and from what I saw they really liked the show." As she smiled at Akash while pinching Priya's ass and then shoving her two finger into Priya's mouth, who instinctively started sucking on them.

"She's such an obedient girl, Akash you got really lucky." Riya said as she kept finger fucking Priya's mouth who kept earnestly sucking back.

Akash couldn't understand what his mom was upto and why was she behaving like such a slut in front of him, but he didn't care, in fact he was really enjoying what was happening around him.

Then Riya signalled Suresh to enter the pool, he happily obliged and like a well trained pet he immediately started giving Riya a shoulder rub standing behind her and soon he was grinding himself on her ass while giving her a rub.

Riya pulled Priya towards her who was still standing right next to her in the pool and started kissing her while taking hold of Suresh's hands and wrapping them around Priya's ass.

Riya sandwiched between Suresh and Priya with Suresh grinding on her while he squeezed Priya's hot ass, seeing them, "lucky bastard." Slipped out of Chin's mouth.

On the other hand Priya didn't know what to do, on one hand she wanted to please her mom in law in every way she could but didn't want to upset Akash in any way.

As soon as her mom in law stopped kissing her she looked at Akash to get some reaction.

Seeing her confused and scared face, Akash went and stood behind her, removed Suresh's hands and caressed her ass softly under water he said, "don't be afraid love and don't let my mom intimidate you if you want to have some fun go ahead, but don't do it for her and do not not do it for me, whatever decision you take do it for yourself."

"Won't you be jealous." Asked a horny Priya, as her mom in law Riya started necking her.

"I don't know if I'll be jealous but if I get horny I'll definitely join you guys." Smiled Akash as he squeezed her ass harder, and rubbed his hardening cock against her back.

Riya smiled to herself thinking her son was just like her, and started tonguing Priya and as soon as Akash moved back and Suresh was back to squeezing her ass.

"You ok with this bro?"Asked a horny sounding Chin.

"Absolutely my man, and aren't you enjoying what you are seeing." Answered Akash casually.

"You are fine seeing your mom and wife getting fucked by the servant." Asked now a shocked Chin.

"To tell you honestly I'm fine seeing you fucking them too, I can't explain why but it's a massive turn on for me and by the way, what are you doing still standing hear?" Asked Akash.

"I'd love to join them bro but need the signal from your mom, or else could end up getting zero action, also I do understand, I too love watching your mom fuck around." Said Chin.

Mom really has total control over these boys thought Akash, as they noticed Riya now pulling Suresh around her as she stopped kissing Priya and asked her to kiss him instead.

Priya despite being super horny was hesitant for a second, till Riya pushed her towards Suresh. She gave Akash a glance who was staring at her with a smile but she could see his lust filled eyes before she started kissing Suresh.

It felt weird and exciting at the same time as she felt Suresh's hard cock rubbing against her flat stomach as they started to smooch. Riya had pulled his cock out of his tight trunks, before pushing him towards Priya. Priya instinctively started stroking his cock with one hand to not only Suresh's amazement but to the other 3 watching as well.

"Bro your wife is as wild as your mom." Said Chin now sounding like he's ready to burst out in lust.

"You mean as slutty." Answered Akash trying to sound cool but actually he couldn't believe how turned on he was watching his wife with Suresh.

That's when Riya came and stood between her son and Chin, then as she slipped both her hands in their respective trunks and grabbed their cocks she said, "you both seem to be enjoying the show." As she started slowly jerking their cocks.

"What the fuck mom" screamed Akash.

"Don't tell me you don't want it?" Riya said in a seductive voice looking up at her son.

Seeing her beautiful face looking up at him with her little hands trying to wrap around his thick cock he growled, "fuckkkkk yessssss but you are my mom."

Then he grabbed her ass cheek with one hand and started to squeeze while looking back at his wife who's bikini top was now off and Suresh was sucking on her big boobs while she kept jerking his cock.

All this while Chin had started necking Riya as she jerked him off too then looking at her other hand in Akash's trunks, "fuck auntie, are you going to fuck your son too."

"I just might baby but first I want you to give my daughter in law the auntie special." Said Riya as she slipped her hands of his cock.

Suresh stopped sucking on Priya's breast as Chin approached them and both the boys lead her outside the pool and into the pergola.

Once there Priya found her self standing between Chin and Suresh with Chin in front of her and Suresh behind.

Then she felt her bikini bottom fall of as Chin undid the strings, and both the boys went down on their knees with her still standing in the middle, she looked at Riya with a look asking what was going on when she noticed her husband standing behind his own mother kissing her neck, and she could see some movement under the water and as she thought could they be fucking! That's when she felt Chin spreading her legs and licking her clit while Suresh spread her ass and started giving her a rim job with his tongue.

Akash wasn't fucking his mom but had his cock out of his trunks and between his moms ass cheek through her bikini bottom as he kept humping softly while watching his wife, who was now getting her pussy fingered and her clit licked by Chin while Suresh was giving her a rim job.

She'd never felt anything like this and was finding it difficult to stand as she held onto both their heads while moaning loudly.

" I think you should go and hold your wife before she falls." Whispered Riya, as Akash was getting ready to shove his hard cock up his moms ass.

Akash was so taken over by lust seeing his own wife he'd forgotten it was his mom he was about to butt fuck.

He tucked his cock back into his trunks with great difficulty forming a tent as he walked out of the pool and went and held his wife from her waist and whispered in her ears. "Enjoying yourself baby."

She immediately started kissing Akash as Chin increased his speed of fingering and licking her as Suresh kept licking her ass hole.

Soon she was having an orgasm screaming loudly but Chin and Suresh didn't stop what they were doing till her orgasm didn't subside and if it hadn't been for Akash holding her she would have definitely fallen as her legs gave way, but he held her in position till the end of her orgasm.

"Now that's what I call team work, well done my boys I've trained you well." Riya said as she climbed out of the pool.

"You boys need to be rewarded for this, don't you think so Priya?" Riya asked looking at Priya as she entered the pergola. Priya had sat back on the bed still getting her breath back as she nodded yes.

"Take of your trunks boys, you too Akash." Riya ordered.

All three took of their trunks and out sprung three hard cocks.

Priya couldn't stop staring she'd never seen three cocks together in her life, she realised Chin and Akash's cocks were the same in length and thickness , with Suresh's cock a couple of inches shorter than their 8inches than theirs and just slightly thinner.

"We have twins here." Smiled Riya as she checked out her sons cock comparing it to her lover's Chin.

Then she walked up to her son grabbed him by the cock and started leading him into the house with him following close by with his cock in her hand like a dog on a leash.

"Get the other two in baby." She said looking at Priya.

Priya got up wore her heels and followed suit by grabbing both of them by their cocks and leading them into the house.

Akash looked back as he watched his naked wife in black stilettos , with a hard cock in each hand with two guys following her as she walked towards the house, he'd never seen anything sexier in his life. As he turned around he couldn't get over how much he was lusting after his own mom as he watched her soaking wet taut round ass with the wedged wet bikini bottom swaying in front of him.

Chin couldn't believe that after fucking his best friends hot mom, he was about to fuck his sexy wife too, just watching her young 23 year old tight body walking in front of him, he thought things couldn't get better for him, he was actually living all his fantasies.

As for Suresh from the time he'd gotten this job and started fucking Riya it all just felt like a dream.

Priya just holding two cocks together felt her pussy getting wet again despite the intense orgasm she'd just had, she still couldn't believe how cool her husband was about all of this. But she had only one agenda on her mind that was to make her mom in law happy.

As for Riya she was contemplating on whether she should fuck her own son or not, but more than that she was loving the fact that her submissive and slutty daughter in law was ready to do anything she asked and her son from what she could tell genuinely wasn't bothered, which for some perverse reason really pleased her.

———————

Once inside the house Riya let go of Akash's cock and went and sat on the sofa and as soon as Priya walked in, "come my darling, leave the boys and sit hear." She said while pointing at her lap.

Priya felt odd as she sat her naked wet self on her semi naked and wet mom in laws lap, but as soon as he sat, "you know baby, you remind me of my younger self, submissive and sweet but knows what she wants and how to get it." Riya said as she started kissing Priya.

Priya on the other hand surprising herself and everyone around straddled her mother in law and started smooching her back passionately and grinding on her.

Just watching the two of them making out had all three guys staring with their hard cocks in their hands.

Akash couldn't help himself as he went and kneeled down on the sofa behind his wife and started rubbing his cock up and down her ass crack.

He suddenly felt his mom tugging on his cock as she said, "I have a better place for it baby, get up here."

Akash went and stood on the sofa with his cock inches away from the smooching ladies.

His mom suddenly broke of the kiss and too everyone's shock started sucking on his cock.

Fuck she was so good Akash thought as she skill fully sucked his cock while her tongue was doing some swirling magic around his cock head.

Priya took a second to get over her mom in law sucking her own son who just happened to be her husband while she straddled her lap and was just kissing her.

Riya guided Priya's face towards the base of his cock and she instinctively started kissing licking the base and sucking his balls while his mom kept on sucking his cock.

Akash had always fantasied about getting head from two women at the same time but had never imagined that one of the two would be his mother. He couldn't get over how hot they both looked while giving him a blow job. It felt surreal.

Then they both sandwiched his cock between both their lips and started bobbing their heads side ways, eventually they were smooching each other with his cock head between their lips, he could feel their tongues and lips all over his cock head. Akash was in heaven and soon enough started to cum.

His mom immediately wrapped her lips around his cumming cock and swallowed some and eventually when he was done she left his cock and started to smooch his wife Priya transferring the balance cum into her mouth.

Akash was hard in no time watching him mom and wife swapping his cum.

Chin couldn't believe his best friend was actually getting head from his own mom and forget being shocked but his wife was participating. How he wished to join in, when he heard Riya, "we've turned this into a family affair, what about my two other boys we must take care of them too Priya."

Priya had no idea what she had in mind or god knows what she'll want her to do, but was ready for anything.

Akash was still getting over his mom sucking his cock, but more importantly how impressed he was with her skills. She can teach a thing or two to my wife he thought, not that she was bad.

"Suck them of dear." Riya said as she pushed her of her, "get down on your knees love."

Priya immediately got of her looked at Akash to see if he was okay with it, but all she could see was his lust glazed eyes and she wasn't even sure if it was for her or his own mother.

Without wasting time she got down on her knees at the foot of the sofa facing the boys and as they walked up to her she held both their cocks in each hand and started sucking them one at a time starting with Chin.

With every change she tried to take them a little deeper while stroking the other with her hand.

"She's a natural Akash." Said Riya as she pushed her head deeper towards Chin's cock, making her gag."

"Akash have you ever fucked her face, like really given it to her." Riya said as she held onto her head with Chin humping her face slowly.

"No." Answered Akash

"I think it's a skill all girls should have." By the time Riya had finished her sentence Chin was holding the back of Priya's head with both hands as she looked up at him with that massive cock in her mouth and really started giving it to her.

Chin looking down at that innocent looking beautiful face with those big eyes starring at him and her pouty lips wrapped around his big cock as he hammered away, despite her eyes watering and spit dripping out of her mouth she gave no resistance and let him really fuck her face, he could feel his cock hit the back of her throat with every stroke.

Priya had tried a couple of times to deep throat her husband but had started choking and stopped but now she was amazed to see how easily she could take it, in fact she was loving the way Chin was using her mouth and had started fingering herself.

Akash too noticed that and found himself getting more and more turned on seeing his wife being used by his best friend, he really couldn't understand why he wasn't upset or jealous at all.

The next thing was Riya going down on her knees right next to Priya and she started sucking the cook Suresh's cock, who soon was holding on to her head and stared face fucking her too.

After some time Riya letting go of Suresh's cock said, "these boys have had their fun it's time we get laid Priya."

Priya immediately let go of Chin's cock, with spit dripping from her mouth she nodded yes while taking a deep breath.

Priya then got up and sat on her husbands lap, "are you fucking me or do you want to watch me fuck one of them baby."

Before Akash could answer Riya said,"no baby you're definitely fucking one of them while I take care of my son."