A Debauched Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who'd you like to see fuck me, babes." Priya whispered to Akash.

"Both." Answered a horny sounding Akash.

"Fuck I love you." Said Priya as she started kissing Akash.

Then Riya lifted Priya of Akash's lap, "boys she's all yours."

Priya had always had fantasies about fucking two guys simultaneously but one of them was always her husband, but the thought of her husband watching while two other guys fuck her made it way more exciting for her.

For Chin since loosing his virginity to Riya auntie, he had only been fucking her, he'd shared her with many men but hadn't had the opportunity to fuck another woman, the thought of fucking someone your own age for the first time and that too someone as hot as his friends wife Priya that to in front of him and his lover auntie was driving him mad in lust, the last time he'd felt like this was the first time he fucked Riya.

Priya got up from the sofa walked towards Chin gave him a kiss and pushed him on the floor, as she straddled him and without wasting any time and took the entire length of cock in. She was used to the size thanks to her husband.

But for her it was different just feeling another persons cock in her made her so wet as she started riding him.

Chin just feeling that tight young wet pussy as he held onto her tight ass and she started riding him felt his balls getting drenched in her juices, as her pussy tightened around his cock. He felt like he was fucking for the first time again as put every ounce of his will power not to cum and succeeded.

He really wanted to enjoy this and make it last.

Priya was really getting into it as she started riding him harder and faster and pointed at Suresh to come towards her.

Suresh came and stood write next to her with his cock inches away from her mouth. She let go of Chin's chest and grabbed Suresh's ass with both hands and started sucking on his cock while pushing his ass towards herself making him fuck her face while still riding Chin as a pro.

After deep throating Chin, Suresh was much easier and soon his balls were slapping her chin with every push.

"You've got a slut for a wife Akash." Said Riya as she started stroking his hard cock.

Akash loved the feel of his own moms petite hand wrapped around his cock as she stroked him softly while they both watched Priya doing her thing, with Suresh now holding onto her head was really fucking her face hard as she kept riding Chin.

Despite Suresh's cock in her mouth you could hear her moan pretty loud.

Akash while watching had one hand on his mom's ass as he kept playing with it and the other he started playing with her bikini clad clit, soon he could hear him mom moan softly into his ears, the she said in a very seductive soft voice, "do you want to fuck mommy?"

"Oh fuck yes mom." He whispered back.

Riya got of the sofa took of her bikini bottom and went on her hands and knees in front of Akash facing Priya, as she not only wanted to fuck her own son but simultaneously watch her lovers fucking her daughter in law. It was obvious Akash wanted the same.

As Akash lined himself behind her and was about to penetrate her he noticed Suresh starting to cum into Priya's mouth as she swallowed some and let the rest trickle down her chin.

As Priya let go of Suresh's she looked back to see her husband penetrating his own mom in doggie style and she immediately turned all the way around on Chin's cock now riding him reverse cow girl style, as she too wanted to watch them as they fucked.

Chin loved seeing her giving a blow job to Suresh as she rode him and now was enjoying watching that beautiful ass of Priya's going up and down his cock.

The next five minutes were Akash and Priya staring into each other's eyes as she rode Chin and Akash humped Riya his mom.

Akash not only love seeing his wife fucking but loved how his moms tout ass felt in his hands and he held onto them while fucking her, he also couldn't believe how wet and tight her pussy felt, he loved the feeling of her pussy tightening around his cock with every push, despite her being his mom it felt totally natural fucking her.

Riya too was amazed how comfortable it felt fucking her own son she loved his size, his rhythm, his squeezing her ass with his hands as they fucked, despite her history with many many men this just felt so right.

Akash couldn't help himself as he grabbed hold of his moms ponytail and pulled on it as he bent down and whispered in her ear while fucking her hard, "I really love you mom,I'm so glad you made us shift to Delhi."

"I'm so glad you shifted honey, I hope you're enjoying seeing your wife?" Riya said between moans.

"Oh fuck, yes mom!" Grunted Akash, "as much as I'm enjoying fucking you." He said while spanking her ass hard.

"Aaaahhhhh" screamed Riya, "from today you have two sluts at your beck and call baby." Said a screaming Riya.

Then Suresh got between Chin's legs and went down on Priya as she rode him reverse cow girl.

Akash knew how much she loved getting her clit licked every time he'd go down on her and start fingering her. Now she had Suresh licking her clit while fucking Chin's massive cock.

This was the first time she broke eye contact as Akash saw her eyes go to the back of her head, she had one hand behind her pressed hard against Chin's chests the other holding Suresh's head her back arched her firm big boobs pointing towards the ceiling as her body kept grinding on his cock and moaning really loud.

Priya has always been a loud lover specially when orgasming, but Akash had never heard her scream that loud. Soon she was shaking like a leaf in a storm while pressing on Suresh's face who was diligently licking away at her pussy.

Between her grinding and shaking and then feeling her pussy tighten around his cock before her flood gates opened was all Chin too could take, as he too started cumming in her as she orgasmed.

Feeling his cum fill her up just made Priya's orgasm last longer.

As she collapsed on Chin and his cock slipped out of her a huge blob of cum too popped out which Suresh lapped away.

With her still lying down on Chin with her legs spread Suresh started eating her cum filled pussy, Priya had hardly gotten her breath back and in seconds was having another orgasm as he cleaned her pussy out with his mouth and tongue.

"Fuck mom, you've really trained the boys well." Said a moaning Priya as she got of Chin and came and knelt next to Akash who was still humping his mom.

"Baby that was amazing." She whispered in Akash's ear, "I too want a Suresh in our lives to go down on me each time we fuck."

She hadn't competed her sentence and Suresh had slipped himself underneath Riya ( in a 69 position) and started licking her clit as Akash fucked her doggie style. Akash felt his balls hitting Suresh's forehead but that obviously didn't bother Suresh as he carried on licking her clit.

Soon Riya was pushing back matching with every stroke of her son's while Suresh did his job down under.

Akash was now really giving it to her literally jack hammering her as Riya started to moan. Oh god she's as loud as my wife Akash thought as he started spanking her ass with every stroke.

Soon Riya was thrusting back hard as she started to orgasm, Akash felt her tight pussy dripping as they heard Suresh lapping up all the juices like a thirsty dog.

Akash couldn't hold it any longer and started cumming into his mom's pussy while spanking her ass with one hand as he held his wife around the waist with the other squeezed her ass started kissing her as he came. Her mouth tasted of cum but he didn't care.

Akash then slipped his cock out of his mom Riya and as soon as she stopped screaming she immediately started sucking Suresh's soft cock as he kept cleaning her pussy out.

Soon Suresh's cock was hard as Riya had another orgasm, then she got of him and looked at Priya who was sitting on the sofa between Akash and Chin watching them,"don't you think he deserves a fuck too baby."

Priya didn't need to be told twice as she got up straddled Suresh and started riding him.

As Riya came and sat between the two boys.

"Chin you enjoyed you friends young wife, nice change from an old hag like me." Riya said sarcastically.

Chin looked a bit guilty and sheepish, but before he could say anything Akash came to his rescue, "are you fucking kidding me mom, you are an absolute hottie and believe me these boys are fucking lucky and now I know from first hand experience." As he smiled and squeezed her thigh.

Chin then said, " auntie you are a fucking hottie, I can do anything for you and you know that." Sounding genuine .

"Of course I know that baby," said Riya, "I was just teasing." As she started kissing Chin.

Then to everyone's shock Priya while riding Suresh bent down kissed him on his lips and said, "fuck me like I'm a 2 dollar whore, you don't have to please or follow any instructions with me like you do with mom, just fuck the way you want too."

Both Chin and Akash started to get hard again just hearing her talk like that and it took Suresh a minute to register what she'd just said.

But after which he wasted no time as he got up lifting her of the ground he carried her to the opposite sofa laid her down as he laid on top of her without loosing penetration and started humping her.

He had both his hands under her ass squeezing hard, as he started humping her with all his strength hard and fast all the while licking and kissing her face and giving her love bites all over her neck and boobs.

Riya and Chin had stopped kissing and with Akash all three just looked on in amazement as Priya was screaming her lungs out as Suresh's kept pistoning her pussy.

"You never let a 19 year old village boy take full control they're wild." Said Riya sounding horny as she started stroking Chin's and Akash's hard cocks. "But your wife's as wild baby, she can take a pounding."

Suresh kept humping Priya for the next twenty minutes and Priya had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had when finally he started grunting like a wild animal humping her harder if that was even possible eventually cumming in her and collapsing on her.

They both just laid their in that position for the next couple of minutes getting their breaths back with Suresh soon got of her and rubbed his mixed juice covered cock on her face and gave her a few cock slaps before leaving her alone.

Priya laid there for some time and she looked like a freight train had hit her.

Her makeup was smudged, her hair was all over the place, there were red marks all over her neck and boobs, in fact her boobs were bruised in a couple of places. Her shaved pussy was an angry red colour with cum dripping out of it.

As she got up and sat on the sofa she couldn't get over how open her pussy felt despite fucking a man who had a smaller cock than Chin and her husband looking up she saw three glazed looking faces staring at her sitting in a straight line on the sofa.

"Did you like that baby." Priya asked looking at Akash, as she noticed his hard cock in his mom's hands getting stroked. She also saw that her mom in-law's had Chin's cock in the other hand and both the boys had their hands on her pussy with Chin fingering her while Akash thumbed her clit.

"Chin, do the honours love and give that used pussy a good clean up."said Riya looking at Chin.

Chin was about to get up, "no bro let me" said Akash.

"Dude you ever had a cream pie?" Asked a shocked Chin.

"No" answered Akash, still contemplating.

"Not even your own?" Asked Chin.

"Nope" said Akash then got up walked up to her, kneeled down in front of her spread her legs and said, "I love you babes and that was wild," as he dove down and started eating her cum filled pussy, he swallowed most.

Then he came up with the mixed juices filled in his mouth and gave Priya a kiss sharing the load with her as she swallowed happily, then Priya whispered , "I love you."

As Akash turned around he saw him mom riding Chin, and said, "dude that was disgusting, don't know how guys can have cream pie's."

"It's an acquired taste buddy you'll get used to it with these two around." As he spanked Riya held her ass held her by her waist and started moving her up and down his pole, for him Riya was still the one.

Even after 4 years of being together and her numerous infidelity's no one turned on Chin like his Riya auntie.

For Riya too there was a comfort she felt with Chin, where she could truly be her kinky self, knowing he'd still be there for her.

As they fucked each other to exhaustion Akash and Priya excused themselves and went in for a shower.

———————

Once alone in the shower Priya held Akash tight as she felt his hard big cock pressed against her stomach with the cock head touching her under boobs, and asked, "you okay with what happened today?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing love?" Said Akash as he leaned down and kissed his wife.

"Honestly baby, I've never been more turned on in my life." Said a horny sounding Priya.

"Me too love, me too, but what turned you on the most? Asked Akash, caressing her.

Priya thought for a second and decided it's better to be brutally honest and answered "Watching you fuck your mom and seeing the lust in your eyes as I let Suresh use me, what about you?" Then she bent down and gave a little peck on his cock head.

"I know this'll make me sound like a complete cuck, but having a slutty wife and mom and watching the two of you getting fucked is what really turned me on." Said Akash as they stepped out of the shower and he bent Priya over the sink counter and shoved his cock up her pussy in one swift motion.

"Aaaaahhhhh fuck," screamed Priya as she watched her husband staring straight at her through the mirror. As he started fucking her she realised that he was way harder and rougher than usual and she loved it.

"And how was it fucking your mom?" Asked Priya between loud moans.

Akash humping her harder spanked her ass and said, "strangely it felt natural, but there's something really wild about mom which I can't explain but just can't resist." Grunting.

"That I agree with lover, your mom is wild...aaaaaahhhhh...I've never been attracted to women...but your mom...aaaaaahhhhhhh." Screamed Priya as Akash started humping her with all his strength.

"Would you be fine if I wasn't fucking my mom but someone else in front you?" Asked Akash while he humped away.

"Fuckkkkkkkk...I love watching you...fuck...my lover boy...probably more than ...you like watching me...aaaaaaahhhhhhhh." Priya screamed.

They fucked like that for the next 15 minutes just staring into each other's eyes through the mirror and until Priya started bucking under Akash as she started to orgasm, Akash felt her pussy tighten he held onto her hips and started cumming too sendings streams of cum deep into her pussy.

———————

Akash awoke alone in his room later that evening and immediately went out to see what the two ladies were upto, only too see a half eaten pizza in the projector room and the tho of them fixing themselves a drink.

"What's the plan ladies and where's Chin?" Asked Akash as he picked up a slice of pizza.

"Good morning sleepy head, Chin went home honey." Answered his mom Riya.

"And we're planning on drinking and watching a movie babes." Said an excited Priya as she came and gave Akash a kiss.

Akash was not only happy to have the girls to himself but absolutely loved the black see through short babydoll nighties they were wearing without bra's with matching see through bikini styled panties, basically nothing was left to the imagination.

They looked out of a mom daughter porn scene thought Akash as he finished his pizza got himself a beer and plonked himself on the two seater recliner. While the girls were still making themselves a pitcher margaritas.

They'd decided on some romantic comedy to watch, as his mom came and sat next to him on the recliner. Seeing her Priya decided to sit on one of the single seaters when Riya said, "there's ample space here love come sit with us." Pointing to the little space between Akash and her.

As the movie stared and they dimmed the lights, they all laid back underneath one blanket Akash's hands went straight for Priya's panties clad ass as he softly started caressing her ass cheek.

He could feel his moms hands on the other ass cheek, as Riya was doing exactly the same as her son.

Priya loved the feeling of both of them playing with her cute butt, as she with one hand started playing with Akash's semi hard cock and her other slipped into the front of Riya's panties as she softly started messaging her clit.

Two minutes of playing with each other and all three simultaneously gave a soft moaning sound and then looking at each other started to laugh.

"We three are really made for each other, after a crazy afternoon of nonstop fucking the three of us still can't take our hands of each other." Said Riya still caressing now almost squeezing Priya's ass.

"That's because we love each other mom." Saying that Priya left Akash's cock got on straddled her mother in law and softly slid her two fingers that were messaging her clit into her wet pussy.

Riya held Priya's head with one hand and squeezing her ass with the other kissed her lips and said, "I love you guys too."

Akash sat crossed leg facing the two of them, as what they were doing was way more interesting than the movie.

Then Priya took of her mom in laws nighty and started kissing her all the way from her lips down to her panty covered pussy, while spending some time on sucking her boobs.

With Priya now down on her knees I front of her mom in law, she started licking and kissing the full length of her pussy through her panties.

Riya then moved her panty to one side giving her daughter in law strangers access.

Priya started licking her pussy and clit softly first till eventually she had two fingers up her mom in laws pussy fingering her hard while she kept licking and kissing her clit.

As Riya kept moaning softly and Akash just sat there with a huge hard on enjoying the show.

"Mom, you know Pooja my younger sister, just finished with high school and she's planning on doing her graduation in Delhi." Said Priya still fingering her mom in law.

"That's great baby, we wouldn't love for her to stay with us," said Riya as she held her head and puhed her daughter in laws face back onto her clit all the while moaning softly.

"But mom, what about us." Priya asked thinking of how they'd still have these orgies once her sis is here as she went back to licking Riya's clit.

"We'll be discrete love." Said Riya as she lifted her up and started kissing her.

"Wow your sister is coming." Said an excited sounding Akash.

"She's only 18 babes so no hanky panky ." Said Priya looking at her husband seeing his lust filled eyes.

Akash and Riya were so excited about having that 18 year old petite Pooja home.

And Priya could make out by just looking at their faces as she went back down on her mom in law.