A Debt in Error Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of forced sissification.
3.4k words
4.45
7.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite telling me to return at the weekend, the brothers turned up after just two days. They text in the morning telling me to get ready. They would be picking me up just after six and I needed to be dressed.

My mom had gone to visit a friend and would be gone for most of the day. I reached under my bed and pulled out the bag that contained the clothes, makeup and wig from earlier in the week. They had been cleaned but ashamedly had been back out; I told myself that I needed to practise getting ready, that I had to get the makeup right, that they would be angry if I didn't meet their expectations. What I couldn't justify was that it ended with me stroking my cock to orgasm in front of my mirror whilst imagining I could see a guy over my shoulder fucking me in the ass.

I hate that I thought like this. It was bad enough what they had done to me, but for me to have conflicting feelings and fantasies was fucked up.

I got dressed, clothes, wig, heels, makeup. I looked in the mirror and checked that it was up to standard.

I waited by the window for their car to arrive and before long it came into view and rolled to a stop a few houses up and across the street. After checking that the street seemed quiet from onlookers, I ran as best as I could in heels towards the car.

As I approached it, Carl opened a rear door to let me in as Sid sat emotionlessly in the driver's seat. Once I was in they drove of quickly and without a word.

I didn't break the silence. Strangely, I felt I wanted praise for the effort I had made and how I looked. I berated myself and remembered what these two were doing to me. I could feel the warmth from Carl's large body next to me and felt his eyes run over my legs and up to my skirt. It was here I realised that we weren't going to their house instead they had just driven down the road and parked up in a lot behind a disused warehouse.

As silently as the drive, Carl pulled me out of the car after we had pulled to a halt. He opened the front passenger seat and pushed me headfirst in where I saw Sid sitting with his cock now released from his shorts. I didn't need instructions, after a breath to ready myself, I leaned forward on my hands and knees and took his soft cock into my mouth. I felt is swell quickly and fill my mouth. I felt my skirt get lifted from behind and my panties being pulled down to my thighs. I could feel the cool air flow over my dick as it flopped free, swinging with the motions of me working on Sid's cock.

I felt a hard grip on my waist that adjusted my position, then a trickle run over my crack that was being rubbed into my exposed hole. Carl then pushed the head of his cock against my entrance and forced it past the resisting muscles until his balls rested against my own. I let out a moan on Sid's cock as the pain increased and my insides felt full and stretched.

Carl began to fuck me, pushing my head onto the cock in front of me, forcing it to go deeper into my throat than I thought I could take. With each thrust the discomfort turned to familiar pleasure and I had to refrain from moaning.

I could feel my dick swell, from the fucking or the dick in my mouth I wasn't sure. I did know that as it continued my mind felt more and more numb. My dick was aching to be touched as pleasure built within me.

I felt so used and the seedy location added to the cheap feeling. A cock in either end of me, my body being used for the pleasure of these two animals. My own muffled moans blending in with theirs.

Sid grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting into me, his breathing quickening.

Behind me low groans of pleasure matched the thrusts as Carl's thick cock impaled me.

I could feel my dick leak as my ass gripped his meat, his hands pulling me back as he bottomed out and filled me completely before removing his cock to the tip. My dick seemed to respond to each filling, jumping each time he was deepest in me.

The hot, hard cock in my mouth began to pulsate as cum filled my throat, the hand on the back of my head forcing me to swallow with each new load. He kept my head in place as the throbbing subsided, I rolled his softening dick around in my mouth which he seemed to enjoy as he kept his his hand on my head and his dick inside me.

My own dick was leaking a thicker stream of pleasure as Carl had picked up the pace behind me. He rammed hard and the steady slap of skin on skin became faster. His grip became firmer. His cock seemed to swell with pleasure as I backed into him, grinding on his cock to absorb as much pleasure from him as I could.

His final thrusts lifted my off of my knees slightly. He unloaded inside of me as deeply as he could. He moaned and held me in his vice like grip as his orgasm peaked, completely still aside from the throbbing of his cock and the jets of warm cum shooting inside of me.

Almost in unison, the cock from my ass was removed and my head was pushed away from the other. I took this as a cue to stand up and leave the car. Carl got into the front seat and closed the door. As I reached for the rear door handle the car began moving, drove around the lot and left the way it came in, leaving me standing there, cum dripping down my leg, in a short skirt and heels.

I walked close to the warehouse with my panties still around my thighs as it felt like it was the safest from prying eyes. Despite being left stranded and in my current attire, my most pressing concern was relief. My cock was stiff and ached with pleasure; it took no more than seven strokes to blow my own pent up load against the wall. I moaned as it shot from me, a huge load that had built from my extended arousal. I leaned breathlessly and watched it slide down as my cock throbbed and softened. I pulled up my panties and adjusted my wig to cover as much as my face as possible and then began the walk back to my house with my heels clicking with each step.

I felt a contrast of vulnerability and exposure between my current state and the safe, strong hands that had held me and used me for pleasure moments earlier.

It wasn't a long walk as we hadn't driven far. I replayed the event in my head, not a word had been spoken but it hadn't been required. I knew what I was there for. As I recalled the cock throbbing in my ass and another in my throat, I could feel my dick rub against the soft panties and begin to swell. Fucking damn it, I thought. I needed to counter these thoughts, watch some porn with women, find a girlfriend. I didn't want this, I didn't want Stockholm Syndrome, cocks using me for their gratification or to wear girl's clothes. I felt my resolve strengthen.

I arrived home and showered, washed my clothes whilst I had the privacy to, and tried to manage my thoughts. I needed to get back on track.

On Friday, when I was walking back home after school, Sid pulled up next to me in his car. He called me over and handed me a bag with a different set of clothes in.

"Wear this tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 11," he instructed.

He drove off, not needing a reply. I looked inside the bag. A brunette wig, a lacy thong, and a short black dress, white heels and a bra and some padding. My heart pounded in my chest. Excitement? I put it down to fear and anticipation.

I hid the bag under my bed. My mom would be home in the morning so I had to be careful when getting ready.

After a restless night, I awoke and had breakfast with my mom, telling her I was heading out with friends today. I had to pretend to leave then sneak back into the house in order to get ready, then sneak out in my black dress, wig and heels. The other outfit was slutty, I felt cheap. This dress was still short, but it made me feel strangely effeminate, sexy rather than slutty. My heels clacked as my dick pushed against the delicate fabric of the thong, I found a spot out of site and waited for the car to arrive.

It was just Sid who picked me up and drove me to his place. No siblings in sight. He guided me in looking at me hungrily. I entered the familiar kitchen- living room space but he pushed me through a door and into his bedroom.

He immediately bent me over the bed and lifted my skirt. He seemed impatient, he had obviously chosen the outfit and it had the desired effect. He pulled at my thong and frantically unbuttoned his jeans, stepping out of them and throwing them aside.

I felt used as usual, but strangely wanted. I enjoyed being this desired. His impatience was flattering. He wanted nothing more than to be inside me and feel the tight grip around his cock.

I glanced up at a photo frame and my heart skipped a beat. A girl stood beside Sid, smiling widely with her leg lifted up besides her. She was wearing this dress, these heels and had this coloured hair. I looked away as if this knowledge was private. The feeling of being used lingered but I hadn't anticipated any emotional attachment from him, whether it was actually me or not.

I felt the familiar pressure behind me as Sid slipped his cock inside me with one smooth push, letting out a moan that sounded like the release of pent up frustrations. Unlike before, he fucked me slowly, gently. He leaned in close and lay upon my back as his hips undulated, grinding himself in me and pushing me into the bed. He brushed his lips over the exposed skin on my neck and inhaled deeply. I felt full and content, his cock slowly sliding deep inside of me and then back again, each time increasing the pleasure building within me. I pushed back against him, matching his pace. I writhed with pleasure and my cock, wedged between the bed and my stomach, swelled and throbbed.

I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and felt close to him, special. I liked that he was getting pleasure, it increased my own. My insides radiated with warmth and my internal orgasm grew steadily. I almost forgot about my dick, it was my ass that was horny. It wanted the warm, stiff dick inside me. It wanted the friction sawing in and out of it. It wanted to be used and fucked, to squeeze out the cum from the dick it was wrapped around. I could feel my insides begin to contract as my orgasm built. Before it could continue however, Sid pulled out of me and turned me over, facing up at the ceiling with my skirt lifted to expose my dick and wanting hole.

He entered me again and began to fuck me, watching my stuffed bra jump with each push, watching his dick drive repeatedly into me. My dick was still engorged, but not hard. It flopped as my ass was pounded. It hit my stomach and reminded me of the fact it too was used for pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist and aided his motions, the orgasm rebuilding quickly behind my cock. Without thinking, I reached down and grabbed my cock and began stroking it.

Sid immediately stopped. "You fucking slut, you aren't supposed to enjoy this. I thought that you were getting too much out of this." As he spoke he pulled out completely and walked over to retrieve something from his dresser. "Girls don't get to have a dick. They take dick. You take dick."

It was then that I saw what he had picked up. A tiny cage. He brought it over to me as fear rushed over me. My dick shrivelling as the realisation set in. He place part of the contraption around my balls and then slid my dick into the cage before clicking it closed.

"This stays until I say."

And with that he put his cock back into my ass and began pounding me. The gentle feeling of before was gone, the gentle breaths, the slow thrusts. Now it was deep, fast, urgent thrusts that just used me as a cock sleeve.

He didn't seem to notice the stream leaking out from the cage, pooling onto my crotch. He again watched my bra bounce and occasionally looked over at the photo, a look of anger in his eye.

He pounded me relentlessly, filling me and emptying me with quick succession, breathing heavily and squeezing my legs tightly. My own orgasm was difficult to suppress from him, my face flushed and my ass clamped down on his thick rod, cum trickled out of my cage and ran down my side on to the sheets. I clenched my jaw as my head spun with pleasure, concentrating on my breathing, gripping the bed sheets. Sid was distracted with his own orgasm, he pulled out and shot his load over the front of the black dress, ropes reaching the bra and the exposed skin above. He moaned as our cum mixed together, squeezing his dick and stroking out every last drop.

He rushed me back to the car, although he was keeping my visit a secret. He didn't give me the key to my cage, he silently drove me to a corner near my house and dropped me off.

"Later, slut," he jeered as he sped off leaving me to sneak back into my house. I locked my door and lay on my bed, feeling the cool areas of cum on my dress, remembering being fucked and cumming from my pounding. My dick strained against the cage. I had no idea when I would next be summoned, or for how long I would need to wear this, thing.

I adjusted to being able to pee and clean myself but the inability to get release was instantly tough. I was going through a new, albeit involuntary, sexual experience. My hormones made me horny anyway and the fresh memories that were seared into my brain didn't help. Nor did the growing collection of women's clothes under my bed.

I tried to jerk off using the cage but I couldn't finish. I dry humped my bed and tried to touch my dick through the tiny gaps. Still no relief.

By the third day of chastity, I could think of nothing else but my arousal. I writhed in bed trying to sleep but my mind and body would not let me. I considered texting the brothers but I knew that wasn't an option. Thinking about them made my asshole twinge with excitement; my boy pussy was sharing the arousal my cock was struggling with.

It was then I made a bold, foolish decision. I crept out of my room, listening at the top of the stairs to the television droning in the distance. Mom was still up. I continued creeping at arrived at her room. My heart pounded as I pushed open the door and ventured inside. I headed straight for her bedside table and opened the bottom drawer. I opened a plastic bag as quietly as I could and looked inside. As I had guessed, my mom owned a dildo. I clutched it tightly as I whisked back to my own room, shutting and locking the door.

I placed the dildo on my bed and sat next to it, shaking with adrenaline. It was long and purple, with veins running down its sides. My mind was clouded with the fog of pent up arousal. I gathered the bags from under my bed and began to dress myself. I picked the outfit from my first encounter; dressing myself carefully and applying makeup. The whole time my mind lingering on the arousal of my cock and ass and the dildo that sat near me.

The last touch was the wig. I looked in the mirror and admired the reflection. I looked hot. Nothing like my usual self. I lifted my skirt and saw the white panties within which bulged slightly with my cage, though not as much as it would have without it.

There was no build up to what I did next. No talking myself into it. My body needed relief and my mind was taking a back seat. I kneeled in front of the bed and began to suck the dildo. I pushed it deep into my throat. My eyes were closed and my mind wandered to the vision of Carl standing in front of me breathing heavily in pleasure. I realised that I was bobbing up and down frantically as I felt my cage swinging within my panties. That was enough. I slid my panties down.

I swirled and faced the mirror, placing the dildo between my legs. I sat down on the toy, soaked in my spit, and slid to its base. An unintentional moan escaped my lips as my horny body accepted the feeling gratefully. For a moment I just sat, feeling my body stretch to accommodate the cock and the pleasure radiate through me.

I began to bounce. Between the frustration I had built up, the pleasure of a welcome cock back in my ass and the image of the hot girl bouncing in front of me, I was lost. I didn't care that mom was home. I didn't care that I was a male; a straight male. I didn't care that I hadn't been asked to get dressed this time or even that I was using my mom's dildo - that she may hear me or notice its absence.

Instead my numb mind and smooth, fragranced body just bounced and writhed on the dildo. I held up the skirt to see my cage bouncing, leaking a clear fluid from my dick which was still straining to escape. I didn't care as I could feel an orgasm build. Nothing mattered except this release.

Each bounce brought me closer. Each time it slid into my ass I felt full, warm and a wave of pleasure throb outwards through my entire body. My hair stood on end, my back felt shivers, my thighs began to shake.

I moved my hands behind me and thrust my hips wildly into the air. The girl in the mirror looked back at me, flushed and breathing heavily, also in the throws of intense pleasure.

I looked her in the eye as I came. My whole body spasmed. My ass, cock and everything between pulsated and with each pulse came a heavy shot of cum. It shot from my cage and painted my thighs, the inside of my dress and the carpet below me. I continued to ride as the pleasure took over, driving me to stare at the orgasming girl as I thrust.

I stopped looking at her as her eyes rolled backwards. My cock continued to throb as watery cum left my body. I slumped over to myside, the dildo still clenched tightly by my ass. Cum dribbled down my thigh as my cock gratefully dispelled its pent up load.

That is how I slept. Satisfied, throbbing with pleasure despite being locked up and feeling sexy.

The dildo had slipped from my ass as I slept, dreaming of riding cocks and cumming in my lucid dreams.

I awoke to the sight of a pretty girl laying on the carpet with a dildo nearby. I felt a twinge of disappointment in myself, however, it was not because of how I looked but rather it was because I was aroused by it. By me.

I checked my clock; it was early. I used the time to get myself undressed and appropriate.

Damn this was a slippery slope I was on. I could come back from this, right?