Mom's Big Black Hobby Ch. 01

Story Info
Harvey comes home from college to surprise his mother.
2k words
4.17
102.3k
177

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has with incestuous and homoerotic themes. If you are offended by such, do not read. This level of depravity is not to be taken lightly and the deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you will find that may offend you. You have been warned!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. The entire story is fiction as are all characters. Any likeness a character has to someone in real life is merely circumstantial.

This story may not be copied without the direct permission of the author (me!)

If you enjoy the story or have any (positive or constructive) comments, please let me know.

*****

I remember back to a simpler time, before I was what I am now. Unfortunately, I will never know what could have been. I will never be able to go back. I will never be able to return to what once was.

It was only 2 years ago. I'm Harvey. I was in college studying medicine and was just turning 19. I lived on campus grounds, but was only a 30-minute drive from my home town. I almost never returned home. My mother lived there alone but with my heavy study schedule I never had the time. Not to mention my extra-curricular activities; specifically, as a swimmer representing my school.

I was a fairly attractive guy, though a little short at just 5' 4". I was Caucasian, lean from the swimming and had tousled brown hair. I moisturised and looked after my skin so was free from acne.

It was fortunate that I didn't have to support myself through college. My mother had won an astronomical settlement from my estranged-father back when I was born and we had been living a pretty good life with the money ever since: I had gone to private school, my mother had quit her job and her life revolved around raising me, until I left of course.

The weekend of my 19th birthday, I decided to have some time off. I packed a small overnight bag and hopped in the car home to go home around 2:00 in the afternoon. I wanted it to be a surprise, so I was sure to be elusive as my mother asked my plans for the weekend.

I pulled into our driveway, off the beaten track half a mile from the nearest property. Our house was quaint from the outside, boasting 2 stories and an adjoining garage. I had more space here growing up than I ever needed with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms an attic and cellar. The surrounding land all farmland going unutilised in the winter months and stood bare.

I walked up to the house and tried the door - it was open. Clearly, she was home so I walked in. As soon as I crossed the threshold, I could hear the dim thump of bass beating through the floor. I called out to her, but no answer. I took off my shoes and went upstairs. I approached my mother's room; where the music was clearly coming from, and wrapped my knuckles on the door: no answer. I creaked the door open slightly and peered in.

What I saw, I could not have prepared for. Surrounding my mother's bed were several men: all black, all naked. The light was dim but they all very clearly were tall, muscular and had incredibly large cocks. I watched as the closest guy, looking away from me with his legs apart, had his erect cock swinging between his legs, the size of my arm.

The bed was covered in a black latex sheet, glistening in the dimmed light. Made even more shiny by the evident moisture covering the surface. I couldn't bring myself to think about what it could have been. The floor was covered in a mess of torn fabrics, more fluids and several sex toys and equipment.

Then there was the worst of the sight. In the middle of the bed, my mother was bent over, naked, looking away from me. Her legs cuffed with iron clasps and chained to either side of the floor beside the bed. Her arms cuffed similarly behind her back. Her neck in a stockade, seemingly protruding from the bed within the mattress. Her legs were forced apart by the chains with her pussy gaping open. Her ass too, was gaping. The few seconds I stood there was all it took to see one of the black guys push his impossibly huge cock into her ass. I heard a muffled moan as he filled her up. Without seeing her face, it was clear she was gagged somehow.

I couldn't help myself, I let out a whimper at the sight. At that moment, every head turned towards me. My mother still stuck in the stockade remained still. I panicked and turned to leave, but the nearest man lunged at me, grasping my hand and pulling on it. The shear strength of his pull sent me tumbling down to the floor, where I felt bodily fluids cling to my skin. I stood up, now corned and ran to the front of my mother; where she stared at me, eyes wide and yelled through her gag. The man still with his cock buried inside her reached over and pulled down the ball gag in her mouth.

"Harvey, calm down. Calm down!" she explained loudly looking straight at me. "It's ok".

"OK? OK??!! What the fuck is happening here?"

"You should have told me you would be coming" she said rather bluntly.

Looking incredulously at her, I didn't know what to say. Eventually I just stuttered out with: "Mom what is all this?"

With a sigh, she addressed the man behind her: "Don't stop Laurent". With that he began moving again, thrusting his cock in and out of her ass. I must have looked mortified, positively destroyed, but she continued as if everything was normal; as if she wasn't being sodomised by a group of black men in front of her son. "When you left for college, I began dating again. One of the men I dated asked me if he could bring a friend. I agreed and ended up really liking it. After some more similar encounters and some soul searching, I found my way into being gangbanged. I was specifically fond of black cock", she rolled her eyes to the closest of them and I saw her salivate onto the floor.

This was so surreal. The guy behind her spanked her ass as he hammered away. Several of the other guys around us were stroking themselves as we spoke. My mother; whom I'd never expected to have ever used the word "cock" was a massive slut and a whore. I thought back to all the time she had spent focussing on me. For my entire life, she had been dedicated to me and had never dated anyone.

Hesitant, I spoke slowly to her: "Ok mom. If this is what you want, then I'll accept you for it." Rising off the floor, I went to leave the room. "I'll be downstairs when you are done".

Several hours passed. I was sat in the kitchen making my way through a bottle of red wine whilst staring off into the distance. The gentle hum of the music pulsed through the house but every so often there would be a thump or a moan that could be heard above it.

It was early evening by the time the men started departing. A couple of them gave me a little smirk and a wave as they exited. Finally, the 9th and last guy walked down the stairs. I recognised him as the one fucking my mother when I had barged in. He stopped and held out his hand to me. Feeling really awkward I held out own and shook his hand. He pulled me in close and whispered in my ear: "We left her locked up. She wants you to go up and let her out". With that he released my hand and wandered out the front door. I hastily went to close the door.

I began walking the stairs, my head spinning. 'I should not have had that wine' I thought to myself. Walking in through the door ajar, I stood there for a moment, looking at my mother's gaping asshole leaking cum onto the bed. He pussy too was clearly filled to the brim as it dribbled out. Her ass was bright red as was her tits hanging beneath her, adjourning nipple clamps. I couldn't recall if they had been there earlier, though nor could I remember the tattoo that stood out from beneath the layer of bodily fluids on her lower back. It was a large black spade with a capital Q in white over the top.

I walked around to her face, which was now glazed in a thick layer of cum. Her gag had been replaced with a dildo, strapped in with some sort of harness. Her eyes plastered shut with cum, her mascara still visible and smeared eased open and looked at me. She then looked down to the floor where I noticed a small pink key.

I reached down and picked up the key. I then went to unlock the padlock on the stockade, freeing her upper body. I then went to free each one of her feet and final her hands behind her back. She then used her free hands to undo the gag and pulled the dildo from out of her throat. The thing must have been 9 inches long and I couldn't understand how she must have breathed with it on.

She turned to me, still glazed with cum and spoke: "So, what do you think?"

Still feeling very surreal, I answered "Looks like you had fun".

She simply smiled and hugged me. I felt so strange. She smelled musky of cum and as she surprised me with the hug, a little of it got on my lips. Throughout this entire exchange, my cock began to grow. She held the hug for a good 10 seconds before letting go. She then walked off to her on-suite bathroom and began running a shower.

I simply walked back downstairs to the wine and opened another bottle. My cock was now rock hard and with my tongue I licked my lips. I had never tasted another man's cum before, though I had tried my own when masturbating. This was much stronger than mine had ever been and left a lasting taste in my mouth. Suddenly upset and confused I poured a full glass and chugged it to get rid of the taste.

My mom came down the stairs about 30 minutes later. She was completely clean wearing a pink satin dressing gown. She went and got herself a glass of wine and sat opposite me. I was clearly suffering from shell shock so she simply stared at me. I looked back at her, my mind went to her gaping pussy with cum dripping out. Instinctively I licked my lips. Still staring at me, she tilted her head in thought. I looked away, too embarrassed to face her any longer.

Putting a hand on my leg she consoled me: "Son, there is no need to be nervous or awkward. We can talk about it or we can leave it if you'd like."

Looking back up at her my puppy eyes said it all. "I guess we will leave it then?" she said smiling. Her robe was quite low cut and as she smiled back at me, her chest pushed out slightly letting one of her nipples loose. She didn't seem to notice and I didn't have the stomach to tell her.

"I'm just going to go to bed" I told her.

"Oh, ok." Looking slightly upset yet understanding, she let me walk upstairs.

I had to pass her room to get to my own. The door left slightly ajar, I saw she had cleaned the floor and piled the sex toys up near the door. Some were huge whilst others were relatively smaller. I finally got to my room and laid down on the bed. Within a minute, I was fast asleep.