A Debt of Honor Ch. 05 - Final Dose

Story Info
Akio is given a choice.
2.2k words
4.55
5.8k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akio slipped the long coat over her shoulders not worrying to even button it as she left the doctor's office. The wind blew lightly causing the coat to flutter as she slipped into her Daddy's car with a happy smile. "I love my new titties Daddy, I like them a whole lot!" Another ditzy giggle escaped her lips as Daddy fired up the car and turned onto the streets.

Sucking her lip up between her teeth her eyes twinkled with mischief while she reached over to begin pulling Daddy's cock free and with a little bit of work she managed to worm herself around until she could suck on his fat shaft.

Leo moved through the city, on hand petting the little Asian girl the other on the wheel. Proud was hardly a word to use for little Akio, in a matter of four short days she went from bitchy prude to greedy slut. Akio's greedy lips worked wonders on his shaft in no time Leo was holding her head down forcing all of his shaft into her mouth as he unloaded his hot cum into the girl.

Akio felt his hand press down followed by the hot gush of Daddy's cum her cheeks bellowed out like a chipmunk as she tried to swallow it all down. What Akio couldn't swallow she greedily licked up before cleaning Daddy's cock and putting it away for him.

Leo smiled over at his baby girl. "Well sweetheart, that was very nice of you." Akio giggled again as she nodded her head rapidly. Leo turned the Lambo into the parking lot of a tattoo and piercing shop before giving a wink to Akio and slipping out of the car.

Taking his baby girl's hand he led her coat still hanging open into the shop. The two well-built tattoo artists looked up both seeming a little in shock as they saw the nearly nude girl being led in. It was Leo that broke the silence. "Heya fellas, we need a few piercings." There was a pause then as Leo thought," And maybe a tattoo I am not sure yet. Flipping open one of the books he began looking idly through the pictures. "Oh, and of course she'll suck both you off before we leave."

This seemed to snap both of the men out of it and they rose to their feet as Akio giggled once more. "I sure will boys, if my Daddy tells me too!"

The larger of the men gave his head a little shake as if to clear the cobwebs from his head. "Piercings sir? What are you looking for exactly?

Looking up from the tat book, he gave Akio a side glance before looking to the piercer. " Well, I want inch diameter rings in each of her nipples." With that Leo reached up pinching the girl's nipple causing her to shudder and bite her lower lip again. "And I want four heavy rings in each of her labia lips."

Akio barely heard Daddy's request, his fingers on her nipple were the only thing she could concentrate on. A mild surprise came to her when she felt her nipple released as Daddy pulled her coat off then one of the pretty boys took her by the hand leading her to a sexy looking seat.

Slipping into the chair she placed her hands and legs in the appropriate places and gasped hard as her legs were spread nearly into a split. Sitting on the seat the man gave her a quick smile before preparing the two rings and cleaning her nipples. "Now little lady, this is going to pinch a little bit so don't be surprised.

Leo and the tattoo artists were looking through the books and talking quietly as Akio glanced towards her Daddy but he was busy with the other man. 'It's ok' she thought. 'Daddy's time is worth far more than him giving me attention.'

The first pinch of the needle through her left nipple cause and immediate moan of pleasure as he cunt clenched close hard. The piercer's eyebrows lifted at her reaction so he immediately pierced the other causing a much louder moan from the girl. "Joe! This bitch is going to cum from these piercings."

"Oh god I need to, but Daddy says I can't!" A real pout came to Akio's lips as she gave Leo a playful snarky face.

Leo chuckling nodded his head. "That's right baby girl, but if you be good I will let you cum tonight at your celebration party." The words were nearly lost to Akio as the piercer began pressing the needles through her labia and quickly replacing them with heavy rings. Before she realized what happened she was pierced and walking each step causing the rings in her pussy lips to drag against her legs keeping her permanently aware of each step.

True to Daddy's word Akio found herself face down on the other chair as the tattoo artist placed a transferable tattoo outline on her lower back before he cleaned and began the process of applying the real tat, a small black lotus just a little above the crack of her ass.

Once the tat was done Akio didn't move as she was presented first one cock then the other. Her body was spiking from the pain and her need to orgasm she nearly attacked the meat poles wanting their salty treasures.

Soon they were once more in the car and to the last store where Daddy bought her a complete and authentic Japanese Komoto and everything to allow her to dress like a perfect geisha. Akio helped him pick the right things having been trained on how to properly wear them for ceremonies. She was very happy with the purple komodo Daddy picked out, when he was paying and talking to the cute girl behind the counter Akio slipped behind to the salesgirl. With a smirk up at the girl, Akio slipped her head under her skirt, using two fingers she pulled her panties to the side licking hungrily until she felt the girl tremble and whimper from her quite unexpected orgasm.

Before she knew it, her and Daddy were pulling back into the house before Akio finally calmed down enough to get her body to stop trembling. Once inside she was sent to her room for a two-hour nap then Akio was to prepare for the party. Her mind idly wondered what Daddy had planned for the party while she masturbated herself to sleep.

Akio awoke two hours later to hear the sounds of a large group of people talking in the main room. A thrill of the unknown rolled through her body while she slipped into the shower. Once done she meticulously prepared her hair makeup and dress in the proper way of the geisha only then did she exit her room and begin moving down the steps.

The crowd quieted and all eyes turned to her as she took each step slowly, her eyes finally found Daddy, he was standing right beside her mother and father and it took every ounce of willpower for Akio not to wave to the group. As she approached Daddy she noticed the covered pedestal behind him.

Leo and her biological parents moved behind the covered table before Leo began speaking with a broad smile. "Tonight ladies and gentlemen, Akio will get to make a choice." The girl's body vibrated with need as she heard those words and the clap of the crowd around her. Daddy pulled the cover away revealing three things. On the left side of the pedestal top was a leather collar a tag hanging from the large D-ring that read 'SLUT' and sitting inside the collar was her last dose of medicine. On the right was a stack of money and a set of keys.

Leo's voice raised above the clamor. "She may choose to leave my home taking the money, with the keys to a new car, and never have to return." There were a few booo's from the crowd as Leo lifted his arms to quiet them once again. "Or she can take her last dose and bind the color around her own throat proving to everyone here that she is my owned slut that will do anything asked of her.

Daddy's words resonated through her body his eyes fell to her then and he smiled lightly. "You may choose freely Akio."

Trembling hands reached out touching each of the items on the pedestal her eyes flipping between Daddy, and her mother and father. Her left hand hovered over the bottle of medicine gently she lowered her trembling fingers to touch the bottle. Closing her eyes she bit her lower lip before lifting the bottle uncapping it and draining the contents. Opening her eyes then a feeling of love and need to be rolled through her body, she noticed as if looking down on herself that her hands didn't tremble as she lifted the collar and put it around her own throat.

Smiling she kneeled in front of Daddy as the crowd cheered behind her, somehow she heard the small snick of the little gold lock that Daddy placed on the collar allowing only him to remove it. Leo's right hand traced down Akio's jaw a single finger lifting her chin for her to look him in the eyes. "Your new name is Slut just like your collar says, your first command as my new property." His eyes flipped up to Slut's father. "Is fuck everyone in this room, starting with your former parents." Leo's thumb pinched down on her chin for a long moment. "Once you are done, I am going to fuck your ass up on the table so everyone can watch. You may only cum after I do."

Slut beamed happily as her owner took control, and started making decisions for her. "Yes, Daddy" Were the only words she could say before she crawled to her once father finding his cock already out she wrapped her lips around the shaft to begin sucking as if she never met this man before in her life.

That opened the flood gates, hands moved to her from all sides groping teasing and slowly undressing Slut. One of her hands was pulled to the side and wrapped around the shaft of a cock, her other was pulled by her mother as Slut was forced to finger blast the older Asian lady. Someone entered her from the back, a thick shaft dragging over those fresh piercings causing the sweet pain to cause a gurgling groan. When he bottomed out in her cunt she was forced forward her nose pressing against the light grey pubes of her father.

Spit-roasted and moaning her hands took over her jobs on the sides, moaning as he Kimono was split open and a man slid under her to hook a finger in each of her nipple rings... Slut could feel the other cock head at her pussy, lifting her lips from the cock she ignored it just long enough to tell the man below her. "Fuck me please, fuck me too."

Slut's lips closed back over the cock as the second man entered her pussy with the first. The night soon turned into a blur, she never even noticed when her clothes were finally pulled clear of her body, her perfect bun of hair and her make up had been splattered with cum. Slut's body ached with need as she was led to the table, lifted she knelt on hands and knee's her breathing coming hard as her lovely abused body cried out for orgasm.

She heard the pat of Daddy's footsteps coming from behind her, she felt his hands on her ass as he knelt, she screamed in need when Daddy buried himself in her ass. Each thrust caused her new massive tits to bounce, each thrust was like an electric prod jamming into each of her pleasure sensors.

Daddy's fingers dug into her hips as his pace increased, her trembling body paralleled Daddy's trembles until she felt it, Daddys cum exploding into her ass. The last thing Slut heard was her scream of release as her forty eight hour orgasm denial came to an end.

Leo watched Slut fall flat to the table, he watched as even unconscious her body continued to buck in orgasm after orgasm. As she laid there her body calmed, though a few more people decided to take her even asleep before she was carried to her room and laid into bed.

Several weeks later she had fallen into her life like the last piece to a puzzle, her life was heaven. Standing with Daddy across the street from the Starbucks she felt uncomfortable in real clothes she was much more comfortable naked. Daddy was talking to her, pointing out the cute Latina girl sitting at a table working diligently at the computer. Daddy slipped the medicine into her hand as he patted her ass. "Go get her for us Baby girl."

A tremble of excitement rolled through Slut's body as she bit her lip again. "Yes Daddy, thank you for getting me a pretty sister!