A Debt of Honor Ch. 04

Story Info
Akio descends deeper and loves every minute of it.
2.3k words
4.54
6.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction I am well aware that things in this story would never heal immediately. The story was written for enjoyment, not authenticity.

It had been thirty hours since Akio was given her task of fucking every member of the staff without cumming. She had lost track of how many cocks and cunts she had licked, sucked and fucked, the night before were snippets of memories some of the fondest was of her in the main hall surrounded by strangers as they took turns using her little slut body.

Daddy had told her she wasn't allowed to cum and the drug in her body forced her to listen to his words. She was also told not to allow another to fuck her ass, but it too was sore from when Daddy appeared in the middle of the night and inserted the large butt plug with a naughty little wink.

That big plug was still in her ass as she sat at the large table with her face, thighs and cunt covered in dried cum of men and women. Her body trembled with the need to release, her nipples stood erect on her small tits, and even with all of the torment she smiled she realized now that this was the life she wanted, she needed.

Footsteps caught Akio's attention as she looked up hoping to see Daddy coming to the table for breakfast. She found the older form of Jeeves the butler approaching her, sitting up straighter she gave a little wave. " Good morning Jeeves, how are you doing today?"

The old man gave a little smile as he approached though to answer her greeting he simply pulled his cock free of his pants and presented it to the girl. Licking her lips as she saw the man's hands move to his pants her body shivered. Waiting just long enough to look up to Jeeves and give him a wink she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and her lips around the fat head.

She moaned as she began sucking again on the hard rod as he hand worked the shaft slowly. The old butler stood quietly as the pretty Asian girl worked his rod up and down. It didn't take him long for her talented lips to bring him right to the edge of orgasm. Right before his flood gate opened he withdrew letting Akio pump his rod to completion so he could unload on her face and tits adding to the already dry loads there.

After a few long breaths Jeeves stepped back and tucked himself away before smiling down to Akio. "Stand up young lady and bend over the table, I am to remove the plug from you." Jeeves watched as the girl stood laying her forearms on the smooth table while wiggling her backside teasingly.

Akio giggled happily as the old man exploded on her face, and another as she teased him with her pretty heart-shaped ass. A gasp of pain and need escaped her throat as the large plug was pulled free of her ass and she was left standing there with a gaping backside. "Thank you, Jeeves." Her words came out huskily, needy as she slowly stood to face him. "Is Daddy awake yet? I really need to cum badly and only he can let me."

Jeeves watched as the girl spoke then sucked her bottom lip between her teeth hopefully. "He is awake yes, however you are to go to your room and get yourself ready for the day. I have clothing sat out for you on your bed."

Akio's eyes grew wide in surprise at her instructions and the fact she got to wear clothes that meant Daddy was taking her off the property. Excitement flared through the girl as she bounced on her toes clapping lightly. "Ok Jeeves, I hope Daddy is like super happy with me so far."

There was nothing more than a soft twinkle in the old butler's eyes as the girl probed him for information, she of course got none. A small pout was drawn across her lips before she gave a ditsy little shrug and padding towards the steps.

As she entered her room she saw the medium-sized package on her bed, at first she moved toward it wanting to know so badly how Daddy was going to dress her. She found her bottom lip between her teeth again as she gave a little frown. "No Jeeves told me to get cleaned up then get dressed." With a final wistful look at the package, she began taking her hair out of the long braid and heading to the bathroom.

Standing before the mirror as she unwound her hair she smiled at herself the old butler's cum still ran down her face and chest she never bothered to clean it off. The realization that she liked the feel of the silky cum on her body made her cunt clench in need of that release.

As the hot water rained down over here she cleaned herself quickly before leaning her head against the shower wall letting her hand fall to twiddle her clit. She knew she couldn't cum, she knew no matter how much she tried she couldn't but Daddy said she had to bring herself close five times a day. She had lost track yesterday and still didn't know if she did it enough. A long moan of frustration and need escaped her lips as her fingers slipped away from her cunt. " I hope Daddy won't be mad at me for forgetting."

Quickly drying herself she watched in the mirror while she put her hair up in two high pigtails. With a giggle, she lowered her hands down to her nipples squeeing and rolling them as she blew herself a kiss in the mirror. The hot shower seemed to reenergize her and she skipped towards the bed the package her sole focus now.

Tearing the box open quickly she giggled at the contents, A pair of black thigh high stockings with some pretty frill at the top. A beautiful pair of leather thigh-high boots with a wickedly pointed toe and a four-inch stiletto heel. Last but not least a knee-length soft overcoat. Giggling happily again she slipped the stockings and boots on nodding happily that the stocking's frill was just long enough to be seen above the boots.

Another shudder cascaded over her form when she slipped the coat on and buttoned the only two buttons on the front. Turning this way and that she looked herself over, at first it seemed pretty plain but she quickly noticed if she moved just right everyone could easily see her tits, and if her steps were too long it would be very apparent she was nude under the coat.

One last look and a nod of approval she turned leaving her room before descending quickly into the main area. With a squeal of happiness she saw her Daddy then, just the sight of him nearly made her cum. Scurrying quickly over she slipped into Daddy's lap giving him a big kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Daddy, I love my outfit!!"

Leo sat back in his chair as the girl nearly threw herself into his lap, a broad smile coming to his lips as she kissed him and complimented a look she would have never considered wearing just three days ago. "Good morning to you too baby girl, did you have fun last night?" A single eyebrow raised in question. "Did you fuck everyone at least once like you were told too."

A ditsy giggle greeted Daddy's words as she nodded happily. "Yes Daddy, I think I fucked everyone like three times." Akio's right hand moved up to lightly twirl the bottom of her pigtail while she watched her Daddy. "Daddy, I...I don't know if I masturbated enough yesterday, I can't remember it all." Her eyes caught the familiar bottle of medicine sitting on the table. "Ohhh that is my slut juice!" bouncing happily on Daddy's lap she reached forward pulling the dropper free before happily sucking down her second to the last dose.

Leo watched as she downed the medicine on her own this time before capping the bottle and replacing it on the table. Patting her ass lightly to get her off his lap he stood behind her before leading her towards the door. "Come on baby girl, we have a lot to do today!" Once outside he helped her back into the low riding sports car before slipping into the driver's seat. "The first rule of the car for today is, no buttons on the coat undo them and spread it nice and wide."

the giggle escaped her lips as her cunt contracted again he fingers shakily undoing the buttons. "Daddy this is so naughty, I hope someone sees me." By the time the car was on the interstate Akio was actively masturbating with one hand and rubbing her small tits with the other, the horns of vehicles they passed driving her efforts deeper.

Akio had no idea how long they drove but soon they were turning into the parking lot of a plastic surgery clinic. Her eyes grew wide as she read the sign. "Daddy, is this my first appointment for my new titties?" bouncing happily she rocked her head right and left in excitement.

Leo gave a little chuckle himself. "Well you're certainly excited this morning, I think you're turning into a very good little slut." Parking the car Leo moved around opening the door and helping Akio out. He waited for a heartbeat while she buttoned the coat and gave him a flirty kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Daddy, I love being a slut especially your slut!"

Leading Akio inside by the hand Leo walked right through the empty waiting room and into the back. There he found a rather attractive middle-aged man and two super curvey assistants. Nodding happily to the group Leo led Akio around in front of him. " Go on Akio, take your coat off, and put it over the chair.

Akio was already smiling happily at the new people her hands moving instantly at the orders from Daddy. Somewhere in the back of her mind was a pang of embarrassment, a half-second of hesitation before her fingers moved to strip the overcoat off.

As the doctor stood and took Leo's hand he watched Akio strip off his eyebrows raising her nearly adolescent chest. " Damn Leo, those are small." Shaking his head the doctor moved over to take each of the girls tits into a hand gently kneading the flesh. "And you said you wanted double D's?"

There was a soft sound of ascension from Leo as the doctor inspected his toy and led the girl into what resembled a large dental chair. Cocking his head to the left he watched as the mask was put over Akio's face and the brief flash of panic in her eyes before she relaxed and fell into a deep sleep. The doctor looked up giving Leo a happy little grin. "Should take us a couple of hours, you going to stick around, or do you have things to do?

With a brief wave and a happy smile, Leo headed towards the door. "You know me Doc, always busy." Pausing then he looked back at his little girl for a second. "Remember Doc, unnaturally perky anime tits and you know what, make em triple D's" The sound of doc's laughter followed Leo out of the office.

Taking the time to catch up on some work at the office and check on the scientists to make sure there was nothing they needed as they continued to perfect the drug and a few others it took him about three hours before he returned to the office. Slipping inside again he moved through the waiting room and into the back, a smile instantly came to his lips at what he found.

The Doc was laying on the floor with Akio riding his cock, one of the assistants stood behind her a fat strap on around her waist as her and her boss double fucked Akio's pussy. The other assistant had Akio by the ponytails forcing her very willing face hard into her cunt. The best part, however, was Akio's new chest beautiful upward curved tits big enough to make most Japanese animators take notice.

No one noticed him slip in or take a seat as he watched them fucking on the floor. Leo remained quiet as they one by one finished and noticed him watching with interest. A broad smile on his face he watched Akio's body tremble as the doctor dumped his load into her cunt and she finally noticed him. "DADDY!" Hopping up off the doctor she bounced towards him her huge tits nearly slapping her in the face as she ran over. "Daddy look at my new tits!" Turning right and left happily she let him get a good look at her. "Oh and look at what I can do now!"

Leo laughed as she lifted one nipple to her mouth sucking deeply and moaning as she did so. The poor girl's body trembled and shook, he could see the need in her eyes but the drug just wouldn't allow her to cum.

Akio was beyond desperate she had never needed to cum this badly, she had never needed to obey so badly either. She wasn't going to ask to cum anymore, she knew that he knew she wanted it. He was her Daddy, only he got to say if she could cum so she would endure until he told her differently.

There were no questions left in the girl's head, it didn't make a difference that her chest didn't hurt or there were no bandages or signs of an operation. There was no shame at being nude and used by strangers. She knew Daddy would keep her safe and she loved him for it.