A Deception Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days that followed, Jerrod returned to work and resumed some semblance of a normal life. And, although he told only his boss and a couple of close friends that he and Sandi were separated, it soon became common knowledge throughout the office. Actually, many in the office had been aware of Sandi's infidelities. A couple of Jerrod's associates had actually slept with her. But Jerrod was too consumed with his problems to notice their cautious behavior. And where there was an absence of facts, the rumormongers filled in the blanks with their own ideas, all, too close to the truth.

Jerrod ultimately decided that there would be no reconciliation, for at least two reasons. First was the history of Sandi's indiscretions, and Jerrod's honest belief that she would not change. Secondly, their lives were shattered. Even if he could forgive her, their circle of friends were no longer an option. As he learned more of her promiscuity, he realized that she had slept with most of the husbands. And if she hadn't already done so, their wives were afraid that she would.

Over the passing weeks, Jerrod found himself spending time at Kim's apartment, hungry for her companionship. Their time together grew more and more comfortable. She was a beautiful person, inside and out. And, Jerrod had to admit that those occasional lapses in modesty when she would leave her bedroom door open while dressing, left him wondering how it would be with her. Those thoughts were banished after being allowed to linger only briefly in his mind. But the thoughts always returned. And on rare occasions, when they both had a little too much to drink they would sit together on the sofa, watching a movie and their playfulness would give way to embraces, even stolen kisses. But one or the other would always find just enough sanity to say goodnight.

Over a period of weeks, Jerrod finalized his plans and advised Sandi of his intent to seek a divorce. And, after a series of negotiations between the parties' attorneys, which resulted in a lump sum payment to Sandi, and possession of the house by Jerrod, the divorce agreement was finalized and a date set to meet for one last time to sign the necessary papers. Jerrod's attorney called him to give him the news of the settlement.

"One change, though," Jerrod stated to his attorney. "I want to sign the papers tomorrow, not next week."

Jerrod again went to visit Kim at her apartment that evening, and the two of them shared a quiet dinner. After they were finished eating and moved to the den with their wine, Jerrod shared the news with her. He was totally surprised by her reaction. She practically lunged at him from across the room, knocking him back on the sofa, spilling the small amount of wine that remained in his glass. "Jerrod, my love, that is wonderful. Finally, it's going to be over." Then she kissed him, firmly and with passion. Jerrod gently pushed her back.

"Kim," he laughed, "How much wine did you drink"?

"Only a glass," she giggled. "Why?"

"Well, I can think of a couple of reasons."

"Oh, uh, yes, I, uh, sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Kim. I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed it. But don't worry. It will be our secret."

"Jerrod?" Kim was suddenly very serious.

"Yes, what's wrong, Kim?"

"I don't want any more secrets."

'What do you mean, Kim?"

Don't you see Jerrod? Darling, I'm in love with you. I've always been attracted to you. But since you've been here, I have fallen for you completely."

Jerrod stared into her eyes. "Kim, I don't think..."

"Stop, Jerrod, say what you want, but I have always thought that I loved you, even when you were married to Sandi. Can't you see that I've never had a serious relationship with another man? Do you know why? Because you were always the standard and no one ever measured up. And being with you these past few weeks has confirmed what I already knew. I love you, Jerrod. I have wanted to make love to you every night you were here. Please, Jerrod, don't turn me away."

Jerrod gazed into her lovely face and then leaned forward, kissing her softly and lingering to taste her lips and warm tongue. "Kim, I'm crazy about you. Maybe I even love you. I guess I've been denying it because I was still in love with Sandi. Actually I guess there will always be a part of me that loves her. But that is over. But, this, well, I don't know if this is right."

Kim pulled him to her, kissing him deeply. As her lips parted slightly, he again felt the darting of her tongue, exciting him to no end, and felt his hand start to explore her body, squeezing her breast through her blouse. Their mouths were inseparable. He could not get enough of her.

Then he stopped.

"Darling, what's wrong? Did I do something?" asked Kim, holding him tightly.

"No, Kim, darling. I want you as bad as I've ever wanted anyone, but I can't. At least not now."

"Buy why, Jerrod?"

"I just remembered something my attorney told me a week or so back. He told me to keep my nose clean. Well, actually he said that I should keep my pants zipped until this was final. So, Kim, despite wanting you madly, I can't have you until the divorce is final. If we make love, in the eyes of the court, I am an adulterer as well and the entire agreement could unravel. Darling, I want you, but we have to wait."

"But how long, Jerrod?"

Jerrod's lips curled slightly upward in a smile as he answered. "Tomorrow. The agreement will be signed and filed tomorrow. After that, I'm a free man."

Kim smiled, "Not as free as you think!"

Jerrod and Kim spent the evening on the sofa watching television and playing with each other. He found himself fascinated with her, playfully toying with her hair, holding her and kissing her freely. Kim was lost in the attention and the affection. The sexual energy was incredible, but both knew that tonight would not go beyond fondling and caressing. Reluctantly, Jerrod left Kim alone, aching for her, but knowing that spending the night was not an alternative.

Jerrod's attorney had scheduled the signing at his office at 10:00 that morning and Jerrod was nervous about his first face-to-face confrontation with Sandi, since he had found her in bed with Stephen. As a matter of fact, the only communication had been a two-minute phone call when he told her he wanted the divorce and, after realizing the futility of arguing, she had agreed. To Jerrod's surprise, Sandi had asked if Kim could sit in on the signing of the agreement and serve as a witness to the signatures. Jerrod, although apprehensive, had agreed. Despite all that had transpired in recent weeks, Kim was still Sandi's sister.

Kim arrived at Jerrod's hotel room early the next morning, prepared to encourage him as he faced the difficult ordeal. He let her in and moved back to the bathroom to tie his necktie. As he stood in front of the mirror making a final adjustment, Kim kissed the back of his neck. "My don't you look handsome. Yum, almost good enough to eat."

Jerrod laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Is that all I get?" she pouted.

"For now, darling. My head has to be clear for this meeting. Are you ready?"

Although Kim offered to drive Jerrod to the meeting, he decided it would be best that they drive separate automobiles. Also, Jerrod had indicated that he would probably need to go on to work after the meeting. He kept an eye on Kim in his rearview mirror as they made their way into town and into the parking deck adjoining the attorney's offices. The made their way into the plush office complex. He squeezed her hand as she got into the elevator. "Be right up, honey."

Jerrod went to the men's room and then to the water fountain, making a final attempt to gather his composure before going into the meeting Finally, he took a deep breath and headed for the attorney's office. He had been there before and knew his way when the receptionist advised him that they were in the conference room.

Upon entering, he realized that all parties were here. Good, no waiting. He looked at his soon to be ex-wife. She was as beautiful as ever, but her beauty did not pull at his emotions as he had feared. He was actually surprised at his calmness as he sat beside his attorney. It seemed almost strange when Kim sat on the other side with Sandi and her attorney.

Sandi and Jerrod reviewed the documents after answering a few questions by both attorneys asking for both to confirm that they knew what they were signing. The cause of divorce according to the agreement was "incompatibility," a point to which Jerrod had agreed in exchange for other favorable terms in the agreement. Even her attorney had assured her that Jerrod could indeed prove adultery, so to keep things quiet, she had relented greatly from her initial positions on settlement issues. As Jerrod reached for the pen, he was stopped by Sandi's attorney.

"Before anyone signs, we do have one question," he said.

"What is this? We don't have to answer any questions," snapped Jerrod's attorney.

"You do if you want us to sign this today. Just a simple question, for your client. Jerrod, have you ever slept with another woman since you married Sandi?"

"Of course not," answered Jerrod.

"Keep in mind we can ask this under oath. It just seems a bit strange that your car has been seen late at night at Kim's apartment on a regular basis since the same day you abandoned your wife. Isn't it really true that you have been sleeping with your wife's sister for some time now?"

Jerrod stood. "You son of a bitch! Sandi, damn you. I should have known you'd try to pull something. I've never slept with anyone, let alone Kim. And, for the record, I did not abandon Sandi. She abandoned me, apparently long ago."

Jerrod glared at Sandi as the two attorneys argued. Finally, Sandi's attorney pushed the document in front of her nodding for her to sign. She did so and Jerrod followed suit. After, asking if either of the parties had any last questions regarding moving schedules and rights of each party, the meeting was adjourned. While the attorneys stayed behind to attend to the photocopying and distribution of the documents, Jerrod, Kim and Sandi made their way to the hallway. Despite the awkwardness, the three entered the elevator together and made their descent.

"Jerrod," said Sandi, "Thanks for being civil. I'm sorry for what my attorney said. It was a low blow. I would like to stay in touch."

"No problem," said Jerrod.

"But I would like to ask you a question if I could, now that the papers are signed."

"What is it?" asked Jerrod.

The elevator doors opened as they reached the entrance to the parking deck. They stepped out.

"Why did you come home early after saying you'd be at least another day at your meeting. Were you trying to set me up?"

Kim coughed and reached to block the elevator door from closing. "Uh, excuse me, but I left something in the lawyer's office. I'm going back up. See you guys later!" The door closed and the elevator and Kim were gone.

"What are you talking about? I left you a message telling you I was coming home that day. We had finished early and I had plans for you and me to have a late dinner. Of course you had your own plans."

"Jerrod, what the hell are you talking about. There was no message. Kim came by to pick up a book she had left here. The only message I got was from her. She said that you called while she was there and said you'd be at least another day."

Their eyes met and both instinctively turned toward the elevator, which was by now long gone, taking Kim with it. Jerrod shook his head slowly. More deceit.

"So long, Sandi," he said as he turned and made his way to his car.

Jerrod was glad that the remainder of his workday was routine. He pondered the events of recent weeks trying to determine exactly what had happened, and who was guilty of what. Despite the realization that Sandi, and to a degree himself, had been set up, it changed nothing regarding Sandi's infidelity. But it did raise other questions. Tonight should provide a few answers or new questions.

After work, Jerrod decided to stop by his favorite bar and grab a quick drink before heading in. He needed to relax before his encounter with Kim. After exchanging a few hellos and jokes with some of the regulars, he drove to Kim's apartment.

Jerrod knocked. He barely heard Kim's invitation to come in. The turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. The room was dark but the light from the kitchen allowed him to see the form of Kim seated on the sofa. He removed his coat, tossed it on a chair and took another, across from her and joined her in the darkness.

"Quite a day, Kimmy," he said.

"Um, hmm," she replied.

"Yep, quite an interesting day. One never knows what one may learn."

"Jerrod, please don't."

"Kim, you set this up. You set up your own sister. And me. Damn, deceit runs deep in your family, doesn't it?"

In the faint light, Jerrod could see Kim cover her eyes as her tears began to flow, followed by shaking and sobs. His heart melted. He wanted to hold her but even his melted heart was hurting from the newest betrayal.

He reached over and flipped on the lamp. Looking at Kim he was taken with her simple beauty as she sat before him in sweats and a t-shirt, crying uncontrollably. Again, he felt the urge to take her into his arms. Again, he resisted.

Jerrod leaned back, closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. He slowly exhaled.

"Why?" he asked. "Why did you delete my message and lie to Sandi?"

Through tears, she looked up at him. "Don't you know? Damn it, Jerrod, don't you know?"

"Tell me."

"I love you. Jerrod. Everything I told you last night was true. It hurt me every time she cheated on you. Every lie and affair was painful because I knew. And I knew that you didn't. I had to, Jerrod. I know you think it was selfish, but it wasn't, at least not totally. If you walk out of my life now, I will still think I did the right thing by exposing her. I love Sandi, but I could not let her treat you that way. Do you really think that I had any way of knowing that you would care for me after leaving her? For all I knew, you would grab a plane and move to another state. Jerrod, I did it for you. Please believe me."

Jerrod stared at her. He knew her tears were real, and he also realized that, despite his pain, Kim had done nothing that was not in his best interests. He moved to the sofa and took her into his arms, holding her close, letting her tears flow, until she shaking subsided.

"I love you, Kim."

"Jerrod, oh, Darling, do you really?"

"Yes, Kim, I do."

Jerrod, oh Jerrod, I was afraid I had lost you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jerrod kissed her to silence her.

"No more talk about that tonight. We'll have plenty of time to discuss it later. Let's not spoil our first evening together as lovers, Kim."

He kissed her again, tasting the tears of sadness now transformed to tears of joy. Her mouth opened longingly to him and he tasted her fully, wanting her.

"Listen, Kim. Let's you and I get dressed and go to dinner. We can chat, hold hands, smooch, or whatever you want to do. And then we'll come back here and make love until sunup. How does that sound, darling?"

She kissed him. "Only one suggestion, Lover. Can we reverse the order. I'm starved, but not for dinner."

"Hmmm," he kissed her back. "How about a lovers' sandwich?"

"Sounds yummy. What is it?"

"Two slices of lovemaking, with dinner between."

There mouths met in a battle to see who could devour the other. He kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue, and she responded with as much or more, giving her mouth and tongue to her lover. He sucked it inside his mouth. His kisses made their way down her neck and his hand began to reach for her through the cotton fabric.

Kim reached and pulled the shirt up and over her head, exposing the small, but perfect breasts that Jerrod had, until now, only fantasized about. He lowered himself to her breasts, taking one, then the other, into his mouth, attempting to take every inch of her inside his hungry orifice. Then he pulled back slightly, licking each nipple, until they were firm and erect. He was excited by her small breasts, and the large pointed nipples. Again, he alternated from one breast to the other.

Kim began to unbutton his shirt. He held her and could not separate his mouth from her. Finally she pulled at the shirt until the buttons popped and he was free. He laughed and stood to completely remove the shirt. At the same time, she grabbed for his belt, and loosened it. Instinctively, he raised one foot, then the other, removing his shoes and tossing them clear. He felt his trousers come free and felt Kim pull them to the floor. He stepped out of his pants and pulled her up toward him. Again, he kissed her. She responded hungrily, both mouths open with desire.

Kim dropped to her knees and pulled at his navy boxers. He was hard and erect. It was excruciatingly pleasant, almost painful. It had been so long since he had made love, and his member showed the lack of usage. He felt her hands pulling at the boxers and knew, as his manhood sprang free that she had been successful. His boxers fell further around his ankles and Jerrod stood before her naked, except for his socks.

"Oh, my," exclaimed Kim as she stared at his penis. Without warning, she moved her face toward it and took him deeply into her mouth, holding him there. Slowly, she pulled her mouth back to the head which she continued to hold with the pressure of her lips. Without releasing him, she raised her eyes upward, to look at him. Then she resumed her task at hand. Jerrod was in ecstasy as Kim alternated sucking him in and out, with licks and flicks of her capable tongue. And as she licked, her right hand began to pump his member fiercely.

Jerrod reached for her. Picking her up in his arms he took her to her bedroom. The room was dark except for a single candle that provided a heavenly aroma and further ignited the fires of passion within both of them. He laid her gently on the bed and in a single motion, grabbed the sweatpants by the waistband and pulled them from her slender body. The sight of Kim in dark panties was more than Jerrod could stand. He almost dove for her, lowering himself to the place of paradise between her legs. He kissed her through the fabric, and began sucking on the panties. Kim moaned, feeling the warmth of his mouth on her, even through the sheer fabric. Her wetness met the wetness of his mouth, drenching her panties, and exciting him even more. Her hands moved under the edge of the tiny undergarment, and, as she arched her middle upward, she pushed them down. Jerrod, driven by the sight of the dark mound between her legs, pulled the panties off completely.

Savoring the moment, Jerrod backed away and stared at her nakedness before him. While Sandi was indeed beautiful, he was almost breathless at the almost virginal beauty of this creature who lay before him, offering herself to him, filled with desire for him.

She reached for him and he lowered himself again and began to kiss her opening. Kim was so sweet that he wanted to gently love and caress her, and yet so incredibly sexy that he wanted to take her hard and swiftly. Their lovemaking would explore both extremes and consummate somewhere between.

His attention moved back to her womanhood, as he licked around her opening, tracing an outline of her sex, and then licking a straight line from bottom to top. Her clit stiffened and he found it with his tongue and began licking and sucking gently on the tiny erection.

"Oh, Jerrod, Oh darling, don't stop. Don't ever stop. Oh, yes."

The more Kim moaned, the more pleasure he wanted to give her. He inserted his tongue inside her, tasting the juices that flowed freely from her. The fragrance she emitted was unlike anything he had sensed before and served only to increase his appetite for her.