A Deep, Deep Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was extremely worried for her daughter, and promptly went to ascertain her health condition. Thankfully she was still breathing in. The anxious mother could finally relax; she knew of the extraordinary regenerative properties of the rock and wasn't worried from then on. The legacy was already taking action: mysterious blue light was being emitted from her daughter's back-door, and soon enough, she woke up.

A flash of light sparked and cut the pillory in half, liberating Andrea from its hold. She slowly arose and stood perfectly straight, her eyes glowing in blue. Andrea felt calm and confident.

Mary covered her daughter with a white robe she had prepared in advanced, and after hugging her for a few minutes, she stepped back and proudly announced.

"Andrea Deeprock. By virtue of the legacy vested in me, I hereby declared you as the next Paladin."

Andrea knelt, wincing as she was not yet used to the intruder in her intestines.

"Mother, I am honoured and will do my utmost to accomplish meaningful actions with the powers vested in me," solemnly promised Andrea.

The legacy ritual settled after moments of dignified silence. Andrea stood back very slowly, doing her best to keep her back straight along the way. "This is really going to be a pain," she cursed internally. Mary smiled, guessing her thoughts. Mother and daughter stood in the middle of the slum plaza, alone in the night.

"So, shall we have dinner?" proposed Andrea with a smile.

The end.