Allison's Descent into Slavery

Story Info
An Overview of the Legal Slave Society for this Story.
12.1k words
4.51
75.3k
72

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.

The Broadstone Etiquette Academy in Dallas, Texas, is a focal point in my future stories with many of my characters as current or former students of this fine institution. I thought it best to provide an overview of this consort program and some of the other laws, institutions societal norms in this legal slavery universe incorporating many of the ideas contained in stories by Joe Doe, Gentlemanmariner, Monkey_Man66 and Carl Bradford to name a few. This chapter may start slowly but hopefully the reader will find it more entertaining as it progresses to the sections describing the Fresh Pussy Block contests, the Cropgasm Challenge and the description of Brie Larsen getting her first pony tail for her starring role in the "My Little Ponygirl: Friendship is Magic" blockbuster movie.

Legalized slavery returned to the United States with the passage of the 34th Amendment to the United States Constitution authorizing slavery for individuals eighteen or older when the New Hampshire legislature became the thirty-eighth state to approve the amendment. Passage of this constitutional amendment triggered the Full Faith and Credit Clause found in Article IV, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, which ensures that states honor the public acts and court judgments of other states thus legalizing slavery in those states that did not support the 34th Amendment. As a practical matter it prevented slaves from escaping their enslavement by fleeing to another state. Congress quickly passed the Federal Uniform Slave Code and other follow on legislation regulating much of the slavery trade. Most states passed local legislation to further regulate this new industry.

Slavery was not hereditary so you could not be born into it. There were three ways that a free adult could be enslaved. Free individuals could volunteer for indenture for a period of time in return for compensation. Involuntary indenture occurred when due to indebtedness, having pledged their bodies as collateral for a loan, they were repossessed and enslaved by judicial fiat. Finally, individuals convicted of felonies and some misdemeanor crimes lost their civil rights for a period of enslavement. For these few misdemeanors as determined by each state, the period of enslavement was for up to one year and for felonies the duration of enslavement from one year to life depending on existing sentencing guidelines.

The status of slaves transitioned from a human citizen with inalienable rights into chattel livestock upon judicial enslavement, whether criminal or civil. Slaves were now treated like animals, having lost their ability to rationally consent. This loss of free will also meant that sexual acts by slaves were not considered prostitution, because the slave could not refuse any adult. Corporal punishment as a technique to control slaves was introduced. Cattle prods, bullwhips, riding crops and shock collars that were common tools for controlling livestock could now be used on slaves. Treatment that would be considered inhumane was now legal with the slave livestock, who were by definition no longer human. Legislation was soon developed criminalizing slave abuse modeled on animal abuse statutes but it was difficult to enforce.

Societal norms evolved with the advent of legal slavery with many well-to-do families purchasing consorts or concubines for their sons as generally monogamous companions. These young men often were more successful in their studies or jobs than those engaged in the chaotic dating scene with temperamental free women who often as not under-performed sexually.

Consorts were trained as permanent mates for their masters with the expectation that the relationship would evolve into marriage while concubines were long term companions, often for older individuals or couples. Concubines completed the same training requirements as consorts and their skill set went well beyond the sexual arts of a Venus Academy or Pearson Pussy Ranch graduate. It was not uncommon for these men and their consort/concubines to fall in love and eventually marry.

The Federal Uniform Slave Code (FUSC) regulated the treatment of consorts, outlining their special status in society. Upon registration as a consort in the National Slave Registry these slaves fell somewhere between free citizen and livestock, having the ability to rationally consent on behalf of their owner in certain matters such as child care or the purchase of property. Consorts were required to enroll in and complete accredited training programs. Concubines were registered as consorts pursuant to the FUSC and treated in much the same manner with similar training requirements. Both were still subject to corporal punishment as discipline and sexual use by their owner in the same manner afforded slave livestock and retained their status as human chattel with the exception of medical treatment.

These consorts were not treated as common slaves, were regularly clothed in private and public at their master's discretion, and wore distinctive collars that clearly identified their status. Although most consorts were necessarily submissive in the bedroom, at least in the early stages of the relationship, in many other respects they were independent partners of their owners. Consorts were often bred by their owners, generating children frequently before the end of the indenture and before marriage. Most consorts married their masters at the conclusion of their indenture or earlier if granted early manumission due to marriage, as only a free person can legally wed. Oftentimes the indenture was converted into a personal services contract known as Texas Free in Name Only (FINO—see below). Some couples found the consort relationship superior to a traditional marriage resulting in the woman voluntarily extending her indenture.

In public consorts were generally clothed and regularly unescorted by their owner or surrogate owner. Consorts whose college education was put on hold during their initial indenture and subsequent training were expected to finish college obtaining their degrees at their owner's expense during the period of indenture. While consorts were still viewed as property a free person could not demand sex or re-direct a consort to perform a task not specifically authorized by their owner. To do so was interference with a vested property ownership interest that could have severe civil legal consequences or viewed as theft or attempted theft under criminal statutes. Violators were dealt with harshly as the wealthy acted quickly protecting important personal assets.

The best consort candidates were attractive college women with the slave grade of choice plus or higher facing insurmountable debt. Headhunters now located candidates and persuaded them to voluntarily indenture or purchased their debt as a means of involuntary indenture. Some women, knowing indenture was inevitable, sought voluntary indenture as a consort. The period of consort indenture was generally two to three years longer due to the added educational cost and more importantly, the life of a consort was significantly safer than the uncertainty of the auction block for most attractive young women.

Elite finishing schools for consorts such as the "Cotillion School for Ladies" in Houston and the "Broadstone Etiquette Academy" in Dallas groomed these young women into the perfect mates. The twelve month long curriculum of these boarding schools included finance, grooming, cooking, and physical fitness, the art of conversation, posture, poise, good deportment, and moving with grace, along with sexual proficiency in a wide range of areas equivalent, if not superior, to the Venus Academy, the premier training school for elite pleasure sluts. Electives ranging from golf, fencing, wine tasting, to pegging and dungeon play were also available.

The success of the Broadstone program, and others like it, was due to the process used to match the right consort with a master (and future husband) using a number of different factors. Graduates from these schools were also highly sought after as concubines for older men and couples seeking the sexual services and companionship provided by these women.

These schools offered classes for masters with curriculum that included developing the foundation of a positive master-consort relationship that leads to a fulfilling marriage along with courses in effective discipline and bondage techniques. These options included blocks of instruction on the proper use of the riding crop, paddle, cane, flogger, and the whip. Broadstone offered many additional training programs for new masters along with a mandatory master mentoring program designed to help foster a strong long-lasting relationship between the master and consort.

Some wealthy families enrolled their free daughters in these elite finishing schools, making them more eligible for marriage or of keeping them safe from involuntary enslavement by others. Enrollment required a minimum voluntary indenture of five years to the student's mother who was then responsible for transferring the indenture to a prospective master/husband. These schools were beginning to see more legacy enrollments of daughters of former students due to the strongly held belief of these parents that this was the best route for some eligible young woman to find a strong lasting relationship with a suitable young man leading to a happy successful marriage.

The Cotillion and Broadstone included mandatory branding on the buttock, thigh, back or pubic mound for successful graduates. Displaying the Cotillion or Broadstone brand evolved into a popular status symbol for many. It was not uncommon for a now free and married Broadstone girl to prance around a Dallas country club pool in a thong bikini prominently displaying the Broadstone brand on one buttock and the Big D Slave Market "Sandy Foot Girl" brand on the other extolling her fine purebred filly status.

The mandatory branding requirement is a ritual rite of passage for these women at Broadstone that symbolized three things: submission, attainment and permanence. The consort demonstrated her submission to her new master by voluntarily draping herself over the branding bench. The Headmistress and mother of the new master burning the Broadstone and their family brands into the consort validated that they deemed her worthy as a consort for her new master. Finally, the permanence of the mark left from a branding iron burned into the skin signified the enduring nature of the consort and master relationship that she was entering into.

Some owners chose a visible placement as a status symbol for the brand dead center on the buttock, the arm, back or thigh where it would be easily noticeable. Others chose less noticeable options such as "between the cheeks", on the exquisitely sensitive skin on the inner buttock or just above or next to the vagina. These novel placement options allowed the logo to be displayed when needed, and even fondled by her master while breeding, without marring the girl's day-to-day appearance in any way.

The Broadstone graduation and promising ceremony has a number of rites that include the "branding ritual" for all of the school's consort graduates. The use of family brands on the consorts was developed by the Broadstone founders and instituted in the first graduating class. Each of the founders designed a family brand, many of which were from currently owned or former family cattle ranches. For example, the badge with a capital "B" in a diamond was the brand for the Bedford family "Diamond B" cattle ranch and became their family brand. If the consort has an identified master at the time of her graduation she is "promised" to that master and will receive his family brand on a location to be determined by her prospective mother-in-law. Some girls are daughters of graduates or are sponsored by a family that has a brand. These girls will also receive that family brand, usually between the cheeks on the left buttock, at the graduation ceremony.

By reading the brands on the slave consort you can often, to a certain extent, track her lineage. The eventual branding for the Barbara character depicted in "Allison's Descent into Slavery" where she was sold at auction at the Big D and graduated from Broadstone with traditional brand placements looks like the following: She received the Big D brand on her left buttock when purchased after attaining a Prime minus slave grade, the Broadstone brand on her right buttock, the Davidson family brand between the cheeks on her inner left buttock centered on her asshole, and the new master/husband's family brand on the upper back around the right shoulder blade.

The losing family's brand is generally much smaller in size than the gaining family and is discreetly placed by the consort's mother. The new master's family brand as it signifies current ownership is often larger and more prominently displayed. This brand is applied by either her new master's mother or another female relative at the consort's graduation or later at a separate promising ceremony when she is promised to her master. The ultimate location of the Broadstone brand on the consort is a discretionary decision by the new owner and is placed on the slave by the Headmistress. The family brands are optional as some families may have no brand or opt not to place it on the consort.

The stigma associated with having been a slave evolved over the years due to the number of individuals in society that were former slaves. In many ways the decline in stigma paralleled the expanded acceptance of homosexuality and LGBTQ rights. Older individual's still tended to keep their enslavement a secret while younger people were much more open about it. Prior enslavements of a parent were no longer hidden from children. More free citizens were sympathetic to the plight of slaves based on their past experiences as a slave or having friends or relatives that were former slaves. One outlier were former pleasure sluts or brothel sex workers who were more likely to try to conceal the duties they performed as slaves often trying to pass themselves off as domestic workers.

Former slaves needed to explain employment gaps due to enslavements while others performed jobs with marketable skills. Many resumes contained references to diplomas for certain slave schools or certificates for specialized training demonstrating the breadth of the applicants' educational history. Resumes containing former masters as references became common practice.

This trend was true for the elite consort schools such as Broadstone and the Cotillion where many early graduates tended to keep their training secret to better fit into society. This quickly evolved to where the graduates of these elite institutions now openly embraced their alumni status, often sending their legacy daughters to attend their alma mater.

These schools cultivated the reputation for producing sexy intelligent women who became excellent wives. Alumni networked amongst themselves further infiltrating high society and the business establishment while legitimizing their past enslavements. Graduates openly shared how these schools shaped the woman they became today. Their wardrobes often flaunted their brands demonstrating their prestigious lineage.

Some graduates entered Texas FINOs upon completing their initial indentures, retaining their freedom while allowing their husbands to parade them naked, collared wearing exquisite jewelry that adorned their necks, breasts, wrists, navels and vaginal regions with all of their brands visible. Mesh, sheer, transparent or translucent gowns that complemented brands and body jewelry while still leaving some mystery became fashionable. Whether in a fine restaurant or country club dining room these women confidently accompanied their husbands. They knew that every man in the room lusted for them while many women were jealous since they were not capable of pulling off the same ensemble in public.

*****

Congress passed legislation over thirty years ago designed to reduce the student loan delinquency rate by requiring that each borrower of a federally guaranteed loan agree to a period of involuntary indenture as collateral. This practice was extended to many other federally backed loans, such as home loans managed by Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac. Most private institutions soon followed suit, now requiring body attachments for substantial loans to include credit card debt as a means of reducing the delinquency rate of unpaid loans while also significantly increasing the number of citizens eligible for enslavement.

These loan agreements generally required a waiver of rights to a court hearing before foreclosure on a delinquent borrower. The lender only needs to initiate foreclosure proceedings in court by filing a motion accompanied by declaration and documentary evidence generally consisting of the loan contract and proof of missed delinquent payments, after which a judge would sign an order of repossession. Once the order of repossession is filed with the court a delinquent borrower could be taken possession either by a licensed slave catcher or in a licensed slave market and immediately sold on order by the owner, generally the lending institution.

Texas law, like all other states, requires a thorough review of any repossession and judicial enslavement by a slave market to insure that the repossession is valid. A slave that disputed the basis for the repossession was entitled to a judicial hearing that came with harsh sanctions for false claims. The Federal Uniform Slave Code mandates notification to any individual of their enslavement and the reason for the enslavement, whether by repossession or the decision of the holder of the power of attorney for example, before they are sold. Pursuant to this code when a registered slave is sold to a third party by a licensed slave dealer, the sale and enslavement become irrevocable unless it is found that the buyer, seller and dealer were all acting in bad faith.

The Free in Name Only (FINO) contract, often referred to as the Texas FINO, is a form of voluntary indenture where the contract is for a specified duration from one day to five years and the slave is compensated for their service. Compensation could be a salary with benefits or college tuition. The owner pays for all state registration and licensing fees. This contract is unique in that the slave has time periods when they are not subject to the contract such as ten days' vacation per year and/or while attending college for example.

The slave is required to meet with a slave psychologist or psychiatrist prior to entering into the FINO, during the FINO and after the FINO is concluded. The slave psychologist/psychiatrist acts as the slave's guardian if a contract dispute arises. Failure by the slave to fulfill the requirements of the contract could result in an extension of the contract for no additional compensation. Since the FINO is a personal services contract it is non-transferable unless specified otherwise in the agreement. The slave when in the slavery mode is treated just like a fully enslaved person subject to all the rules and requirements of slavery such as wearing a collar naked and submitting sexually to any partner for any sex act as directed by their owner. A negotiated term of the FINO is an option to enslave-at-will held by the owner for additional compensation for the period of the indenture.

The Federal Uniform Slave Code has a section covering the designation and regulation of slaves classified as Extraordinary Talents. This seldom used classification is for highly skilled individuals such as surgeons, lawyers or concert pianists whose value is based on a specific unique skill set. There were specific rules governing the use of slaves in this classification, for example they generally remain clothed in public and there are limitations on their use for sexual purposes. Often this classification insured loyalty to the master from these slaves concerning sensitive legal and financial matters. Those Extraordinary Talent designated slaves who violated the specific rules transitioned to a normal enslavement which became much more onerous for the slave.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers