A Defining Moment

Story Info
I'm with my mom when I recognize a porn star. What do I do?
4.3k words
16.9k
28
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I changed his name in case there were any issues...)

Could she be any more annoying? Mom had asked me to take her to the mall and she was taking forever. It would be different if we were shopping for me but going from store to store to store for her is killing me. I'm texting and surfing the web, doing anything to pass the time. We walk past Starbucks and head toward another clothes store and...

I stop in my tracks. Looking back I know this was the absolute wrong thing to do. I should have gone around the corner, ran as fast as I could to lose mom, then find a different way to go back. That would have been super hard to explain, but you'll see why I think that might have been the thing to do, But back to what actually happened.

Mom starts with the questions, "What's wrong? Kelli, what is the matter?"

Her voice is just a buzz in my ears as I back up a couple of steps and look again. Yep, it's him.

Sean Diesel.

He's there with a white guy who has a video camera on the table. That settles it. It has to be him. He looks up and gives me that goofy grin I know so well.

I've seen it hundreds of times. The white guy is the "retriever" in most of their pickup videos. I don't know why he is always the one approaching the girls instead of Sean. He sees me looking at Sean and walks toward me.

This is where everything went into slow motion for me. I had a million thoughts in the 5 seconds it took him to walk to me. To us. Don't forget my mom is right next to me.

I'm seeing Sean's cock in my mind. It's burned into my memory from all those nights of masturbation watching his videos. I remember the way even the pros looked at it. It's huge. They hold it up to their forearm, comparing them. They lay it on their heads. They wrap both hands around it.

One of the things I like about dicks is getting them hard. When it's a big one, you get a lot more time to enjoy those in-between moments. Little dicks come to me hard as a rock, well, even the bigger ones do too, but a huge one, you've got to work to get that hard. And I love that work.

These are the things I'm thinking. I'm never going to be this close to him again. I can pass this up and, -what am I thinking, I have to pass this up. Fuck, my mom is standing right next to me.

I imagined my mom's questions, "How do you know this man Kelli? Who does he think he is saying things like that to you?"

There is no way this can end well if I stay, so why am I staying?

Move feet. Save me. But no, my pussy was calling the shots now. It decided to stay.

"Hello beautiful. Why don't you two come and join us for some coffee?"

My first thought was, "Hey, how do you know my name?", but it wasn't time for jokes. I never say that. There is always time for jokes. It's always appropriate to joke in my world. But this is serious. This is a defining moment.

Am I going to be the good girl who's worked so hard to live up to her parents expectations, or am I going to be a whore? That really is my choice. Am I willing to break their hearts? Get kicked out of the house? Lose my job? (Since I work for them.) Was I willing to trade that for the chance to wrap myself around his cock in so many wonderful ways?

I shivered when I thought of the next question. Am I willing to record it all on video?

That shiver was my pussy's way of telling the rest of my body the answer. Yes, I was willing to trade everything in my life for a few hours with him.

"Kelli, Kelli, no" my mother started her objections. "We have to hurry." Well, we fucking didn't have to hurry the last hour when you dragged me from store to store.

"Well, I see where she gets her looks from." the retriever said. He was trying to charm my mom. He knew he already had me. Mom is pretty, but in that boring Grace Kelly/June Cleaver kind of way, a good girl who never has naughty or impure thoughts and keeps an immaculate house, vacuuming in her heels and pearls.

"Hey baby" Sean started talking to me. Oh fuck, it's that voice. It is so weird to be in this situation. Sean grinned at me and nodded toward the empty chair by him. Really close to him.

I'm about to become that girl. Another of those girls. The good girls that say their parents would die if they found out, then they go ahead and do it.

They have a chance, albeit a slight one, that no one they know is into interracial porn or if they do see, maybe no one will tell their parents. Mine will definitely know. My parents, well my mom, is right next to me and saying something. I don't know what. I'm not paying attention to her.

It must have really surprised her when I sat down. She watched me sit next to the really big, muscular black man. Sitting so close our thighs touch. This places my thigh in easy reach of his huge hand. It places all of me within easy reach of him.

""Kelli, do your ears not work? Who ees this man?" Her accent gets thicker when she is stressed, and she's about to blow a gasket now.

"Mom, I need to talk to these guys. Can you finish shopping without me?"

Mom takes in a deep breath for the tirade she's about to launch, but Sean grins and says, "How much talking you really think we're gonna do babe?"

This silences the table. The guys are grinning. They know the answer. My mom is puzzled, she knows, somehow, what is happening but she still hasn't acknowledged it. I know it. Mom is the only one who doesn't know it. I'm desperately trying to deny it. I look to Sean for help. "Please help me get rid of her before she figures this out" I send to him telepathically and hope the look on my face tells him I need help. Surely he can see my situation.

"I asked you a question girl. How much talking do you think we're gonna do? You aint gonna get this big black dick by keeping your mouth shut."

Well, thanks Sean. That did clear things up. He reached over and touched my cheek softly with his finger. He sensually touched it for a couple of seconds then brought it to my lips, pulling down on my lower lip gently with that big black index finger.

You could have heard a pin drop as my mouth opened and I sucked his finger.

In public, in a mall, in the daylight, with my mom next to me, while others in the store looked at me, Yes, I sucked his finger.

He let it go on for a few seconds then pulled it out. "How much talking we gonna do?" he repeated.

--an eternal silence--

A soft voice, hardly recognizable to me as my own, said, "Not much."

He grins and adds, "Now this is important. Tell them why we won't be talking much?" My eyes go to his beseeching him. Spare me this embarrassment.

I get no reprieve.

"Because we're going to be fucking."

The tornado siren named mom goes off in full force now. Everyone in the place hears her pleading, screaming, scratching at my arm, pulling at me as I shamefully sit there in silence. The guys let her beat on them and me for a while, then the sound of metal chair legs scooting on the tile floor announce to the world, "It's time for Kelli to suck a big black dick on a video the whole world is going to see."

We go out the back door with mom following and yelling all the way. Their Escalade is parked out back just a short walk away. I get in and as they close the door behind me I meet mom's eyes. I mouth, "I'm sorry" to her. A tear falls down her cheek as we pull away. I feel a large warm hand close on my knee.

Looking back, it's surreal that my next thought was, "I'm the prettiest girl I've seen in any of his videos." I was proud I was going to be with him and that thousands, no, hundreds of thousands of people would see me spread and used by him.

It wasn't possible for my pussy to get any wetter.

I thought about getting started in the car, but I wasn't sure there were cameras in there. I wanted to make sure they were filming and got my initial reaction when I saw his cock spring out of his underwear, when I first touch it, when I first put it in my mouth. I want the world to see me looking beautiful and giving him the time of his life. It's damn sure going to be the time of my life.

"You want that nigga dick bad don't you little girl?" I had heard Sean talk like that before in his videos and it was always uncomfortable to me. I know it's supposed to be uncomfortable for the girl, and that's why he does it, and you can tell he likes it.

I look him in the eye and say, "I want that big nigga dick more than you can imagine. But I have one condition."

It gets quiet in the car as they start thinking, "She wants money. She wants him to use a condom. She doesn't want to be on video." They run through all kinds of ideas.

I can guarantee they were surprised when the petite, cute, oh so white girl said, "I know it will take some time, but if we do this, I want you to cum in every hole. Three orgasms, my mouth, ass, and pussy."

Sean died laughing. "Girl, you know how much fucking three orgasms for me is going to be?"

"I'm sure I have no idea, but that's what I want."

Still laughing, he says, "You know what? That's what I want too."

I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder like he was my high school boyfriend. He put his arm around my shoulder and we rode the rest of the way in silence. We didn't touch each other at all during the ride except for this tender embrace.

Lovers.

Later I would find out this conversation was one of the most highly-rated parts of the video. Yes, there were cameras in the car.

When we got to the home he had rented, I had to give him props for the place. It was a huge mansion overlooking the ocean. It would have been perfect for a vacation. I knew the view I was about to enjoy was something a little different.

I knew the drill. I had seen the videos. I gave them a little time to set up the lights and cameras, then I walked over and sat on the couch like I had seen a hundred other girls do.

"So I guess you folks saw that, the way this sweet little white girl told her momma she was gonna get some nigga dick." he announced as he joined me on the couch.

The goofy camera guy was adding his little comments too. "Damn girl. You're so fuckin' hot." I gave him a pretty smile. I tried to remember this was all on camera but it was pretty hard to concentrate on that when I knew what was about to happen. When I knew what I was so close to doing.

Sean put his arm around me and it was heavy across my neck. You have to hand it to the guy, he's a professional. He knows once my head starts bending down, there's only one place it's going to end up. The weight of his arm on my neck is leading me towards blowing him.

He is stroking his cock through his pants like I've seen him do plenty of times before. Not a cool thing to do in front of the company most of the time, but most people aren't Sean Fucking Diesel. And just like he's done every time before, he reaches over and puts my hand on the bulge of his cock.

My eyes had been on it but it was a whole different story to actually feel it. Honestly, there is no way to tell you what a cock like that is like. Huge just doesn't convey it.

I run my hand lightly across it, feeling the warmth through the denim. The biggest cock I would ever have is one millimeter away from my hand. Sean unbuttons his fly, unzips, then grins at me. Fuck, how awesome must it be to be him?

I grin back and do what he wants. I put my hand inside his underwear and fish his cock out. I feel the hot smooth skin of his massive dick for the first time. It's too late now to worry if it will fit, but it did start to concern me. It wasn't going to stop me, but it could sure slow me down. My pussy was doing all it could do, it was soaking wet trying to get ready for him.

When the big head of his dick popped out of his underwear, it was like I was watching a movie starring me. I had imagine this so many times but now it was happening. The delicate beautiful girl lifted this big black piece of meat and stroked it for the camera. Whenever I watch the video now, it looks just like I imagined.

Next thing I know Sean is pushing my head toward his cock. I loved that. I'm used to being in control, but here I was way out of my league. His strong black hand twined into my long blonde hair and he pulled me right down to it.

Ready or not, here he comes. I licked along the underside of his cock tracing the cum tunnel all the way to the tip. "Yeah, just like that. Lick that nigga dick." Sean said from above me. "Spit on it."

That sounded gross but one thing I knew from that last lick was it was gonna take a lot to lubricate this big dick. My tongue was dry half way up his cock. I felt weird but I spit on his big hard cock and worked the wetness into it. "Yeah, get dirty with that shit girl."

With anyone else it would have bothered me to get all the direction and man handling but part of me was starting to like it. I think you know what part of me.

I opened my mouth like I was gonna swallow a baseball and took him in. Maybe that gives you some idea how it felt to me. I'm a small girl with a big mouth, but usually that's just for talking all the time. I've never asked it to do something like this before.

My tongue was swirling around the tip, and you know, it really was just the tip. I stroked his heavy black skin back and forth and struggled to open wider and wider. I wanted him to ram it down my throat, to unhinge my jaw and throat fuck me with it. If only, if only.

Instead I worked it inside my mouth little by little. I was sucking on it and always stroking. I had him fully erect now and could have stopped but I'm no quitter. I renewed my sucking determined to impress him with my skill and attitude if nothing else. I was looking up at him giving him the vixen eyes. Showing him who's a good cocksucker.

I had opened wide enough that he was able to fuck my mouth with a little range of motion. He got to hear it hit the back of my throat over and over. I held my breath and let him fuck my whore mouth. "Oh fuck yeah!"

"Damn Sean, white girl's sucking yo cock like a pro!"

I gasped for breath and pulled the spit-soaked cock out of my mouth. I went back to licking it up and down, putting on a show for him (and the camera.). I was pulling on his cock hard, jacking, licking, sucking. He put his hand on my head as if to lift me off, because this is where he would normally fuck the girl, but remember my deal? I had told him I was getting three loads out of him and this was about to be his first.

I looked up at the camera and said, "I want you to cum all over my face."

Sean laughed and said, "Alright girl, you gonna get my cum right on that pretty face." Now that he knew he didn't have to hold back, he relaxed and let the slut do her work.

I was making slut noises, jerking his cock and sucking as much of that big black dick as I could. My pretty red nails were so amazing against the matte black of his cock. I kept my rhythm going and soon I could tell my reward was coming.

I said, "All over my fucking face." and he took the hint.

He grabbed his cock and jerked it like only the owner could. He pointed that big thing at my face and pulled the trigger. "Ah yeah. Fuck yeah."

I opened my mouth wide giving him a target. The cameraman got a great shot of Sean's cum cannon exploding. He sent thick wet ropes of cum all over my face and random drops hit my breasts and stomach. I hoped some landed in my hair. I always thought that was pretty fucking hot when that happened.

He stroked it out, rubbed the drops on my face and jammed it in my mouth to clean up. I wasn't about to let him get soft so I worked it over sucking harder than ever.

His strong hands pulled me off of him and he placed me on the couch. I spread my legs instantly provoking a round of laughter out of the two of them. But things really got out of control when told him, "Lick my pussy bitch."

We actually had to stop filming for a little while until they could get the giggles out of their systems. I didn't have to work nearly as hard. I was horny as hell and wasn't making a joke. It was time for me to get my ass and pussy eaten. Sean was soon back in action and didn't disappoint.

His big strong fingers parted my dripping pussy and his tongue went so deep inside me. He started licking me from my clit to my asshole and every stop in between. He was really getting into it and I spurred him on, moving my body when he pleased me and talking to him like a cock crazy white girl. I could tell he wasn't just returning the favor, he was getting into it.

And so was I. My hands were on his head telling him to lick my pussy, stick his finger in my ass, coaching him like it was his first time.

The camera guy saw what was happening and moved the camera to my face. He wanted a close up when I came. Sean responded by licking harder and faster, sucking my clit until my breath went away.

He stuck that big black tongue inside my ass, gave me two fingers in my pussy and that is when I exploded. A long loud, "Oh fuccccccccck!" rattled the windows and I came and came and came.

I was gonna be content to sit and rest a while, cuddle? But I guess he got into it as much as I did because he was rock hard again and ready to put it to use. He placed his cock at my entrance and pushed.

To say it hurt wasn't even close. i felt like I was close to passing out. He might as well have been trying to fuck a brick wall. He was going nowhere.

He laughed and started again. This time he rubbed his cock head up and down my slit. I watched the huge head sliding across my little pink lips. He began to dip the tip into the middle as he made his moves up and down. This time I felt myself open for him.

We both wanted a fast hard fuck but there was only one way this was going to work and that was slowly. He took his time, allowing me to relax, and he worked a quarter inch further on every thrust. My eyes fluttered and went to half-closed as it finally started to feel good. Damn good. My clit was still throbbing from the pussy licking I got but I wanted more.

"You're gonna tear that little white pussy up, aren't you?" My voice was deeper, probably from being throat fucked by Sean Diesel, but also from a sense of wildness, abandon. Sean gave it a long in and out and I felt like my insides were being churned. Hell, they were. He had it all the way inside me.

Fuck yeah.

He pulled out then lay down on his back. He allowed me to straddle him and ride his big nigga cock at my speed for a while. I placed him inside and slid down the length of him and I was rewarded with an "Oh fuck." from him.

I was working my hips, grinding that big cock as it stretched me as wide as I could get. Fuck sounds were so loud in here. The hard stone floors amplified every noise and that turned us on. The camera guy was speechless, he was so focused on watching us fuck. It was like history was being made. The hottest sex in the world.

I dared to squeeze his cock with my pussy and give him a feral snarl as I worked his big black dick with my magical pussy. "You ready to fuck me?" I asked rhetorically. I got off him and went to lay across the back of the couch, my gaping pussy open for the world to see.

He came up behind me and with one hand on each of my hips, he fucked the hell out of me. It hurt so good. I would wince, then I would wish it was deeper.

I was addicted to BBC after one try. I had had 3 or 4 little orgasms since the big one he gave me with his mouth, but now I was in a constant tingle, like an orgasm that wouldn't stop. It built and built until I began to scream.

Sean had his fingers deep in the meat of my hips leaving bruises I would shamefully admire for days after this. He was fucking me hard and he knew I was cumming. His second orgasm hit and left him gasping.

He poured round after round of jizz into my sore and stretched pussy. All that fertile sperm splashing against my cervix and coating me thoroughly. Sean fell onto the couch in a heap with sweat droplets all over his body.

12