A Defining Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed over the couch and lay atop him. A tiny white marionette atop this mountain of a man. We huffed and puffed until our breath finally evened out.

The director/cameraman was going on and on about how hot it was and how amazing this and that was but we were in no mood for conversation. I bit him softly on his chest and he stroked my shoulders and face.

When Sean's cum began to drip out of my sore stretched pussy, I made the trip to the bathroom to clean up. I started to tell the camera guy to lick me clean, and I think he would have done it, but I had never seen him join in before in any other videos.

When I returned, Sean had a funny look on his face. We locked eyes and I laughed. "No, we don't have to do it again." I said with a laugh.

I had made them promise me an orgasm for each hole but there is no way hole #3 was gonna happen, especially with the two of us like zombies now. I was going to have to prepare for #3 in advance. My butthole would never forgive me if I surprised it with that today!

We kissed, flirted and flattered each other some, and then it was time for me to go. They only had a few more hours and then Sean had to fly to another city. I had his cell phone number now and he knew I was going to call him to finish the deal some day.

They dropped me off at the mall parking lot and when I got out of the truck I fell. My legs and hips would never be the same after that pounding. I was wobbly, but I made it to my car and drove away.

Oh shit. What am I going to tell mom when I limp inside, covered in love bites and bruises, smelling like sweat and sex?

Guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxover 1 year ago

I loved this! Mom needs BBC too <3

Hope part 2 comes out someday.

FlirtandTeaseFlirtandTeaseover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it sweetie.

ramosnaty1106ramosnaty1106over 1 year ago

This is GOLD!! please yua have to bring this back someday!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good job

Love it when a special kind of Blackman finds a nice solid white family and sees a crack in the wall. Might be a young daughter curious and not knowing how dangerous the “wrong” kinda black man can be is reeled slowly in. Or possibly a husband or father working to much misses the younger black that has taken an interest in the women. Underestimating the aggressive demeanor not strong enough to know what to do he stands by watching as first his daughters then his wife are turned into submissive white sluts and he comes home to his wife screaming from being fucked so hard in the bedroom. And his daughter nursing a fat black cock on the couch.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 01 Neglected housewife finds satisfaction with the landscapers.in Interracial Love
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories