All Comments on 'A Delicious Jessie Sandwich'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

I normally don't like stories that just describe the mechanics of sex, with no character development, but it this case it was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for posting. Jessie sounds like a real hottie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Jessie is a real hot pig

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot as Hell

If any of this is true, and I mean any of it, just congrats man. Fucking a hottie like Jessie with her husband there is a dream come true. I'd love to see a picture of this sexy girl because your description of her sounds amazing.

dpingjessiedpingjessieabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you for the comment. I'd be happy to send a picture of her to anyone interested. Just hit me up via the contact tab on my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic writing. Very few authors can match the total immersion in this experience that you offer. Lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ass to pussy

not good for the woman easy to get bacterial infections.....

dpingjessiedpingjessieover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

We always take precautions when switching holes, but I left out the hygenic details in recounting to story so as to not hinder the flow of it.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re 'Ass to Pussy'

I understand that the best 'precaution' is to dip the penis into boiling water between insertions.

Lue

dpingjessiedpingjessieover 6 years agoAuthor
@luedon

. . . A damp, soapy rag works too.

CaptainClutchCaptainClutchabout 6 years ago
Wow

Honestly one of the best pieces I've read. The way you described the sex and the characters made me feel like I was the one fucking the girl. You really sold the act of double penetration well, and I look forward all the more to doing this with my wife several weeks from now.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Incredibly hot

I don't generally care for stories that just describe a single sex act, but this was mind blowingly hot. You are a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand ever experience is different , I would have loved to hear how this whole situation came to be ..... great story but it's missing the best stuff .

bluesbobluesboabout 2 hours ago

Two comments: The first is, how can you and so many other authors have the man fuck a woman's rectum without any lubrication (and vaginal fluid does not really work, trust me) -- the second is, referring to a woman's sexy derriere as a "shitter" just sounds too vulgar -- unless she's the one saying it as part of her dirty-talking while in the the throes of sexual frenzy. Just two points to consider.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...