A Delicious Punishment

Story Info
A spanking scene from the book Dea; A Deanyn Series Novella.
1.6k words
4.22
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pace around her, taking in every inch of her naked, bound body...

So frail...

So juicy...

And all mine!..

I marvel at how gorgeous she is confined to my bench. That pert little ass was held high in the air, waiting patiently for my handprint. I slowly squeeze and stroke my dick, pinching the head and taking a deep breath, trying to center myself and maintain my control.

Not yet. I tell myself.

I slowly and lightly run my fingers over her back, tickling her flesh. She squirms slightly in response as if inviting me to continue.

"Good girl." I growl. "Staying so ready and willing for Daddy."

When she raises her ass higher into the air and wiggles, I take this as consent and teasingly push my index finger between her cheeks to find her puckered hole, edging her arousal. She gasps and bounces her ass in time with my finger rimming her, increasing the pressure I stroke there.

"10 licks, baby girl. Remember, say 'Thank you, Daddy.' After each spank, so that I know you're accepting your lesson like a good girl."

"Yes, sir."

SMACK

"One." I say. The chains attaching her cuffs to the bench jingle as the impact jostles her a bit. She takes a moment to adjust to the sting before saying.

"Thank you, daddy."

SMACK

"Two." I chant.

Her skin is beginning to pink.

"Thank you, daddy."

SMACK

"Three."

A handprint now distinguishable on her ass. My impacts are hard enough to cause a little pain and a lot of marking, which brings peace to my inner animal, seeing my mark on her scrumptious body, so curvy and thick. A mark to say she's mine. To say I'm hers.

"Thank you, daddy." She purrs.

As I continue, she begins to pant, but not in agony or distress. In pure, unfiltered, unabashed, exquisite need. I can smell her pussy getting wet with every slap. So wet that the sounds of my slaps change, and I can literally feel her cunt moistening in the palm of my hand. As I look, I see her nectar drooling down her inner thighs, her cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed, little one. It's very natural and very hot. What I wouldn't give to clean every drop up with my tongue right now, but first we have to finish your lesson." I tell her.

The aroma of her desire, which fills the room like a thick incense, seduces my senses and my dick stiffens.

SMACK

"Seven." I say.

I start to let my hand linger after each slap, petting the cheeks I've now made red hot. The raised skin is so sensitive that her body is arching her back slightly to press her ass cheeks harder into my hand, either to beg for more or plead for mercy, I don't know. Little gasps and mewlings squeak from her lips, but I don't think she's fully in control anymore. I think she's just feeling and reacting on a primal level that drives me completely insane with lust. Everything about her in this moment is begging for more. Begging for another slap, begging for another rimming, begging for me. From her little booty wiggles to her moans and hazy eyes when she looks back at me, she begs.

SMACK

"Eight." I say.

"Mmmm, thank you, daddy." She wiggles as much as she can, jingling the chains and pulling my focus to her bouncing cheeks. I nearly drool over myself, I'm barely holding on here.

SMACK

"Nine." My voice sounds rough with my slipping control.

"Ugh! Please!"

SMACK

"What was that little fox?" I'm so distracted I almost missed her begging.

"Please! PLEASE!"

SMACK

"That isn't what you're supposed to say, baby girl!" I'm stalling now, trying to calm my own crazy need.

"I'm sorry daddy, please! I need.."

"What? You need what, little fox?" I demand, My cock is so stiff that it hurts and weeps as I ignore her holes in favor of her lesson. Strings of pre-cum falling to the floor below like party streamers.

"Please, could you spank my pussy, daddy? Please? You spank so goo..ood. Uuuh!" She whines.

Oh, her begging is my last hold on sanity.

Fuck!

SMACK

"You want me to slap that pussy of yours? This pussy?" I stretch my arm between her legs to reach her front and push my fingers into her folds. With all four of my fingers, I rub her clit with a heavy pressure, feeling how swollen, wet, and warm it is from the building need. Her lips were utterly soft and fat from excitement. I wanted tos uck on them with a hunger unmatched.

I can't wait to taste them.

"Unh. Uuugh. Yes! Yes, please. More. More!" She begs, completely lost to her hunger.

"Fuck baby! I love the way you beg." I coo.

"You want more? Tell me what you want, little fox. Do you need my cock inside you? Is that what you want?" I ask as I slap her pussy again.

She's writhing around on the bench when I realize this isn't useful anymore. I need more access to her body, and the bench restricts me too much. I quickly undo her restraints one by one, and grab her throat, leaning her back against my chest. As she gets up off the bench, I then pick her up and walk a few steps to the bed, throwing her on top and climbing on after her, to continue our little tangent from the punishment... I can always finish that later. I have her on her back now when I crawl up between her sprawled legs and fixate, once again, on her sweet little slit.

I begin rubbing her engorged nub really fast, driving her insane with need. I thrust my fingers into her core to ready her for me. Her hole, so tight that I have to stretch her a little first. I hook my finger right where I feel her special trigger and flick it hard and fast, making her body convulse and her legs shake uncontrollably on either side of my head. Her moans grow loud and her breathing a bit more labored the longer I flick. I lean in and take long, deep strokes of her clit. Savoring that sweet nectar of hers.

I could get addicted to this cunt!

I yank her hips in tighter and sling her legs over my shoulders as I clamp my mouth around her slit and start sucking hard. Slurping loudly as I drink in her essence. My tongue stroking her folds side to side, in a frenzy while I add another finger inside and thrust them in and out. In and out... Attempting to loosen her up enough for me to slide my cock in.

"Yes! Right there! Just like that." She whines.

I'm mostly running on pure instinct and urge right now, this little one challenging my ability to stay in control.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, daddy!" She mewls.

"Oh, no you don't, not just yet." I deny her, stopping all stimulation and readjusting her before she has a chance to crest that hill. "The first time I get you off, little foxy one, I want to feel those walls of that tight little cunt of yours squeezing the life out of my dick and taking all of me inside of you." I pull away and begin to line myself up with her entrance...

But then I stop...

Seeing her like this...

On my bed...

Needy...

Begging...

Whimpering...

Soaping wet and lost to the raw primal need flowing through her...

I can't help myself when I see her pussy lips; they're just so pink and so full, dripping and inviting. I lean back in and lick her from nub to pucker, reveling in how swollen she is for me.

Her flavor, divine.

"Unh! Do that again." She demands.

SMACK

"Such a demanding little fox, you are. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! You will take everything I give you and everything I choose not to give you, without complaint. Do you understand, baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy." She moans and whines.

"I'm going to fuck you so good that you'll have to be carried around for a few days while you heal. And I'm not going to go easy on you, little fox. Once I'm inside you, I won't be able to hold back. I'll have to fuck all of your holes until we're both exhausted and fully sated."

"Then stop monologuing like a villain, hungry man. Stuff that dick deep inside and fill me up, daddy... Now!" She demands.

SMACK.

"And for that..." I aim for her cunt and spear her on my hard dick, not waiting for her to adjust as she screams in pain and pushes back into me, spearing herself even more and letting out a long, loud moan.

She likes the pain.

I thrust in deep while wrapping my fingers firmly around her throat, squeezing just enough to assert my dominance as I dip my head forward and bite her lip without breaking the skin.

"This cunt is mine, little fox. I decide how and when I fuck it. Mmmnnhh. Fuck. You're so damn tight." I growl right into her ear.

Her body is slick with sweat and arousal. Her moans coming out loud and long. I drag my fingers through her lower lips, currently stretched around my girth, and then taste them. She likes watching what I do; I know because her moans become louder as she watches me suck her juices off my fingers and go back for more. After a moment she dips her own fingers into her lower lips, rubbing the part of my cock sticking out from her hole before pulling them back and feeding herself the combined juices from our joining. I can't get enough of her body.

Every juicy jiggle...

Every muscle contraction...

Every sexy stretch and twist of her skin as she moves this way, and that...

Has me so deliriously hungry for her.

I'm obsessed with this little fox.