Use Me Now!

Story Info
She has her limits stretched - and that's not all.
4.9k words
4.61
18.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Use me now!

This is a short story jointly composed by me and my partner, Beth the Pixie, last year. After being trolled on this site, she stopped posting, so I tidied it up and I'm posting it on her behalf. Enjoy.

*************************

"Use me now! Please, please, use me now!"

I was moaning, desperate for release. Not the kind of release that leads to an orgasm; actually, the reverse. I wanted release from a series of intense, violent orgasms that were becoming almost painful.

I told myself that Seb had talked me into it. We'd been watching some porn, where a big-titted blonde in a harness of leather straps was spreadeagled on a bed, held by cuffs on her wrists and ankles, while several guys - including a very-well-hung black man - slapped her tits and face and fucked her in every hole.

"Bet you'd like some of that," Seb had remarked, fingering my pussy as I slowly stroked his cock.

"You're joking! I'm not submissive and I don't enjoy pain. I'm definitely not into being hit like that," I said, even though I was rather turned on by watching the fucking and sodomy.

"Doesn't have to be violent or painful," he'd replied, sticking one of his clever fingers inside me. "No slapping, no whips, no spanking, no breast-binding, no vacuum pumps." We'd seen some of this on porn sites and both of us were repelled by it. "No, babe. It'd just be restraints to prevent you from trying to stop the pleasure too early. And we'd have a safe word. I bet you'd come like an express train."

"Let me think about it," I said, feeling increasingly aroused by watching the blonde get sodomised by the big, fit, black guy, while Seb finger-fucked me as only he could. And two minutes later, he cock-fucked me, hard and fast, tweaking my nipples with one hand while teasing my clit with the other. I came, quite strongly, just before he pumped me full of sperm. And all the while, I'd tried to spread my arms and legs, imagining how it would feel to be held like that, unable to resist.

So yes, I thought about it - a lot. And occasionally masturbated to it.

Seb bought the kit on the Internet. It arrived on the Saturday, but we were going out for a meal with friends so it was Sunday before I got a chance to put it all on. Actually, the black leather-strap harness, cuffs and collar looked very sexy on me, with the five-inch heels and black stockings that Seb insisted that I added. OK, so maybe I'm a bit of a narcissist, but I felt I looked fucking sexy in the mirror, in full make-up and my hair carefully put up. I was getting wet, and Seb got me even wetter by gently lubing and stretching my arse with his fingers before sticking quite a large plug up there.

The headboard in our bedroom is a framework of vertical and horizontal wooden bars - ideal for attaching restraints. I was a bit alarmed when Seb not only clipped my wrists together and then tied them to it with a short cord, but then attached cords to my ankle cuffs and tied them so I was on my back, legs raised above my head and spread wide apart.

"Promise you won't do anything that'll hurt me?" I said, somewhat nervously.

"Promise. And if you don't come explosively, I'll buy you that Michael Kors handbag you've been admiring. Deal?"

"OK. What's the safe word?"

"Orange." Just before he leaned in to put the blindfold on me, I took a last look at his ultra-fit body. Yes, I knew why I'd invited Seb into my life, my flat, and my pussy. Seven years as an Army officer, with two tours in Afghan, had made him supremely fit and confident. He had a handsome face and a nice-sized cock - big enough to give me pleasure in my pussy, but slim enough to also please, and not hurt, my arse - and a mouth that could devour my clit for hours and keep me coming like crazy. I felt him kiss me, and then he slid a vibrator into my pussy.

"Use the rabbit. I need something on my clit."

"No. Let's see what these do. And when you've had enough, you need to tell me to use you. Remember that - beg me to use you. Got it? And be ready for me to do it; all three holes."

"Bastard."

To be fair, I did enjoy it when Seb sometimes took control and fucked me hard. He was great at foreplay and slow, sensual lovemaking, but there were times - especially after we'd watched some porn together - when I almost demanded he stick his cock in me. In addition to being a considerate lover, he could do hot, dirty fucking better than any guy I'd had before.

I felt the vibrations start inside my pussy, and then, to my surprise, also in my arse. It seemed that, in addition to the bondage stuff, he'd bought some remote-control vibrators, because the intensity seemed to change without him touching me. I guess I was pretty aroused already from seeing myself in the bondage gear - that's why the vibrator went so easily up my pussy - so it didn't take long before I could feel myself getting close to coming.

"Seb, please. Frig my clit! I need to come."

"Nah, I'm not going to touch you - slut. When you're good and ready, and you beg me, you're going get fucked senseless. But you're going to come alright. You just need to enjoy the sensations from those two vibrators; the one up your juicy cunt and the other in your tight, oh so fuckable, filthy little arsehole."

Sometimes, dirty talk is a real turn-off for me. I've known quite a few guys who just wanted to use my body and thought they could treat me like a slut. I'm an intelligent, professional woman - I have a masters' degree, no less - and while I enjoy sex as much as the next girl, I usually need to be treated with respect. But yes, there are times when I want to feel dirty. Fortunately, Seb had realised that, dressed in what could best be described as a whore outfit, my legs forced wide open and a vibrator in each of my holes, this was one of them.

He then turned both the vibrators up, and changed the pattern of the anal one so that it was pulsing. It felt a bit like having my arse rhythmically fucked. That can get me very aroused, and if Seb is playing with my clit at the same time, I can come very strongly like that. But with no clit stimulation - I couldn't even frig it myself - this was torture. It was like I was on the edge of coming but the threshold was tantalisingly out of reach.

Then I felt him touch my breast. "Please, Seb. Please let me come..."

"Hey, you filthy slut, you're going to come. Just not how you think."

And then there was a sharp, almost painful sensation as my left nipple was squeezed very tightly. It continued, as the same thing happened to my right nipple. I felt a thin chain being draped across my open mouth.

"Pull on that, bondage whore. See if that helps you get off."

The intensity of the vibrations in my arse and pussy was driving me nuts. The nipple chain felt weird, the strong pressure on my sensitive buds more than a little uncomfortable. But I took the chain between my teeth and tugged gently, and the pull on my nipples was strangely exciting. Meanwhile, the buzzing in my two holes was becoming excruciating. I could feel the wetness from my pussy dribbling down my wide-open slit, onto my upturned belly and dripping down my arse-crack onto the bed. Pulling against my bonds and writhing around gave no relief - or release. I tugged again on the nipple chain, at least in part to distract myself from the insistent and tantalising buzzing down below.

And then I guess Seb must have turned the vibrators up to maximum, and the weirdest thing happened. My arse suddenly went into the most intense contractions. Seconds later, my pussy was throbbing, gripping and releasing the vibrator inside it. I threw my head back and screamed, and as I did so, the chain between my gritted teeth pulled hard on my nipples, making them provide their own response to the pulses of extreme sensation erupting from between my legs. I was coming, but not, as is usual, from my clit. This time, it was happening deep inside my arse, and my whole abdomen seemed to be churning with the weirdest mixture of pleasure and - and, I guess, surprise, if an arsehole can be surprised. (And we're not talking Boris Johnson here).

Fuck knows what I said. I vaguely recall writhing around, pulling hard on my bonds and screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSSSS!" The chain had fallen out of my mouth and was still draped across my chin. I felt I had to grab it again and pull on it. After that, I guess I made a lot more incoherent noise.

And I just kept on coming. Waves of orgasm were rushing through me, my legs were shaking as though the vibrators were controlling all of the muscles in my lower body - which perhaps they were. I kept lurching from side to side, in part, trying desperately to reduce the impact of the climax that was now making my body shake.

All the while, Seb did and said nothing. After an eternity of boiling, bucking orgasm, I let go of the nipple chain and started begging for relief.

"Seb, please! Please! Stop! No more! Please! Stop it! It's - it's too much! AAAH! No! Turn it - turn it AAAAH! Turn it OFF! Please!"

"You know the right thing to ask for. You've had your fun, you dirty slut. Now you need to beg me to have mine."

"AH! Oh! OK, OK! Please..."

"Please what?" he replied, calmly.

My brains were being scrambled by the insane, overwhelming intensity of the climax I was enduring.

"Please. Fu- fuck me. Use me now! However you want. Just - just stop the - the vibrators. Use me! Please, please, use me now!"

"I thought you'd never ask," he said, and I sighed as he turned the vibrators down. But he didn't turn them off. A moment later, I felt the head of his cock against my lips - and, more importantly, his fingers on my pussy. He slowly pulled the vibrator out, leaving the plug in my arse, and stroked my clit. POW! Off I went again.

But before I could start screaming, he'd filled my mouth with his cock and was pushing deeper. Seb knows that I don't like having him force his cock down my throat. If I want to deep-throat him, which I do from time to time if he's been especially nice to me or I'm feeling particularly horny, I take control. If I'm going to get skull-fucked, I want it to be me, skull-fucking myself on his cock; otherwise it's quite easy for me to puke. But for once, I felt that he was entitled to do it. I'd had - was still having - the most intense series of orgasms; or was it one, incredibly long, continuous one? He'd made this happen, I thought, and should be allowed to take his reward. So I let him go deep, as deep as he wanted, while still squirming from the latest, more conventional, orgasm he'd triggered from stroking my clit.

But then, something very weird happened. I felt someone climb onto the bed, and it clearly wasn't Seb. Strong hands took hold of my calves and pushed my legs further back and wider apart. And then there was the unmistakeable feeling of a cock, nuzzling at my entrance, starting to push inside. A surprisingly big cock.

I remembered the safe word - "Orange" - but I could hardly say it with Seb's cock down my throat. I wasn't prepared for a stranger to fuck me. A stranger with - with a very big cock. Fuck, this one felt huge, much bigger than Seb's. It was really thick, and my pussy was tighter than usual because of the big anal plug and the ongoing spasms of my still-powerful orgasm. But with Seb's finger stroking my clit while the other hand tugged quite hard on the nipple-chain, my rolling orgasm continued even as this big cock was being forced up me.

The stretch in my pussy, which was still rippling, was intense. Shit, whoever was trying to fuck me was opening me wider than ever before. That first insertion was slow, insistent - and fucking deep. He kept going deeper and deeper, beyond anywhere that Seb, who wasn't exactly small, could reach. My pussy, my arse - everything below my waist was feeling super-sensitive, so having something that size slowly inserted so deep inside me was unbelievably intense.

Then he hit my cervix, and that felt weird but, in my super-aroused state, exciting. He slowly pulled back and thrust in faster, harder, changing his angle slightly this time to push past the cervix and hit the deepest recesses of my vagina. POW! That was like nothing I'd ever felt before, almost as intense as someone rubbing my clit. My mind and body were in a total erotic mess. Here I was, tied up and helpless, legs spread wide and dressed like a complete tart, nipple clamps squeezing my sensitive buds, a buzzing anal plug up my arse, my boyfriend shoving his cock down my throat and rubbing my clit - and a stranger's super-sized cock fucking my pussy deeper, opening it wider and hitting places that seemed more sensitive than I'd ever felt before. What was I to do?

Obvious, really. I came again. Or maybe my ongoing orgasm just ratcheted up a few more notches.

Then, as Seb thrust again down my throat, his tight abdomen pressed against my face, he dislodged the sleep mask a fraction. I couldn't see much, but I could just make out a powerful male torso, glistening with sweat - and black. I caught a glimpse of a scar on his right shoulder. Of course! Gary!

Gary and Seb had gone through Sandhurst together and were best mates. Gary had been winged by a bullet in Afghan. An inch or two to the left and he'd have been dead, but it caught the top of his shoulder, just outside his body-armour. I'd seen that scar - and that muscular torso - many times before as he'd worked with Seb on the house or lazed by a pool on holiday. I'd always thought he was attractive, but never imagined actually fucking him. But then I guess I wasn't. He was fucking me. Hard.

Whether it was because I finally knew who was ravishing my pussy, or perhaps just because of how insistently and incredibly pleasurably he was doing it, I relaxed into it. OK, so I was a slut. I was being rewarded for being a slut by being tied up and used, almost brutally, by two very fit men. I was being royally fucked by a monster-sized black cock, deep in my slutty little cunt, while my boyfriend was skull-fucking me like a cheap whore.

And that was fucking perfect. I was just a set of wet holes, being penetrated - and maybe punished - in a way that I'd never have imagined or permitted if I hadn't let Seb tie me up. But those holes - even my throat - had been super-sensitised, and my brain could only repeat the mantra 'fuck me, use me, fuck me, use me.' Until I came again.

Then Seb finally pulled his cock out of my mouth, leaving a trail of goo around my mouth, I was able to gulp air. And the first thing I said - or, rather, croaked - was "take the mask off."

"No babe, you need to..."

"Take the fucking mask off. I want to watch Gary fucking me."

So Seb did as I asked. And there was Gary, looking gorgeous - handsome face, ultra-fit body and, clearly, very big cock - between my legs, thrusting deep. I looked down, and every time I felt him hit the limits of my vagina - something neither Seb nor any other boyfriend had achieved, and more pleasurable than I'd thought possible - I could see my tummy bulging out. I guessed that, in this weird, folded position, as he hit my cervix and the limits of that wet tunnel, he was pushing my womb upwards, but I could imagine that huge cock trying to break through the skin of my belly, feeling the pounding, insistent beast that was doing it and, perversely, it turned me on even more. The thought of that monster cock, using and controlling me as I lay helpless, brought back memories of the video I'd watched with Seb, and it certainly helped me to my next orgasm. Watching - and feeling - that big, dark cock pounding into me was a major part of the experience too. And Seb kept rubbing my clit, while Gary fucked me enthusiastically and royally.

I was close to coming again, moaning almost as much as before, when Seb said "Wait!" and started to untie me.

"No! Please, I like it!" I protested.

"You'll like this even more," he replied, and as my legs dropped down towards the mattress, Gary suddenly rolled over onto his back, carrying me with him, turning me over, his strong arms around me and his prodigious cock still embedded deep inside my pussy. Seb helped lift me so my leg wasn't crushed, and I ended up straddling Gary's body, but with my wrists still bound and tied above my head. The surprise - and the feeling of that monster cock, buried deep inside me as I flipped over - momentarily took my breath away, but then I squealed as Seb pulled the plug, a little roughly, out of my arse. And I suddenly realised what was going to happen.

"No Seb, I don't - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" I screamed, as he quickly straddled Gary's legs, lined his cock up with my gaping arsehole and, in one slow but insistent movement, slid it deep inside. Yeah, so he's arse-fucked me before, and he isn't the only one. A boyfriend at college took my anal virginity when I was very drunk, after a party, and - to my considerable surprise - I not only enjoyed it but had an orgasm with him up my arse. I think it helped that his cock was quite slim, and that he kept whispering the filthiest stuff in my ear while rubbing my clit rather effectively. After that, I've tried - and enjoyed - being sodomised on many occasions. A few times, it's hurt, but that's usually because I'm not in the mood, I'm inadequately lubed, or the guy is either clumsy or just too big.

This time it was - well, not painful as such, but not exactly the most pleasurable experience I've had. The thing is, if you put something in one hole, the other one gets tighter. Having the plug in my arse made my pussy tighter, making Gary's entry even more intense than if he'd fucked me without the plug. With Gary filling my pussy, my arse was tighter than usual and Seb clearly wasn't going to take his time. In just a few seconds, he was balls-deep in my arse, while it seemed that my pussy was accommodating as much of Gary as it was capable of.

"How's that, slut? Oh, and don't mention any fruit until we've all had a chance to enjoy ourselves here."

"Seb, you're - an absolute fucking bastard!" I hissed back at him.

"True. And right now, you're a filthy slut with a cock up both holes. A slut who's going to get double-fucked until she comes again."

Before I could reply, I felt Gary pull back about halfway and thrust in quite hard. I gasped and squealed. Then Seb did something similar, a little slower and more gently, but pulling right back, pulling on my ring (just the way I like it) and then sliding all the way back up my arse. And at the same time, Gary pressed his thumb on my clit and teased it, while Seb reached around and pulled the nipple chain again. I think I may have sobbed, as every erotic receptor got the full treatment.

"So what do you want, slut? Want us to stop?"

"NO!" I burst out. I guess I was high on a cocktail of adrenaline and endorphins by then, and I really just wanted it to go on.

"So what do you want?"

"Fuck me. Use me," I whimpered in a weak voice.

"Sorry? What was that?" This time it was Gary, goading me."

"Please. Please use me. Fuck me. Fuck me in both holes."

Even as I was pleading, almost exhausted, for more, I felt Gary sliding back, lifting me slightly, so he was almost out of me - and then pushing back, deep - maybe even deeper than before, lifting me off the bed on the head of his cock. I squealed again.

"And which holes are they?" Gary asked, mischievously as both guys started moving independently, thrusting deeper or shallower, totally confusing all my nerve endings.

"AH! Ohmygod! Oh fuck! Oh FUUUUUCK!"

"Didn't answer the question," Gary said, and I could see the mischievous look on his sweat-covered face as his powerful abdominal muscles lifted me with each deep thrust of that monster cock inside me, inside my...

"My pussy. My - my fucking wet cunt, and - AH! OH FUCK! And - and my fucking - fucking - OHMYFUCKINGGOD! My dirty AAHH! AARSE! Oh JESUS, that's DEEP!"

12