A Delightful Distraction

Story Info
Blowing daddy while he is playing videogames.
855 words
4.37
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters are above the age of 18, this is not mentioned because it is implied. This work contains DDLG (Daddy Dom, Little Girl) elements, degrading, CNC (Consensual non-consent), BDSM, and pet play, particularly Kitty Play.

The pitter patter of rain could be heard faintly against the window pane. That was always a dreadful sound when I was outside but in the comfort of my daddy's apartment it was actually quite soothing. I was sitting next to him and we were playing Dead by Daylight together when I was sacrificed in the game.

"Oh fuck me!" I said choosing my words dumbly. My daddy gave me a sly glace as if to say, "oh I will, later."

He then focused on playing, and I set aside my laptop and the lap table that went along with it. I turned my chair toward him and lifted my toes to his waist. He didn't object but kept focusing on the game, my toes reached into his pants and pulled his waistband down past his balls. I curled my toes around his shaft and held it with my two feet. He increasingly became distracted as I moved my feet up and down his cock. I took delight in causing him to grunt and moan, he gave me a smirk saying: "good girl, why don't you show me what that mouth can do?"

His command was crystal clear, my mouth watered seeing his hard cock and anticipating the taste of it on my tongue. It is the slut in me that makes me so hungry for his cock. It isn't like it tastes objectively good but because it is his it tastes wonderful.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled under his desk. I grabbed at his waistband and meowed for his attention. Usually I meow when I am particularly impatient or happy, just a nervous habit I guess. He took the cue and lifted his butt from the seat so I could take off his pants. With them at his ankles I soon rested my chin on the portion of chair between his legs and In front of his crotch. I gave another attention hungry meow before he patted my head then pulled my hair by my ponytail. Although an actual cat would hate the yanking of their fur, something about it turned me on. To the point where I often pulled my hair while masturbating just to drive me over the edge. He used my ponytail to move my head right next to the head of his now engorged cock. Pre-cum accumulating a succulent dollop on the tip. I desperately tried to lick it but he teased me by holding me back so I couldn't taste his reward. He then said: "beg for it my slutty girl."

"Oh daddy, please let me suck your perfect cock! Please daddy I'm dying for it! I need to taste it so bad, I'll do anything for your cock!"

"Good girl."

I always loved when he said I was a good girl, something about it made my hen hard. The gender euphoria it gives me always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He slackened his grip on my hair allowing me to go forth and suck his cock. I tasted the pre-cum and melted over it. I must have moaned a bit because daddy said "you enjoying yourself kitten?" I nodded vehemently in agreement. "good girl!"

He then took his hand off my ponytail and went back to his game as to let me get back to his fellatio. I began impaling myself on his cock, throat fucking myself on him. Moaning and making lewd wet sounds as I brought him to cumming. Something about being under the desk sucking his dick while he played online just turned me on. I was very hard and wet, I just loved the feeling of being submissive like this. A little slut that loves bringing daddy to cum at all times in all circumstances. Sucking him more I began picking up pace. I would gag on his meat as to give him the sensation of my throat vibrating around him. It felt so good in me, I loved it so much. At one point his hand returned under the desk and grabbed my hair to force me down on his cock. He then moaned: "fuck I'm cumming! Swallow all of it slut!" I loved when he talked to me like that, in a disciplinary tone. It made me feel so naughty. I tasted the warm salty cum and began swallowing as fast as I could. He squeezed my mouth shut and said "swallow it all!" I did as instructed, tasting the wonderful aftertaste it brought me. I then opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to show I did indeed eat it all. Daddy then said "good girl!" And turned of the game. He pulled his chair back and helped me get out from under the desk. We then cuddled before dozing swiftly to bed. The sounds of pitter-patter on the windows lulling us to sleep.

To be continued...